Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Know Better

"We should all learn how to close our mouths sometimes."

7
3 Comments 3
17.8k Views 17.8k
854 words 854 words

He had edged her relentlessly for weeks. She hadn’t had a full orgasm in over a month, not even a ruin for almost that long. She sat in front of him with her legs spread as wide as he could strap them, her fingers playing delicately with her swollen and dripping clit. His fingers swiped softly against her, causing her muscles to tense. He could see the way she pulsed with need. 

Her entire body was bound against his bed, her ankles to the lower posters, one arm to the upper poster. One of her arms was free to roam her naked body, those hard nipples begging for his mouth, her wet pussy begging for his cock. Begging for an orgasm.

Begging for more attention than he would allow her very capable fingers to give. He knew how much she loved to masturbate and how much she loved to cum... this is exactly why he chose her punishment. Eventually, he’d hear her scream for him as he pressed a vibrator against her clit until her throat was raw and she begged for him to stop. But today was not that day, and with as delicious as she looked strapped to his bed and absolutely quaking with need, it wouldn’t be any time soon. 

He leaned over her, bracing himself using his fists forming a cage over her helpless body. Her hungry eyes searched his face, teeth tugging uselessly at her bottom lip. She tried so hard to turn him on enough to have him finish her. They hadn’t quite played together enough for her to know that the only thing that turns him on more than watching how depraved she was is forcing her into that depravity. 

He took one of those perfect nipples into his mouth, his warm lips exploring her goosebump riddled skin. His teeth clenched gently around the peak, tongue flashing against her. She moaned quietly and squirmed beneath him; he bit harder, she moaned louder. He sucked on her breast and her breath left her. Her back arched and her moans turned to whines. He knew she was aching to the point of pain now. 

His fingers traveled from the nipple that wasn’t twisting between his lips to the soaking wet pussy that was between her legs. Good fucking god, he loved feeling her. He avoided her clit, but circled around it, being sure she knew he was avoiding it purposely. She squirmed and tried to press her hips to lead his fingers to that throbbing bead, but he slipped two fingers inside of her silky opening instead.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

Her mouth opened and she let out a cry as he pumped two fingers in and out of her, her wetness coating his knuckles and dripping onto the sheets below her. Ah, now, she had started to beg. A smile tugged at his mouth as an idea struck him. You can cum, he told her, but only under my conditions. 

Her only free hand was secured to the wooden post of the bed, leaving her completely spread eagle and helpless to his whims. Knowing that she was allowed to cum, she stared at him intently, wondering what he meant by his conditions. He reached into his bedside table and pulled out a vibrator... and a feather.

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he set the feather aside, clicking on the vibrator. It hummed between them as he dragged it along her thighs, inching closer and closer to her sex. Just as it looked like he might rest it against her begging clit, he slipped it inside of her, slowly, until it reached the hilt buried completely inside her pussy. She squirmed a little and his palm cracked against her thigh, leaving an angry red palm print. “You don’t move,” he growled. “You stay completely still.”

He took the feather and spread her vulva lightly with his fingers, completely exposing her clitoris. Gently he paced the feather back and forth over the most sensitive part of her denied body, listening to the way she gasped and struggled to stay still. His touch was soft and slow, and the vibrator buzzed deep inside of her. He knew she would not be able to cum with such stimulation. Knowing that she was allowed would surely torment her. 

“You have two minutes left, Kitten,” he said softly, a grin flashing towards her panicked face. 

“Daddy, please,” she begged, her voice pitchy and frantic. “Please use the vibrator on my clit.” 

“You know better than to speak when you’re on punishment.” He clicked the vibrator off, sliding it out of her sopping entrance. Standing, he pressed down on her chin so her mouth opened, and he guided the vibrator into her mouth as far as she could take it. She’d taste her own desperation, knowing she was completely helpless, splayed out on his bed like a work of art. He leaned down and gently kissed her clit with his tongue, sucking so lightly so her legs shook with desire. “Maybe that will remind you to shut the fuck up.”

Published 
Written by gentl3sub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments