Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes Master Shares

"Master and Daddy are the same guy... just two different roles..."

6
0 Comments 0
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The sun is bright and warm as it hits my skin. I follow Master out to the picnic blanket where I am greeted by two sexy men. They look to be in their thirties or forties and both of them have sun-kissed skin. Both men are standing in front of me naked and hard. I fidget a little as I wait for introductions and instructions from Master.

“Alright little one, this is CJ,” he gestures to the one on the left, “and this is Jackson,” he gestures to the man on the right. “You know what to do…”

I can feel his breath brushing past my ear as he lets his voice trail off. Of the two men standing in front of me, I find CJ more sexually appealing than Jackson, although Jackson is super sexy too. CJ has dark hair and ice blue eyes with a nice sized dick… maybe seven inches with some girth. Jackson has dirty strawberry blond hair and hazel eyes with a thick dick. He’s about six inches or so, but he’s thick.

I look at Master and give him a quick kiss before walking over to the blanket. I kneel down in front of the men and take them with my small hands. I slowly begin to jack them off while looking into their eyes. I move to CJ and begin to suck his dick while jacking off Jackson; all the while looking directly at CJ. At first I just take the head, but begin moving further down as his dick becomes coated in my slobber. Soon I get to a point where it begins to feel uncomfortable, but I relax and try to take as much of him as possible into my mouth. As I go a little further, I start to gag. I pull back, catch my breath and go again. After gagging on him two more times I turn to Jackson. I didn’t want him to feel neglected. As I suck Jackson, I never break eye contact with him and I jack off CJ. This is difficult for me to concentrate on two guys, but I enjoy a good challenge. I gag on Jackson a few times before pulling back.

CJ then takes over. CJ gently pushes me to my back before sucking, pinching and pulling my nipples. I can’t tell the difference between my body heat and the heat from the sun anymore. CJ moves down lower and lower until he reaches my mound. He uses his hands to hold my hips and his forearms to block my thighs from closing in before diving in.

I begin to squirm and moan as CJ eats me out. Jackson joins in by straddling my chest and lifting my head so I can suck him off. I look over Jackson’s shoulder and see Master standing there, watching and jacking off. I make eye contact with him and don’t break it as I enjoy every sensation running through my body.

I guess CJ and Jackson wanted to move on because soon CJ picks me up and has me straddle him. I slowly slide him into my quivering pussy and groan as I stretch around him. I feel Jackson move behind me and slowly push himself inside my ass. They sit there for a second and I realize that they’re waiting for me.

I look up at Master as I shout, “CJ… Jackson… fuck me!” I see Master smile in approval before I allow myself to revel in the full sensation of being filled with two cocks.

EtherealBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EtherealBlonde

I feel my orgasm building and burning inside. Before I realize it, my body spasms between the two men as my orgasm takes over.

“Fuck…” I hear Jackson groan and CJ grunts. I can’t seem to stop and I am flying. Just as I start coming down, both men stop and pull out of me. Instantly I get on my knees and stick out my tongue as they cum all over my face and tits. I smile as I collect some with my finger and lick it clean. I watch them as they get dressed and walk away. I feel Master come up behind me and smear the cum all over like lotion.

“Good girl.”

I smile at his praise, but I’m not full quite yet. Master kisses my neck and leaves me with Daddy. Master is proud of me, but now it’s Daddy’s turn to fuck me. Daddy picks me up and carries me back to our tree cave and gently lays me on the net. He kisses my lips gently as he runs his hands down my sides and arms, over my tits and tummy. I relax with his touch, but at the same time I feel an aching need for him to be inside me. He never breaks his kiss as he slowly slides himself into my pussy. I groan with pleasure. Daddy breaks our kiss and pulls me close. He plants little sucking kisses along my neck and shoulder as he picks up speed. I wrap my arms and legs around him, trying to take him as deeply as possible. I love feeling Daddy inside me. I bury my face in his shoulder as an orgasm takes over my body and Daddy fucks me until I start to come down.

He then has me flip over. My hips rest on the branch and my breasts hang through the net I reach as far above my head as I can and grab the ropes. Daddy slides back into my pussy and I let my head fall forward as I moan. I feel Daddy’s hands cover mine as he begins to pound into me. He doesn’t stop as I cum for him again and again and soon I can feel that he’s coming close to his edge.

“Fuck me, Daddy!” I scream, as his thrusts become more erratic. I can hear him beginning to groan. I know he’s close.

“Do you want Daddy to cum for you, Princess?”

“Yes, Daddy! Yes!” I scream, as I feel him fill me with his cum. He rests his head next to mine as we both catch our breath. Too soon Daddy pulls out, but now I get snuggle time. I smile and help Daddy take down the net and gather our things. We bring it all out to the blanket, so they won’t be forgotten. We lay down in the late evening sun and I curl up into his side and rest my head on his chest. He gently draws on my skin with his fingers. It’s one of my favorite sensations. I’m content lying on this blanket, on the side of a hill, in the breezy sunlight with the man that I love. We lay there until the sun sets and it becomes too cool to stay. I slip my dress back on, put the panties and bra into the toy bag and we carry our stuff to the car for the long ride home.

Published 
Written by Toy4Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors