Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tink 3, the piercings

"Tink is rewarded"

8
3 Comments 3
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Tinkerbelle’s training Ch 3 – The Piercings

Tink awoke on her fourth day aboard the Jolly Roger and began her training with the belaying pin. Her Master had not yet required her to serve him in that way but it was important for her to be ready for him. She finished quickly knowing that Mr. Smee soon would arrive with her porridge and tea. Yesterday he had walked in on her, ass well-impaled on the greased pin and she was mortified. Of course, buggery was nothing new to anyone on a pirate ship. The men often buggered the town wenches, the occasional mermaid and even each other when far from port. Still though, the concept was quite new to Tink and she blushed crimson at Smee’s entry to the cabin and she stammered an embarrassed ‘good morning’ to him. Smee apologized profusely and vowed to knock from then on. After her breakfast, Tink went out to fly high into the skies over the port and over Neverland. Her bottom hurt but not so badly as when she first began her dilation exercises.

As Tink gained altitude, she realized how much her life had changed in less than a week. It used to be when she flew high she had a sense of approaching Heaven. Now, the further she got from the ship the more lonely she felt for her Master was aboard. He had fucked her soundly only the night before and although he called it fucking, no matter what the man did it was lovemaking to her. Tink grew moist as she remembered their coupling and how he had filled her body, mind and spirit with his presence, his manhood and his seed. They had used his bunk last night and so Tink was permitted to call her Master James and she savored the flavor of his name on her tongue, the same tongue that had driven his prick nearly to eruption before he slam-fucked her, nearly driving her small body right through the straw and the rope webbing that supported it.

Flying lower now over Neverland she noticed Peter and the Lost boys, playing in the wood near their huts. “Children” she thought wistfully to herself. They will be children forever. Never in his existence could Peter have taken her sex to the heights that her Master has. With a last sad gaze at the scene below her, Tink turned northward over the forests and glen, past the great waterfall and the village. The town never changed, baker shops, shipwrights, mercantile goods and of course the tavern and bawdy house. No doubt the wenches still were sleeping off their evening’s grog while their customer’s salty leavings trickled from their cunnies onto the unwashed bedclothes beneath them. Tink respected these working wenches, but was grateful not to work among them. Being fucked by a Master whom she loves and whom cares for and protects her was so much better than laying it out for whoever dropped a coin into your hand. Tink’s heart was so full of gratitude that her body felt lighter, more buoyant and she flew with greater ease than she remembered ever in her young life. Turning now, towards the ship, Tink saw her Master and Mr. Smee returning from the town having ordered-in supplies that would be delivered over the next days to restock ship’s provisions and replace the kegs of gunpowder for her canons. Her Master appeared happy and there was extra spring in his step as he moved jauntily towards his vessel. High over the harbor, Tink saw an xbec, a three-masted Mediterranean cargo vessel, making headway towards the port, no doubt to resupply the town’s stores. Her broad sails billowed like clouds on the ocean.

Hook took his noon meal with his officers and afterwards he called Tink to the deck. I’ve a gift for you my dear Lightning Bug, but you must climb to fetch it. Hook pointed to a small velvet bag tied high in the rigging, barely visible well above even the Crow’s Nest. With an excited giggle, Tink unfurled her wings and soon was just above when Hook grabbed her ankle and pulled her gently back to the deck. “No, Lightning Bug, I said you must climb to fetch the gift.” Tink stood confused and Hook withdrew a wide red silk ribbon with off characters that looked vaguely Chinese. Hook wrapped the ribbon about her trunk, holding her wings furled and secured the ribbon to her with a small silver buckle.

“But my wings…” Tink protested, her eyes wide with fright.

“Sorry, Lightning Bug, no wings this time. There will be times when it’s my wish that you not fly and this is the first of them. “

“I… must… climb up there, Master,” Tink spoke, her voice quavering.

“Yes, my adorable Lightning Bug,” Hook said, “Your gift awaits you.” “Please don’t fail me.”

Tink had watched the crew dance up and down the rigging like squirrels in a tree but she never had climbed anything in her life. Tentatively, Tink sucked up her courage and began climbing the rigging at the mast. Tink chided herself, “How can someone who’s flown nearly to the moons and back be so afraid of heights?” But, afraid of heights – or more correctly – afraid of falling she was and her trembling fingers held the hemp ropes and furled sheets in a death grip. Climbing past a yardarm, Tink became terrified and her hands literally shook. Her foot slipped and she panicked, grabbing the rigging and freezing g there. Tink looked at the deck below her hoping that her Master would send sailors to help her but instead, he appeared not to notice her dilemma and he went about the business of commanding a ship. Tink locked her leg into the rigging and decided to rest for a few minutes and regain her courage as she was only a third of the way up the tall mast.

On deck there seemed to be a commotion. A drunken sailor had returned from town and broken into the ships larder and drunk at least another two quarts of red wine. Beyond drunk, the miserable sit had disobeyed the deck officer’s orders to clean himself up and the man went so far as to deliberately puke on the deck officer’s shoes. There are no surprises to discipline on a ship, not even a pirate ship for there is no room for emotion on the part of her Captain or her officers. Every sailor knows exactly what to expect from each infraction. Drunkenness and disobedience to an officer meant the miscreant was to ‘kiss the gunner’s daughter’, meaning that he would be tied across a canon and flogged with a Cat-o-nine-tails, four lashes for the drunkenness and five for the disobedience. The crew gathered and the sailor was bound to the canon and the men drew straws to determine who must flog his fellow man. The Second Mate drew the short straw and took his place at the canon, cat at the ready.

“One” shouted the chief of the watch. The flog failed in the air and landed on the man’s naked back and buttocks with a crack producing an agonized scream.

“Two,” the officer barked and again the lashes dug cruelly into the man.

“Three…”

High in her perch, Tink hung transfixed at the scene below her. Her skin had shivered at the first landing of the lash on the man’s body but then a strange sensation came over her. With the second and subsequent lashes, Tink felt a thrill deep within her and her sex became wet. Tink began to fanaticize that her master would lay her across her cot and swing his belt high overhead and bring it onto her flesh producing that awful cracking sound. As the seventh, eighth and ninth applications of the flog struck the hapless sailor, Tink was close to orgasm in excitement and she wished with all her heart that someday her master will take a belt to her and punished her willfulness. With that, her great fear of the climb settled down some and she resumed her long climb as the ship’s surgeon, Doctor Parks, saw to the sailor’s back and buttocks.

By the time Tinkerbelle had made her way to the top of the rigging and placed the bag in her hand, dusk was falling. Although she longed to open the bag, she knew that her Master would want her to wait and open it in his presence. So, she tied the small bag securely to her tunic and began the long climb back to the deck.

“Good Form, “Lightning Bug,” Hook praised her. “A little slow, but acceptable for your first time.” Hook released the buckle and rolled the Chinese ribbon back into his pocket. “Please open your gift now, Hook instructed and Tink immediately obeyed. She emptied the velvet bag into the palm of her hand and three pieces of gold gleamed into her hand. One was a gold earring shaped like a ship’s anchor and Rhode line. The other was a tiny set of gold bars, with a small globe at each end.

These are beautiful Master, but what are they? Tink asked.

“The earring is a symbol that all sailors wear, especially we in the pirate life.” “There many stories and fables about why we wear them.” “Some believe that the earring hung in a pierced ear lobe improves their eyesight, a valuable gift for someone on the high seas.” “Others, cleave to the notion that the earring is payment for a man who would find and bury their body and this bit of gold is payment for that service.” “Still others believe that they will take it with them in death and barter their way into the afterlife with a bit of gold.” “I think they’re all dumb bastards and all this earring means to me is that I like it and think it will improve your looks.” “I find it a gift to reward your training and obedience.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa



“And these?” Tink touched the gold pins in her palm.

“Patience Lightning Bug, tomorrow is soon enough for we have need of the ship’s surgeon to ready you for these and for the earring and he’s occupied this afternoon.”

Tinkerbelle carefully returned the gold to the velvet bad and tied its cord about her slender neck. “Tomorrow then.” “Thank you my wonderful Master!”

The next day after her morning meal, Hook entered his cabin followed by Doctor Parks and a Willy, his cabin boy. Willy bore an oaken Apothecary chest fill of vials and instruments. Parks set the chest on the Captain’s chart table and dispatched Willy to fetch a kettle of boiling water. “Ahoy, Miss Tinkerbelle, how are ye this fine morning,” the good doctor said pleasantly.

“I’m well, Sir, and you?” Tink replied respectfully.

I’m well Miss. I want you to go and scrub your ear and your breasts with this soap,” he said handing her a bar of waxy material from his oaken chest. Scrub yourself clean in all directions. When she was done, he went to the basin himself and washed his hands thoroughly. “The reason men stay alive on my ship is that I wash when treating them. Infection’s what kills men and this soap has saved many a life.

Post went on to explain to Tink and to Captain Hook that some years before, a surgeon in Vienna had discovered that doctors who washed their hands between patients had fewer of them die of infection. “Ignatz was his name,” Parks said, “Ignatz Semmelweis. “ “Naturally, none of the stupid bastards there believed him and he left and went to Hungary.” I believe him though and my crew is the better for it.

When Willy returned with a boiling kettle, Parks poured a small amount of white crystals from one of his hard and bade the boy pour in some hot water. “More water Boy; I don’t want this solution too strong!” Also, fetch a mug and pour this little miss a cup of tea. Parks put some willow bark from one of his vials into the mug and allowed it to steep. To this he added a generous ration of grog. “Willow bark tea reduces pain and swelling Miss.” Drink this now and I’ll leave you some to use with each meal for four days. [Author’s note, willow bark contains the material we use today as aspirin.] With cotton, Parks swabbed the Carbolic Acid he’d mixed from the white crystals onto Tink’s ear and he dropped the gold jewelry into the mixture. “This stuff prevents infection Miss.” I can’t tell you how many arms and legs I’ve had to saw off poor devils because infection got in and the wounds putrified. Next, Parks took an awl from the wooden case and placed its iron shank into the carbolic acid. Then, he withdrew another vial from the box. “This is Iodine Miss and it too stops wounds from putrefying.” It was discovered in France by someone trying to find a way to make cheaper gunpowder. The fool didn’t know what he had. Many lives were saved by this stuff.

With another bit of cotton, Parks painted Tink’s ear lobe and the end of the awl. He directed Tink to place the side of her head on a towel he had put the chart table and he positioned the awl. Striking it quickly with the palm of his hand, Parks saw a flash of pain in Tink’s eyes and he heard her sharp intake of breath but she made no other sound. “My brave little Lightning Bug, “Hook praised, and stroked her hair. Parks quickly withdrew the earring from the carbolic acid and placed it into her now pierced ear.

Miss, you’re all done with that one now dry your eyes and have some more tea and grog. In due course, Parks soaked his awl in the carbolic acid and then painted it and her nipples with more iodine. Be placed a stick near her mouth and directed Tink to bite down on it. Nervously, she complied and looked deeply into her Master’s eyes. She would not cry out. When the good doctor’s palm slapped down on the awl pressed to Tink’s right nipple, she suppressed a yelp and her soft blue eyes filled with tears. True to herself, she’d made no sound. “Quickly now Miss, bring your other breast to the table and bite down.” Quickly it was over and the surgeon placed the gold bars into Tink’s nipples. He added water to the carbolic acid solution weakening it and swabbed her breasts clean. He bade Willy to fetch a towel to cover the small bowl of acid solution and told Tink to clean her ears and nipples with it three times a day for a week.

Hook’s cabin had a small looking glass and Tink examined her earring and her bars. Yes, her body was sore but she beamed with pride in herself and in her Master, who lavished high praises on her and kept stroking her hair and telling her how fine she was to him.

Over the next several days, Tink complied faithfully with the doctor’s orders that she carefully clean the piercings and although the carbolic acid solution stung her, she found that it also started her tingling each time in a very sexual way. Her Master was careful not to touch her breasts or her ear and he made up for her by fucking like a beast of lust. Each time he looked at her breasts or her ear, Tink could see the wildness overtake her Master’s eyes and his breath come in rasps and grunts.

Every chance she got, Tink would look at herself in Hook’s looking glass and she marveled at the changed appearance of her breasts as the nipples appeared to become larger and there was no sign of infection to account for the growth. She would learn that many of the wenches in the village also had nipple piercings and generally, they experienced nipple enlargement too. Either way, it pleased her and pleased her Master so it was all good.

Sometimes when she looked at her nipples or felt the twinges in them those first few days, Tink’s thoughts carried her back to her terror in the mast and of her excitement in fantasy that her Master might take his belt to her. Sometimes while he slept, Tink would sneak over and smell the leather of his wide belt. Just the smell of his belt excited her beyond words and Tink longed to feel it mortify her flesh as he corrected her. She wondered if she could orgasm just handling and smelling his belt although she didn’t dare. Alternately, he might spank her and the feel of his strong hand smarting her bottom would be thrilling. Tink set out to see how to inspire such correction in her Master without overstepping her role as his most humble subordinate.

The next morning, Tink feigned an accident but deliberately spilled his tea. “You’re clumsy today, Lightning Bug.” Hook said casually.

“Will you beat me/” asked Tink.

“Over a cup of tea? I expect not.”

“But I am clumsy and deserve your belt.” Tink said.

Catching on, Hook said removing his thick, broad leather cincture, “Perhaps you do deserve correction Lightning Bug.” He bade Tinkerbelle pay across his lap and he raised the hem of her tunic to expose her bottom and her creamy thighs. He paused and said, “My sweet, I’ve sent many a man to the lash to pay for his sins but I’ve never personally lashed anyone.” “ As your Master, I want to do this correctly but it’s not my aim to punish you beyond your capacity to abide it.” “My middle name is Matthew.” “If you must communicate to me your need for me to cease, you are to invoke my middle name and I will stop instantly. “ “Do you understand me, my dear one?”

“Yes my Master, thank you for your concern,” Tink said knowing that she’d die before stopping him.

The first crack of his broad belt sent Tink higher than she’d ever flown before. Her fleshy bottom recoiled and the burning pain spread like hot oil across her skin. Still though, Tink felt as though lightning had struck her clitoris and it swelled instantly to full erection. Tink’s nipples also began to perk. It probably was a little soon for her nipples to swell with the pins in place but that pain too, was thrilling. The second application of Hook’s belt spread the warmth further and the third through 8 th whacks forced the pain down Tink’s legs almost to her knees. Still though, she made no sound except a tiny whimper on the sixth swat. Hook ceased his correction of her and praised Tink for taking her punishment so bravely. He got a wet towel and cooled her flesh with it and then fetched some rare oil from his drawer and soothed her.

You are a brave little bug, Hook said proudly and he carried Tink to his bunk where he kissed her at least three-score and ten times, on her face, her mouth and her body. His manhood throbbed almost violently and in seconds he was inside her, balls-deep and pumping like a windmill. Tink climaxed quite soon but Hook kept right on pumping until she came a second and third time. Finally he tensed and shot his prodigious load of semen deep into her belly. Afterwards, she lay in his arms and for the first time, they slept together in his bunk until morning.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments