Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Group II- Still a Slave

"She goes deeper into his lifestyle."

28
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Second piece in a series. Good to start with "The Group", but not necessary. Written for my fuck-buddy and editor. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope she gets off reading this as I have writing."

The evening ended gently.

After being ravaged by Greg’s Group, I had nothing left. After countless orgasms, Greg, my reliable fuck-buddy, took my sweat and cum covered body to his place. He bathed me and tucked me into bed. I slept soundly, waking to a dream of being exposed and used by strangers.

That dream left me wet and hot but in an empty bed. I could smell coffee as it wafting in. In seconds my hand found my pussy and began to play. Then, I remembered I was at Greg’s place. I decided I needed to buy another vibrator to keep here. My fingers had commenced their probing when Greg entered the room wearing only boxer shorts.

He looked down at me. “You survived!”

“Yes, but my recollection of last night is driving me out of my mind,” I responded.

He noticed the blankets moving where my waist was. He smiled and drew the blankets down, exposing me. I didn’t stop masturbating. Instead, I rolled his way, spread my legs, and allowed him to see all of me and what I was doing to myself. I loved it.

I am an intelligent, educated, professional woman. My career requires me to travel, lead others, and oversee a significant organization. This makes it so insanely electrifyingly, exciting to be owned, which is exactly what was happening with Greg.

Last night’s experience could only happen with him. I trusted him and now I would do anything he wanted. I had been used by a group of men and women in unimaginable ways, but it was for him, and he knew it was what I wanted. To say I was becoming his slave was not too strong a term.

He lowered his shorts and lay down beside me. This time he made love to me. It was slow, gentle, and tender. He gave rather than took. I knew I was his, as well as he was mine.

When we were done, he said, “Next month is another gathering. There will be at least one new initiate. We will attend, both as members. However, you will still be leashed. I’ll buy you a new collar, befitting a member. You good with that?”

“Of course!” I responded as I snuggled closer and drifted back to sleep.

The month seemed like a year. While work was crushing, I knew my productivity was off as I pondered my next Group experience.

When it arrived, Greg showed up early to my house, in his car this time. He told me what to prepare. As instructed, I met him in a robe, freshly showered and shaved. We went to my bedroom, where I had laid out my simple attire, a black dress and heels. Nothing else.

He slid the robe from me and both examined and caressed me. It was as if he was shopping for a new business suit. But this wasn’t a new suit. This was me, Darlene, his property.

I dressed. Certainly covered, but just a thin fabric separated me from nudity.

We arrived at the same estate as before. This time we drove to the front door. Before allowing the valet to open my door, Greg handed me a collar of stainless steel. It was engraved with my name, Darlene. It was attached to a leather leash.

Greg walked around the car to my door. The valet opened it, and Greg led me to the front door.

“Follow only my instructions, remember, only mine,” I was told.

We entered the same room in which I had been ravaged a month ago. Only this time, I had no mask. I was one of them. It was a strange yet exciting experience. I was introduced to many, some of whom I recognized. I also knew they all recognized me as the woman who entered naked and was eaten, fucked, and treated to countless orgasms last month.

An attractive, younger, brunette woman approached. She hugged Greg and then looked me up and down.

“She looks a bit different than last time, Greg.”

“Darlene, meet Elle, an old friend.”

I nodded to her, saying nothing.

Greg added, “She should look different; she has clothes on.”

Elle smiled. “Well, we may have to do something about that.”

I flushed in anticipation.

“May I touch?” she asked.

“Of course,” said Greg.

Elle gently touched my cheek, my neck, and my chest along the line of my dress. Her hand moved over my right breast, my nipple becoming harder, if that was possible. Then her hand slipped into my dress, gently grasping my left breast, her palm grazing my nipple.

She kissed me, slowly, then deeply, our tongues intertwining.

She looked into my eyes and said, “I cannot wait to have you.”

Just then, as if cued, the room turned to a pair of doors that opened. Two naked, masked, people were led in by leashes, a man and a woman. Both had dark brown hair, hers to her shoulders. Their bodies were shaved hairless. Her lips were swollen in excitement. He was firm but not hard.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Like I had been last month, they were brought forward, their arms held out, to expose and support them. The crowd closed in.

“May I borrow Darlene?” Elle asked.

“She is yours, Elle. But first, don’t you think we should expose those lovely breasts?”

Elle smiled and pulled open the fabric of my dress, exposing my breasts.

“Shall we take a peek, Darlene?” she asked.

She led me forward by the leash. We approached the men, through the crowd. A naked woman was on her knees in front of one man, sucking him. Another was behind him, licking between his cheeks. I felt Elle’s hand slide under my dress and caress my butt cheeks. As we watched, her fingers slid deeper, my legs spread slightly, and she probed me.

“Moist, aren’t we, Darlene?”

I nodded as I continued to stare at the man’s hairless cock.

“Does that look tasty?” she asked.

When I nodded my head yes, she instructed, “Why don’t you slide that dress off and join that girl.”

It was an instruction, not a question or suggestion. The dress slid off my shoulders and fell to the floor. I was naked and thrilled. I dropped to my knees, placed one hand on the woman’s back, reached to cradle his scrotum, and licked the side of his cock. My fingers probed deeper, into his ass as she changed places, shoving the tip of his cock into my mouth. I sucked, she licked, and I probed him.

I heard an odd noise from him, looked up, and saw a flesh-colored dildo penetrating his mouth. I recalled Greg telling me he had experienced a similar induction into this Group. Something for me to remember for later.

I heard Elle whisper into my ear, “My turn.”

I rose as she led me to the fringe of the group to a low sofa. Elle kissed me as our arms caressed each other.

A minute later, she said, “Undress me.”

She was as attired as I was and was quickly naked as her dress fell. She sat on the couch, spread her legs, and pulled me to my knees.

She demanded, “Make me come.”

I started at her feet, first her left leg, then her right, kissing and licking until I reached the top of each thigh. Then I crawled up to kiss her mouth, slowly descending across her neck and her lovely breasts. She moaned as I sucked each nipple. As I tasted her nipples, Greg sat next to her and watched. He reached out and stroked my hair as I kissed my way across her stomach, finally allowing my tongue to slide between her lips.

Recalling how it felt when Greg did it to me, I licked her from her ass to her clit. Her legs spread further. My fingers moistened themselves inside her. I plunged a finger into her ass as I sucked down on her clit. With Greg’s hand still on my head, she begins humping my face as her moans became squeals, turning into screams.

Clearly, she did not care if anyone was watching. Neither did I. I knew Greg was watching. I wanted that. Knowing others behind me were doing the same excited me further. Then she came, her screams blending with other sounds in the room. I continue to suck and penetrate her as her orgasm throbbed.

Then she pushed me away, panting. I lifted my face. It was covered with her cum. Greg had opened his pants and was stroking himself. He beckoned me, and I slid over to straddle him, feeling his cock against my stomach. He kissed me, licking her cum from my face.

He took my head in his hands and looked at me. “This is a strange time to say this, but I am falling for you. I am falling in love with you.”

“Then fuck me. Fuck me now.” I reached for his cock and shoved it into me. We kissed.

As we fucked, exposed to the room, I felt Elle behind me. She began to lick my ass crack, going deep. Greg and I may have been falling in love, but we were not done with the debauchery. Elle slid his pants off, and her hands and mouth began to touch us, from his ass to mine.

We could barely breathe as we fucked. I whispered, “Come with me. Come inside me.”

We both exploded, moaning, breathing deeply into each other’s mouths as we kissed. We stayed connected as long as possible. Eventually, he slid out. Elle cleaned us both. She licked him clean as she sucked his cum from me.

“I had planned on staying later, but do you want to get out of here?”

“More than anything,” I responded.

Published 
Written by TetonTales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments