Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home, Master

"I came home from a hard day at work to a soft, warm welcome!"

3
12 Comments 12
11.5k Views 11.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
"I will be home precisely at 6:00 tonight. Be ready," the text message on her phone read. She knew what that meant. She hurried to get dinner going and get herself ready for my homecoming. And she also knew what would happen if she wasn't ready in time.

I guess I should start out with a little introduction. My name is Jonathan, and I am a D/s Master. Not one of those fantasy, chatroom, player-type Masters, but a real live full-time Master. I have one full-time live in slave, pet, who serves me in whatever way I wish her to. Now many of you, my readers, may find the Master/slave relationship restrictive and even chauvinistic, and I'll agree that on the outside it could well appear so. But the system works for us, and isn't that what counts after all?

With dinner in the oven and the table set, it was time for her to go upstairs and get herself ready for me. She showered and shaved, making sure she was smooth and slick in all the places she should be. She put on her makeup with an exacting eye, taking great care to look perfect for my arrival. Finally, she put on my favorite perfume and went back downstairs.

A few minutes before I was due to arrive, pet assumed her place at the front door. I had taught her just the way I wanted to see her when I came home, and she knew exactly what to do. So she knelt on the wood floor in front of the door, naked except for her heels. Her legs folded under her and sitting on her ankles, she spread her knees wide and straightened her back with her hands behind her back. She kept her head down and her eyes on the floor and waited for me to come through the door.

"Welcome home, Master," she said, as I walked through the door. She held up her collar to me as I stepped inside and shut the door.

"Thank you, pet. It's good to be home," I said, as I took the collar from her delicate hands.

She held her hair up out of the way for me while I buckled the collar at the back of her neck. Then I stuck a finger in the D-ring in front and gently pulled, indicating my permission for her to stand. Once she was standing in front of me, I pulled her close, still using the D-ring and kissed her softly on her warm, ruby lips. She put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss, passionately embracing me as well.

"I have missed you, today, Master," she whispered. "May I take your coat?" She took my coat off and hung it on the coat tree. Then she removed my tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt to make me more comfortable.

"And I missed you, my pet. But I am home now and we have the whole night to ourselves," I said.

"Yes, Master. I have been looking forward to it all day," she purred softly.

"Step back now and let's have a look at what I came home for!" I grinned.

She took a step back so I could get a good look at her. God, was she magnificent! I couldn't help but smile, knowing that this wondrous creature, this vision of beauty, had willingly chosen to devote herself to me. As she slowly turned, I marveled at her every sensuous curve, at how the light from the window played over her flawless skin. She was superb!

"My dear you look good enough to eat!" I told her. "But before I have dessert, we should probably have that dinner that smells so good!"

She flashed me a small, shy smile. "Yes, Master. It's just about ready. Would you like a drink to go with dinner?"

"That would be wonderful. A glass of wine - you know what I like. And pour yourself one as well."

"Yes, Master. Two glasses of wine it is," she said, smiling broadly.

After she brought the roast to the table, we got ready to eat. As I had taught her, she stood by her chair and waited for me to pull it out and seat her.

"Have you been a good girl today, pet?" I asked, as she dished up the servings.

"Yes, Master. I have taken care of all my household chores and waited for you to come home," she said.

"That's a good girl," I said as I began to eat. She waited until I had begun eating to follow suit... such a good girl she was! We ate the delicious meal and drank our wine while we talked about our day. She, of course, was more concerned about the kind of day I'd had, but I assured her that it wasn't too bad, and that I had plenty left for her.

She smiled at that. "I'm glad, Master because I have been wanting you all day... so much." We talked some more as we continued to eat.

"May I clear the table, now, Master?" she asked, as we finished dinner.

"Yes, I will take our glasses into the living room. When you are done, bring the rest of the bottle in with you," I said.

"Yes Master," she replied, and began to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Once she had started the dishwasher, she grabbed the bottle of wine and came into the living room where I was sitting. She went to sit on the couch facing me, but I stopped her.

"Come here," I said, pointing at my feet. She smiled and scurried over to where I sat and stood at my feet, our toes only inches apart.

"Put your hands behind your back," I told her. She complied immediately.

"Are you wet for me, pet?" I asked.

"Yes, Master... very wet," she said, her voice shaky with desire. She knew the game and she was breathlessly waiting to get it started.

"Show me," I told her.

She kicked her legs apart wide, displaying her freshly shaved and, yes, very wet pussy to me. I reached out and touched her just above her clit. I slowly traced little circles around the throbbing nub, as she closed her eyes and mewled little kitten sounds. As I played with her, I could feel her start to shiver, not from the cold, but from desire. I planned on turning those small delicate shivers into shudders, then convulsions before the night was over! I ran my finger down the slit of her pussy lips very, very lightly. She moaned softly as she felt my touch.

"Who are you, pet?" I asked her as I toyed with her.

"Your slave, Master."

"Wrong answer! I said as I flicked her clit. She gasped at the suddenness of my response.

"Who are you, slave?" I asked again.

"Master... I am your... slave," she repeated.

"Wrong answer slave. Shall we try this again?" I said as I flicked her clit again.

"I am sorry, Master... I don't know what you want," she said.

"You are more than a slave, pet. A slave is a laborer, a servant... someone forced to work for another. You are more than that because you do more than just work. You are a slut... a whore. You serve me in more ways than just a slave. And you submit to me of your own accord, as well. You are my sextoy, my pussy. I use you for my own sexual purposes. I use your pussy, your ass, and your mouth for my sexual gratification. So now, I will ask you again...Who are you?"

"Master, I am your slut. I am your whore. I am here only to please you, Master," she said. The sexual tension was obvious in her voice.

"That's better pet," I said as I went back to teasing her again. "Now give me your tits," I commanded. She stepped forward a bit and thrust her tits out for me.

"Hold them out for me slut," I said, and she put her hands under her tits and held them up, her stiff, swollen nipples pointed straight at me.

While I continued fingering her sopping pussy with one hand, I reached up and grabbed a handy nipple with the other, pinching it hard and pulling on it. My little fucktoy moaned and I saw her knees buckle slightly as the mixture of pain and pleasure heightened her arousal.

"Master, please..." she moaned at me.

"What? What do you want, pet?"

"I want you..."

"Tell me, slut. Tell me what you want."

"Lick me... fuck me... use your whore, Master. Anything, please!" she whimpered.

I slipped first one, then two fingers inside her. Groaning loudly as I entered her, she spread her legs wider. I began pumping in and out of her as she stood there, naked in front of me, her hands pinching and mauling her tits as I fingered her pussy. The squishing sounds of my hands in her pussy made her even hotter and it wasn't long before she was completely consumed by the fire in her belly.

"Ohhh... Oh God. Oh Master please, don't stop! Oh, shit! Oh that's soo good..." she cried.

I moved my hand so that I could use my thumb on her throbbing clit. When I touched her button, she screamed out and her knees buckled to the point I thought she'd fall. I didn't want that, so I pulled my hand out - much to her dismay and objection - and grabbed her by the collar she still wore.

"Get on the floor and lean over the couch," I told her. She got down on the floor, facing the couch, and leaned over onto it. I got down behind her and grabbed both her wrists, holding them securely behind her back. I went back to fingerfucking her once I had her in a more stable position. She could now push back at my fingers, which she promptly did.

She also raised her left leg so her foot was flat on the floor and she was on one knee and her left foot.

kenzieXone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kenzieXone

This allowed me more access and let me play with her pussy easier. I toyed with her pussy for several minutes, fucking her with my hand, then rubbing her clit with my pussy-wet fingers. She moaned and twisted her hips as I brought her higher and higher, clenching and unclenching her hands as the fires inside her raged out of control.

"Taste your pussy, slut. Taste how much you want my cock," I said, as I let her lick her juices off my fingers. She greedily sucked on my fingers, tasting her sweetness as I have so many times.

I pulled her up and spun her around pushing her back onto the couch but this time in a sitting/semi-reclining position.

"Open those legs!" I said, slapping her inner thighs repeatedly. She opened her legs wide and I saw once again how soaked her pussy was. "You keep those legs open like that or I'll make you wish you had, whore!"

"Yes Master," she said. I didn't know whether she would or not, as my little slut occasionally disobeys me just so I'll punish her. But either way I was going to win, so it didn't really matter to me. I went back to fingerfucking her. I know my slut and I know what she likes. As I massaged her pussy she began moaning loudly and tossing her head back and forth.

"Ohh shit! Oh God, Master, I... I'm going to cumm..." she said.

"Not yet pet," I said, as I increased the stimulation on her. I had placed my middle two fingers inside her with my index finger and pinkie finger resting on her inner thighs. In that position, I would wiggle my hand in short up and down strokes while curling my two middle fingers and thus stimulating her g-spot. This technique never failed to bring her tremendous orgasms as it was about to now.

"Masterrr..." she growled, "Pleeease... I can't... Oh God! Please!" she wailed.

"No," I repeated. I knew she was close, but I wasn't done playing with her yet. "Hold it, slut. Don't you cum until I tell you."

"Yesss... Masterrr," she said. She bit down on her upper lip and grabbed the cushions of the couch as she fought off the urge to let go. I could tell she was struggling valiantly, and I smiled at her determination. But I also knew that she would eventually fail... after all, I am Master.

I placed my other hand flat on her belly just above her clit where most women have pussy hair. Pressing down lightly here only amplified the actions of my other hand and a few short strokes later she was pleading for release once again.

"Oh Master! Oh please may I cum? Please, please, please..." she begged.

"Now you may cum. Cum for me, slut!" I commanded as I flicked her clit once more. She erupted in an orgasm that shook her whole body as if she was being electrocuted.

"Ohhh, Fuuuckkk!" she screamed as she threw her legs wide and squirted her love juice out onto the floor. Her body was wracked with spasm after spasm and she continued to orgasm over and over.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she cried, each time squirting pussy juice like a Vegas casino fountain. I watched with great delight as she went through her ordeal. She had needed this and despite her vocal reactions to the contrary, she was having a wonderful time.

She was still going through the last of her spasms when I knelt between her legs, determined to taste her before she quit cumming. I got between her spread thighs and was about to start eating out that sweet pussy when she cried "Wait! Wait!"

But I wasn't about to wait. Despite her protests, I buried my face in her still quivering pussy and stuck my tongue deep inside her. She orgasmed again as I lapped at her pussy... God, she tasted delicious! I ate her sweet pussy like a starving man. As I relished her sweetness, I stuck a finger at her anus and touched her puckered hole.

"Master! Please, No!" She jerked her hips up away from my finger, but that only drove my tongue deeper in her. She rested her ass back on the couch and I slipped my finger inside her tight asshole. She groaned again and I resumed my "dessert".

My sweet pet came twice more as I licked and sucked and lapped at her slit. She was drenched in sweat and panting like she'd run a marathon at full speed. She was worn out and unable to fight me anymore... she just lay there quivering between orgasms and convulsing during them.

But as much as my tongue was enjoying itself, my cock was screaming for her pussy as well. So satiated with the taste of her cum, I stood up and grabbed her by the hair and hauled her to the floor roughly. Forcing her into a kneeling position I brought her face forward to meet my cock. I unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor followed by my boxers. She reached up to take hold of my cock.

"NO! I didn't give you permission to touch anything did I?" I said, slapping her hand away and grabbing her by the hair.

"I'm sorry, Master!" she said.

"Keep your hands behind your back. I will control your head as I see fit," I told her shaking her head a bit for emphasis.

"Yes Master," she said. She opened her mouth and I let her taste the head of my cock. She tongued the head and licked the shaft of my cock.

"You want more cock?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master... please," she said, as she looked at me.

"All right then, I want you to throatfuck me," I told her.

This was one of her favorite activities. She tipped her head back to straighten her neck and opened wide. I pushed my cock deep into her mouth... all the way to my balls and held it there for a couple seconds. I could feel her try to gag, and I pulled out and she gasped for air.

I let her get a couple breaths in, and then I went back down her pretty throat. Once again, I held her head right in my crotch till I could feel her gagging, and let her up so she could breath. She gasped and sputtered, trying to breathe. By now, both my cock and her face were coated with saliva and there were silvery strands of the stuff connecting us together.

I looked at her to make sure she was all right and she opened her mouth again for more. I shoved back in once again... this woman was incredible! I held her against my balls a second longer this time, and she gagged a bit and struggled. I saw her eyes flutter and let her back out. This time she retched a bit and it came back up into her mouth.

"Spit it out onto your tits - I don't want that nasty shit on my flooring!" I told her. She let it slip out of her mouth and onto her tits as I ordered. I reached down and rubbed the filmy substance onto her tits and covered them with it. I rubbed the head of my cock against her lips as she held her mouth open wanting more. I stuck the head of my cock in her mouth and bobbed it in and out, teasing her as she tried to suck it.

"More, Master... please," she said. I grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and brought her forward onto my cock again. This time as she went fully down on me, I held her there and pumped forward and backwards a little. She gagged and retched a bit, but kept it down and kept going as long as she could. When her eyelids fluttered again, I let her up and she gasped and choked. She panted for a couple seconds as she tried to catch her breath.

"Get on the floor, slut, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you silly!" I said, pushing her to the floor.

"Yes, Master! Oh yes! Fuck your slut! Fuck me like the whore I am!" She laid down with her legs spread. I Got on top of her and aimed my cock at her dripping pussy and impaled her in one swift lunge. I buried my cock balls deep in her pussy and she screamed her delight. I began savagely thrusting into her, and she enjoyed every inch of me. Very soon she was on the edge of yet another colossal orgasm.

"Masterrr, I'm cumming..." she wailed and I felt her pussy walls clenching my cock, milking it for its precious seed. And I was about to give it to her. I felt my balls tighten, and I knew I was seconds away from exploding myself.

"I'm going to cum, slut. I'm going to cum in your pussy!" I said.

"Yes! Oh God, yes! Cum in my pussy, Master! Cum in YOUR pussy! Cum for me, please!" she said, howling through her own orgasm. My cock erupted in a flood of white hot cum, coating her pussy walls with the sticky stuff. Feeling my cum squirt out in her sent her off on one last orgasm and we came together, mixing my cum and hers in her pussy like a mixing bowl, before seeping out and running down her thighs to the floor and puddling beneath us.

I collapsed on top of her and rolled off onto the floor, the two of us panting and sweating from the effort. As I lay there regaining my breath and my strength, I heard my precious pet begin giggling with delight.

"Welcome home, Master."

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments