Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Librarian Meets Her Sir

"Sometimes those Lush Stories messages lead to something amazing!"

14
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I love it when a chance encounter on here inspires a new story!"

They met online, on an erotic story site. The site showed her as a match to him, and her profile grabbed his attention. After all, he'd always found her celebrity doppelganger very attractive, plus, she mentioned being a natural submissive, interested in older, dominant gentlemen. And that described him perfectly.

He messaged her, and, a few days later, she replied. He was pleased that she was respectful, calling him “Sir” and such, so, he decided to write a quick story for her.   Fast forward a few weeks, and, now, she is at his home, on her knees, wrists shackled behind her back, staring at his rock-hard cock inches in front of her hungry mouth. She was dying for him to give her the command to take him in her mouth, hoping she could fit his huge cock all the way down her throat.

"OK, little one, you may use your tongue only; don't take me into your mouth yet," he told her.

As her tongue touched the base of his cock and began a long, slow lick up to the tip, she shuddered with a mini-orgasm—one that felt like it was centered in her head, not between her legs.  She had a fleeting thought of it being something she had never heard of before, much less experienced.  But it was only fleeting as she resumed concentrating on her tongue on his cock.

"Mmm, good girl!" he said as she began swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, along the well-defined ridge. She struggled a moment when she tried to use her hands to stroke his balls and cock, but, of course, they were bound behind her, so she could not.

"Now, take my cock into your mouth.  Just the tip at first," he commanded her and she happily obliged. Once she began sucking on the head of his beautiful cock, she felt another mini-orgasm in her head.

He stood perfectly still while, little by little, she lowered her mouth onto his cock, taking more and more of it in until the head hit the back of her throat. She almost gagged, but, with supreme effort, managed to keep from it.

His cock was just halfway in, and the head felt so huge against the back of her throat that she was afraid she wouldn't be able to take it all, and this terrified her. What if he cast her aside if she couldn't deep-throat him?

Instead, he took her head in his big, strong hands and began to fuck her mouth with long, slow strokes.  The head of his cock bounced off the back of her throat. Each time he would hit it just a little harder and she had to work hard not to gag on it.

Soon he was fucking her mouth faster and harder. Her instinct wanted to resist as it became a bit uncomfortable, but she so wanted to please him that she fought with everything she had and finally was able to simply let go and let him have his way with her. It was almost like she was floating above her body, watching him fuck her pretty mouth, somehow still feeling all the pleasure but none of the discomfort, right up until he gripped her head harder and slammed his cock in, smashing through her throat opening, burying his cock, balls-deep in her throat.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

This time, it wasn't a mini-orgasm she experienced. Instead, her whole body seemed to cum in a giant, overwhelming explosion as he clamped her head down, forcing her to keep his cock in her throat.  Later, she told him that he didn't have to hold her there, that she would have stayed there until she passed out from not being able to breathe because she was so happy to have his cock buried in her throat at last.

But soon, all thoughts left as he began fucking her hard and fast as if her throat was a pussy. Time after time his cock left her throat and then pounded back into it. Her spit was flying everywhere; she was drooling all down her chest and tits. She had never been fucked like this before, but she was loving it. Again, she was almost having an out-of-body experience, watching in amazement what was happening to her while floating on a cloud of bliss.

He was completely in control, fucking her like the beast he was, until, finally, he pinned her head to him and exploded. She never even tasted his cum as it shot straight down her throat to her belly! As she felt herself being pumped full of his cum, she came again and again; each blast of cum from his cock caused her to explode in yet another, even stronger, orgasm.

It was the most amazing experience of her young life. She had so longed for a true Master to use her like this, and it was even better than she had ever imagined.

Soon, though, she was plunged back into her own body as the need to breathe became very urgent. She did her best not to struggle but finally couldn't help it, pulling back against his hands, needing to breathe. He let her struggle just a moment longer before removing his cock from her throat.  She almost fell over when he let go, but his strong hands immediately caught her, steadying her. He stroked his cock from the base, a huge drop of cum appearing on the head.  Without thinking, she quickly licked it up, wanting every last drop of him in her belly.

"Good girl, little one," he told her. "You have passed the first test. I'm very pleased!" he said, and it produced a joyous feeling in her, unlike anything she had ever known. She had no idea what the next tests would be, all she knew was that she would simply let him do anything to her or do anything he asked of her, and give everything she had to pass those tests.

Published 
Written by YourTxSir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments