Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home Mistress

"A married couple and their loving relationship."

14
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"The below story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental."

The distinct sound of the door being unlocked alerted me, and I quickly went into the prone position on the cherry wood floor. I was lying at the end of the hallway, naked but for the leather-studded cuffs and collar with its chain. The hinges creaked as the door slowly opened, followed by the sound of keys rattling on the hall table as they were tossed. She’s returned home after a stressful day at work. I know this because we made a point of talking on the phone every day during her lunch break.

As she proceeded down the hallway, her four-inch black stilettos could be heard stepping across the floor. I reached up, holding the end of the chain in my hand, and offered it to her. She took a step forward, extended her right foot, and took the end. As I lowered my arm, I felt the chain tighten.

My cue to start was a light tap on the right side of my face from the riding crop she carried in her hand. With my tongue outstretched, I started at her toe, licking the well-polished black leather. “Mmm, that’s my good boy,” she whispered as I licked my way up to the top strap of the shoe. My nose rubbed along the black nylon the entire time. I felt the small sting of the crop on my shoulders and back as I licked the shoe and ankle. She drew her right foot back and extended her left.

I did the same to the left foot and felt the sting of the crop on my shoulders and back. This signaled her satisfaction, and she drew her left foot back. A strong tug on the chain jolted me to my feet. She escorted me to the bedroom and stood in front of the giant cushioned lounge chair. I got to my knees and gazed up as she turned to look at me. She hiked up the black leather skirt to waist high, revealing a clean-shaven mound and garters.

When she sat down, I crawled on my knees between her splayed legs, burying my face between the firm thighs. She placed a hand on the back of my head as she lifted her shapely legs over my broad shoulders. I licked and sucked the pink, plump lips as she pressed me into her sex. My tongue brushed over the firm clit, and her knees tightened around my head. My erection twitched as I felt the nylon on my flesh. Long, languid licks up and down her slit produced guttural moans from deep within her.

Her body went limp as she descended from her orgasmic high. As her orgasm subsided, I softly placed my tongue against her aching clit. She drew my head back, my lips and chin drenched in her delectable juice. She drew me up by the chain, kissed my lips, and savored the flavor of herself. She sat me over her lap and began spanking me with the crop. She knows how much I appreciate a good spanking and how much I adore her, my mistress. She stopped and made me stand when my ass turned a mild shade of red.

She stood up and teasingly unzipped her sleeveless red leather vest. Her tongue traced seductively along her luscious lips as she looked down, exposing each breast. Nipples the size of erasers protruded from the light-colored areola. She tossed the vest onto the chair and reached back to unzip the skirt, allowing it to pool around her ankles.

She gingerly stepped out of the pooled skirt, clutching the chain in her hand, and led me to the bed. She opened the nightstand drawer, took out a black blindfold, and covered my eyes. I was instructed to lie on my back with my legs apart and my arms outstretched. I could feel her attaching the restraining straps to the eyelets on my cuffs, which were fastened to the four bedposts.

After making sure I couldn’t move, she bent down and whispered in my ear, “I’m going to fuck you until you can’t come anymore.”

I noticed movement on the bed, followed by the touch of nylon-clad legs. I gasped as she crept over me, the nylon chafing against my flesh. I could feel the leather of her shoes against my hips as she straddled them.

I have a surprise for you: “Raise your head and open your mouth.”

When I did, I felt a spherical rubber thing inserted in my mouth and a strap fastened around the back of my head.

“It's a ball gag that allows you to breathe through your mouth.”

She sat on my cock and started rubbing herself along the veiny shaft as I was getting acclimated to breathing. Her fluids coated the massive shaft as she swayed back and forth. She pushed me to the edge and then abruptly stopped. She rose up, held my cock upright, and shoved my cock deep into her pussy. I moaned as her warm, tight pussy clenched around the shaft. She remained stationary for a moment, and then slowly began to wiggle her hips around.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

Her movements quickened, bringing me one step closer to the climatic conclusion I craved. Then it happened, “Lord YES! I’M C-C-CUMMING!” At that very moment, my cock felt like it was in the clutches of a vice grip. She collapsed on top of me, my cock buried deep within her. My still-erect cock slipped out from the warmth of her pussy after she had fully recovered. The next thing I know, the ball gag is quickly removed.

“You have been a very good boy, giving your mistress two wonderful orgasms. Now for your reward.”

She kissed my lips and then worked her way down, nipples scratching across my flesh. A nipple massaged the bulbous head and down the pulsating shaft before being yanked away. Then there was nothing; no movement of any kind, just stillness. I was going to say something when she shushed me.

Her warm breath swept down the length of my now-aching cock, to the cum-swollen balls, and back up to the bulbous head. She licked the head before sucking the knob into her mouth and letting it pop out.

"Mmm, I adore the flavor of your precum. Now to drain those large,heavy balls," she whispered as she rolled them in her palm.

I heard “pitui,” “pitui,” and felt her saliva trickle over the head and down the shaft. Sucking the knob back into her mouth, she squeezed and rolled the balls in her palm. Her other hand was stroking the shaft in a corkscrew manner. I could feel her mouth slide down the shaft and then back up to lick the head.

“Please, mistress, allow me to come!” I pleaded.

Her mouth glided up and over the head. My pleading went unanswered. The only sound that could be heard was that of lips smacking. I gasped as I felt her sucking on one of my balls, then she swallowed the other in her mouth. I thought I was going to pass out from feeling both in her mouth at the same time. As she sucked my balls, she began stroking my cock with both of her hands. The desire to come had become overwhelming.

I begged my mistress once more, “Please, I need to come.”

I let out a loud moan as soon as she released my balls and deep throated me. I was trying to hang on as she kept bobbing her head up and down. One final plunge to the base of my cock, she pulled her mouth off and whispered, “Come for me. I want to see your load.”

With two strokes of her hand around the rigid shaft and the other coaxing the load from my balls, I exploded. The force was so strong that I felt the thick, warm ropes splash against my chest and stomach. The last few spurts covered my cock and her hand.

“Mmm, delicious. I hope you have more; the night is young.” She muttered as she licked her hand and my cock clean. “I’ve never seen you cum so much.” She licked and sucked her way up my body, and when she was finished, she said, “Open.”

I obeyed, and from her mouth, she shared my cum in a passionate kiss. She slipped off, snuggled against me, and kept her right leg over mine. We kissed, and she stroked my chest for a while. She eventually shifted to the side of the bed and climbed out. She slid her fingernails along my right arm, down my side, and down my leg. I felt her take off the ankle cuff, and she did the same with the other cuff.

She dragged her nails up the left leg, side, and arm. My wrist cuff was taken off. She came back around the bedside and removed the cuff from my right wrist. Then came the blindfold and when my eyes adjusted to the light, I got out of bed and approached her. She removed the collar and without a word from her, I knelt down. First, I removed her shoes, then the nylons, followed by the garter belt.

“Welcome home, Mistress,” I said as I took her up in my arms and carried her to the shower. The night was indeed still young.

 ** 

Copyright ©2022 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments