Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Outdoor Surprise - a True Story

"She was dirrected to the park where I had set her surprise."

11
5 Comments 5
13.6k Views 13.6k
837 words 837 words
I had driven the 45 minutes to meet her for lunch that Saturday knowing she would be off at 3:00. I left her back at work with the intent of going home to prepare a nice evening for her, a candle lit massage and a good dinner. But as I was driving home I passed a construction site. As it is my business, I turned in just to check it out and be nosey. It was a new industrial park. A few small roads, but it was tucked within a wooded area and other eco friendly features.

I scoped it out and realized there were no inhabitants and it was extremely secluded. The rural county was trying to attract new businesses, which hadn’t taken off yet. So my mind began racing with possibilities. I Parked my truck and began to explore. I found one lot secluded from the main road and the rest of the park with high trees and a lake in the background. Nothing else for miles. It took me no time to find two perfect trees, and my plans were set.

It was now close to her quitting time. I called her and talked to her as she was leaving. A few simple questions and I knew when she was close. I told her to take the turn into the park. She questioned, but did as she was told. As she found my truck and parked behind it I met her and took her hand. I walked her back towards my trees. She is a playful woman, my age, a gorgeous MILF by anyone’s standards. She asked what was in store, and I simply stated I had a surprise. She saw the lake and we talked about how beautiful it was and she instantly had her hands on me as we walked. She enjoyed outdoor play and this was a perfect spot. But I took her hand and we turned towards the trees, and she saw my surprise.

She gasped and then smiled, just like I knew she would. The two trees had rope tied and prepared to restrain her. Yes we both enjoyed BDSM play. I walked her between the two trees and stripped her down to her panties. I quickly tied one hand then the other and she stood there arms pulled outward. It was beautiful site. I kissed, caressed, teased and nibbled at her. Her sighs and moans told me she was loving it. Her eyes closed letting me have my way, which I did.

Moving from tame teasing, I shifted to a little more intensity.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

I put my hands in her panties, spanked her, and pulled her hair. I told her I would not be gentle with her. I grabbed her hips and pulled them back, making her take several steps back to ease the strain on her arms. I kicked my foot between hers to guide her legs apart. And I pushed her to bend forward at the waist. Her panties were quickly down to mid thigh. She heard my belt unbuckling and tried to turn back to watch.

My fingers had verified she was wet from the start but my playing and teasing had soaked her. My cock slid easily up and down her and after a few teasing stokes I rested it at her entrance and put one hand on her hip, the other grabbing her hair and yanked both back, pulling her onto me. I fucked her hard and fast. Her sighs and moans changed to grunts and gasps. But I know they were pleasurable sounds. She came quickly but that did not stop either of us. She was enjoying it as much as I was. Her breathing and groaning matched my pace. I did my best with her but of course the excitement from finding this spot and the build-up of planning and preparing the site compounded how good she felt. Outside, sounds of cars and trucks going by unseen, as we looked out over the lake. 

The last part of the plan was to ensure she was pushed up against a tree at some point. Without stopping I reached up and untied her left wrist. She quickly put her hand between her legs, rubbing both herself and teasing me back and playing with my balls. I pulled out of her, and pushed her to the tree at her right. I put her back to it (yes, I picked a tree with somewhat smooth bark) and pushed her down to her knees.

My cock was in front of her and she knew to take it in her mouth. While one hand was still bound to the tree and her back was feeling the bark against her bare skin, I came quickly down her throat and she eagerly took every drop and ensured I was finished like the good girl she always was. As I looked down at her she looked up with the look I so loved - a mix of exhaustion, happiness, and fulfillment.

Published 
Written by MasterDarwin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments