Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Priscilla And I School Thomas

"Our narrator and his wife Priscilla sex a young boy"

43
9 Comments 9
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My forty-year-old wife, Priscilla, can’t keep her hands off of young boys. Her latest target is the sixteen-year-old lad, Thomas, who cuts our grass. He usually works shirtless, dressed in denim cutoffs, sneakers and no socks.

He’s about five-ten, slim, slightly muscular, blond hair and rather handsome. When he shows up to do our yard my wife will call him in to the kitchen so that she can apply sun block before he starts.

“We can’t have you getting sunburned,” she tells him.

Prior to his arrival she fixes herself up and dons a flimsy sun dress. She leaves off her bra and panties but dabs a touch of perfume all over. She sits him down in a chair and begins rubbing the lotion on his shoulders and arms. I like watching her and usually sit at the table where I can observe them both, especially once the bulge in his cutoffs begins to grow larger.

After she does his shoulders and back, she works on his chest and stomach, moving slowly over every inch. Then she has him stand so she can apply the lotion to his legs and thighs, all the way up to and slightly under his cutoffs. All through this process she is touching him with her body, pushing her tits against his back, legs and chest. By this time his cock is fully hard and visible, but she pretends not to notice.

When she’s finished, she slaps his butt and tells him he’s good to go.

“Come back when you are done and I’ll have something nice for you,” she tells him, holding up a bottle of soda, “and maybe a little something extra,” she says with a wink.

We both watch from the kitchen window as he works, both of us imagining having sex with him. As a man, if you are the slightest bit bisexual, even the teeniest amount, Thomas will turn you on.

As we have already agreed, I’m going to leave before he comes back in so the two of them will be alone. My wife will complete the seduction and take him to bed for a languid sex session. She knows all the little things to do and say to give a boy such as Thomas confidence in his sexual abilities. He will leave her bed thinking he’s the sexiest stud she’s ever had.

This is merely the first step in our ultimate quest; a threesome that includes me as well as Thomas and my wife. At that point we will find out how broad his sexual interests really are. Will he enjoy letting me suck his cock? Will he be willing to fuck me? Maybe we can turn him bi and I’ll get to fuck him. The possibilities are endless.

As Thomas finished up, I left and drove to a nearby neighborhood tavern. I planned to give my wife and Thomas two hours together alone before returning home. I looked forward to hearing my wife describe what the two of them did, and then enjoying her well-fucked pussy myself.

At the tavern I ran into an old friend with the same sexual tastes as myself. He and I had fucked each other’s wives as well as each other. We spent a couple of hours catching up and looking at a new set of photos on his phone of his wife enjoying a gangbang. He also showed me several photos of a young gay college boy he had started an affair with.

“He’s a pure bottom,” he said, describing his latest conquest, “and loves cock.”

“You are a lucky man,” I told him. “How about sharing him with me?”

My friend just laughed.

I returned home to find Thomas gone and my wife naked in our bed. Her dress was wadded up on the floor. I remembered she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties. I began disrobing to join her and have some fun.

“How did it go?” I asked her.

“Perfectly,” she answered, “he’s as dreamy as I thought he’d be.”

“Open your legs and tell me all about it,” I instructed her, “while I taste the mixture of the two of you.”

As I crawled between her legs and began tonguing her cunt, she described her seduction of Thomas.

“It was really easy. I gave him a soda and sat him down in a chair. I stood behind him and began rubbing his shoulders slowly. I watched as his cock began to grow. I pressed my tits against his back and moved my hands to his bare chest. I massaged his nipples then reached down and slid my hands under his cutoffs.”

“Mmm,” I said, as I tongued her.

“I gripped his cock, which was fully hard, and whispered ‘Ooh, that’s nice,’ as I gently jacked him. Then I moved around to face him, dropped to my knees, undid his cutoffs and unzipped his fly. I had him stand and I pulled them down and had him step out of them.”

“You are turning me on big time,” I told her, pausing from my tonguing of her pussy, “I can’t wait to get my chance.”

She went on describe her appreciation of his magnificent naked body, and how she licked and sucked his balls and cock until he almost came. She took him upstairs to our bedroom and pushed him down on the bed, quickly shedding her dress, which was all she was wearing.

“He was a virgin,” she said, “so I had to guide him at first after joining him in our bed. He fucked me for about six strokes before he came.”

“That must have been disappointing,” I said.

“That was just the first time,” she said. “I let him rest for about ten minutes, then I sucked him and got him hard again. The second time he fucked me for ten minutes before blowing his load.”

She described Thomas as a ‘heavy cummer’. After their second session she felt it was time to have a heart-to-heart talk about future get-to-gathers. Thomas was very concerned about what would happen if I found out. She tried to put him at ease.

“I explained to him that you were a ‘broad-minded’ husband, who let me have sex with others,” she said, “I told Thomas you knew I wanted to fuck him and were okay with it.”

“How did that go over?” I asked.

“At first he was shocked, but I explained that we both thought he was sexy,” she continued, “and I told him I wanted a threesome, with both him and you.”

“You didn’t waste any time, did you?” I told her, “And you were his first fuck? How did he respond to that?”

“At first he protested. He said he wasn’t gay,” she answered, “but I told him ‘gayness’ had nothing to do with it. We’re just about having fun. That seemed to calm him down.”

I liked what I was hearing. My cock had grown hard from licking her pussy and tasting the remnants of her cream and Thomas’s cum. I crawled up and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

“So, you’re ready to stroke my well-fucked cunt, aren’t you,” she whispered lustily. “Well, go to it.”

I shoved into her with one hard stroke. She chuckled and began whispering, “You love that Thomas fucked me, don’t you? I squeezed his hard cock with my juicy pussy until he shot a big load of boy juice.”

She has mastered the art of talking “dirty” but she was right. The image of a naked young boy on top of my naked wife, his cock in her cunt, was so naughty and taboo it turned me on big time. My wife’s sluttiness has always been one of her more endearing traits.

She had a big smile as I fucked her, and I soon added my cum to Thomas’s. Afterwards we had a conversation about the next step in our ‘corruption’ of Thomas.

“You should invite him to come by tomorrow evening,” I suggested, “and we can play it by ear.”

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

“I’ll give him a call later,” she replied.

Later that evening she called and spoke to Thomas. They talked for twenty minutes, and when she hung up she reported he would join us the following evening.

“I kept it low-key. Told him we all just should get to know each other better,” she said, “and reassured him that you were cool with everything.”

At 8:30 the following evening Thomas showed up on our doorstep. We were both sitting in the living room. Priscilla, dressed in stockings, garters, heels, and nothing else, opened our door and pulled him in. Once he was in and the door closed to prying eyes, she reached up and put her arms around him, giving him a big kiss. With her arm around him, she turned to me and spoke.

“My lover boy is here,” she announced, “give him a big welcome honey.”

Priscilla was making sure Thomas knew I was cool with their budding relationship. I stood up and grabbed his hand with both of mine.

“Welcome, Thomas,” I told him, giving him a big smile, “It’s good to see you again.”

Thomas looked nervous. Priscilla led him to the couch and sat him down, then took a seat next to him, placing her hand on his thigh. Thomas was dressed in tight jeans and a t-shirt that showed off his build. He looked yummy.

“We were about to have a drink,” I told him, “can I get you a beer?”

“Yeah,” Thomas answered.

I went to the kitchen and returned in a few minutes with scotches for Priscilla and me and a beer for Thomas. I found them locked in a tight embrace, tongue kissing, with Priscilla’s hands under his shirt rubbing his chest, and Thomas’s hands squeezing her tits. I was getting turned on.

“Very nice,” I remarked, “we’re off to a good start.”

The two of them broke their embrace and took sips of their beverages.

“Thomas honey, you are a wonderful lover for someone so young; a real stud, but there are things we want to show you,” Priscilla told him, “things that will make you even better.”

“That’s where I come in,” I told Thomas, “I want to demonstrate how to reach the next level of pleasing a woman and upping your own pleasure.”

“We’re going to make it easy and enjoyable for you,” Priscilla told him, “You game?”

Thomas nodded his head.

“You may not know it, Thomas,” Priscilla continued, “but you are quite talked about by the ladies here in our neighborhood. They think you are hot. And if I share with them that we’ve had sex, they will all be green with envy.”

“Maybe Priscilla would introduce you to some of these wives,” I added, “I’m sure you would enjoy meeting them.”

We continued with our small talk a few minutes, then Priscilla stood up and took Thomas’s hand.

“I think it’s time we moved our party upstairs,” she said.

“You guys go on,” I told them, “I’ll join you shortly.”

I wanted to give them time to get going, for Thomas to strip down before I went up. I planned to wait a few minutes, then disrobe downstairs before joining them. I thought this would make it easier for Thomas to be comfortable with another naked man in the room.

When I entered our bedroom, I found them both naked in our bed. Thomas was flat on his back and Priscilla hovered over him, her lips and tongue busy working on his nipples, then down his chest. She dodged his hard cock and planted her mouth inside his thighs before licking his balls then his shaft. As she took the head of his cock between her lips, he gave out a moan.

“Nice, but I want to eat your pussy,” I announced.

I lifted her up and placed her on her back next to Thomas. I spread her legs and brought my mouth to her crotch. As Thomas watched, I began tonguing and sucking her wet pussy.

“That’s so good,” she uttered as I slid my hands under her butt and squeezed.

Thomas was watching intently. I paused briefly, just long enough to tell him, “This is nectar of the gods, Thomas. You should try it.”

“Okay,” he replied.

I moved over to give Thomas room. He climbed between her legs and brought his face down to her pussy. He began slowly licking, then kissing. Priscilla grabbed his head and pulled him tight.

“Mmm, that’s wonderful, big boy,” she told him. “You are a natural.”

Thomas continued to eat her pussy, until Priscilla experienced an orgasm, letting out a big moan. She pulled his head to hers and gave him a big kiss.

“Now I’m going to suck both your cocks,” she announced, “just do as I say.”

She had us both lie flat on our backs, opposite each other. She positioned us with our legs intertwined so that our butts and cocks were touching. Then she leaned down, squeezed our cocks together, and switched back and forth sucking. I reached under him and squeezed Thomas’s butt while Priscilla worked on us.

I liked the feeling of our naked legs intertwined, and our cocks rubbing against each other. Thomas evidently liked it too, since he followed my lead and began squeezing my butt. He and I were looking at each other directly eye-to-eye, and this excited me. I knew I need not worry our bodies touching with him.

Priscilla brought us both to the point of cumming, then backed off.

“Are you boys ready to fuck me?” she asked, “I need cock.”

She lay on her back with her legs spread and beckoned Thomas. He climbed between her legs and shoved his cock in her cunt in one stroke. Then he went to town on her. Watching this young boy fuck Priscilla, to her immense satisfaction, was sublime. The expression on her face was one of lust fulfilled. Thomas fucked her a full five minutes before pumping a load of boy cum in her pussy.

When he rolled off her, Priscilla beckoned to me. I first went down on her again to lick and suck her juices mixed with his cum, causing her to moan loudly. Then I rose up and shoved my hard cock in her cunt. There is nothing hotter than fucking a hungry pussy full of another man’s cum. I quickly added my load to the remains of Thomas’s.

Thomas was on his side watching us. I threw caution to the wind and reached for his cock. I began sucking him. He didn’t resist, and in less than a minute I had him hard again. I crawled between his legs and continued to lick and suck, urged on by Priscilla.

“Suck that beautiful cock, honey,” she told me, as I made love to him.

I squeezed his ass as I felt his cock begin to throb, and I knew a big load was coming. A moment later I felt his cum hit the back of my throat as he spurted again and again. I swallowed every drop of his delicious boy juice.

Thomas and I both stared in each other’s eyes as I rose up from his cock. I leaned down and gave him a little kiss, which he accepted.

“That was so hot!” Priscilla said, “A perfect way to end the evening.”

“You liked that?” Thomas inquired, with a puzzled look on his face.

“Oh god yes,” she replied, “I love watching both my boys having fun.”

The three of us began dressing. Thomas and I exchanged knowing looks, and he seemed slightly embarrassed. I could tell he enjoyed our contact, though he was a little uneasy about it. I knew there would be a next time, and the next time I would push the envelope a little further.

Priscilla gave him a big kiss as he left our house.

“We’ll do this again soon,” she told him, and he smiled and nodded his head.

I fixed drinks for Priscilla and me, and we sat on the couch, both in a happy state of mind.

“I wonder if he’s got any stud friends?” Priscilla asked.

“Baby steps, Sweetie, Baby steps,” I answered, “we’ll find out soon enough.”

 

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments