Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Warm Summer Night

"Not usually the sub, he must take a step back and learn to obey the orders of his wife."

3
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read

To say it was warm would be an understatement. It was June fifth and the first of many nights that would inevitably be spent in a constant layer of sweat. The windows were open, letting the droning of cicadas filter in, their sounds blending with that of the fans strategically positioned around the room to create a steady summer song. It was probably eleven or twelve at night. The sun had disappeared hours ago, yet every glowing silhouette somehow reached his eyes in sharp clarity.

Her silhouette reached his eyes with sharp clarity.

Bathed in the moonlight trickling in through the windows, he could see perfectly clearly every soft curve of her naked body. He reveled in the way the soft light glinted off the beads of sweat that rolled down her body. He watched as one started up at her hairline, slowly travelling down the side of her neck, over her collarbone, slipping into the crevice between her breasts, continuing down her abdomen, momentarily getting trapped in her navel before rolling all the way down until it met with his own hip—where her body met his.

He rolled his hips up into her, eliciting a surprised moan from the beautiful woman positioned above him. She clenched around him, making him groan and tighten his grip on her thighs. He could feel her muscled legs dancing under his palms as she slowly rocked herself back and forth atop him. Her heavy breathing held a steady rhythm, only occasionally interrupted by his physical input. She placed her hands down on his stomach, caressing the contours of his body as she fixed her eyes on his. Though she refrained from placing a lot of pressure on him, her strong grip paired with her burning blue gaze delivered the message.

Down boy, it whispered. Though her face was mostly obscured in shadow, he could see the light glint off her perfect lips as they curled into a mischievous smirk. It’s my turn, her voice taunted as it trickled through his mind.

His fingers dug into her flesh as he let his head fall back, a growl sounding deep in his throat.

“Shh,” she calmly whispered as she continued her achingly slow rhythm. He had to force himself to breathe as he held back his strong desire to grab her hips and set a much rougher pace for them. “Good boy,” she moaned softly, sending a thrilling shiver down his spine. He simultaneously loved and hated the effect her coaxing had on him.

This was Hell. It was pure, hot, unadulterated, tantalizing, torturous Hell. And he loved every second of it. That damn smirk of hers was a silent challenge. It made anger rise up in him. He wanted to wipe it off of her face with his lips and make her pay for torturing him like this. But the sheer power that it held simultaneously made him melt. He would do anything and everything she demanded, and she knew it. She knew the power that she held over him, and it only made her sexier. As much as he wanted to disobey and take control for himself, he wouldn’t. He would put up with whatever she chose to put him through. No matter how agonizing it was for him.

Because the way in which she proceeded to thrust her hips violently against him made anything she did to him worth it. The moan that it coaxed out of him revealed just how much he was at her mercy. She only did it twice, and then she settled back into her rhythm, bringing a frustrated groan out of him before he was back to heavy, labored breathing. Once again the message was clear. If you’re good, you get rewarded.

Be good, he thought to himself. Be good be good be good. Anything to be rewarded like that again.

His body very soon betrayed him however, as his hands glided their way up her thighs to capture her hips in his strong grip. He didn’t even realize he had done it until it was too late.

“Ah-ah,” she cooed as she placed her hands over his. Oh no, he thought to himself. He was done for now. She removed his grip from her body and threaded her fingers through his own as she leaned forward, pinning his hands down on either side of his head. Though she kept her pace steady, the change in the angle at which her body ground against his brought a whole new level of torment down upon him. It took everything he had not to thrust up into her.

The sinful grin that she wore as she stared down at him sent all kinds of fear and excitement fluttering through him.

She leaned down until her breath delicately brushed against his left cheek. “Oh, my pet,” she murmured against his skin. “What am I to do with you?” A whimper escaped his throat as she scraped her teeth along his ear.

“I-I’m sorry,” he choked out. Her soft lips were caressing his neck, warm tongue dancing across his flesh, sending tremors along his nerves. Meanwhile her thrusts were as unchanging as ever, driving him deeper into madness. “I p-promise I’ll behave.” She hummed against his throat, seemingly considering his words. “P-Please!” he gasped as she grazed her teeth along his shoulder. He swallowed nervously as he felt her grin against his skin. That could either be really good or really bad.

Her lips came up to his ear again and she whispered a single shiver-inducing word: “Beg.” Then her tongue was in his ear, and he whined in pleasured agony. “Beg for me, pet.”

“P-Please, Mistress.” His voice trembled as he attempted to follow orders. It was very hard to speak when her tongue was tracing the veins in his neck like that.

“Please what?”

A soft cry escaped his throat as she bit down harshly on his neck. “Please!” His arms surged forward, trying their best to escape from her, but she just pushed them back down, her own strength overpowering him.

“Please what? You have to tell me what you want.” She was no longer whispering against him. Now her words came out in hot breaths that revealed how worked up she was getting. Yet—will made of iron—she continued to hold her damn slow and gentle pace as she pushed him further into submission.

“M-More,” he whimpered as she switched sides, no doubt leaving bite marks all over the right side of his neck.

“Hmm? You want more of this?” she hummed deviously.

“No!” he exclaimed. “No, please no.”

“Then what do you want, my pet?” Her teeth gently nibbled on his earlobe, bringing a tiny cry up out of him.

He grit his teeth together as she continued to tease him. He couldn’t believe how evil she was being. Even more so, however, he couldn’t believe how hot it was.

And he wasn’t referring to the temperature.

“Tell me, pet,” she ordered, her stone hard voice this time telling him he really didn’t want to find out what would happen if he disobeyed.

HollyIncrediblee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HollyIncrediblee

Her teeth sinking into the flesh of his shoulder only cemented that conclusion.

“I w-want…” She picked herself up to press her forehead against his, effectively bringing all thought to a halt as her lust-filled eyes bore into his. She deliberately let her gaze fall down to his lips before coming back up to connect with his. Never in his life had he felt such a strong need to kiss her; to have her lips pressed firmly against his and her tongue in his mouth, dancing with his own. She wanted it too. He knew she did. The tension drained out of his arms as he stopped trying to fight her grip on him. He craned his jaw up, hoping to make blissful contact, but she pulled her mouth away from his.

“I won’t ask again,” she warned, bringing him back to where he had been before she had so wickedly distracted him.

“I want to cum,” he whispered. Any last shred of rebellion left in him was gone, having fully succumbed to her dominance over him. “Please,” he whimpered, “take me, Mistress.”

To that she responded with an evil grin. “Good boy,” she breathed.

Then her lips crashed against his with sudden fervor and it was absolute bliss. Her tongue collided with his and the relief that washed over him was like nothing he’d ever felt before. It was as if he had taken a breath of fresh air after being underwater for millennia.

She moaned into his mouth as she finally took it up a notch, thrusting against him harder and faster than before. He had to break their kiss to thank her, nearly crying in ecstasy. Her response was to kiss him as she came down on him even harder.

Her lips parted from his and he heard a cry of loss escape his throat. “It’s okay, my pet,” she said in between pants, “you don’t have to hold back anymore.” Then she kissed him again and the spark from her tongue traveled all the way down his spine until it drove his hips forward, bucking up into her. God, he loved that feeling. She gasped in pleasure and smiled against his lips. “Yes, very good. Give me more.”

He didn’t have to be told twice. Though she kept his hands captive, he didn’t hold back as he thrust into her, meeting each of her strokes half way. Their moans and gasps tangled together between sloppy kisses as their bodies mashed against each other. No more taunting, no more teasing; all that was left was need.

“M-Mistress, I—,”

“Wait for me, pet,” she interrupted, but based off the jerking of her movements and the way she clenched around him, he was fairly certain he wouldn’t have to wait long. He was right. After just a few more hard strokes, she was wildly moaning in his ear. The sound of her pleasure spurred him on and he gave her everything he had. She nearly screamed.

“M-Mistress!” he cried. He wanted to cum. He needed to cum.

“Yes,” she responded, her voice thick with passion. “Cum for me, pet,” she ordered, and he immediately obeyed. She cried out in pleasure as he bucked violently into her, her own orgasm taking her body hostage with waves of bliss.

She collapsed against him, her body shuddering in satisfaction. He breathed against her neck, kissing it softly as his head swam. “Thank you,” he whispered. She sighed happily against him and finally released his hands, choosing instead to run her fingers through his sweaty hair. He brought his arms up to massage her back, his fingers easily gliding over her slick skin as they worked the muscles along her spine.

“Thank you,” she groaned. He chuckled against her neck, but remained silent as he continued to massage her. After a few moments of comfortable silence she noted, “It’s still too hot to sleep.” It was just a simple observation. An obvious one too, as the thought had begun bubbling up in his own head the more his body adjusted back to its normal state. But something about the cadence of her voice and the way the tension in her body shifted just so told him what she had in mind.

But he thought it best to confirm before he allowed the arousal blooming anew in his stomach to express itself.

“What do you propose we do to pass the time?” he asked with a light purr in his voice. He ceased massaging her, opting instead to simply wrap his arms around her and hold her tight against him. He loved the way her damp skin felt under his palms. He had long ago made a habit of stretching his fingers as wide as they would go to encompass as much of her luscious body in his grip at once.

She hummed as if she was considering their options, but he couldn’t miss the change in her breathing as his hands roamed her body. He couldn’t miss the way she subtly arched her back, nor the way her hips stirred as if to remind him of their presence. His body silently responded with a message received.

“I don’t suppose you’re up for a round two…?” she asked seductively, already knowing the answer. After all, he imagined it was hard to ignore the presence of his returning erection against her thigh.

He held his grip on her body as he rolled over, pushing her onto her back underneath him. He pushed himself up so that he wasn’t crushing her and then leaned down to share one sweet kiss with her.

“It’s hard to say no to you,” he said with his most shit eating of grins.

She pursed her lips as she stared up at him, her expression ringing loud and clear: Not. Amused. He had to resist the urge to devolve into laughter as he continued to grin down at her.

“Never mind, I’m going to sleep,” she eventually said, turning on her side underneath him and closing her eyes.

“Aw, come on, don’t be so hard on me,” he said as he lay down behind her with his arm draped over her waist, settling into a position as the big spoon. She groaned in annoyance.

“I can’t believe I married you,” she muttered, voice muffled as she pushed her face into the pillow. He chuckled and pulled her close.

“Don’t lie,” he whispered in her ear, making that immediate shift from jokes to seduction that he knew she hated. He began making a trail of open mouthed kisses on her neck and immediately felt the way her body straightened as he presumed a shiver ran up her spine.

“You’re evil,” she whispered, already having given in if her voice was any indication. He let his hand travel from where it sat on her stomach down to her inner thigh and gave her a teasing squeeze.

“Not as evil as you, Mistress. And it’s time I get my revenge.”

 

Published 
Written by evilprincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments