Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shibari Part 2

8
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words
“Harder! Fuck me harder, pleeeese, Ben!” she begged him, as she thrust her hips upwards to meet his.

He moaned and filled the condom with his cum. She kept grinding and thrusting her hips with urgency. He was losing his erection and she needed to cum, it had been over three months since was properly fucked.

“No baby, please keep fucking me, make me cum. I need to cum,” she pleaded, knowing full well she wasn’t going to get what she needed.

“What’s up with you lately?” he asked, as he rolled off her.

She rolled on to her side with her back him and remained silent.

“Fine, be that way. I guess I won’t be spending night, again,” he huffed and gathered his clothes.

The sound of her door slamming was a relief to her. She reached in to her night table drawer and grabbed a butt plug and an eight inch dildo. Both were gifts from me. Her thoughts raced to the last time I had fucked her. Her pussy tingled as she closed her eyes and re-played the scene in her mind. She was on the floor, on her knees, her face to the ground and her ass in the air. Her arms tied behind her back and her breasts bound tight. My thumb shoved deep in her ass, as I pounded her dripping pussy with my thick cock.

She unceremoniously shoved the butt plug in to her ass and rolled on to her back. She spread her legs and slammed the dildo inside her. Trying to recreate the rhythm and force with which I had fucked her.

“Fuuuuuuck, call me your beautiful whore. Please call me your whore again, Gil,” she moaned to herself, as she rammed the dildo in her hungry pussy.

She remembered the words I had growled at her.

“Cum for me, my beautiful whore!” I had growled as my cock pumped her full of my seed.

She kept the dildo and butt plug buried deep inside her, lifted her hips off her mattress and came violently. Her pussy tightened its grip on the dildo. She had to push down hard on it, to keep her pussy from pushing it out of her.

“Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuuck! Gil!” she moaned to herself when her orgasm subsided.

She lay still for moments, savoring the feeling of the toys inside her. She liked feeling filled.

She grabbed her cell phone and texted me a message.

“Hey, how are you?”

My cell phone chimed. I read her message and texted her back.

“I’m good. How have you been?”

“I need to hear your voice. May I call you?”

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

“Hi Gil,” she moaned in a small voice.

“Hello Mandy, it’s been a while, are you alright?”

“I’m okay. I wanted to hear your voice, that’s all. Sorry for texting you so late.”

“I’m on the West Coast. It’s three hours earlier than Toronto,” I chuckled.

“When will you be back?” she asked.

“I land in Toronto, Friday afternoon, at four.”

“Four more days,” she sighed and asked, “May I pick you up at the airport, and coffee, can we do coffee at the airport?”

“We may,” I smiled.

“Thank you, Gil. I miss you,” she whispered.

Mandy had wanted to test the waters of being a sub shortly after we had met. She loved rope play and asked to be introduced to a Dom\sub relationship. I obliged her. A few months after her introduction to being a sub, she met Ben through her work. He was twenty nine years old, the same age as her and they shared similar interests. She told me she had feelings for him and thought that Ben was attracted to her. I encouraged her to pursue her feelings. They began casually seeing each other to see where it would lead.

She would call me from time to time, when she needed something other than vanilla sex. I was more than happy to provide it to her. Be it phone sex, a set of tasks for her to perform, rope play or a marathon of hard fucking. She had told me that the vanilla life style could no longer satisfy her sexual needs.

That is why she had texted me. She craved something.

“What do you need from me, Mandy?” I calmly asked her.

Mandy remained silent for a moment. Her breathing was deep and slow.

“Call me yours, Gil, please,” she begged.

“You’re my beautiful whore, Mandy,” I whispered in a gruff voice.

“Fuuuuuck yes, thank you, Gil,” she purred.

“What else do you need from me, Mandy?”

“I need you to order me to remove your beautiful gifts from inside me and go to sleep, please, Sir,” she begged again.

“You will remove only the dildo from inside you. I want you to sleep with the butt plug in your gorgeous ass, Mandy,” I growled. “Do I make myself clear?”

“Ohhhhhhhh, you’re going to make me cum!” she cried out.

“Mmmmmmm, yes, cum for me, my beautiful whore,” I commanded in a low throaty growl.

I heard Mandy take a deep breath and then a short silence. As her orgasm subsided, she let out a low whimpering moan of satisfaction.

Mandy groaned in to her phone, “Thank you, Sir.”

“You are welcome, Mandy. Good night, now go to sleep.”

“Good night, Gil. Only the butt plug in my ass, Sir,” she purred.

I landed in Toronto on time and made my way to the luggage carousel. Mandy was waiting for me at the arrival gate. Her face lit up when she spotted me walking through the gate. She ran towards me and threw her arms around me. I wrapped her in my arms and lifted her up off her feet.

“Hello, Mandy,” I smiled.

“Hello, Gil,” she smiled back, “Kiss me, please.”

“At your service, Milady,” I grinned and kissed her lips.

“Mmmmmmmmmm, I missed you, Gil.”

“It’s been a while since we chatted, Mandy. Let’s grab a coffee and catch up.”

“I’d rather stay just like this,” she grinned.

We made our way to a coffee shop, ordered and sat at a table.

“How have you been, Gil?” Mandy asked me, as she slid her delicate fingers in to my hand.

“Busy, insanely busy with work,” I replied and gently squeezed her fingers.

I had missed her touch, her softness and her scent. My cock was fully erect and throbbing for her.

Mandy smiled and replied, “All work and no play…”

I laughed, “That sums up the last little while for me, Mandy.”

“Have you been watching me on TV?” she coyly asked.

I grinned and replied, “Whenever you are on, Mandy. Like clockwork. I really enjoyed your interview with Martin Short. It seemed like you both had a lot of fun.”

Mandy laughed out loud, “He is such a nice man and so very funny. It was a lot of fun.”

I got up from our table and ordered a chocolate chip muffin. Went back to the table and placed it in front of Mandy. I took out a candle from my jacket pocket, placed it in the muffin and lit it.

”I know I am a day early, Mandy. Happy Birthday, make a wish and blow out the candle,” I smiled at her.

“Oh Gil, you remembered. That is so sweet. You are so sweet, I am going to cry, thank you,” she almost sobbed the words.

“No need to cry, Mandy. Thirty is the new twenty, or something along those lines,” I chuckled.

She stood up and walked to me, hugged me and passionately kissed my mouth.

“I want to sit on your lap and make my wish, please,” she grinned.

I offered her my lap and held her hips when she was seated on me. She stared at me with a coy smile on her lips. She approved of my cock being hard in her presence. She leaded forward and wiggled her ass on my hard cock, as she blew out the candle. Mandy broke off a piece of the muffin and fed it to me. I took a bite and she ate the rest of the piece.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, “Will you be giving me a birthday spanking, Sir?”

I bit her lower lip and replied, “We’ll see.”

“Will you come to my party tomorrow, Gil?” she asked after a long sigh in reply to my answer.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Mandy. It might be a bit uncomfortable for me,” I replied.

“Hmmmm, you mean it might be uncomfortable for me. I don’t picture you as the uncomfortable type,” she chuckled.

“For both of us, perhaps, is how I should have phrased it,” I replied.

“I won’t even think about pouting and asking you to come,” she grinned, “The invitation is open, you know where I live.”

Pouts are my weakness, Mandy learned quickly not to over use pouts to get what she wanted from me. And, not to, “top from the bottom”, to get what she wanted.

“Thank you, Mandy. If I change my mind about the prospect of spending an evening with a group of drunken people, nearly half my age, listening to music that is foreign to me, I will attend your party,” I laughed.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess



“Okay, know that I would love to see you there, Gil,” she smiled and kissed my lips. “You look exhausted, let me drive you home.”

“In a few minutes, Mandy. I am enjoying your company,” I smiled at her and kissed her shoulder, “I miss your touch.”

“I miss you touching me,” she replied and wiggled her ass on my cock again.

“Naughty girl,” I chuckled.

We left the coffee shop and headed to the parking garage. Mandy walked silently with both her arms around my waist and her head on my arm. We got to her car and I placed my luggage in the trunk. Mandy leaned against her car door and stretched out her arms, calling me to hug her. I walked to her, placed my hands on her hips and leaned my body against her. I crushed her lips with mine. She sucked my tongue in to mouth and ran her tongue over it.

“I want you now, Gil,” she desperately pleaded.

I spun her around and pushed her on to the hood of her car. Mandy spread her legs as I undid my zipper and pulled my cock out of my pants. I lifted her short skirt over her hips and grabbed her hair with my left hand. I pushed her panties aside with my cock and pressed it against the wet opening of her pussy.

“How do you want me to fuck you, Mandy?” I growled.

“Fuck your whore hard, Sir, please,” she begged.

I slammed my thick cock inside her, just as she finished her sentence. I grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her head back. I began to fuck her fast and hard, closed my eyes and grunted with every thrust. It had been far too long since my cock tasted Mandy’s delicious pussy. Mandy came quickly and I came shortly after her. My cock filled her with cum, as her pussy clenched it and quivered in orgasm.

We were both startled by a loud blast of a car alarm. Our fucking set off Mandy’s car alarm.
We laughed and quickly fixed our clothes, got in her car and drove off.

I woke up early the next day and went to my bathroom to shave and shower. When the hot water hit my cock, the shower filled with the scent of the sex I had with Mandy the night before. My cock began to stiffen and grow. I wished that Mandy was with me.

After my shower, I unpacked my luggage. I glanced at the neatly wrapped gift I had gotten as a birthday present for Mandy and decided I would attend her party. Mandy had mentioned how much she loved a kimono she had seen in a photograph. I found the same crimson kimono and bought it for her. The inside was a pearl white lining, it looked stunning. I couldn’t wait to see Mandy in it.

My cell phone rang.

“Happy birthday, Mandy,” I answered.

“Thank you, Gil,” Mandy replied.

“I was just thinking of you, Mandy.”

“Mmmmm, were they dirty thoughts?” she chuckled.

“Yes, very dirty thoughts. Thoughts of you bound and suspended by my rope, to be used as I please,” I chuckled back.

“Anytime you desire to use me, I am yours,” Mandy purred.

“I want you now.”

“I can be there in half an hour,” she panted.

“I’ll be waiting, the front door will be open for you,” I replied and hung up the phone.

Mandy walked in through my front door twenty seven minutes later. She was wearing black track pants and a gray hoodie. She kicked off her running shoes, removed her hoodie and dropped it behind her as she made her way to me, sitting on my couch. She stopped in front me and slowly took off her track pants, keeping her eyes locked on mine as she stepped out of her pants and stood naked before.

“On your knees,” I ordered.

She obeyed and kneeled in front of me.

“Kiss my cock, Mandy.”

Mandy leaned forward, placed her hands on my thighs and gently kissed my erect bulging in my jeans.

“I have a birthday present for you. I hope you like it, Mandy,” I told her as I stroked her cheek.

I pulled the wrapped present from under a throw pillow on the couch and held it out for her.

“I am sure I will love it,” she smiled up at me, took her present and began to unwrap it.

Her eyes widened as she carefully unwrapped her present and realized what it was.

“You found it!” she exclaimed. “I absolutely love it!” she squealed and straddled herself on to my lap.

“I take it you are happy with your present,” I smiled.

Mandy looked at me in silence for a moment and then cupped my face in her hands and kissed my lips.

She broke the kiss and said, “I love it more than you will ever know. Thank you so much.”

I warmly smiled at her and asked, “Would you put it on for me, Mandy”?

She jumped off my lap, turned her back to me and slipped in to the kimono. When she had it wrapped around her, she turned around to face me with her arms outstretched and her head lowered.

“You look lovely in it, Mandy. Thank you for modeling the kimono for me.”

Mandy straddled on to my lap again and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Will you tie me up and suspend me just like in the picture, Gil?”

I stood up, took Mandy by the hand and walked her to my basement. I ordered her to open her kimono, stand under the suspension ring and grab it with both hands. I stood behind with my left arm around her waist and my right hand on her pussy.

“Count out your birthday spankings,” I ordered in a low voice and smacked her pussy.

“Ow! One,” she squealed.

I smacked her pussy thirty times, not too hard. I didn’t want her to cum from the spanking.

The suspension and tie Mandy wanted was rather simple. Arms bound behind the back, a chest and hip harness, with her thighs bent at the hips, secured and parallel to her torso. The model’s torso was at a forty- five degree angle to the floor. Her hips were the farthest away from the floor and her head was almost touching the floor. She said was aroused by the position of the model. She liked the way her pussy and ass were exposed and vulnerable. Ass up, head down, she had chuckled.

I bound her arms behind her back and tied the chest harness over her kimono. I draped the kimono over her shoulders, when I tied the hip harness. Mandy moaned out loud when I suspended her. My cock was throbbing at the site of this beautiful woman bound and suspended and aching to be fucked by me.

I snapped over fifty photographs of Mandy. I was sure she would love them all.

I stripped out of my clothes and began to play with Mandy. I pushed her away from me and let her swing and sway back and forth. She moaned in approval. I smacked her ass as she swung towards me and she yelped. I got down on my knees and licked at her pussy as she swung towards me. Mandy moaned and squirmed every time my tongue would lap at her open pussy. I licked her dripping pussy thirty times. Not that I thought Mandy was in any mindset to count.

I stood up and gripped her hips, steadying her. My cock wanted to tear in to her slick pussy. I was aching to ravage her insides. I controlled the urge to slam my cock inside her. Instead, I pushed the head of my cock in her pussy and pulled it out ever so slowly, thirty times. Mandy was moaning and mumbling to herself. A sharp “Huhn!” escaped her lips when the head of my cock entered her.

On the thirty-first thrust I buried my cock inside her. The feeling of her pussy sucking my cock inside her sent a shiver through me. I stayed motionless for minutes buried inside her. Then I started to slowly fuck her. Sliding out slowly and sinking in to her slowly. I picked up the tempo and force with each thrust. Soon the room was filled with loud, wet smacking sounds.

My balls tightened up and I felt my cum start to travel to the base of my cock. Mandy shrieked out long and loud as she came on my cock. She quivered inside and out. A warm gush of fluid ran down my cock and out of Mandy’s pussy. I closed my eyes and growled out Mandy’s name, as I pumped her pussy full of cum.

With my cock still inside her, I untied the rope attached to her chest harness and pulled on it, lifting her till she was upright and tied it off again. I pulled out of her and spun her around to face me. Her eyes were barely open and glassy. I brought my mouth to her left breast and sucked as much of her soft flesh as I could in to my mouth. My tongue licked hard at her nipple. I cupped her pussy with my right hand and rubbed it hard. Mandy jerked and threw her head back.

“Fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ck,” she panted and came again.

I kissed her lips till she came back to me.

“Ohhhhh God, Gil, that was…I don’t know what that was,” she laughed.

“Happy birthday, Mandy,” I smiled.

‘Mmmmm, thank you.”

“Now, let me untie you. You have your party tonight.”

She pouted and asked, “Will you come to my party, please?”

“Yes, I will be at your party tonight, Mandy.”

“Finally!” she sighed and laughed.

I untied Mandy and we went upstairs. She got dressed, kissed me and rushed out the door.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments