Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Subrianna's first dungeon experience

"Unfettered night that Subrianna will never forget"

10
0 Comments 0
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
She parked in the parking lot across the street like Master had told her to. She watched a couple get out of a car next to her pull two bags out of their car and walk to the dungeon. She felt her nervousness settle in as she checked her face in the mirror and saw heavily lined eyes, mascara, and retro red lipstick on her lips.

Master had wanted her to look slutty tonight. Her instructions were simple; wear something sexy with no bra or panties under, red lips, slutty eyes, stripper shoes. She changed into her red patent leather stripper shoes and checked her lips one last time in the mirror.

As she walked toward the dungeon, a tall thin gentleman walked toward her. "Good to see you, slave Brianna," he said as he gave her a hug. "You listened to Master and have made him very happy."

She smiled nervously. As they walked to the dungeon door, Master told Brianna that she must walk two steps behind him at all times once inside. She could feel her wetness grow with each step towards the door.
Once they were inside the dungeon, Master brought Brianna to a row of chairs and told her to kneel while he put his collar on her and locked the lock. He told her to sit and relax and watch the room. He unzipped her shirt to take out her breasts, and began to fondle her. The people around them glanced casually at her exposed breasts, like it was a common occurrence to see a man fondle woman's bare breasts in public. She was a little embarrassed, but she was enjoying his fondling way too much to worry about others in the room. Other Masters came to greet Master, and look at Brianna exposed in front of them. They talked as if she weren't there, exchanging pleasantries.

After a little while, Master told Brianna she needed to get up to get the tour of the place. They walked to another room which had three structures in it, all of them designed for spanking. He took his cuffs out of his backpack, put them on Brianna's wrists, and fastened them to the pegs on the frame above her. Her arms were above her head, tethered to the frame, legs spread as wide as she could stand. He pulled up her skirt and unzipped her shirt some more to expose more of her breasts. He began to rub her butt. "This is a nice butt, slave Brianna" he said in her ear as he spanked each cheek. Each strike surprised Brianna, who jumped with each contact. His spankings got progressively harder and harder. He put his fingers between her legs to check her wetness after each spank.

Finally, when he was satisfied he put her skirt down and released her hands. He led her to another room, where there were three cages, two chairs, and a trophy case. He told her to get into one of the cages and lay down while he stepped away to the next room. She silently laid there for what seemed like an eternity, half dressed and completely unable to leave the locked cage until he came back for her.

He led her to another room which was very crowded now. There were many scenes going on in the room. Many slaves and subs were being spanked, bound, gagged and played with. Master ordered Brianna in another cage, this time standing up. Once she got inside, Master told her to strip. She promptly took her clothes off, noticing several men near her watching her as she did so.

One man in particular was right next to her cage, practically breathing on her. She was uncomfortable, as she didn't know what he might do. He simply stood there, looking at her naked body up and down, taking note of the locked collar around her neck. His gaze was piercing and full of lust, his lips turned up into a smile. He asked her if she was owned but she didn't answer.

She stood quite awhile while her Master sat near her, counseling her to stand tall and open her legs so that anyone who wanted to see her juices dripping from her arousal would have a full view.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

He wanted her to look at the room, watch the scenes all around her and tell him which scenes she liked the most. She quietly told Master how the spankings next to her were erotic, and how the breast bondage in front of her was beautiful and very enticing to her. She wondered what was next for her.

When it was time to step out of the cage, she was ordered to crawl behind Master as he walked around the entire perimeter of the room to find a suitable place to play. She crawled behind him, two paces behind him as he instructed until he stopped. He pointed to a horse looking contraption which had four ledges and one larger hump in the middle. She was to get on all fours on the ledges and her body was to go on top of the hump. The hump spread her legs out, and she knew that from the back, anyone could have a clear view of her pussy and ass.

As she waited silently for the punishment she knew was coming, she felt exposed, slutty and very aroused. She felt a flogger on her back and a hand rubbing her ass, moving up to spank her lightly and then more forceful. The flogger was now spanking her harder and with some rhythm. Every so often, Master would stop, move around and spank Brianna a new way, keeping her guessing as to what he was going to do next. He got out different floggers and whips and started whipping her harder, causing her to jump when the whip touched her skin. He continued for what seemed like hours, Brianna getting spanked and whipped and flogged relentlessly while she could hear other slaves and subs scream and whimper at their masters.

Suddenly, the room became quieter. Master made Brianna get up and move to another location where she was tethered to a large table and made to stand straight up, spread eagle for more whipping and flogging. Each strike was becoming painful now. Her bottom felt like it was on fire, and when struck, the pain made her knees buckle. She tried to stand up straight during each blow, taking in sharp breaths in vain attempts to keep her composure. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that there were a few couples watching her as Master whipped her. Her pussy dripped a little more knowing she was watched.

When he was done, he ordered her to go wash his whip and flogger off. She did as she was asked, and when she returned the items, her master pointed to the floor again. She kneeled while he put his toys away. He led her to another row of chairs facing the center of the room and told her to sit in front of him. He pinched her nipples as he told her to watch the other couples.

After some time, he gave her a condom and ordered her to put it on his dick with only her mouth and make him hard. She went to work, trying to make him hard. She noticed a smirk on his face as he watched other scenes in the room, not seeming to pay attention at all at her work sucking and licking his cock. She sucked and licked and sucked and licked for an entire hour and Master was somewhat hard. He forcefully pulled her off of him and tethered her to a post near them. He started spanking her again and again, harder and harder.

She started to make more noise. "Master it hurts," she said.

"Never mind slave, you'll take what I give you and not talk back, slave!" he growled. He spanked and whipped her some more until he was satisfied her bottom was the right shade of red.

Swiftly and abruptly, he untethered her from the pole and told her to sit on his lap. As she did so, he spread her legs and started playing with her clit. She was to sit still while Master did as he wished. He played with her clit for what seemed like hours relentlessly, bringing it to a full plump nub that was so sensitive to touch. She couldn't stand it. At last, when she was about to explode, he stopped, closed her legs and told her to get dressed.

Published 
Written by subrianna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors