Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suspended Animation

"The gift I bought her really elevated her pleasures!"

5
10 Comments 10
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
My pet and I were enjoying a nice Saturday afternoon together one day, just lounging in the living room and savoring each other's company, when a sudden knock on the front door broke the idyllic spell. Pet, who had her head resting on my lap while I gently stroked her long luxurious hair, sat up so that I could answer the door and find out who had the nerve to interrupt such a peaceful moment.

I always answered the door, since she was not allowed to touch a doorknob in my presence (who said chivalry was dead?) and being naked as she was, wasn't exactly prepared to welcome company! The interloper turned out to be the UPS deliveryman with a fairly good sized package for me. I took the package, signed for it, and brought it inside. Pet, whose natural curiosity often gets her into trouble, came over to see what wonder I had in the plain brown box.

"Not yet, pet... you'll have to wait a bit for it," I told her. The tiny pout on her sweet lips told me she wasn't happy with that arrangement, but she knew there wasn't much she could do about it, either. I put the box down on the dining room table - both because I wanted to have it in plain view so it would wear on my dear pet's inquisitiveness, and because I wanted to get back to what I was doing in the living room.

"Come, pet," I told her and took her by the hand. I led her back into the living room, but I felt her turn around a couple times looking back at the box on the table. We resumed our places on the couch and she lay her head back in my lap. However, I could tell that her thoughts were elsewhere. She no longer purred like she had before the interruption, and I smiled knowing that is was my present that had her so piqued.

"Master, may I be excused to go to the bathroom?" she asked, after a bit.

"Yes, pet," I said and she left to go upstairs to the bathroom. However, I noticed she walked a little slower as she passed the dining room. The anticipation must be killing her! While she was gone, I took the box from the table and brought it over to where I was sitting - placing it on the side of the couch out of her view. When she returned from the bathroom she noticed the box was gone. She quietly came back and sat down with me, resigned that she wouldn't be able to get so much as a clue what might be in the mysterious box now that it had been put away someplace.

"I suppose, my dear pet, you are wondering what is in the box that you have been eyeing so intensely," I said, after a few minutes. "Would you like to see?"

"Yes, Master, please?" she said, her eyes lighting up as she looked at me.

"Well, I will show you, but first you will need to do something for me," I told her.

"What, Master... I'll do anything you ask!" she said, excitedly.

"Good. Go to your toy box and bring me a blindfold, and the Magic Wand vibrator," I told her.

She smiled broadly. Now she had some idea what might be in the box! She didn't know the contents, but she knew the purpose! She dashed off to complete her mission and returned moments later with the requested items.

"Here they are, Master. Now may I see what is in the box... please?" she asked, looking at me with those delightful blue eyes that I fell so in love with. I couldn't resist her.

"All right, pet. Hand me the box on the side of the couch and I'll let you have a peek," I said. She clapped her hands gleefully and brought the box to me.

"Sit," I told her. And she took her place, kneeling at my feet with her hands behind her back and sitting on her heels, just as I have taught her. I placed the box on my lap and used my pocketknife to cut the packing tape to open the box. I took a little more time than pet would have liked - intentionally of course - but finally the box was open.

"May I see?" she asked, not moving from her spot until I gave her permission, no matter how much she wanted to.

"Yes, pet, come see what has you is such a dither," I told her. She raised up from her position to a regular kneeling position so she could peer over the top of the box. What greeted her was a plastic bag with leather, leather straps, and chains inside in a big tangled wad of confusion. The box had obviously not had a smooth trip from the factory!

"What is it, Master?" she asked, puzzled by the baffling jumble in the bag.

"It's a little something I ordered a few weeks ago for you," I said, handing her the instruction sheet. She looked at the picture on the instructions and I saw those blue eyes widen and her jaw drop noticeably.

"That's right my sweet little pet, it's a pleasure swing like we saw on the movie we watched that night. I noticed that you seemed more than a little turned on watching that blonde getting fucked in the swing, so I got on the 'Net a few days after we watched the movie and found out where to get one for you."

"Oh, Master! Oh, thank you!" she said kissing my cheek several times. "Oh, can we try it out tonight?" she asked, excitedly.

"Well, that will depend on you, pet. Do you feel up to 'hanging around' with me?" I asked her teasingly.

"Oh, yes, Master... I would love to 'hang around' with you tonight!" she said, grinning broadly.

"Very well, then. But I will have to set it up. That might take a few minutes. While I'm busy doing that, I want to make sure you don't get bored. Come over her and sit on this stool," I said, standing behind a wooden barstool.

Pet came over happily and sat down on the stool. It was tall enough that when she sat on it, she couldn't touch the floor and I scooted her back so her ass was against the high back of the stool. I put her hands behind her and over the back and securely tied them there. I ran another rope around her waist and across the back of the stool, looping it once around each of the sides of the stool back. Then I brought the ropes back across her naked breasts in an X fashion before securing them over her shoulders to the top rail of the back.

"Okay, so much for keeping you out from underfoot while I put up your swing. Now let's see what we can do about those lovely legs." I said. Taking another rope I tied one end off to a stool leg, then pulled her legs together and wrapped both ankles together before tying the other end of the rope to the other leg of the stool.

"Now, just so you won't get bored, I'm going to place this egg vibrator on your pussy so you can entertain yourself while I work," I told her. I placed a rather large vibrating egg between her thighs and then used a belt to hold her knees together, trapping the device right against her already damp pussy. I turned the vibrator on using the remote and her soft sigh told me it was working.

"One more thing," I said. I brought out a pair of clover-type nipple clamps connected by a chain. She moaned loudly when she saw these wicked little tormentors.

"Now, now, you know how much I love to see you in these, pet," I said, smiling. She closed her eyes and acceptingly thrust out her tits as much as she could, bound as she was.

"That's my good girl," I said. I placed one clamp and then the other on her swollen nipples, each one eliciting a groan of pain mixed with pleasure from her lips. With my pet now safely out of the way and amused with the egg buzzing at her soft, velvety pussy, I had time to get started on her swing.

The instructions were simple enough, although I went a little overboard in securing the swing to the ceiling. I know my pet, and if the blonde in that movie was having as much fun as her actions would suggest, my little slut would really be rocking this swing! I glanced over at pet and smiled when I saw her enjoying herself on the barstool. She was squirming and fidgeting around on the seat as the egg was working on her, vibrating and teasing her wet pussy and causing her to moan and sigh as she got more and more aroused. I took a moment to walk over to her just to see how she was coming along.

"How are we doing over here, pet?" I said, reaching out to caress one of her full, ripe tits. She moaned and laid her head on my arm as I fondled her. She always did like her tits played with - a trait I was more than happy to enlist at every possible opportunity. I fondled one tit for a second while I moved around behind her to work on both at the same time. She laid her head back on my chest and moaned softly.

"Look at me. I want to see those beautiful blue eyes, slut," I said. She opened her eyes and looked up lovingly at me. She was such a lovely girl; every time I looked at her it was like staring straight into beauty itself.

"Are you having a good time over here?" I asked her again.

"Yes, Master..." she said.

MSCANDYLICIOUS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MSCANDYLICIOUS

The wavering of her voice confirmed what she said. I leaned over and kissed her warm tender lips, she opened her mouth and my tongue entered it to meet her own. As I kissed her, I tugged lightly on the chain connecting her nipple clamps and she moaned into my mouth. 

Once I was assured she was percolating as I had intended, I went back to finish the job of hanging the swing. A few minutes later and it was done. I walked over to my bound beauty.

"There, pet. It is finished. Would you like to take it for a spin?" I asked her.

Through glassy eyes, she nodded in the affirmative and I turned off her egg friend and set to releasing her bonds. Once free of the stool, she stood with my assistance and I helped her to the swing. I held it still while she sat down in it and scooted fully back. The seat, if you could call it that, consisted of a wide padded leather strap that was positioned between the small of her back and the top of her ass crack and supported the majority of her weight.

Another strap ran across her back at mid shoulder-blade height to support her when she leaned back into the swing. Two foot stirrups/ankle restraints kept her legs where they should be, while the hanging straps had wrist restraints to hold her arms out of the way. There were two spreader bars, one above her wrists and one well above her legs, to make sure she stayed open and exposed - just the way a good slut should be! Once I had secured my lovely naked pet in the swing, I also put the blindfold on her that she had fetched for me earlier.

"Now just relax, my love, and let the experience take you where it will," I instructed her.

"Yes, Master. I am ready," she said.

"You remember your safeword don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, Master. It is yellow," she replied.

"That's right. If it gets too intense or uncomfortable you can use your safeword," I said.

"Yes Master," pet said, smiling "Thank you for your concern."

With that, I leaned over to kiss her. I reached between her splayed legs and fingered her sopping pussy. She trembled at my touch... apparently, her little egg had really got her heated up! She moaned as I toyed with her pussy and I heard the leather straps creak as she moved around, enjoying the feelings of suspension. The blindfold served to enhance every sensation her tingling body was enjoying, and soon she found herself completely consumed with her passions.

"Oh, Master... Oh God..." she moaned. My fingers, now coated with her juices, made a wet sucking sound as they moved around inside her drooling pussy. Her juices were flowing now, running between her legs, down the crack of her ass and dripping wetly onto the floor and a wet stain was beginning to form on the concrete floor of our basement.

"Having fun, my dear?" I asked her, even though I knew she was.

"Oh yesss... Masterrr," she moaned. I flicked one of her nipples, still wearing the clamps I had put on her earlier. She jerked and gasped at my flicking her nipple.

"Should I remove these, my sweet?" I asked her.

"Yes, please, Master... they are beginning to hurt a bit," she said.

"And what will you do for me in return for my kindness?" I asked.

"Anything... anything you want... Master," she panted. She was completely engulfed in her sexual fervor, the mixed signals her brain was getting from the different sensations fighting for attention inside her tortured mind. My fingers churning in her pussy made her want to thrust her hips upwards to meet them while my mouth sucking and biting her nipple made her want to arch her back for more. The restraints made her feel helpless and the blindfold heightened all of these sensations to an almost unbearable degree.

I granted her request and removed the nipple clamps, sucking each nipple as I did to get the blood flowing back into it. The tingling pain of removing the clamp offset by the stimulation of my mouth and tongue drove pet crazy with lust.

"Ohhh... Master! Ohhh..."she moaned, as my mouth closed over each nipple. She shuddered in the swing further encouraging my work on her tender body.

I brought out the Magic Wand vibrator, a favorite toy of mine, and plugged it in. As I flicked the switch and she heard the vibrator begin, she let out a terrific groan. She knew what that sound meant! I placed the device on her pussy, pushing it in between her pussy lips and up against her clit. I began jiggling the vibrator rapidly and the vibrations began to work on her pussy, bringing her closer and closer as she began the climb towards her inevitable orgasm.

She moaned and twisted in the swing as the vibrator worked tirelessly to tease and torment her. The leather straps of the swing creaked and groaned in response and the chains rattled as she tried in vain to escape the demon vibrator attacking her pussy. But she was helpless to resist either me or the vibrator and in her helplessness, she was free.

"OhmyGod! Master, I... I... I'm cumminggg! Ohhnnggghhh!" she grunted as she exploded in a tremendous explosion that sent her squirting pussy juice in a wide arc. It splattered feet away as she convulsed and jerked and twisted in her restraints, screaming her exhilaration and ecstasy at her release. I massaged her abdomen above her slit as she came and came, drawing out her orgasm and making her buck like a wild bronco at its first taste of the saddle. For more than a few minutes, she was trapped in the throes of her orgasm. When it finally subsided, she lay there in the swing panting and twitching for several more minutes. Or she would have, had I not thrown gasoline on her fire!

Just as she began to come down from her orgasm and caught her breath a bit, I moved between her legs.

"Oh, God! No, Master please... please no!" she whimpered as she realized what I was about to do. Despite her pleas and protests, I pulled the lips of her dripping, twitching, pussy apart and closed my mouth upon it. My tongue sought the soft inner walls of her lovehole and she gasped loudly at this new attack. She was delicious and I savored every drop of her sweetness as I lapped up her juices with my tongue. She spread her legs wider for me and thrust her hips upward involuntarily as her head went back and she screamed out in utter bliss.

"Yes! Yes, Master! Oh, God, Yess!" she screamed as I ate her pussy. "Lick me! Lick my pussy, Masterr! Oh, Yess right there!" she yelled encouragements to me and humped her pussy towards my mouth and tongue. I could feel her come again and again on my tongue, tasting her as I felt the walls of her pussy contract. I reached up and found her clit and began vigorously rubbing two fingers over it back and forth, hitting it with each finger, the rapid butterfly motion sent electric shocks through her body and she convulsed, bending her in half in a reaction against the sensation. But the swing held firm and she wasn't able to do much in the way of hampering my efforts.

Suddenly I heard her holler "Yellow! Yellow, Master! Yellow!" And I knew she had had enough, I stopped what I was doing immediately and stood up, looking at my poor exhausted, sweat-drenched pet, laying in the swing, panting for breath and jerking like she was going through seizures. I reached up and removed her wrist and ankle restraints and then I picked up my sweet pet and took her out of the swing. I sat down on the concrete floor with her in my lap and tenderly stroked her hair and waited for her to come down. She lay there panting and cooling down for some time before looking up at me with her loving eyes and smiling a weak smile.

"Are you all right, pet?" I asked her. Unable to speak just yet she nodded a yes and laid her head against my chest. We sat there on the floor until she felt she was able to get up. I gently rocked her back and forth as you would a small child. She was my small child just then, and she cuddled into me as such. Once she was able to get up, I sat her down on the floor, got up myself, so I could help her up. I carried her still weak and trembling body upstairs and sat her on the couch to rest more. Bringing her a glass of cool water, she sat partway up.

"Master, I am sorry I used my safeword, I wasn't able to continue," she said, lowering her eyes.

"That's all right, pet. That's what it's there for," I reassured her.

"But... you... I haven't pleasured you, Master!" she looked almost heartbroken.

"Says who?" I told her, kissing her tenderly on the lips and stroking her sweat drenched hair.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments