Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Professor, Chapter Two

"Ashley decides to learn about the BDSM Lifestyle"

17
7 Comments 7
19.5k Views 19.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Ashley sat on the floor crying. She was such a cluster of mixed emotions she could not seem to get control of any of her emotions. Ashley had always considered herself a strong 'type one' personality. She was always quick to take charge of a situation and did not submit to anyone. Yet, she just had. She had let a man she barely knew tie her up, whip her with a riding crop and then fuck the shit out of her. What made it worse was she enjoyed it. That was by far the strongest orgasm she had ever had and she would be willing to do just about anything to experience another one like that. But it was so wrong. Why had she liked it? And where did Hoby go? He left her blindfolded and bound to the fricking bedpost.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity but was probably just minutes she heard footsteps on the stairs and then the door to the playroom opened. Ashley struggled to quit crying but was not very successful. She was pretty sure the person entering the room was not Hoby. Their walk was much softer. Then she heard a voice.

“Hello, Ashley. My name is Sam. Would it be all right if I removed the blindfold?”

“Yes, please.”

Sam took the blindfold off and Ashley got her first look at her in person. She was gorgeous. She appeared to be about 5’6 or 7. Her breasts were maybe a small D with dark large areola and big nipples. She was Latino and appeared to have a tan as well, without any tan lines, and was completely shaved. She was totally naked except for the collar with her name on it.

Sam reached up and unclipped Ashley’s wrist cuffs from the bed post as well. Sam then sat by Ashley and gave her a hug. “Are you all right?”

“Yes I am. I am just really confused right now and unsure of what just happened.”

“If you have never done anything like this, it can be very confusing and stressful. Just remember that you have a safe word if you need it. Hoby is also a great teacher. While he is a firm master, he is also patient and willing to allow for mistakes. The most important thing for you is to determine whether this lifestyle is right for you. It is certainly not right for everyone.”

“Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, Sam. While I would never have thought this would be right for me before tonight, I think I want to explore it.”

“I am so glad to hear that and I know Master Hoby will be as well. He actually asked me to come down and ask if you would be willing to stay with us tonight?”

Ashley looked at her in surprise and thought about it for a moment before responding, “I think I would like that but I don’t have anything to sleep in or a change of clothes for tomorrow.”

“Well you will not need anything to sleep in. By staying you are agreeing to learn more about becoming a collared pet of Hoby’s and he requires us to be naked at all times. He will however expect you to keep on the wrist cuffs and I will also get you a pair of ankle cuffs to wear. If you decide to try this lifestyle you will wear those until Hoby gives you a collar and you become his collared pet like me. Now, would you like to take a shower?”

“Yes please.”

Sam took Ashley upstairs and showed her where the shower was, providing a towel and assisting with removing the leather wrist cuffs. The shower felt wonderful and gave Ashley a chance to clear her mind. While she found tonight’s events scary as hell, she was also excited about learning more about this lifestyle and looked forward to what it might bring.

When Ashley stepped out of the bathroom showered and extremely tired, Sam met her and assisted with putting on both sets of cuffs. The two of them joined Hoby in bed on opposite sides. As she lay on Hoby’s side she found a great deal of comfort in Sam holding her hand across Hoby’s chest and fell asleep rapidly.

Ashley was awakened by movement in the bed. It took her a moment to get her bearings and realize where she was. As she opened her eyes she saw Sam straddling Hoby, riding his cock. Sam’s hands were holding her breasts, pinching her nipples. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open slightly with a look of total pleasure on her face. Hoby had his hands on Sam’s hips and was guiding her up and down his engorged shaft.

Ashley, lying on her stomach found the whole scene very arousing. She slid her hand down underneath her and began to massage her sex. Just as Ashley began to play with herself Hoby released Sam’s hip and slapped Ashley hard on her ass. Ashley let out a yelp in pain and shock.

“Slave, did you ask permission to play with yourself?”

Ashley could feel tears forming in her eyes. “No.”

Hoby slapped Ashley on her ass two more times, even harder than the first time. “Excuse me?”

This startled the crap out of her. She was barely awake and had been hit three times already.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

Maybe she should reconsider the situation. Instead she took a couple of deep breaths to clear her mind and think about what was happening. Then it dawned on her.

“I am sorry, Master. I did not ask permission to play with myself and then did not address you correctly. Please forgive me.”

Hoby reached over and rubbed her sore ass. “All is forgiven. Just remember to ask permission before doing anything. You must remember I own you and you are only here to please me. The only pleasure you are allowed to have is in pleasing me.”

Ashley continued to watch as Hoby and Sam made love. It was so hot and sexy. She really wanted to play with herself but maintained control. After a few minutes Hoby rolled over on top of Sam and put her legs up on his shoulders. He began to pound her with abandon. Sam had a look of total ecstasy on her face and was moaning in pleasure.

“Oh god, Master, may I please cum for you?”

“Yes, my pet, please cum for me.”

Ashley had never seen a woman cum before as a “third party witness.” The two times she had been with a woman, she was busy between the girl’s legs when the orgasm hit. Now watching the orgasm rip through Sam was amazing. It was by far the most erotic thing she had ever seen. Just as Sam’s orgasm was peaking, Hoby pulled out and shot his load. Cum went from the top of Sam’s sex all the way to her face. It took a moment for both Hoby and Sam to regain their composer and their breathing to return to normal. Finally Hoby looked over at Ashley.

“Slave, I need you to use your tongue to clean the cum off of Pet. Be sure you do not leave any. Neither of you are allowed to cum from your efforts either. Once you are done, I need both of you to go into my office and wait for me.” With that, Hoby got up off the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Ashley began the process of licking the cum off of Sam. What was with her? It seemed like everything she did here turned her on more. Any other time being asked to do this would have grossed her out but she truly loved it. As she licked the cum off of the area of Sam’s sex, she had to really fight the urge to lick lower instead of following the trail.

As she passed over Sam’s tits, she did stop for a moment to suck her nipples. Sam moaned and ask her to move on so they did not get into trouble. Once Sam was cleaned up, they went into Master’s office. Sam told Ashley to kneel in the corner like she would in the play room. Sam did the same in the other corner.

Ashley looked over at Sam and started to ask a question. Sam put her finger up to her mouth and shook her head indicating that Ashley should be quiet. Sam then whispered that in the office or the playroom they were not allowed to talk to each other at all. After about fifteen minutes, Hoby came into the room and sat down at his desk.

“Ashley, Sam and I had a chance to talk while you were still asleep this morning. For the past year we have been looking for a companion pet for Sam. From your reaction to last night and the conversation you had with Sam, it seems you might be interested in being trained as a pet. We both also believe you would be a wonderful addition to this household. Would you be interested in training to become a pet?”

Ashley was stunned by the question. She took a moment to gather her thoughts and make a decision. “I am interested Master. I guess I need to learn more about the lifestyle and what is expected of me before I make a total commitment.”

“That is a perfect response, Ashley. This is a very different lifestyle and not approved of by society in general. A willingness to learn is all that I ask of you at this point. What I would like is for you to spend as much time as possible here so you can learn. If it does turn out that you do like the lifestyle and strive to be a collared pet, you will need to move in. I will fully support you at that time but would not expect you to quit your job. That would however be an option.”

“My schedule is crazy, I work three days on, four days off with twelve hour shifts then I go to four days on three days off. My shift is always 7pm to 7am. Would it be ok if to begin with me staying here on my days off, Master?”

“That is fine with me. When you are not here I still expect total loyalty to me. Your body will still be mine and mine alone to play with and find pleasure in. When do you work again?”

“I will go back to work at 7:00pm on Wednesday.”

“I am glad to hear you are not working today or for the next couple of days. I thought you would say yes and have already planned a special treat for you and Sam. I have scheduled you both for a long day at the Spa. They will be expecting you in about 90 minutes. I expect both of you home when you are done. Enjoy your day, you are dismissed.”

Ashley and Sam got up quickly and left the room to prepare for their day at the spa.

Published 
Written by sallyho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments