Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview - Chapter 4

"Alice learns who controls her pleasure"

29
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

*For an idea of context, please read Chapter 3. Otherwise, feel free to dive straight in!*

“You came,” he stated. “Without permission, without even asking. You need to learn how this works. Your orgasms belong to me now. Your pleasure is mine.”

Alice felt a curious mix of trepidation and elation. To give herself over completely to this man - what would that mean for her?

“Yes, Sir,” she half-whispered.

“So now you have a choice to make. All, or nothing. Which will it be?”

Alice knew this wasn’t really a choice. How could she possibly ask for nothing, when she was suddenly aware of the ecstasy that awaited her, this new world that she was desperate to explore?

“All, please,” she answered, pleased at how steady her voice sounded in spite of the fact that she could feel herself trembling in anticipation.

“Pardon?” he asked, displeasure evident in his tone.

“All, please… Sir,” she amended hastily. Now she stumbled over the words, frantic to please him already, for the approval she craved.

"You ask for all without even knowing what that entails? How can you do that?"

"Because I can’t go back to nothing, Sir," she replied quietly.

"Go to the bed," he commanded, his voice low and firm.

She began to rise but he placed his hand gently on her head and pushed her down. "No. Crawl," he said.

Alice felt a tremor in her stomach. This was another step into submission, but she knew she was ready for it.

She placed her hands in front of her on the soft carpet and turned, moving on all fours towards the bed, feeling the heat of his gaze on her swaying ass as she went.

All that was visible in the dark room was the shadowy outline of the bed base and four solid wooden posters, one in each corner. As she moved towards it, she felt the warm friction of the carpet under her palms and her knees. When she reached the bed, she knelt up, her thighs and stomach against it and her upper torso pressed down on the soft cotton sheets, with her arms pillowing her head.

She waited, perfectly still, trying to calm her breathing, preparing herself for what was going to happen next. It could have been seconds or minutes before she knew he was moving behind her, and she was grateful to him for giving her this time. It was as if he knew she needed a few moments to emotionally and physically prepare herself for what was to come next.

Warm hands guided her upwards and turned her to sit on the firm mattress. His hot breath in her ear and on the side of her neck made her shiver pleasurably as he said, "Close your eyes."

She followed his instruction and felt silky fabric smoothed over her forehead, around the sides of her temples and fastened behind the back of her head. Blindfolded, she sat still and mute, unable to anticipate his next moves as he arranged her limbs and her body until she was lying back on fluffy pillows.

She heard a click and felt the quality of light in the room change.

"I want to see you," he said. "I want to watch your face as you cum for me. I want to see your skin covered in goose-bumps. I want to watch you tremble and shake as you lose control. I want to examine every inch of you until I know exactly how you respond to my touch."

Alice felt herself melt into his words, and then his hands, as gentle pressure from her shoulders to wrists outstretched her arms, then she felt more fabric ties - one around each wrist, which was then fastened to the bedposts. His hands on her thighs now... opening them, parting them, spreading them, then caressing down her left leg to her ankle, wrapping, tying, securing. The same to her right leg.

A feeling of total tranquillity washed over her. This was what she needed. No choice. No reason, no thought, no responsibility. Just submitting to him and the sensations she knew he would grant her.

When he spoke again, his voice was like liquid caramel flowing over her skin, his soothing tone somehow at odds with his words.

"Because you came without my permission, I need to remind you that your orgasms belong to me. You will come for me ten times. I know you don’t think you can, but you will. Every time you think you can’t take any more, I will show you that you’re wrong. I will control your pleasure now. Do you understand, beautiful Alice?"

Alice knew that she should feel nervous, but the only emotion sending a tingle from the back of her throat right down to the very core of her was anticipation. She nodded, hearing her hair rub gently against the pillowcase.

The next sensation she felt was lips at her ankle. Kissing, tongue gently laving, and teeth nibbling their way around her ankle and slowly up her calf. He worked his way up past her knee, fingers and lips teasing the sensitive skin behind her kneecap, and slowly, slowly travelling up her thigh. She trembled as his mouth came closer and closer to her pussy, her clit throbbing in anticipation of a touch, but without saying a word he shifted and then began to work his way back up from her other ankle up her leg, giving it the same treatment, before his fingers grazed the inside of her thighs.

Barely touching... just the fingertips brushing over her delicate skin. Teasing, sweeping up and down and from side to side, almost where she was desperate for him to reach, but not quite, until she shivered and lifted her hips towards him, moaning.

"Be still," he admonished. "Be patient. It will be worth it. I promise."

His fingers moved closer now, brushing either side of her labia, where she could feel moisture gathering. Together in teasing strokes, until he finally parted her lips. She sighed in relief, feeling the cool air over her parted folds. Slowly, so slowly, inside. His fingers inched upwards, gently pulling and pressing her until she felt her clit exposed. The anticipation was unbearable as she sensed his head moving closer and closer to her tingling, throbbing tip.

Her fists clenched and unclenched uselessly as she waited, knowing that any further movement from her hips would result in further delay. 

"Please, Sir. Please, may I cum for you?" she begged.

"Not yet," he whispered. "Wait."

Just when her frustration was at its limit, and she thought she couldn’t take it any longer, he blew a stream of cool air onto the very tip of her clit.

"Cum now." 

And that was all it took for her to gasp and shudder into her first climax.

"Good girl," he praised, and she could hear the smile in his voice. "Just nine more to go. You don't have to ask for the next two."

She whimpered as two fingers slid inside her tight aching cunt, pushing and stretching and scissoring inside her until they reached her G spot. As he rubbed there, she felt his other hand move over her mound and his thumb slide down to find her clit, gently pulling back the hood and stroking, circling, as his fingers splayed over her pubic mound and pressed down gently.

The fingers inside her began curling up and into the front wall of her hot passage, pressing and rubbing, stroking and building her to another climax as his thumb relentlessly teased her clit. Alice tensed again and as he pressed firmly with his thumb and up with his fingers, she cried out and felt herself gush hot liquid as she spiralled up to another orgasm.

He didn’t stop though and even as her tremors and moans calmed slightly; she knew that he was already doing what he promised - controlling her pleasure and building her back up instantly to another peak, without even giving her time to come all the way down. This time, as the intense pleasure hit her, she couldn’t control the noises that came from her. Groaning and whimpering incoherently, she let the sensations take over and lost herself to the sheer bliss of his touch.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

She was dimly aware of his hands moving over her skin, stroking and soothing, reassuring her as she gradually sank back down into the mattress.

"Good girl," he murmured. "That was three, but we’ve got a long way to go yet."

 Alice's clit was throbbing, and as if aware of that, he began to pay attention to her breasts now. Stroking from the outside in towards her nipples but never quite touching, one hand on each breast. Smoothing inwards with his whole palm then circling with just a fingertip round and round in decreasing spirals, bringing awareness ever closer to her hard, pointed nipples. More and more desperate to feel his touch there, she began arching and thrusting into his hands as much as her bindings would allow, until finally he gave her what she needed and swept his thumbs over her stiff peaks. He began to focus his touch there with tiny circles around them, gently pinching and pulling until all her feeling had gathered into these two points which seemed directly linked to her tingling clit. Gasping, she frantically tried to push herself further into his touch, just needing that bit more pressure, but he was deliberately holding her back.

"Have you ever come just from having your nipples teased?" he asked.

"No," she moaned. "Please, Sir, please..."

"Cum for me now, then," he directed, as she felt a hard, sudden pinch to each nipple, sending a needle of pure ecstasy through her pulsating tips. 

The command and the touch was all it took to send Alice again up to another peak of ecstasy and she felt her core clench and spasm again as she gave in to his absolute control over her. Her nipples were still firmly captured, and she realised that his hands were kneading and squeezing her breasts, so he must have clamped her nipples in some way. The knowledge sent another bolt of excitement deep inside her, even as she felt them released, the relief eliciting yet more moans.

Now his mouth was there, his lips encompassing her areole, sucking, and his tongue flicking, drawing out every inch of her climax until she lay shuddering and trembling, unable to believe the pleasure she had just experienced from no other stimulation than her breasts. Soft kisses rained over her mound, and then he moved to give the other one the same attention while her breathing calmed and her heart rate slowed. He moved up to her collarbone.

Soft open-mouth kisses, tongue flicking, and then into the sensitive crease between her neck and shoulder, kissing every inch of her throat, moving upwards until his lips were on hers.

She kissed him back, loving the firm pressure of his lips on hers and the sweep of his tongue across the seam of her mouth until she parted her lips and let him in. His tongue glided over hers and took possession of her mouth as fully as she knew he would possess every inch of her. 

She moaned in disappointment as he withdrew, but was grateful to hear the splash and clink of liquid and glass as she realised how parched she was from her four intense climaxes.

"Drink," he instructed and his hand slid around the back of her neck, lifting her head slightly so that she could sip from the cool glass that he placed against her lips.

She gulped the water down gratefully, enjoying the icy sensation and the relief it brought.

"Enough?" he asked, and she nodded as her head sunk back down onto the pillows.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered.

"Good girl," he praised. "You’re doing so well. Do you think you can do it?"

"I’m not sure," she answered honestly, and he chuckled.

"After this," he promised, "you will believe that I know what you are capable of. You will understand that I know you better than you know yourself."

Alice heard more clinking, but this time it didn’t sound like glass. She gasped as intense cold swirled across her collarbone and down between her breasts. Over her stomach and around her belly-button, a delicious shivery trail in its wake, the ice slid as if with a mind of its own.

"You’re so hot," he whispered teasingly. "You've worked so hard... time to cool down a bit."

He skimmed the ice cube lower. Across her hips, moving in circles and lines and spirals, so that she didn’t know where she was going to feel it next, until she felt him part her labia. She lay perfectly still, waiting for him to press the ice into her hottest, most sensitive crevice. The waiting was almost unbearable and she shifted her hips infinitesimally, needing to know what was going to happen.

Suddenly, she felt a single cold drip hit the hood of her clit and trail its way down to her slit. The intense sensation made her gasp and it was soon followed by another drip and another and another until her entire pussy was chilled and tingling. The drips were replaced by the firm pressure of a whole ice cube, slipping over her clit, down beneath her lips, and with a smooth motion that made her cry out in surprise, into her cunt.

The intense cold there was shocking, and she lifted her hips in an attempt to dull the sensation, even as she felt the stretch inside her diminish as the heat from her tight passage melted the ice. His hands grasped her hips, pushing her down, holding her still. 

"Stay still until it melts and I will let you cum and you'll be halfway there. Move again and you owe me two more orgasms."

Alice acquiesced mutely, not trusting herself even to speak. His hands lifted, and she held herself immobile, totally focused on the sensation of the ice melting inside her, the coldness numbing her slightly, but still able to feel the teasing, trickling, movement of the dripping water all over her labia and melting out of her cunt, down over the sensitive skin of her perineum.

As the last drops trailed down, she heard a buzzing and smiled in anticipation of her next climax. She was ready for this and knew it would be quick and intense. As a smooth, rounded, thick object penetrated her fully, pushing and stretching until it reached her cervix, she arched her back up to it, raising her hips and welcoming the vibrations inside her. He angled it so that it hit her G-spot on every stroke and she was instantly right on the edge of orgasm again, begging and pleading for him to grant her release.

"Please, Sir. Please. Please, may I cum for you. Please..."

"Oh, Alice, you are learning well. Who do your orgasms belong to?"

"You, Sir. Please... please let me cum for you..."

"Such a good girl. Cum for me now," he ordered.

Alice was hit by the most intense climax she had ever experienced. Starting deep inside her, where the vibrator buzzed and stimulated just the right point, it radiated out. Down through the walls of her cunt, out into her clit, and across her entire body, pulsing and trembling and shaking from her core to the very edges of her being, taking over everything until she thought she would pass out from the throbbing pleasure.

She knew she was crying out without words, but was unable to control herself, thrashing against her restraints and letting go with her body and mind. 

As she gradually became more aware of her surroundings, she realised he was holding her. His arms around her, one hand on the back of her neck, tucking her into him as much as her bonds would allow.

"Mmm..." she breathed out slowly.

His hand was underneath her chin, tilting her head up so he could kiss her softly.

"Mine... and five more to go..."

Published 
Written by Quill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments