Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beauty and her Beast 2

"The Beast doles out much needed punishment to a very naughty Belle."

40
12 Comments 12
37.9k Views 37.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
For several days after Belle’s arrival to the beast’s castle, he pointedly ignored her. The raw emotion that she incited in him took him out of his comfort zone, which scared him to his core. From the way she plainly surrendered her body to him to the simple things she did to make him more comfortable in his castle; his beauty was worming her way into heart. Even when he was his most beastly, she always smiled demurely.

The beast soon figured out that the more he ignored her the more he was aware of her presence. He found himself secretly watching her, as she went about her daily routines. Such as now, standing at the bay window in his dining room, he stared at her tiny body, as she knelt in his rose garden, tending his prize blooms. His cock swelled, when she leaned over; her rounded ass high in the air, forcing him to remember how tight her pussy had clung to his shaft.

Beast, growing angry, realized that he was not the one in control. This innocent woman was mastering him, not the other way around. Now infuriated, he wrenched the windows wide open.

“Leave what does not belong to you alone, and get your ass in here,” he bellowed, not fully sure if he was referring to his roses or his heart.

Belle, startled by his loud voice, dropped the spade she was digging with and scurried inside. Excited that he was finally speaking to her, she literally ran up the steps, trying to him as fast as she could. Random thoughts raced through her mind. What did he want? Would he make her feel intense pleasure again? The past days had given her time to think about what had happened when she first arrived. No longer able to deny it, she finally admitted to herself that she was in love with her beast.

Rushing into the dining room, Belle found him still standing at the window; his powerful shoulders tense; head down. Her eyes feasted on the corded muscles of his back and down to his toned ass. He turned to face her. Hot blood flooded her face and colored her chest a very becoming pink. Beast’s eyes narrowed.

“You look as guilty as a thief at market. What were you thinking, just now, that made you blush so?” he asked; his creative mind starting to formulate a plan.

Guileless, she answered, “I was staring at your backside and hoping that I would get to see you as naked as I was.”

“Really now. What else has your naughty, little mind be pondering?” he asked; a suitable punishment brewing in his head.

“Well…I tried to touch my self, like you showed me. I wanted to feel that pleasure again,” she freely admitted; walking into his trap.

“Did you?” he inquired.

“No. They started, but went away, leaving me frustrated,” she sighed.

“Maybe your body was telling you something,” he said, cryptically.

“Uh…I don’t understand,” she said, confused.

“Did you have permission to touch your clit? Am I correct in assuming that you had your naughty fingers deep in your slit?” he frowned.

Belle gasped. Although she didn’t fully understand what it meant to surrender her body, she did know that she had been bad. Her blush deepened. Just this morning, she had rubbed on her clit and fingered her pussy, nearly cumming in the process. She rushed up to him.

Clenching her small hands in his shirt, she cried, “Please, don’t be mad at me, Master. I didn’t know.”

“When was the last time you touched yourself?” he asked, watching her reaction closely.

Belle considered lying to him, but realized she was in enough trouble, as is. She told him she fantasized this morning about how he was so deep inside her body, and then admitted that she had gotten close to a release in the process. He looked down at her. Her face was buried in his chest. He gently extracted himself from her arms.

“I’m not mad at you, my beauty. I’m disappointed. If you wanted another orgasm, you should have come to me. Instead, you choose to tamper with what is mine, namely your entire body,” he stated.

Belle’s shoulders drooped. She stared down at the floor, watching his feet as he circled her body. What was to become of her? She was sure that he was going to turn her out of the castle to the streets.

“No…I’m not mad at you, but you do deserve punishment,” he softly said.

A spark of hope rose in her chest. He wasn’t going to make her leave. A smile started to grow on her face, until she realized that he had said punishment.

“Surely, you don’t mean to harm me?” she asked, alarmed.

“Oh, no no no, my precious beauty. What I have in mind you will surely like…evidentially,” he assured.

Suddenly nervous, she watched her beast stalk closer to her. Belle, captured by the raw seduction in his eyes, stood helpless, as he slowly stripped her body. He stepped back from her to admire the view. His beauty’s milky white body glowed in dimness of the room. Her pink nipples were tightly puckered, and with the room being warm, he knew she was aroused, not cold. Beast cupped her lightly furred mound. Her wet lips kissed the palm of his hand. Pressing his middle finger upward, he parted her slick labia.

His middle finger sank deep inside her clinging hole. Belle pushed her hips out, trying to angle her pelvis just right, so that he would touch her sensitive spot. He wiggled his finger around inside her pussy, until wet, sucking noises echoed in the room. Belle, moaning, pumped her hips back and forth. The powerful scent of her arousal filled the air, making his cock grow harder.

He pulled his finger out of her hole. A long, thin strand of her sticky cream followed his finger, until it snapped in half. He traced her mouth with it, leaving her lips shiny, and then bringing his finger to his own mouth; he sucked her juice from it. Mesmerized, she licked her lips, tasting herself on them. Instead of being disgusted, like she thought she would have been, Belle was more aroused than ever. If this was to be her punishment, then she vowed to be bad more often.

She watched him walk away, and his eyes gave nothing away, as he rummaged through a cabinet. Beast returned with a long piece of rope. After he secured her wrists together, he led her to the table and bent her over it. Beast kicked her legs open, until her stance was very wide. Circling the table, he pulled the rope taut enough that she had to stand on her toes to keep contact with the floor. He approached her. Leaning down to look her in the eyes, he kissed her cheek softly.

“It wasn’t entirely your fault that you were bad. I neglected to tell you my rules,” he said.

He disappeared from her sight. She listened, as he once again rummaged through a cabinet. She got a close up view of an oddly shaped root and a paring knife. Her eyes connected with his, as he sat down and picked up the root. It looked like a hand with five, long fingers. As he peeled and carved it, the scent of ginger filled her nostrils.

“This is a ginger root. It is said that ginger calms an upset stomach,” he idly remarked.

“But, I am not…,” she started.

“Shh!” he interrupted, “While it does calm the stomach, it sets other places on fire.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

For example…”

Beast rubbed a small piece of the skinned ginger root along her lips. The spicy flavor made her mouth water. A few seconds later, a fiery burning sensation exploded. Although intense, it faded quickly, as she licked her lips clean.

He finished paring the ginger and held it up for her to see. The tip was rounded off at the top. The middle portion bulged out to about the width of a fat carrot before tapering down to a narrow neck. A flared base finished the shape.

Beast leaned close to her ear, and said, “My dear beauty, I’m going to slide this here root deep into your ass. Do NOT push it out! Then, I plan on spanking those white ass cheeks until they are glowing red. You this…the more you dance around and the tighter you clenched your ass, you will be squeezing more and more juice from the ginger root. You know what it did to your lips; just think about what it’s going to do to your ass.”

Belle shivered. Anticipation raced along with trepidation. She watched as her beast left her side. Although she couldn’t feel him, she knew he stood close to her. Sparks of electricity seemed to jump from her body drawing him closer. A small yelp left her lips when he ran his large hands up the back of her thighs. Her pussy drenched his hand, as he slid it between her legs; fingers searching for her pearl.

He captured her fat clit between his fingers and rubbed back and forth, until she was mewing like a fat, spoiled cat. She ground her pussy against the palm of his hand, as he tugged and pulled on her turgid clit. His fingers worked her slick flesh long enough that her pussy was engorged and bright pink. Her tightly clenched anus winked, as she got closer to cumming.

When he abruptly stopped, she cried, “Please…Master, please, don’t stop!”

Belle squealed, when she felt his finger, slimy from her cunt cream press firmly against her puckered brown back hole. She tried to shimmy away from his invading digit, but her bonds allowed her no room for movement. Little did she know that her movements distracted her enough for him to sink his finger deeper in her ass. Finally, her sphincter, fatigued from its battle with beast’s finger, relaxed, and he pushed his finger inside up to his knuckle.

“Oh! Master, it burns,” Belle howled.

“I know, my beauty, but you must relax,” he said.

“I can’t,” she cried.

Beast, not wanting to distress her, reached around with his other hand and found her clit, still erect from earlier. He flicked it back and forth, his fingers a blur. When Belle’s body began to relax, he started moving the finger in her ass. Slowly thrusting in and out, beast watched her for any signs of distress. Beast’s finger gained momentum, as her hips bucked, fucking back against his finger. Small spurt of pearly fluid escaped her pussy, as she got more and more aroused.

“Oh! Oh! Oh, it doesn’t burn anymore. I feel so full! I’m gonna cum!” Belle panted.

Not wanting her to cum yet, he yanked his hand from her pussy and slapped her soundly on the ass. Belle screeched. The sharp pain from his hand dampened the need to cum, but ignited her arousal even more. He slapped the other side of her ass, and a crimson handprint blossomed. Alternating sides, he rained open handed smacks to her now red hot globes; all the while roughly finger fucking her loosening anus.

Belle, gasping and moaning, danced on her toes, trying to get away from the stinging sensations that his hands were delivering. Beast pulled his finger from her ass hole, and took a moment to admire the way her sphincter flared open, and then quivered shut. Deeming her ready for the ginger root, he pushed the rounded tip against her anus. Accustomed to being open, her ass greedily swallowed the bulb with no resistance. The flared base rested snugly between her cheeks.

“It’s burning!” she screamed, pulling against the rope binding her wrists.

Beast smacked her ass; his blow landing directly a top of the ginger. Belle reared up on her toes; ass cheeks tight. A split second later, she wiggled around. Grunting, she tried to push the ginger out of her ass. He watched the wrinkles surrounding her anus smooth out, as the root eased its way out. When only the rounded tip remained embedded in her hole, he slapped her ass again and pushed the whole thing back inside. She tried several more times to push it out unsuccessfully, and after many long minutes, the burning began to fade. In its place, an uncontrollable need to be fucked rose. She didn’t know where this need came from, but she had to have something in her pussy and now.

“Master! Please…I’m begging you,” she whimpered.

“Begging me? For what, pray tell?” he teased.

“I need to be filled. I want you inside me,” she answered.

Spying a juicy peeling from the ginger root and wanting to add to her need, he rubbed the moist side of the peeling all over her pulsing clit. Belle howled loudly, bucking her hips. White hot sparks erupted from her pink pearl. All she wanted to do was rub the burn away, and then rub some more. Tears ran down her cheeks from frustration and need.

Beast, deeming her punishment complete, unfastened his trousers and pulled his leaking cock free. He guided it to her ruby red pussy. His blunt mushroom was drenched in precum and slid easily between her puffy lips.

“Is this what you wanted?” he growled.

Snapping his hips forward, he slammed into her tight slit with no forewarning. Her walls rippled down his shaft. The force of his thrusts shook the table.

“Ohhhh Yes!” Belle moaned.

“Tell me what you want,” he demanded, pulling out of her.

“Don’t stop, pleaseeee,” she screamed.

“Tell me,” he taunted; the tip of his cock teasing her hole, “I’m not moving an inch, until you do.”

“I want…you…to…I want you to put your cock back inside me,” she whispered.

“In where?” he prompted.

“My pussy!” she growled.

Beast grabbed her hips and slammed back inside her. His grunts filled the room, as he fucked the tiny woman with an almost bruising force. His body tensed. Throwing back his head, he roared, as his hot cum erupted from his cock and flooded her sucking pussy. He squeezed her hips hard, as wave after wave of pleasure milked his vital fluids from his body. Breathing heavily, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and tucked it back inside his pants.

Belle, still secured to the table, felt a river of cum ooze from her hole and run down the inner side of her thigh. Her body still pulsed with the need to cum; a need that was not yet met. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, hoping to cause some friction between her pussy lips.

“I know that you are unsatisfied, and that, my beauty, is your punishment. From this day forward, your training begins. Each day, you may do what you wish. Each night, you will do what I wish. You will wear nothing on your body, so you may be ready when I want you. You will not touch your clit or pussy, unless I have given you permission. We will be molding you into the most perfectly submissive ever. You will be spanked daily, even if you are good. Do you understand and agree?” Beast asked.

“Yes, Master,” Belle said, as cum dripped all over her bare feet.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments