Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sub Shop

9
0 Comments 0
11.1k Views 11.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I own a shop; it is not your usual conventional shop. I used to own a stereotypical shop DIY tool shop but it wasn’t making any money and I decided I wanted to mix business and pleasure. I have been part of the BDSM scene for a few years now, but never had the courage to open up a venue quite like this.

My shop displays and rents out Subs, I train them up myself with a few close friends but I run this shop single handily. The business is booming and I have many rental sales a week, fifteen a week perhaps. I usually charge around £300 for one day and a whole week I charge £1000.

I guess my shop could be described as nearest to a pet shop in that all my products are on display for all to see in cages and all my subs do different services. My shop is in a remote area with blacked out windows. Once a month, I have a monthly promotion. I dress my one of my subs up in gear and I torment and tantalize them in the shop window for passersby to leer in. It boosts sales to no end. Some may question my methods and think I am a glorified butcher’s. Well in a sense I guess I am. I offer many things but most of all satisfaction.

My subs endure it, they’re all just attention seekers, they fucking love the attention that it gives them. I give them permission to pleasure their selves at passerby’s requests. This month’s promotion is 0534. I do not give these subs names – Oh no! It would be dangerous, I might get attached. Why should society give them names? They are purely there for sexual gratification and sole use. 0534 is a newbie to my product range, damn she is hot, 34d breasts, tight looking body and god her pussy is damn tight!

This particular day, many had stopped to leer at 0534. When I fetched her in, she was foaming at the mouth, her pussy was so drenched, and it was leaking all over the floor. Clearly she had had many demands made of her. She was covered in spit, some was dried on and the rest was dribbling down her face and the rest of her body. The smell of female arousal is so intoxicating, it drives men wild. I had a huge struggle to control myself. God I just wanted to release this weapon and fuck this bitch so hard right there.

I don’t wash my products until after the shop closes. It takes several hours to do so and I cannot resist the urge to have a go on one of them. It was 4:30 pm in the afternoon, so a whole hour before closing time. I decided I needed a release, I was going to leave her in her trussed up state for the next customer to come in, perhaps it would entice him to purchase her or one of the other products. I got my favourite cane out; I tossed her onto a hard mattress in the middle of the shop floor. I positioned her with her arse up in the air. I brought the cane down on her buttocks once fairly softly, she moaned into the mattress. I waited for a primal response.

‘Please sir, thrash me more,’ moaned 0534.

I carried on into a whipping frenzy, getting harder and harder with each stroke. She continued moaning. By the fifteen stroke, she was trying to get me to stop. I was too far gone by this time, I was not going to quit for this bitch. I was only just getting started. I hit her harder and harder. Her flesh was so red; I turned her over, undid my flies and shoved my six inch throbbing meat into her fuck throat. I rammed it mercilessly into her over and over again.

‘You better not cum bitch, I’m going to dump my load down your throat, you understand?’ I hissed at her.

I moaned as waves of ecstasy shot over me and I felt my semen shooting into her hot mouth.

‘Lick it clean bitch, Tonight you may earn your orgasm if you behave correctly,’ I hissed at her.

After I had finished I zipped up and locked her back in her cage. I went to make a coffee. I was just having a read of the daily mail and a sip of coffee, when there was an alarming knock at the door. I put down my newspaper and went to answer it.

‘Hi, you are looking for a sub?’ I said. 

‘Yes I am, I could smell the arousal a couple doors away and I heard the moaning. I am looking for something for a couple of days over the weekend,’ he said.

‘Sure thing, I have just had this one on shop display, she is ready and waiting. She is a newbie and I have just given her a thrashing for my pleasure. It was this bitch you could probably smell; I’d dare say she’d fuck anyone right now.’ Are you aware of our policies? We require health and STD checks on all new clients and the subs are checked regularly. It is purely for protection and pleasure of course. It would mean you would be able to use her fully bareback without the need for a rubber.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

I often use the products on a daily basis for pleasure and demonstrations. Would you like,’ I said.

‘Sure, I’d love a demonstration please, my name is Alan,’ Alan said. God he couldn’t contain his excitement. He undid his flies and took out his 7 inch cock. It was so hard and ready.

‘Cool, Alan would you like a full demonstration, all holes? She glided into anal so easily, she took it up the arse within 2 days of having her. She fucking loves throat fucking dirty bitch. I often use her throat if I don’t have a lot of time and I want to punish her. What kind of stuff you into Alan?’ I said.

‘Hmmm mmmm. well, the usual, pussy, cream pie, anal, throatfucking, bit of spanking and whipping, cum to my command, that sort of thing really. Do you have any suggestions?’ Alan said.

‘Hmm well, I don’t usually do the whole set of rules type of thing. I usually make them up as I go along; some subs have limits but most are totally obedient and can be used mercilessly over and over. It is really down to the user. I have set out policies that I expect every client to adhere to,’ I said. 

‘Right bitch, get out the cage and kneel on the floor,’ I commanded.

0534 climbed out of the cage and moved into the kneeling position on the floor ready for action.

I undid my flies and I slid my cock into her waiting hot mouth. I moaned deeply and hissed at her. ‘Right suck it good or else you fucking whore,’ I commanded giving her a sharp slap round the face.

0534 liked sucking cock but not as much as throat fucking. Sometimes she wished he would just bypass this part and ram his meat down her throat. She often did a poor job, so it would displease him and he would get aggressive and pump her.

‘Whore you not doing a good job, this is a demonstration remember. And I will fucking punish you if need be,’ I hissed and spat in her face and moved her over to the mattress. I slid my length back inside her throat, feeling some resistance and then I rammed it back in and started pumping mercilessly. She started gagging and spit started drooling down her chin.

The bitch was fucking loving it, thought Alan. He moved over to get a closer look. He couldn’t resist any longer, he slid his finger into her other fuck hole- god she was drenched. She really was loving it. Alan lost control. Damn it he thought, he grabbed his cock and slid it into her waiting drenched love hole. God she was so wet and tight. He savoured the feeling on his cock for a moment, he closed his eyes and threw back his head. An overwhelming feeling of carnal lust came over him. He started pounding into her tight hot wet flesh without little regard. Right now, she wasn’t a woman, a human being, she was piece of thrash that deserved to be used in every way and he would see to it when he got home. The fucking whore was moaning, gagging and being filled by his meat. He slid a finger and probed her arse. The sight of this helpless bitch being rammed in every hole, moaning and fucking loving it and the damn feeling of ecstasy it was giving him. He felt the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy shooting down his body as he shot his semen inside her tight hole....

My orgasm was building up as I slid my cock out and then slowly slid in back in, as I hit the back of her throat. The feeling took over and I started shooting my load inside her hot tight throat. When I had stopped spurting, I withdrew, and I used her mouth like a tea towel to clean off my cock. God she was a site. Cum and spit all over face and inside her throat and her pussy was so wet with her pussy juices and Alan’s cum. She was moaning to herself, and licking her fingers. I smirked to myself at the thought of a job well done. These demonstrations gave me an immense sense of satisfaction. Alan wasn’t the only who could not control his urges. Many men had not been able to resist fucking one of her holes, as well as I.

‘I’ll have her, When can I pick her up?' Alan asked.

‘You can have her tomorrow, once the paperwork is through,’ I said grinning from ear to ear.

‘I’m clearly in the wrong business,’ Alan said.

I laughed and said ‘Come by and 5.30pm tomorrow and pick her up. She’ll be ready... pleasure doing business with you, Alan. I hope you enjoy her,’ I said. 

‘Ahh, I have a feeling I will enjoy every damn second of this,’ Alan remarked with a satisfactory grin on his face.

He moved over to 0534 and whispered in her ear. ‘You better be ready, you filthy whore, I have big plans for you,’ Alan hissed in her ear and then spat in her face.



Published 
Written by fiftyshadesofloopy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors