Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying With Erin - Chapter 7

"It's going to be Paisy's second evening with Bridget's friends, and they'll pull out all stops."

12
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
6.7k words 6.7k words
I slept late into the morning, and when the light and heat of another humid Louisiana summer day finally pulled me from my deep slumber, my muscles were sore as if I had done a workout the day before. Well, in a way, I had. I groaned and got up from the bed, stalking awkwardly over to the bathroom door on protesting legs.

I opened the door and found Erin inside, sitting on the closed toilet lid with wide-splayed legs and shaving away any hints of stubble that might have appeared on her lovely plum.

I’d have balked and fled the room a few days ago. Now, I went over to the sink and reached for my toothbrush and the paste. “Sore?” I asked.

She answered with a sigh, “Sore like hell. But in a good way.”

“Uh-uh.” I knew exactly what she meant. Feeling my weary appendages brought back the memories of last night’s debauchery. “And another round tonight?”

I listened to her answer while I brushed my teeth.

“You bet. Joanne’s already promised me that she’ll give your bum a workout with the red monster, and Elaine’s surely bursting with eagerness to have her wicked way with you. You wouldn’t think it, but she’s really the dirtiest of the lot of them if she has her day. Mrs. Somerset’s going to have some wicked ideas again, she always does, and they are usually a bit painful. And Bridget’s not going to be left out of the fun, either. Yesterday was your introduction.” She smirked, wiping off the remainders of the shaving cream. “Today they’re going to go all out.”

“All out?” I gulped, a bit of peppermint foam dripping down my chin. “I mean, that was pretty intense already yesterday. Wait - Joanne really wants to… in my bum?” I wasn’t sure the dildo would even fit there. But there was Erin’s ecstatic face from yesterday that came to the forefront of my mind, and I wanted to ride that exhilarating edge too.

“Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet, girl!” Erin’s waggling eyebrows gave me a fuzzy feeling in my tummy.

I quickly rinsed my mouth. “God, this has to be the most perverted place in all of the U.S.”

She giggled. “I hope it is. If not, we’ve got to notch it up.”

“You’re crazy, all of you,” I declared while I approached Erin on her porcelain throne. “I need to pee.”

She looked me up and down and lifted an eyebrow, which quickly reminded me about their wicked rules.

“I’m sorry,” I quickly added, “may I use the toilet, please?” It was funny that, after all that had happened here already, I still blushed.

She took her time answering, and I was sure that she was already onto another wicked deed she’d have me perform, when she stood up and put up the lid. “There, all yours.”

“Thank you!” I felt grateful, I really did. And I sat down on the toilet without sparing a thought to her presence, letting my pee splash into bowl while she watched on with a smug grin.

“Enjoy it,” she told me with a giggle, “while you can.”

“What does that mean?”

“You’ll see.” She giggled again.

I huffed.

* * * * *

The events of last night were still revolving in my mind, and most of the day happened in a rather spaced-out state of mind for me. We took a swim in the pond, fed the animals, ate dinner together with Bridget, but no matter what we did, I kept thinking about Joanne’s huge red dildo and the promise that I’d feel it inside me. The idea terrified me, but even more, it made my pussy cream like mad - and it had me look down between my legs and see if I was making a puddle on the chair every minute through dinner.

I grew suspicious sometime mid-afternoon, when Erin once again followed me with a water bottle and urged me to drink. She had done this all day long, but I had been too occupied to notice.

“Do you want to drown me or what?” I questioned her, earning only a wicked smirk in return.

Around four, Bridget called me to her, and I got up from Erin’s bed, where we had entertained ourselves with a game of scrabble - a completely normal game of scrabble, for once. Well, normal if you ignore that I was completely starkers and that Erin had a tendency to assemble the naughtiest words.

“Yes, Bridget?” I inquired, traipsing out into the hallway where her voice had come from.

“Let’s get you ready for tonight.” She looked me up and down, rubbing her hands, and I thought I recognized a flush on her cheeks.

“Already?” If the time was the same as yesterday, we still had a few hours until her friends would show up.

“Today we need a bit longer. Now scurry into the bathroom and get ready for the usual, I’ll be along in a minute.” She gave my naked bum a sharp swat, discouraging me from making further inquiries quite effectively.

That’s how I found myself kneeling on the carpet in the middle of the bathroom for the second time today. ‘The usual’ could only mean our kinky and increasingly arousing enema routine. Confirming my thoughts, Bridget entered a minute later, put a plastic basket onto the closed toilet and went to fill my enema bag at the sink.

Even though you’d think I’d have gotten used to it by now, the feeling of cool, slick lube being spread inside me didn’t fail to take my breath away. Bridget took her time with the enema, teasing my pucker with the nozzle, running circles around it that made it tremble and clench, pushing slightly against it, waiting for the moment when I managed to relax to allow it entry, only to giggle when my hips jerked backwards. When the now familiar rush of fluids into my rectum made my thighs tremble, a sigh escaped my throat.

When I was clean, she ordered me back onto my hands and knees though, something she hadn’t done before, and I became even more curious. “You’re not going to tell me what you have planned, are you?” I tried again, only to be shushed once more.

“Put your head on the carpet and spread your buttocks for me, dear,” she told me instead.

There something really intense about that position, cheek on the floor, bum in the air and my pucker visible and vulnerable. Bridget was quite aware of that, of course, and she took her time to enjoy that. I waited almost a minute for anything to happen, but she only knelt behind me and watched me. Just when I thought things might get boring, I felt her fingertip softly tap it, which made it clench on its own volition and gave me a funny, lovely feeling. She giggled at my soft moan.

Repeating that game a few times, she let her touches become longer and pushed a little harder. “Today’s going to be a big day for your bum hole,” she told me with an amused undertone.

“I know,” I confessed. “Erin’s told me about Joanne’s promise.”

“How do you feel about it?”

I tried to answer, I really did, but Bridget used that exact moment to stick a lube-coated finger all the way inside my back entrance. The first syllable was swallowed by the delighted groan that her finger’s invasion evoked.

“Thought so,” she remarked. “And how about this?” Another finger joined the first and made me groan even louder when the soft ring of my pucker was deliciously forced to stretch around them.

She twisted them a few times, robbing me of all chances to articulate a reply. The cool, wet feeling of more lube dribbled down the crack of my ass and I was quite sure that I knew what was coming. My heartbeat sped up. True enough, she pulled out all the way and pushed back in with three fingers. This time, she went slower, and the twinges of pain came in shorter intervals.

“Fuck,” I groaned, “that hurts.”

“Should I stop?” She held her hand motionless.

“No!” I protested. “Don’t stop. Fuck, that’s… ohhh!” The last word had to stay unsaid in favor of the mighty moan with which I welcomed the threesome all the way into my ass.

Bridget wiggled and twisted her fingers inside me, giving me a sensation that was both wonderfully soft and incredibly depraved. My hips trembled with each small movement of her digits, and she kept me moaning and sighing in dirty pleasure.

“Each of us wrote down one wish for what we want to do with you.” Her hand pulled upwards and my breath hitched. “It’s going to be quite the night for you. Joanne’s wish is rather tame compared to the others.” Her other hand cupped my pussy from the front and started to knead it softly.

I just moaned, all kinds of dirty ideas racing through my mind. “God, yes,” I groaned. “I want you all to do the dirtiest things you can come up with.”

I wouldn’t have thought it possible that someone could chuckle as dirtily as she did, but the goosebumps on my back betrayed my excitement at the sound. “Have no worry,” she whispered, “we will. I promise we will. But first, it’s time for some stretching exercises.”

“Stretching?” I wondered aloud when she withdrew her fingers.

“Not what you think.” Rubber pressed smoothly against my pucker, I knew that feeling well enough from the enema nozzle. Only, this one felt a good deal bigger.

My eyes widened and my breath started to fly when it pushed deeper and deeper into me, spreading my bum hole millimeter by millimeter. “God,” I gasped in a sudden bout of panic, “it’s too big!”

“It’s not.” Bridget sounded convinced. “It’s a lot smaller than Joanne’s toy, and I know you want to have that inside you.”

If I had any misgivings left about the tool she was sticking up my bum, they dissolved when she crooked two fleshy fingers and pushed them into my pussy.

“You’re such a slut,” she told me while she moved them inside me, knowing all too well by now how easily she could sway me with her dirty touches and crude words.

While her fingers tickled my insides so deliciously, the rubber tool pressed further and further through my complaining starfish, stretching it in ways I hadn’t thought possible, twisting and turning so it gave way with small, depraved twinges of pain.

With a last, stronger twinge, it slid home, and the smooth feeling of relief when my ass clenched around it and felt its diameter lessening almost made me come. I moaned, first in pleasure, then in frustration, because Bridget withdrew her fingers from my pussy when the intruder was lodged all the way inside my bum and the flat base snuggled in the cleft between my cheeks. I was panting as if I had run five miles.

“There, all done,” she announced and tapped the end of the butt plug.

The sensation was incredible. I could feel it all the way inside my tummy. “Fuck,” I gasped and wiggled my bum.

“Stand up.”

I sighed in disappointment but followed her order. Next to her, she had a blue plastic box with a lid, and she now opened it and rummaged through it. When she lifted her hand, it held a red leather strap with a buckle and what looked like a few oval metal rings dangling from it.

“Hold out your hand.”

The moment I did, the meaning of the leather strap became clear. She wrapped it around my wrist and threaded the loose end through the buckle, tightening it enough so it wouldn’t come off. It was soft and smooth inside, but one look at the rings, which were actually small carabiners woven into the leather, told me all about it. Restraints!

I had watched enough kinky porn on the internet to recognize them. My other arm was equally adorned, then my ankles, and my heartbeat sped up.

She appeared to have a lot of these, because she add two around my upper arms, two around my ankles, two right above my knees and another two at the tops of my thighs, and every buckle she closed, every strip of leather that made its presence known, stirred butterfly wings awake between my thighs.

She had a belt too, made from the same supple leather but a bit wider, and wrapped it tight around my tummy from behind me. While her body pressed against my back and her fingers nestled with the buckle in the front, her hot breath tickled my ear as she whispered, “You know what these are for, don’t you?”

My knees wobbled for a second, “Yes, Bridget.”

Her fingers slid down and stroked my pussy, spreading my lips and rubbing gently up and down. They slid easily, finding lots and lots of lubrication. She giggled. “Yes, I think you do. Such a needy slut!”

Another strap went around my neck. Shivers raced up and down my body. A collar! I ran a finger along the edge of the leather. It sat tightly on my skin, but it wasn’t uncomfortable, and it was soft enough inside so it wouldn’t chafe.

“Erin!” She suddenly hollered, startling me.

A few seconds later, Erin ambled into the room, completely naked once more and grinning brightly. “Oh my god, those look brilliant on you!”

“Did you finish your part?” Bridget wanted to know.

“Yep,” Erin confirmed, “everything’s ready. I can’t wait!”

“Thank you. I’ll go outside with Paisy then. Meanwhile, you can prepare yourself too.” She glanced at her wrist watch. “It’s five already, that’s perfect. The others arrive around six, so little Paisy here will have an hour to anticipate what’s coming.”

Walking was awkward with the huge rubber tool lodged in my bum hole, and Bridget made sure to make it even more so by tapping it with her hand every so often. We made short detour through the kitchen where she picked up a bottle of water. A little later, I hesitantly stepped out into the yard.

The sun was still hot on my skin, and I blushed like mad while I traipsed after Bridget. The small, spiky stones on the ground made my steps wobbly.

When we turned the corner, I gasped. In the middle of the grass stood a blue, inflatable kids’ pool, devoid of water, and left and right of it were two large metals poles that bent and almost met eight feet above it. I could only guess how Erin had managed to place them there. From rings along the uppermost parts of the poles dangled ropes with carabiners at their ends, and a number of small pulleys connected these ropes to hooks at the base of the poles.

Bridget was going to tie me up! Scenes from decadent, naughty movies I had seen on the internet flooded my mind. Those had all played out in dungeons and living rooms, but I was to be bound in the middle of the farm’s yard, and everyone coming by accidentally would be able to see me. When I had arrived here, a thought as this would have had me backed up against the wall, trembling and blushing profusely.

Now, however, a hot, wet clenching in my pussy and a soft gasp were the prevalent reactions. A sharp slap to my bum cheek made me stumble forward.

“Get into the middle of the pool and kneel down,” Bridget commanded, and I scurried to obey.

I realized how devious the restraints were when she bent down and threaded the carabiner of the one around my right ankle through the ring on the one encircling the nearby thigh.

“I love this little construction,” she admitted while she bound my other foot similarly. “John, a friend of mine, made it a few years ago, and it has seen far too little use.” She pulled down a rope and fixed it to the same ring on my thigh restraint, then went over to repeat this on the other side too.

Next, two ropes were affixed to rings at the outside of my hip restraints, and four more were connected to my arms.

“Here, drink,” Bridget urged, holding the opened bottle to my lips.

“But I’ve already drunk a bucket full today,” I tried to protest and turned my head to the side.

“Then this one bottle won’t matter, will it?” She smirked.

“But I’ll have to pee if I drink anymore.”

“And?”

I looked into her narrowed eyes and swallowed. This was, obviously, not up for discussion. I parted my lips and let her set the bottle’s rim against them. My bladder wasn’t exactly empty, I could feel that, but I tried my best to gulp down the water. Bridget wasn’t patient, so some of it trickled down my chin and ran down my naked body, but out here in the heat, it wasn’t unpleasant.

Once the bottle was empty and I had let out an involuntary burp, Bridget started tightening the ropes. The pulleys made small, clicking noises every time she pulled, and soon my hands were raised high above my head and slightly to the sides, and there was a soft, constant pull on my upper legs and hips. She continued tightening them, one after another, and I was lifted off the pool’s clingy plastic, first on one side, then the other, until I was dangling freely in the air.

She focused on the ropes attached to my thighs and waist for a few minutes, which had the effect of tilting my hips forward further and further, until my lower back was almost horizontal.

“Ouch,” I exclaimed when the strain there became uncomfortable, and she quickly tightened the waist ropes to take up more of the pull.

“Almost done,” she told me and stepped behind me. After a few seconds, I felt her nestle with the strap below my knee, and then that leg was pulled wider and wider to the side.

“Oh!” I gasped.

My other leg was pulled outside too, until both legs were spread in more than a forty-five angle, completely exposing my privates to any greedy hand that wanted to touch me there.

“Comfy?” Bridget asked.

“Not really,” I answered honestly.

“But?” She stepped around again and stood before me, an eyebrow raised and eyes glowing with lust.

“But…” I blushed crimson. “...it’s sexy like hell.”

“You’ve got no idea just how sexy you look,” she whispered, then stepped closer and kissed me hungrily.

I parted my lips willingly, letting her tongue conquer my mouth and moaning in delight. Her fingers wrapped around my breasts and kneaded them, and my moans grew louder. The pinches she rewarded my nipples with shot sparks of pleasure through them and made me gasp.

“I think I haven’t told you that yet,” she suddenly whispered into my ear, then started to lick it all over wetly and with dirty, smacking noises until I felt her drool trickle down the side of my neck, “but if you pee into the pool, we’ll make you bath in it.”

Then she took a step backwards, winked at me, turned around and left, leaving me hanging in the ropes amidst smells of flowers and hay, horny like hell and unable to do more than turn my head and wiggle my toes and fingers.

* * * *

Minutes stretched into hours, at least that was what it felt like.

LinaMilss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaMilss

I couldn’t see the driveway, so every cry of a bird and chirping of a cricket startled me, made me instantly aware of my nudity and made my heart beat like mad with fear of being discovered by strangers. The sun beat down on me, and I started to sweat.

There was the occasional small noise from inside the house, but nothing that told me what Bridget and Erin were doing. My mind started to wander and dreamed up all kinds of kinky things they could be preparing for - and preparing for me.

I closed my eyes. My mind went back to the evening before and replayed everything that went on. I went through the naughty games Elaine and Bridget had played, about Mrs. Somerset’s humiliating “interview” about my stained panties and the wicked way she and Bridget had removed my pubic hair, but the picture most prominent in my mind’s eye was of frail Erin writhing in complete ecstasy, impaled on beautiful, elegant, mesmerizing Joanne’s huge rubber cock. God, how I longed to run a hand between my thighs!

The longer I hung in my bonds, the more uncomfortable my arched position felt, and I could do nothing about it. My shoulders began to ache, not bad, mind you, but with a constant, pulling sensation that made want to rotate them to shake off the strain, but that was impossible. And there was my bladder. The need to pee came soon after Bridget left, and it built up stronger and stronger.

I couldn’t clench my legs together, and as the pressure rose, so did the fear that I might inadvertently let go. Bridget’s promise echoed in my mind.

* * * *

“She seems to be enjoying herself.” At first, the voice seemed to come through a fog, but when I opened my eyes and blinked, I started. Our guests were already here, and the small group stood in front of me, gawking, whispering among themselves.

And they had dressed for the occasion! Bridget wore nothing but platform sandals and a black corset which pushed her big breasts up and out in the most lewd fashion. Erin’s lithe body was tightly encased in red rubber, from the tips of her toes and fingers up to her neck. It looked sexy like hell, and I noticed two zips across her pubes and chest which allowed easy access to these parts.

Elaine wore a tiny white bikini, and the shapes of her stiff nipples featured prominently through the thin fabric, and she winked at me. Mrs. Somerset, her hair again done up tightly, wore a narrow grey pencil skirt and a white blouse that was unbuttoned all the way. The flaps fluttered gently in the light breeze and allowed glimpses of her naked, small and somewhat sagging breasts.

And in their middle stood Joanne on incredibly high heels, naked but for a black, see-through negligee, her eyelids dark violet and black eye-liner extending the corners of her eyes, lips the same, black-framed shade of lewd, dark violet, and in her hand dangled the strap-on with the huge red cock. Her strong thighs and muscular shoulders were even more prominent as she stood like this, and she looked like an amazon goddess prepared for war.

I felt heat stir between my thighs at the sight and the knowledge that they were here to use my body in the most wicked ways they could think of.

“Yes, she doesn’t look too uncomfortable,” Erin piped in “Perhaps we should let her stay like this a little longer?”

“Please,” I gasped. “It’s really uncomfortable.” I blushed. “And I need to…”

“How rude!” Bridget exclaimed. “You haven’t even greeted our guests.”

The game was already starting. “I’m sorry,” I quickly told her.

“You will be.” It was Mrs. Somerset who answered that, and she stepped into the inflatable pool so she was stand just a foot away. “Good afternoon, Paisy,” she greeted.

“Good after… owwww!” Her fingers had snatched my nipples and were squeezing them hard. Small lances of pain shot through my breasts, and could I have moved, I’d have pulled away hard.

“Try again.” Her breath was hot on my face.

“Good aftern… Fuck! Fuck!” Her nails dug into my sensitive nubs and she pulled down, and the pain exploded into two small balls of heat.

“This could take some time. Shall we leave you to it and come back later?” Joanna drawled, and my cheeks darkened.

Mrs. Somerset’s fingers started pull down hard and rhythmically on my poor teats - that was how they felt under her ministrations, poor, abused teats, but she knew what she was going, applying just enough force so that every painful pull resulted in a crazy, delicious wave of heat in my breasts.

“Good…” I panted, “afternoon… oh… Mrs.” A groan escaped my throat, but I didn’t give up. “Somerset!”

Erin giggled. Elaine’s fingers were between her thighs and she looked dreamily at me.

Mrs. Somerset didn’t step away though. She reached behind herself and held up a wicked looking riding crop. My eyes went wide. She was going to use that on me! The thought was equally terrifying and exciting. She ran the leather flap gently over my skin and my breath hitched.

Then she held it in front of my eyes. “Look closely, Paisy. I had this made especially for you.”

I gasped. The leather wasn’t all smooth, no, it had inverted letters embossed, and after some squinting of my eyes, I could make out what they said. My breathing grew harder, and Mrs. Somerset giggled softly. Once the crop danced on my skin, the words “bad girl” would be imprinted, wherever it hit, in bold, red letters.

I really tried not to moan. I failed though, and Mrs. Somerset winked at me. “Soon,” she whispered and held the flap in front of my mouth. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and I knew what she asked for.

I puckered my lips, and she allowed me to kiss the implement that would soon bring pain and embarrassment.

“I’ll make you squirm and sob, and I’ll make sure that you can read these letters for days afterwards, every time you look in the mirror. Because you are a bad girl, aren’t you?” As she said this, she reached underneath me and slid the shaft and flap of the crop through my pussy.

“Yes!” I gasped.

She held up the leather implement. It glistened in the sunlight, and she raised an eyebrow. “Yes, you are.”

Then it was Elaine’s turn. She had a mischievous grin on her lips when she stepped into the empty pool, and she didn’t say anything. Her fingers, though, didn’t wait a second before they started to roam over my breasts, softly kneading them, caressing my nipples, and she had me moan softly in the blink of an eye.

“Good afternoon… mmhhmm… Elaine,” I sighed dreamily.

She winked again, then leaned close. Her lips pressed on mine, hungrily urged them to part for her, and suddenly my mouth was filled with her tongue and wetness. Spittle! She had collected her spittle and filled my mouth with it, and now, while her lips danced sloppily over mine and her tongue warred with my own, I felt it trickle down my chin and drip onto my chest. It was lewd and crazy - and one helluva lot of sexy.

I panted into her mouth and sighed in disappointment when she pulled her hot, wet lips away, winking once more and mouthing, “Later.”

Joanne framed my face with her hands when it was her turn. She stared hard into my eyes, and I felt like melting in her touch. There was something so commanding, so possessive in her aura, and I couldn’t resist. My skin prickled with heat, and just looking at her determined, beautiful face made me breathless.

“You know what I’m going to do?” she asked in a whisper.

I tried to nod, but her fingers held me immovable. “Yes, Joanne.” My voice sounded raw.

“I’m going to push this shiny, red monster all the way up your naughty bum hole, and I’ll not stop before it is all the way inside you and your pucker is spread painfully around it.” She had leaned closer, and her lips brushed mine while she spoke like the softest caresses of butterfly wings.

I started to tremble at her lips’ touch and the visual.

“And you know what?” she grinned wickedly. “I’ll capture everything in a movie, and Erin is going to shoot pictures.”

Her tongue sneaked out and licked over my lips in a circle. I felt moisture trickle down my thighs.

“A few friends of mine would undoubtedly love to see these pictures. You’ll allow me to share them with anyone I like to, won’t you?”

Her thumbs brushed my cheeks. Anyone? Strangers watching me like this, getting fucked and more? Why did the thought send these pleasant shivers through my body? “Yes!” I gasped.

“Good,” she whispered, and one hand rubbed my cheek gently before it trailed down and her fingertips fluttered over my lips. “I can’t wait.”

* * * *

The greetings were done, and I was already sopping wet and horny.

Bridget whispered something that I couldn’t hear into Erin’s ear, and my roommate stepped around the pool with a wide grin. I could only turn my head so far in the awkward position I was in, so I had no idea what she was up to.

Joanne vanished around the corner, but she came back a moment later with an expensive looking video camera in her hand. She pointed it at me and pushed a button, which was answered by a tiny red light at the top flickering to life. “Ready!” she declared.

Mrs. Somerset sat down on a folding chair that someone, most probably Erin, must have put up, and Elaine snuggled her back against Bridget, who wasted no time before her hand went inside her friend’s bikini bottoms.

A smooth, latex-clad finger touched my pussy. I sighed softly, feeling my impatient snatch throb with desire. But wait - the pressure slowly increased, and it wasn’t just one finger. Two, no, three fingertips pushed against my entrance. Erin wasn’t wasting time.

“Is she wet enough?” Joanne inquired and zoomed closer to my face, which immediately darkened in embarrassment.

“You’ve no idea,” Erin piped from behind me and pushed harder against my opening. “Any more, and she’d be filling the pool with cunt juice.”

I felt the walls of my pussy stretch, and ever so slowly, all three of Erin’s fingers slid inside. I moaned softly and my eyelids fluttered in delight. “God, yes, that feels good!” I gasped, and suddenly I couldn’t care that the camera was focused on my face and recording every word I said.

“It’s going to feel even better,” Erin told me, pulling back her hand and repeating the motion.

My hot, wet pussy walls wrapped tightly around the rubber-encased fingers. It was a new sensation, but a strong one, and my breath hitched every time she pushed them deeper. “Yes! Fuck, Erin, your fingers are magic!” I urged her on.

She giggled, starting to finger-fuck me in a slow but steady rhythm. “You say that now. What are you going to say once my whole hand is inside you?”

“Whole hand?” My breath, already picking up speed, started to race.

“Yep. Whole hand.” She spread her three fingers which were halfway inside me.

“Fuck!” The movement shot waves of heat through my lower body.

“Already doing that.” She moved her fingers faster, and each time she pulled them out, they made a squelching sound.

“I’m…” I gasped, “...not sure… Oh fuck! Fuck!” Her hand slapped hard against my pubes when she drove her fingers home. “Oh god, it’s not going to fit!” I exclaimed, filled with a crazy, horny feeling of trepidation. But then I threw back my head and moaned louder than I had ever before in my life.

With a mighty push, Erin had shoved four fingers almost all the way into my pussy, and I had never in my life felt so stretched. There was a short twinge of pain just before she stopped, but she held her hand there, fingers inside me, and after a few clenches of my walls, my pussy amazingly adapted to the crude intrusion.

The capability for speech left me. Erin twisted her fingers inside me, and heat exploded in my loins when they slid over my slick, stretched walls. My moans became grunts and gasps.

“She’s ready,” Bridget stated matter-of-factly, but her cheeks were flushed with lust and her fingers rubbed hard and fast inside a moaning Elaine’s bikini panties.

I couldn’t breath. I couldn’t even blink. If I had thought I had felt stretched, it was nothing compared to the feeling that was now crashing outwards from my pussy like storm waves. My throbbing clit felt like was swollen ten times its size. My nipples were yearning, singing needle-tips of desire. And I could only whimper when Erin’s whole hand slid millimeter after millimeter into my pussy.

It felt incredibly. It hurt and twinged, alright, but it was the craziest, most intense and arousing feeling I had ever felt. My vision blurred and a passion so intense that I almost fainted gripped me.

“Owwww!” I whimpered as my pussy suddenly felt like it was about to tear any second, but then, with a lightweight, dizzying, deliriously sexy feeling, the largest part of Erin’s hand had slid past my entrance.

My body shivered and twitched all over when her fingertips brushed against my folds deep inside and formed into a fist. I was her giant finger-puppet, and I could only imagine the lewd display of her arm sticking into my stretched cunt.

Joanne, who had captured my face every moment up to now, slowly walked around me. “So sexy,” I heard her whisper. “How does it feel?”

I fought to form words, but I couldn’t. Which was fine, because Erin’s voice sounded full of awe. “It’s incredible. She feels so soft and hot inside. Her pussy clenches around my arm. God, this is so sexy!”

She pulled back her hand, not more than an inch, then pushed forward again. Pure ecstasy exploded in my womb, and I moaned, the moan rising in pitch and breaking when she twisted her fist inside me.

I bit of drool escaped my mouth, but I couldn’t care. “Yes!” I managed to shout. “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Erin did, and I didn’t need to urge her on anymore. She started to really give it to me, and her fist pistoned back and forth inside my pussy.

My voice became one long, garbled, hitching moan. I saw stars. Pleasure drummed inside me, heat waves raced all through me, and I felt for a crazy moment as if Erin’s whole arm was reaching inside me. In a corner of my mind, I became dimly aware that Mrs. Somerset had pulled up her skirt and was caressing her clit with a finger, and that Bridget had pulled down Elaine’s panties and was now slapping the ecstatic woman directly on her clit.

My pussy squelched and my body rocked back and forth despite the tight bonds. The heat in my snatch rose higher and higher. My eyes went wide, but I didn’t see anything, because the inferno of pleasure in my loins suddenly exploded outwards with devastating intensity. I think I screamed, but I wasn’t sure. My body shook like mad, and I came and came and came with pleasure that robbed me of all of my senses.

I’m not sure if I fainted for a second or not, but the world around me threatened to grow dark, but then Erin’s motions stopped, and I could finally get back some breath. Every few seconds, though, and at the slightest motion of Erin’s fingers inside me too, a sharp gasp born of both hypersensitive intensity and delight hissed from my lips.

I twitched hard when Erin suddenly withdrew her hand, and a short stab of pain accompanied the moment when the widest part slipped back out. I was still panting hard.

Someone started to clap, and soon all five women applauded my lewd performance and sent waves of heated blushes over my skin.

“That was really, really beautiful,” Joanne praised from my left.

“Especially when you came so hard,” Erin piped from behind me and pinched my butt cheek, “that you pissed yourself.”

“I...” My color deepened. Did I really do that? But there was no mistaking the suddenly empty feeling in my bladder. I closed my eyes, mortified.

Bridget was right next to me. “You remember what I promised?” she whispered into my ear.

I swallowed hard and nodded. Of course I did.

“But that’s going to come later. Next is Mrs. Somerset, and she’s going to punish you for pissing around in front of others.”

A tremble raced over my skin. The wicked crop would soon be dancing over my helpless body, but after the harsh treatment they had given my pussy last evening, a kinky part of me couldn’t wait for the painful touch of its leather.

Before that started, though, Bridget adjusted the ropes holding me. Pulling here, giving some slack there, she soon had my upper body tilted slightly backwards without altering my pose itself.

“All done,” she declared, clapping her hands.

Mrs. Somerset slowly approached, and I recognized what the shift of position meant. Standing in front of me as she was, she could reach every part of my front side easily. She had, at one point, shed her skirt and panties, but this didn’t make look any less intimidating. That she still wore the blouse, little that it covered in its unbuttoned state, upheld the teacher image.

Naked from the waist down, the riding crop held loosely in her hand, she beckoned towards Erin.

“Let us make a little game of this,” she suggested, pointing to the ground in front of her, and Erin eagerly went down on her knees in front of our future teacher. “While little Erin here shows me how skilled she is in the oral department, I’ll let my little leather friend caress your body for five minutes. If she manages to make me come in that time, everything is fine. If not, you will have to pay a little penalty.”

“Me?” I gasped.

“Yes, you. It is all about you tonight, don’t forget that.” She smiled sweetly. “I have brought a few wicked little clamps that you’ll then wear for the rest of the evening. And… let’s say, one with the crop to each pussy lip would be fair, don’t you think so?”

“Fair?” I shot back in disbelief.

“Don’t you trust your friend Erin to give her best?” she asked with a lopsided grin.

“Not when it involves kinky stuff like this,” I admitted, which drew a giggle from Erin, who was planting small kisses up Mrs. Somerset’s creamy thigh.

“That’s too bad. You’ll be a good girl and play the game anyway, won’t you?” Her question left no doubt.

And I had to be honest with myself. The idea of having my pussy lips slapped with that devilish looking implement terrified me somewhat, but a rational part of me also knew that she wouldn’t do any permanent damage. And the kinky, submissive side of me still on the forefront of my mind adored the thought.

I swallowed. “Yes, I will, Mrs. Somerset.”

Published 
Written by ChrissieLecker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments