Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Foot Massage and The Video

"A submissive slut gives her Master's client a massage while he watches a sex tape of her."

3
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We had a client who wanted a foot massage so I was told to oil myself to get ready. I rubbed the sensuous liquid onto my chest and through my breasts. After I was done, Alex, my Handler, escorted me to the room where my Master was waiting to receive me.

“This is my slut,” Master showed me, naked, to the Client, who was sitting on a wooden chair. “She will massage you today,” The Client gave me a disinterested nod.

“Show him your massage balls,” Master ordered me. I cupped my hands around my oiled breasts and presented them to the Client.

“Tell him what they are,” Master ordered.

“They’re pathetic lumps of meat,” I recited.

“What are they good for?” Master asked.

“Being marinated,” I recited.

“Get into position,” Master instructed.

I walked behind the Client and got down onto the floor. Then I crawled under his chair and lay down on my back, stopping so that my breasts were positioned under his feet and I was facing him.

“You can rub your feet on them,” Master encouraged the Client, who removed his socks and then placed his bare feet onto my oiled breasts. “She’s well oiled. It’s good for your feet,” Master said.

The Client dug the base of his feet into my chest. My nipples hardened as he slid them back and forth across the top of my breasts. “Mmmph,” I could feel myself getting aroused.

“We’ve got a video for you that will help you to relax, and then the slut here will massage your cock,” Master told the Client as he pressed play on his remote.

“You've all met my slut before. She’s going to pleasure us this evening,” Master spoke in the video. I couldn’t see it, but then I didn’t need to. I could remember it.

I was on my knees with my hands cuffed behind my back. Master was with three other men. They were not clients. They were Master’s friends. All of us were naked.

“Tell us what you are,” Master ordered.

“I’m a pathetic piece of shit," I recited.

“What are you good for?” Master asked.

“Being fucked,” I recited.

“Do you deserve to be fucked?” Master asked.

“No,” I shook my head.

“Then why should we fuck you?” Master asked.

“Because I have too many holes,” I recited.

Master lifted my head with his hand and pulled down my bottom lip, “Tell us what this is.”

“It’s a suck hole,” I said.

“What is it good for?” Master asked.

“Sucking cock,” I recited.

“How many cocks are you going to suck?” Masked asked.

“As many as you like, Sir,” I said.

“Let’s give her some cock,” Master said as he shoved his own into my face.

I sucked onto it as hard as I could, making loud raspberries and moving my head as much as possible so that Master didn’t have to move his cock too much. I tried to fit as much cock as I could but it wouldn’t go all the way down. In the end, Master had to hold my head in place with his hand as he pushed his cock down my throat. I was gagging but I tried to keep sucking. Master’s cock was getting harder.

Master moaned on screen as the Client stopped massaging his feet. He lifted them off my breasts and unzipped his pants, before pulling them down and throwing them to the side so that he was naked under his waist. Then he grabbed his penis with his hand and started wanking as Master came into my mouth on the video.

I could feel the hot cum trickle down my throat. I was chocking as I gagged on his cock. Master pulled his cock out.

“Swallow it completely,” He said.

I swallowed what Master had given me and breathed in the smell of cum that was coming up behind my nose from the back of my throat before panting with my mouth open.

“Again,” Master ordered and pushed his cock into my mouth again. I stopped sucking as he held my head and his cock still. I waited for him to finish cumming.

“Agh. Mmm. Agh…” In the room, the Client was still wanking himself. Master had already left the room. .

“Do you want me to massage you?” I asked him.

“You can suck me,” he said.

I was supposed to massage his penis with my hands but he told me to suck him so I did. It wasn’t fully erect yet but it was warm. I lifted the tip and then started licking it up and down lengthwise.

I closed my mouth around the cock of Master’s friend, Jack, but he yanked it out quickly and yelled, “You’re going to rub his cum all over my dick, is that what you want to do, slut?”

“No, Sir,” I shook my head.

“You fucking dirty whore,” Master agreed and slapped me across the face.

“I’m sorry, Sir,” I whimpered.

“Go rinse your mouth, slut,” Master ordered.

I crawled over on my knees, to the bowl on the floor and bent over it, lapping up the water like a dog. I gargled the water in my mouth and then spit it out onto the floor.

kimberlyfor4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyfor4TS

“Rub me with your hands,” the Client instructed. I grabbed his penis and rubbed the palm of my hands on either side as though I was rolling dough. Then I wrapped one hand around it and pleasured him.

“Keep your mouth open,” Jack didn’t want me to suck. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back before pushing my mouth down. I gagged violently onto his hard cock. He pulled himself out of my mouth before pushing me back onto him again.

“Keep sucking,” the Client told me as I pushed him out of my mouth for air. I was wringing the base of his penis with my hand and rubbing it hard before putting it back into my mouth.

Jack held my face in place with his strong grip and pushed his cock all the way into my throat. I was gagging again and started crying as he thrust his cock into and out of my throat.

“What’s a suck hole that doesn’t suck?” Master chided, “You’re lucky Jack is doing all the work for you.”

“Oohh,” the Client came into my mouth as Jack finally came into my throat on screen and I choked from the memory. I could hear myself coughing and spluttering in the video.

“Please fuck me,” I panted and pleaded with them.

“Do you guys think she deserves to be fucked?” Master asked his friends.

“Not yet,” They all agreed.

“Did you really think that we would fuck you before you sucked us all?” Master laughed.

“Sorry, Sir,” I apologized.

“Does your pathetic hole want a break?” Master asked.

“Yes, please, Sir,” I said.

“Should we give her a break?” Master asked his friends.

“I’d like to suck her,” Said Bob, another of Master’s friends.

“What are you going to give him to suck?” Master asked me.

I straightened my chest leaned and closer to Bob, who caressed my left breast with his right hand.

“Can I have some flavouring for her?” Bob asked Master.

“Do you want honey or syrup?” Said Master.

“Honey,” Said Bob.

I was back under his chair. The Client had squeezed some foot cream onto my chest because he wanted to massage his feet again. He rested the side of his right foot against my nipple as he rubbed the cream from my breast into that foot with his left foot. Then he swapped over with his other foot as I panted and my vagina tightened.

Master retrieved the honey from a shelf at the wall and came back, squeezing it onto my left nipple.

“Let’s see what she tastes like,” said Bob as he started licking my nipple.

“What do you say?” Master commanded.

“Thank you, Sir,” I said.

Bob started sucking my breast after licking off the honey, running his teeth over my nipple and then making wet kisses on my chest.

“Mmmph,” I moaned.

“Not bad,” Bob said as he finished up.

“Alright, who wants to suck her other tit?” Master asked.

Tucker, the final friend in the room, volunteered.

The Client took off his shirt and threw it onto the floor so that he was fully naked.

“You can lick me now,” the Client said as he got up out of the chair and onto the massage bed next to it, still facing the TV. I leaned over him and started licking his back, tracing my tongue under his shoulder.

“Open your legs,” Master instructed. I stayed on my knees but gave him access to my genitals. He pushed his finger into my pussy.

“You wanna tell me what that is?” Master ordered.

“It’s a cum hole.” I recited.

“What’s it good for?” He asked.

“Cumming,” I recited.

“Why do you need to cum?” He asked.

“So you can fuck me,” I recited.

“You guys think she’s wet enough yet?” Master asked his friends.

“I’ll take it. I want to fuck her,” said Jack.

Master uncuffed me hands and led me to the table in the middle of the room. I climbed onto it and spread myself open. I pulled my legs from under my knees and held them as close as I could to my head so that my pussy was near the edge of the table. Master used to tie me with ropes but now he wanted me to hold this position on my own.

Jack stood next to the table and pushed his cock into my pussy.

“What do you say?” Master asked.

“Thank you, Sir” I whimpered as Jack kept pushing his cock into and out of me. To steady himself, he grabbed my nipples with both hands and twisted.

“Aagh,” I screamed in pleasure and pain.

“That’s rude,” Master chided at the noise.

“No, I like it.” Jack said as he pushed harder into me, “Louder, come on.”

“Owww!” I screamed.

I pressed my palm into the Client’s back. I had finished licking him and was massaging him with my hands.

“You can fuck me now,” the Client said, in the same bored tone and rolled over onto his back. I climbed over onto him and lowered my vagina onto his erect penis, moving my hips up and down so that he didn’t have to. In the background, I could hear myself howling with ecstasy as I orgasmed and came in the video.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by moo3moo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors