Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview Ch. 3

"Nina learns the truth about her 'trainer' and herself."

8
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I heard the sound before I felt the vibrator touch my clit, I thrashed against my bindings from sheer shock. He pushed the vibrator harder forcing me to take the full pressure. I moaned as my breathing came in short pants and my brow creased into a scowl. As he rested the vibrator on my clit there was a cold, metal object slid up my belly and my nipple was inflamed in the pain of a clamp. I screamed into the gag as the second clamp was affixed to my other nipple.

“Relax and enjoy the pain, struggling will only make matters worse for you. You will long for the clamps in no time,” he whispered as he rubbed my belly.

I tried to relax and breathe, but was met with only more pain as he clamped my swollen clit. I screamed and thrashed only to feel my nipples burn from the pulling my thrashing caused. The three clamps were linked together and any movement caused an increase in the pain, my slit dampened. I moaned as I tested the limits of my threshold.

“Are you enjoying yourself,” the other man asked as he rammed the vibrator in me on full blast.

My back tried to arch only to be held in place by the rope around my waist. He pulled the chain away from my body as my body convulsed and tightened. I spasmed and twitched as much as I could being held down tight to the bed, I came with a fury.

As he released the chain back to resting on me, the cool metal helping to calm my tingly skin, he slowed the vibrator. I could sense the heat from his body as he hovered over me, I desired his cock in me replacing the vibrator and taking me to the stars. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek as I moaned and whined.

I felt hands running up my stocking covered legs stopping at the lace tops. Another hand was at the binding around my ankle releasing them. Then fingers curled under the lace working the clips open and slowly rolling the stocking down and off my foot. This was repeated this with my other leg and then my garter belt was slipped off. I was now completely nude. I flushed embarrassment; but was feeling a deep desire too.

The bed shifted as my knees were raised and my heels pushed back against my butt. I felt something wrap around my ankles, I tried to move my feet, but they were now bound to the rope around my waist. My legs were opened and laid low to the bed. My ass was lifted slightly as a tongue entered me, I moaned into my gag. I felt warm breath hitting my ear.

“Do not cum until you are told or you will be punished,” was breathed into my ear. I heard the words, but my mind was locked on the mastery of the tongue working my slit, hole and clamped clit.

I tried to buck my hips and force myself against the face between my legs, but every movement made the rope around my waist rub my skin and caused the clamps on my nipples and clit flare. If I didn’t lie still I would have a red band across my hips, staying still was more torturous. I reluctantly calmed my mind and let them manipulate me.

I was raised higher as if to be a prized statue on display. I could not see who it was, but I wanted to know. He licked me from base to clit with a little flick of my clit causing me to squeal; I squirmed for him rubbing the rope along my hips, the pain of the rope adding to my excitement. I wanted to push hard against his tongue, feel him licking my insides and tasting every drop I could offer. His teeth continued to bit and nibble along my lips as he inserted his finger in me. I wanted so badly to cum as he searched my insides for that one glorious spot. Oh so close… he was so close, ah yes that is the spot; I wanted to release a flood over his finger and hand. I flexed my internal muscles around him trying to coax him further inside, but he had other ideas.

As my tension grew he removed his finger and trailed a line of my juices down to my naughty hole. I tensed with anticipation, but relaxed as I felt a hand gently making circles on my stomach. His moistened finger slowly entered me as my head fell back and my tension released. Ignoring the bit of the ropes and the searing pain for the clamps I thrashed and danced my climax and screamed in sheer pleasure.

Still in that euphoric state I was flipped onto my stomach, the bindings around my ankles were released and my ass was hoisted up by the rope around my hips. I was moved so fast and rough that I had a touch of vertigo. As I heard someone spit I felt the fluid sensation on my raised hole and the pressure of his cock. With little warning or preparation I was impaled, I groaned as the tears ran down my face. I had never had rough, dry anal; every man that had entered my ass had done so with prep-work and finesse.

As he forcefully expanded me I felt the growing warm sensation of arousal. My body was enjoying the force and the pain he was inflicting upon me; I wanted more. I started to push back making him go deeper in my canal making me moan, pant and scream for him. He grabbed the rope around my hips using it as a handle to increase his depth.

I felt his balls smacking my damp lips increasing my desire for him to keep fucking me deeper and harder. As he pounded against me the clamps tightened as my nipples and clit engorged the pain making me want more of his pleasurable torture. I screamed against my gag wanting to beg for more, deeper and faster.

“Your ass is so tight and you want this so bad. I can feel your muscles aching for more. Do you want more my slut, do you?” I heard him pant.

‘Oh god, Shawn,’ flashed through my mind and then I was back to feeling only him. I groaned as he stopped buried deep inside, his balls bouncing off my slit. He let out a long moan and I expected to feel the warm flow of his cum, but that was not what I received. As quickly as he stopped he pulled his hard cock out of my ass and plowed into my pussy. The abrupt change in course threw my mind into a tail spin.

I moaned and screamed against the gag trying to convey my desires. Hearing him groan, going deep and hard; feeling his pelvic bone contacting mine. As he continued to pound me my mind fell into the oblivion of bliss. The world narrowed to his steady rhythmic motions, I moaned with each thrust. As he plowed into me increasing his speed and depth I groaned as my orgasm built to over flowing, he had found my trigger and I released a rush of fluids over him. He smacked my ass and pulled out of me as I whimpered.

“That is twice, now for your punishment,” he harshly stated as he smacked my ass.

I was pushed down flat on the bed and my ankles were again tied. I was left on the bed, naked and tied down as the door to my room was shut. I didn’t know if I was alone or if I was being watched.

I thought about the day and tried not to think about what punishment was to befall me. I wanted to talk with Shawn and find out why he was doing this to me. I tried to scream, but heard nor felt anyone near. What was happening, where was everyone… my mind drifted in and out as I was soon asleep.

As I awoke I felt a hand cupping my breast and a body lying along my back, I opened my eyes and looked down my body. I saw Shawn’s hand holding my breast as he had many times, relief washed over me. ‘Was that all a dream? Ouch, no,’ the pain of earlier filled my senses, my whole body was sore. I tried to move, but my muscles would not move, they were too sore, I groaned.

“Good morning Nina, are you liking the stiffness and pain? You were such a vixen last night,” Shawn’s voice was light in my ear.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams



“Please help me up, I need to stretch and we need to talk young man,” I tried to use my sternest voice, but it came out more childlike making me frown.

“Oh you will get to stretch just not how you think,” I felt his length against my slit.

‘Crap I don’t have the strength to resist him,’ I sighed and let him do what he wanted.

Shawn rubbed my slit and shoved his head in my dry entrance, the pain was intense. Nature took over and I was soon slick as he shoved in and out of me. We both moaned as I grew wetter.

“I knew you were a naughty slut, damn Nina you are so wet now.” He lifted my leg causing me to cringe and groan.

“God Shawn I am so sore, please just fuck me than let me stretch, please,” I begged wanting him to get off and then let me loosen my sore muscles.

He lowered my leg and sped up his pace as he fucked me hard and fast. I knew he was close to coming as he reached around and squeezed my clit and mauled my breast and nipple, he held me tight as he filled my pussy. I was too sore and my muscles too tight to get even close to coming.

“You must really be sore to not enjoy that,” he sounded disappointed.

“Yes I am sore and need to stretch, please help me out of bed.”

Shawn got out of bed put on a pair of boxers and grabbed my robe, than he gently helped me sit on the edge of the bed. He draped my robe over my shoulder as he started to move and massage my sore body. It felt wonderful as he manipulated my body, massaging my tight muscles. The touch of his hands along my body was relaxing and exciting wrapped together; I felt I was in heaven. I told him what felt good and where I hurt, I was so relaxed and starting to feel like myself again.

“What the hell was that all about,” I finally asked him and had the stern sound I wanted earlier.

“I just wanted you to explore a new way of pleasure and it seems like you did have a good deal of fun. You aren’t mad about it, are you? I know that we did get a little bit out of hand at the end, but god you were so sexy and I just wanted you so badly,” he actually sounded like he was sincere, but I was reserving my judgment until we had a longer conversation.

“Why couldn’t you just talk to me about what you wanted to do? I probably would not want it to get this rough, but now… you were right. I would never have let you do this, but I loved the controlling and the rough sex tremendously,” I was being honest, being controlled and the rough sex just got me going badly.

“I knew that you would say no, but I saw how much you liked it when I was rough with in the beginning, then we went more toward traditional sex. I needed to see if you were really into the rough set or if it was a one-time deal. I have my answer. Are you feeling a little less sore,” he was being so sincere and honest.

‘Well damn, if he was not right,’ I thought. He was right; I did enjoy the rough and wanted more. I needed to decide if I was going to tell him or if I was going to keep that to myself. I felt that keeping it to myself would be a good punishment for him, I was still slightly angry.

“I’m still sore and stiff, but feeling better. Thank you for the massage, you can massage me anytime you want,” I told him with a wink and smile.

“Stay here I have to do something and I will be right back,” he winked and stood.

I watched as he walked toward the bathroom. I was puzzled and wondered what he was up to now. ‘I should let him off the hook, he’s young and it did teach me a new type of pleasure. What the hell am I going to do with him,’ I thought as I kept stretching and flexing my muscles. The pain was subsiding, but I was going to be sore all day long. I was glad that I didn’t have to work until Monday morning.

“Ok all set, can you walk,” I jumped and laughed; he had startled me.

“Help me up and we can see,” I said smiling up at him.

Shawn helped me to my feet and held me as we walked to the bathroom. The pain increased moving so much, but it was for a good cause as he opened the door and I saw the full bath. I wanted to dive into the warm water and stay there for days.

“Thank you, that looks lovely,” I said as I looked into his eyes and smiled.

“Let me help you in and get you all washed up,” he beamed knowing that I was happy.

Shawn did help me bathe; washing my body and my hair. We talked some about the previous night and agreed that I was wrong. I did love being controlled. I knew if he had asked to control me I would have said no and that would have been the end of discussion. I agreed that I would try letting him dominate me.

“We better get you out of there before you turn into a raisin,” he smiled as we both laughed.

He helped me out and get dry. We went downstairs to get something to eat, we were both starving. I could smell the bacon before we entered the kitchen; someone was cooking in my kitchen. My ‘trainer’ was cooking breakfast in nothing but a pair of boxers, he looked delicious.

“Hey man, you about done,” Shawn asked as he walked toward him and picked a slice of bacon up.

“Go sit down and keep your hands off the food or that will be all you get. Good morning Nina, how are you feeling,” he glared at Shawn, but smiled at me as he put his hand on the small of my back and lead me to a chair in the dining room.

“Thank you, I feel better now that I have had a hot bath and a long conversation with Shawn,” I blushed thinking about how intimately I knew this young man and I never got his name.

“Then let’s get some food in you and you will feel even better,” he said as he left for the kitchen.

He returned with plates for eggs, bacon and toast. The three of us ate and chatted for quite a while. We talked about the previous night, where we were going from here and that my ‘trainer's’ name was Paul. I now had a name and felt better.

“So we have all that settled. What should we do today?” Paul asked as he cleared the table.

Shawn told us he had a few things to get done today before his classes so he left after giving me a kiss. He told me that he would be back later that evening to check on me and discuss some of the particulars of our new situation. I told him I was looking forward to the discussion.

When Paul returned to the dining room we talked about him and I learned that he was a personal trainer and did want to do some actual exercise training with me. I told him that would be perfect, but I needed some time to ‘heal.’ We talked a good bit about our desires and experiences in the ‘bedroom’ too. He was more experienced then I had thought. Paul told me several stories that made me squirm not with ill feeling, but from desire to try them with him. He noticed my troubles and asked if I was up for some play, or if I was too sore. I told him that I felt a little soft play would be ok, but not to get too rough right now.

He took my hand and walked me to the living room and sat me down on the couch. He knelt between my legs opening my robe. Paul kissed my breast springing my nipples to peaks that he pinched making me arch and moan. He kissed my lips with fierce passion probing with his tongue; I felt my slit getting wetter.

I think I’m going to love being with both these young men. I feel they have much to teach me.

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments