Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She waits

"Preparation is the key."

10
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
434 words 434 words

The living room clock gently chimes the hour, and she checks her watch. One hour to go. It's time to prepare.

She has already showered and washed her hair. She knows he expects the best, and that is what he will get.

She sits at the dressing table and begins to apply her make-up. Minimal, subtle, just as he likes it. A fresh coat of nail varnish follows. Pausing for a moment, she looks in the mirror and takes a deep breath. She needs this; she craves it. It makes her feel at peace.

She stands up and starts to undress. The lingerie he picked out for her is laid out in readiness on the bed. She slips into it slowly and carefully, adjusting the straps. Everything has to be just right. The shoes, too, are there—the heels she knows he loves her wearing.

She stands before the full-length mirror, adjusting her hair, straightening each strap, and smoothing the silk. She allows herself a small smile; she knows she looks good. A sudden electric charge runs through her body. The excitment building.

She looks across at the bedroom clock—ten minutes, perfect. She scans the room quickly; everything is just right. Another deep breath, and she steps out, slowly down the stairs and into the hallway.

She pauses for a moment, closes her eyes, and runs through his earlier instructions. Yes, she has everything in place.

Another smile as she stands facing the door and then slowly sinks to her knees. Legs folded, back straight. Her head bowed, her eyes open, and her heart beating wildly in her chest.

She places her hands palm-down on her thighs, just above her knees. And waits.

Just as the living room clock chimes the hour, she hears the key sliding into the lock, and her heart jumps. Of course, he is exactly on time. She is trying hard to keep her heart steady as she hears the door open, and he walks in.

The door closes, and he carefully places his bag on the floor. She hears his easy, confident stride as he walks towards her. She is desperate to look up at him, but she knows the rules.

She can see his smart shoes as he stands before her. She slowly turns her hands, palms upward, offering herself openly. He makes her wait just a little before she bends down and gently, but firmly, lifts her chin. She raises her head slowly and looks into his clear, pale blue eyes.

No words, one touch, one look. That's all it takes, and she is entirely his.

Published 
Written by RedFoxUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments