Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tink and the cask (6)

"Hook reciprocates - firmly."

6
4 Comments 4
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Tink awoke feeling refreshed and tried to stretch but felt the sail canvas holding her tightly pinned. She wondered why her Master had done this to her but the immobility felt soothing and somehow safe, like a baby in swaddle. After a few minutes, she heard his footsteps approaching the cabin. She couldn’t kneel so she simply held her eyes downcast. “Good morning my Master,” she said.

“Good morning, Lightning Bug, are ye feeling better?” “Shall I unwrap thee?”

“I’m well, good Sir,” Tink replied, ‘And please.”

“We’ll talk about all this later,” Hook said, unwrapping her, leaving Tink naked and mildly chilled. “Wash and dress quickly, Bug, for Smee will be tending to your breakfast quite soon.”

“Yes, my Master,” Tink said sadly, watching Hook depart. From their brief exchange, Tink wasn’t sure if he was upset with her or not. It wouldn’t do for Smee to arrive and find her squatting over her belaying pin and so she deferred her exercises until after breakfast.

After Smee had come and gone, Tink decided to fly and clear her mind. She overflew the field where she’d buried her bee, aware of how much the sting still itched and aroused her. She wondered if ever she’d be able to offer her life to please her Master as the bee had done to please her. Tink flew, walked and sat against a tree thinking about the path her life had taken since discovering her inner lust.

Later, back on the ship, Tink found McKinny, a ship’s carpenter working on the floor beneath her bunk. “Skuze me Miss, I’ll be done soon’s I can.”

“What are you doing?” Tink asked.

“Cap’ns orders Miss and I’m sworn to secrecy or he’ll carve out me liver.”

Tink watched the chiseled man work. He nailed two boards to the floor under and parallel to her bunk. Each board was perhaps five centimeters high, twenty centimeters wide and just short of two meters long. Then, he nailed in two shorter pieces, essentially forming a narrow box beneath her bunk. On the floor towards the top part of her bed, he nailed two iron runners forming a ramp just over two centimeters high. Next, he attached a hinged contraption to the foot of her bed, a contraption that both frightened and excited her. With that he left the cabin.

Tink studied the contraption. The thing had two polished wooden pegs spaced not fat apart and each about the size and shape of a generous penis. “What has my master designed? Tink wondered. Soon, Captain Hook arrived with a wooden cask of musket balls which he placed into the new frame beneath her bunk.

He bade Tink get into her bunk and he secured her well into place with thick leather straps that he’d found beneath his bunk. Tink shivered in anticipation. Hook then said to her, “I see you like your nipples handled Lightning Bug.” “Let’s oblige ye.”

From a pocket, Hook produced two lengths of linen fishing line and tied one loosely to each nipple so that it just grabbed the gold bar.

yuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yuna

The other end of each line he tied well overhead to an oaken beam, snuggling the lines so that her nipples were stretched taut. Hook rolled the wooden cask forward so that it rolled slightly up the iron ramp, raising her upper body and taking the pressure from her stretched nipples. Hook then greased and arranged Tink’s body so that the two wooden pegs were aimed directly at her holes. “Wait here Bug!” he ordered and he left the cabin.

Tink heard orders shouted and rigging winched and pulled into place. Soon the huge sails lofted with a “Whump” sound and the ship bit into the sea. Leaving the harbor and heading out to sea, the big ship began rocking in the waves. Once she reached her stride, Tink understood her Master’s plan. The cask of musket balls was heavy and it rolled back and forth in the track formed by the wooden frame beneath her bunk. As the cask rolled towards the top of the bunk, it rolled up the iron ramp straps relieving her stretched nipples. When the ship rocked the other way, the keg rolled down from the ramp, stretching her nipples. When the cask reached the foot of her bunk, it struck a lever causing the hinged contraption to move forward, it’s two appendages penetrating Tink’s vagina and anus. At first, Tink was frightened but soon felt the stirrings deep within her. Tink heard her Master approach and he entered the cabin and looked with lust at the scene before him. A moaning Tink was lost somewhere between pleaure and torment as her holes were fucked and her nipples stretched and released.

“How can I please thee master,” Tink said, remembering her place. You are pleasing me, Lightning Bug,” “Your torment pleases me.” At this moment you are being fucked by my ship and her entire crew. They don’t know it but in operating my ship on the heading I’ve charted for them, this ship will rick and fuck ye until I order otherwise. So, Bug, how does it feel to be fucked by a sixty ton vessel and her crew of forty-seven? Tink was lost inside herself and despite her master speaking, she was close to sweet oblivion. She closed her eyes and gave in to the orgasm that soaked her thighs and coursed over her bottom and soaked her bunk. She passed out and came to hours later and orgasmed again. And again.

Hook arrived several times with food, water and to grease the wooden phallus's that plowed her. Tink lost track of orgasms and wetness over the thirty seven hours that she lie fucked in her bunk. Finally, Hook came and released her and moved the cask to a corner. Thus released, Tink was too spent to move despite adequate sleep. She lay unmoving for half a day and then slept for another half. Her last thoughts before sleep overcame her were, “Why is Master preparing me for two cocks when he has only one?”

Why indeed.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments