Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Daddy Comes Home

50
12 Comments 12
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I sit anxiously awaiting. It's 9:30 PM, he should be walking in any second. I flip the TV on, I hate when he's late. I turn on my favorite steamy romance. I'm over halfway through when I hear a car door slam. He's here! I feel myself start to moisten.

Daddy walks into the living room. He sees me curled up on the couch, I'm wearing my long, very see-through t-shirt and a pair of his boxers, nothing else. He stands in the doorway, rubs his hand through his thick curly beard, and then through his shaggy, dirty blonde hair, it's way past time for a haircut.

He looks up through his glasses, smoldering eyes locking onto mine. That's when I hear it. "Baby girl, get over here," he says in his low husky voice. I hesitate, letting my eyes wander down his perfrct body. He has the shoulders of a football player, that trace down to his narrow waist, then down to his buldging thighs. He's thick in all the rights areas, he has the perfect body in my eyes. He's big enough to pin you down and give every ounce of pleasure he can and then pull you into his arms and cuddle all night. My deliciously husky daddy.

I hesitate just too long. He lets out a low growl and strides determinedly towards me. I rush to sit up, just in time for him to grab me by the jaw and pull me to his warm, wet mouth. As our mouths smash together, I can feel his tongue push against my lips, searching for a way to find mine. As I quickly part my lips, his tongue darts in, firm and strong, finding mine eagerly awaiting his. Our tongues thrash against each other, stroking and tasting each inch. He starts to withdraw and I bit at his bottom lip, sucking it into my mouth.

Daddy lets out a small moan as I release his lip. He rests his head against mine and lets out a sigh. "Hi, daddy, long day at work?" I ask as I wrap my arms around him, pulling him against me.

"Very, nothing, and nobody wanted to work properly," he responds as he lifts his head. He looks down at me and runs a hand through my tight bouncing curls. I arch towards him, seeking his warm mouth. Daddy lets out a low chuckle as he welcomes my mouth against his.

The kiss starts out innocently enough. But the longer we go, the deeper and hotter it gets. His hand locks into my curls, holding my head firm. His other hand wanders down, pulling up the hem of my shirt. He breaks away, smiling as he pulls the shirt over my head. My heavy breasts jiggle as I lower my arms back down. He reaches out and tweaks my nipple, smiling as he watches my body react to his warm touch. He starts to tweak my other nipple, getting it as hard as my other one. I let out a moan, Daddy knows all the right spots to touch and twist.

He traces his fingers up from my nipples and traces my collarbone, leaning down to place small little love bites along his path. Daddy kneels down and pulls me forward and wraps my legs around him. I know he can feel the moisture between my thighs.

As he sucks on my nipples, his hand starts to wander down, seeking my warm sex. His hand finds its treasure and traces a finger from top to bottom of my sex. His thumb reaches out and starts to circle my clit, he slides a finger down my slit and into my warm, wet pussy. Daddy curls his fingers in just the right way, stroking my g spot. I arch towards him, wanting and needing more, he smiles silently against my breast, slowly adding another finger, and then another.

I throw my head back and let out a moan. I love feeling Daddy work his magic, pulling me closer and closer to the edge, he bites down on my nipple, sending me crashing over the edge. I come back to reality slowly, my sex is throbbing. I feel good, I always do, but it's not enough. I need him, I need his thick, warm cock thrusting deep into my core.

"Daddy, please fuck me!" I gasp out as he drives me closer to yet another orgasm.

"Give me another one, baby girl, I want to feel you cum," he growls. A few more thumb flicks around my clit and I'm over the edge again.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker


He pulls away as my body stops shaking. He stands to his feet and starts to undo his belt, pulling it free. He unbuttons the top of his jeans and slowly unzips them, shoving them to the ground, along with his boxers. As he does his hard, thick cock bounces up, he starts stroking it, slowly then starts to speed up. I shimmy out of the boxers and flip over to my knees, daddy kneels behind me and strokes his cock up and down my slit, rubbing it against my clit. He positions it at the edge of my warm hole and strokes his cock a few more times before he starts to press forward and deep into my core.

As he bottoms out I feel both of our stress leave our bodies, nothing relaxes daddy like being buried inside me. He starts to withdraw his hips and then slams back home, going faster. He reaches forward to play with my boobs as he thrusts deep into me. I feel that warm feeling start, I feel another orgasm start to build. Daddy feels me start to tighten and increases his pace. "Don't you dare cum without me baby girl," he says through gritted teeth.

I feel him start to thicken as he draws close to his finish. "Cum with me, you dirty little girl." And then thrusts a few more times and bottoms out, squirting his warm seed deep in me. As I feel him orgasm, I start to cum with him, my pussy milking all it can from daddy.

We rest there for a bit catching our breath before daddy pulls out, his cock starting to soften.  He slaps my ass, admiring it jiggle then as it starts to redden. As I sit up, I smile sexily at daddy as I climb to my feet, I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle in. "So daddy, what can I make you to eat?" I ask as I smile up at him.

I sure love when daddy comes home.

Published 
Written by wild_child_32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments