Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hypnotist--Chapter Two

"Alice is hypnotized and seduced by Robert. Then, she has some fun with Robert and his friends."

7
6 Comments 6
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The Theater, as it turns out, was a dark cavernous rooms with no windows. It was a strange room that gave Alice a sense of vertigo when she first walked into it with Robert, Grace, and Daniel. It was taller than it was wide, and the black walls and extra high ceiling made her feel as if she was standing in a silo. It was very, very warm inside, and Alice was already beginning to sweat from the heat. Robert smiled at her, and asked, "So, what do you think? Do you like it?" Alice paused before answering, as she was still a bit in a trance, which made it hard to think.

"Uh...yeah. It's really cool. I love it, actually. It's a bit warm in here though." she said, carefully avoiding his eyes yet trying to be inconspicuous about it. Much of her memory has been coming back to her, although she still felt a bit dazed. She knew, however vaguely, who Robert was. She knew where she was and what she was doing when she met him. And she definitely knew that he had hypnotized her into falling asleep and coming here. But somehow, none of that bothered her. Alice was a little bored and depressed lately, and she had just been looking for some fun at that club. She didn't care how Robert or Grace or Daniel really were, she just wanted to have fun and be fucked by two really hot guys and one sexy girl. Suddenly, Robert's voice interrupted her hazy thoughts.

"Thanks. This room was custom made for...well...our purposes. You'll see. And I guess it is hot in here, but that's sort of the point." he answered. Alice felt his gaze boring into her, and suddenly she just had to look up. 

And once again, she was swept up into the deep blue ocean of Robert's gorgeous eyes, unable to see anything but the swirls of gold and silver shining in them. She was falling into them, again, and she loved the feeling. She was falling deeper and deeper, forgetting all else. She heard Grace's voice now, whispering in her ear.

"That's right honey. Look deep, deep into his eyes. That's right...that's right..." Grace repeated this over and over, until Alice could do nothing else but keep her eyes wide open, staring into the only thing she could see, Robert's deep marine blue eyes with its ethereal swirls of color. She felt the soft, warm hands of Grace stroking her bare breasts, her legs, her stomach. Sometimes, she felt the rougher hands of a man, Daniel, most likely, stroke her body as well. They made her feel wonderful, although they never touched down there. Alice wanted them to, though. She wanted them to feel her already soaking wet pussy, she wanted them to stroke it, or put a vibrator against it like Robert had done. The thought made her go crazy, though she could still only stare into Robert's eyes.

Suddenly, Alice could no longer see his eyes. She no longer felt their touch. She felt herself being carried, but she couldn't see a thing. Dazed and disoriented, she looked around, wanting to be lost in them again. But she could still see nothing. The lights were turned off, making the windowless room pitch dark except for a giant projector screen that she had not noticed before.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

Alice finally realized why this room was called The Theater, yet she still could not figure out what the screen was for. Slowly, though, she took notice of her new location. She found her self to be lying on a large, fluffy bed. It had soft, furry blankets and pillows instead of silk sheets, and it was very warm. Alice sighed in pleasure, and sank into the bed. Somewhere in the background, soft tinkling music was playing. It was the kind of music that was easy to ignore, yet the more you ignored it, the more it got into your head, until you could hear nothing else. Thrum, thrum, thrum went the harp strings, as Alice felt her eyelids droop. From somewhere in the room, a small fire place was lit. It was an electric fireplace, and the light was very muted. The artificial flames danced in front of Alice's eyes, and it made her even more sleepy. A heavy, drowsy scent of roses and strawberries and cream floated across the room, and wafted around her. Alice sighed contentedly, and sank even deeper into the soft, warm bed. 

She had almost closed her eyes, when the huge screen flickered to life. It captured Alice's attention at once, because it was so similar to Robert's fascinating eyes, yet so different, and so much better. They were swirls of color, going in and out. Alice followed each pattern with rapt attention, until she was under a deep trance. Her mind was blank, and yet it was happy, free, and content. She must have watched the swirls for hours, or maybe days, she wasn't sure. The entire time, she could hear voices whispering in her ear. Sometimes, it was the girl, Grace. Other times, it was the voice she already knew so well, Robert. Other times, it was Daniel, who's equally seductive voice was becoming more and more familiar to her.

"From now on, you will be ours forever." the voices said. "You will be our slave, our servant, our slut, and whatever else we want you to be. You will be ours. You will be ours." 

Alice found herself moaning "yes", and the next thing she knew, she was in the large room with the silk sheets again. Grace had tied Alice's arms and legs to the bedposts, so she was spread-eagle on the bed, legs far apart. She felt her pussy grow even wetter at the thought of what they might do to her. Grace, Daniel, and Robert then took their clothes off too, sending a flash of heat across Alice's body. Grace then knelt down and began to lick Alice's pussy, while Robert rubbed her clit. Alice moaned and writhed on the bed in pleasure, but she couldn't touch herself because of the restraints. Daniel rubbed and caressed her breasts and nipples, then bending down to suck them greedily. Alice was dripping wet now, and yelled to the others that she was going to cum. Finally, with her juices spilling onto the sheets and her orgasm rocking through her body, Alice moaned one more time in sheer pleasure before sinking into the bed and falling once more under the trance.
Published 
Written by yummiilily
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments