Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Those Three Little Words - Part Two

"Charlotte gets the first summoning..."

12
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My ring tone sounded for about a second before I had snapped up my mobile. I had been keeping it close for almost two days now, taking it with me everywhere just in case. Just in case He called.

“Charlotte,” said such a beautiful and familiar voice from the other end. Christian. I melted as soon as I heard him say my name.

“Hey,” I said, at a complete loss of what else I should say.

“I trust you are well? Ready for tonight?” he asked. My heart rate quickened.

“Yeah, um, tonight, er great,” I stuttered awkwardly.

I heard his heart warming chuckle.

“How you amuse me. I shall be expecting you at eight - you know where. Please come in something… a little more suitable for this occasion. I don’t want anything that will… get in the way.”

I shivered and knew exactly what he was implying.

“I understand. I’ll see you at eight then,” I said, rushing up the stairs to run a bath.

“Excellent. Oh and Charlotte?” he said.

“Yes,” I replied instantly.

“Don’t be late,” he said simply, hanging up.

I hurried to get into the bath. I scrubbed and shaved, making sure not to miss anything, and then I moisturised and applied my most expensive perfume. I spent ages applying my make up and blow-drying my hair, before I finally came to the even thinking about what to wear.

In the end, with twenty minutes to go I decided on a scarlet corset top that I had once daringly bought when I was a little tipsy with one of my close friends. I had shoved it to the back of my wardrobe – never imagining that I would ever wear it. I found my black mini skirt, but obediently left out any panties.

I felt a little slutty as I walked out to my car. My breasts were squeezed together creating a plunging cleavage as they almost burst from the corset and the cool night air felt strange on my bare pussy. I felt good though, at least I had kept in shape after my break-up binge all those months ago.

I rolled up at 13 Oakland Drive with two minutes to spare. I swallowed my nerves and walked up to the front door, knocking the brass knocker. I waited for a few seconds before it opened and He was there, looking sleeker and sexier than I recalled.

“Charlotte,” he purred. He was so magnetic, I felt myself gravitate towards him, “What a good start, please come in.”

I followed him in to his grand house; it was pleasantly decorated with tasteful ornaments and expensive looking furniture. It suited him perfectly.

“Please, have some wine,” he said offering me a glass as we stood in his kitchen. To steady my nerves I drained it quickly. He never took his eyes of me, and laughed lightly at the speed in which I finished the wine.

“You don’t need to be nervous, my dear,” he said, coming close. I could smell his aftershave, it was nice, not overpowering like some men’s. I stared into his eyes feeling as if he was reading me. He leaned closer and kissed me. Softly at first, but then he became more intense. His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine were in his hair before I knew it.

“You are so beautiful,” he said as he took a breath, “And you are mine. I am your Master now.” I could feel myself getting wet as he kissed me again. His hand travelled up to my breasts and he was suddenly squeezing me. I moaned softly, he felt so good. He undid the back more quickly than I would have thought possible and my breasts burst from their confinement. He stroked them, rolling and pinching my nipples until I cried out in ecstasy. I was breathing so hard now, all inhibitions lost. He kissed me again and one of his hands left a tingling trail down my stomach and to my thighs.

His hand moved upwards, feeling my wet pussy. I was soaking for him I could feel my thighs were wet too.

“Mm, you little slut, all wet,” he said. Driven by sexual charge- I forgot to be shy.

“For you Master,” I whispered, kissing him again. I knew he liked that because he squeezed my breast harder and slipped a finger between my throbbing lips.

“Mmmmmmm,” I couldn’t help but moan. I was so ready for him. His finger slid over my wet cunt, flicking my clit teasingly every now and again, making a jolt of electricity flow through me. I was past any self preservation by now and was grinding myself on him, trying to force my hole to his fingers.

“Ah, but you are forgetting who is the Master here,” he said as I moaned in anticipation and frustration.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

He lifted his wet finger to my face and offered it to me. I sucked on it hungrily.

"Mm, so you like the taste of cum do you, slut?" he said. He unbuckled his belt, and I felt his hard cock spring against my stomach.

“Suck it, whore,” he whispered, leaning close to my ear, so I could feel his breath tickle my jaw.

I bent down and took his huge cock in my hand, sliding it up and down his rigid shaft. He jerked himself into my mouth, pulling me by my hair, fucking my mouth. He was so big that I gagged when he pushed all the way, I tried to relax. Tried to give him the best I could.

I massaged his balls while his thrusts quickened. He was moaning with pleasure as I deep throated his huge cock.

“Mmm that’s right you little whore, suck me. Suck me harder, slut.”

His dirty words were turning me on even more and I sucked for all I was worth. He exploded into my mouth, filling it with delicious cum.

“Don’t waste it now, slut. Swallow that cum,” he said, and I obeyed, licking him clean.

I could tell by his face that I had pleased him. He pulled me to my feet and then lifted me onto the kitchen table.

“Open wide for me, slut. Let me see you’re pussy,” he said. I opened my legs, revealing my shaven, soaking pussy.

“Shall I eat your pussy slut?” he asked pinching my nipples in his hands.

“Mmm,” I moaned, “Yes, yes please.”

He slapped my face, not hard but enough to make my cheek sting. It only added to my complete need for release.

“How dare you address me like that, you filthy whore,” he said.

“Sorry Master, would you please eat my pussy?” I amended.

“Hm, I’m not convinced you deserve it now…” he said, rubbing his thumb over my clit.

“Please Master,” I begged, writhing in pleasure, “Please eat my pussy!”

He bent down, slowly sucking my nipple. I moaned again.

“Please Master,” I moaned, “Master, eat me.”

He smiled, “That’s better, whore.”

He moved his head between my thighs and licked from my hole to my clit. I screamed out in pleasure, his tongue felt so good!

“Oh you like that do you whore?”

“Yes, yes Master.” I panted.

He leaned in and sucked on my pussy. He twirled his tongue around and around my lips, darting it in and out of my hole until I was writhing and moaning. He kept switching from my clit to my hole, keeping me on the brink of orgasm.

“Uhhhhhhh!” I screamed out in frustration.

“Do you want to cum, little slut?” he said, sucking on my clit. It was enough to send me over the edge. Wave after wave of orgasm coursed through my body sending my pussy into a twitching frenzy. He licked my juices up and flipped me over on the table so my ass was stuck in the air.

“Mmm, what a fucking hot ass,” he said, slapping my cheeks.

“Ow,” I moaned, still breathless.

“You’ll fucking thank me for that, slut. It’s what whore’s like you deserve,” he said spanking me again.

“Thank you Master”, I said, feeling my ass cheeks glow as he delivered blow after blow. There was a pause and I was taken completely off guard as he suddenly rammed his huge cock into my pussy.

“Ohhhh!” I screamed, “Thank you Master,”

He fucked me from behind, thrusting his cock into my slippery pussy. I could feel every inch of him inside me, my tight pussy was stretched to fit him all in.

“Mm, you’re so fucking tight,” he said, leaning forward to rub my nipples.

We carried on fucking and the room was filled with the sexual sounds of him slamming into me and my breathless moans.

“Ohhhh fuck,” I screamed, feeling him hit my G-spot.

“Don’t you dare cum, slut. Not without my permission.” He growled.

I held back as I best I could but it was torture with his cock sliding over and over my most sensual place.

“P-p-please Master?” I begged.

“No.” he said, slamming into me with even more force.

I didn’t have to wait long though, as his thrusts became harder and harder I felt his cock tense and knew he was going to explode.

“Please Master!” I cried out.

“Yes, slut, cum. Cum for me,” he replied, still fucking me hard.

And I felt his cum shoot into me just as I let go. I had never orgasmed so hard in my life. I was left in a quivering heap on the table, with my own cum dripping onto the table and His filling me.

“You have done well, my little one. I’m going to enjoy calling you again,” he breathed into to my ear.

“Thank you Master,” I said, feeling myself get excited all over again.

Published 
Written by pearlcheerio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments