Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nottingham Tale Of The Unexpected

"A chance meeting leads to a steamy threesome experience."

47
10 Comments 10
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The attractive façade of the Heathcoat Street building in Nottingham hid the fact that this was one of two adult cinemas that existed in the city, in the early 1980s. It was a place that I had visited several times, and always left with a smile on my face! This particular Friday in the spring of ‘82, I had finished work early and decided to spend the rest of the afternoon there.

I opened the ornate, black front door, paid my entrance fee and entered the cinema which was at the back of the building. It was quite large with seats for about eighty people, so it is not difficult to imagine the testosterone-charged atmosphere to be found there when it was busy. This particular day though, my heart sank as I pushed open the door, and in the darkness could see row upon row of empty seats. In fact, only two were occupied - by very elderly patrons who were probably sound asleep!

Having paid to come in, I thought I might as well look at the on-screen action for a while, and took a seat about five rows from the back. I resigned myself to doing very little other than watch the bukkake film being shown, with plenty of cocks releasing their loads over the faces of two handsome young men kneeling in front of them.

After about twenty minutes, the door into the cinema opened, and a man entered with a tranny. They walked to the back row and sat down in the centre of it. My mind went into gear, and I began thinking about what tactics I should now use. Wanting a piss anyway, I went to the toilets and had another think. I decided to be bold and, after leaving the toilet, I didn’t return to my original seat, but in the darkness, I headed for the back row and sat in the seat next to the tranny. His partner had his right arm around him and his left hand on his knee, but neither changed position after I had sat down next to them. My heart was thumping with expectation now, and I was developing a hard-on in my pants as I looked out of the corner of my eye at the people sitting next to me.

I unzipped, took hold of the bulge in my pants, and slid my left foot across until it touched the high-heeled shoe that the tranny was wearing. To my delight, he didn’t move it away. I then placed my left hand on his knee, and again he didn’t object. The man on his left was now stroking the tranny’s thigh through his skirt, so I began stroking the tranny’s leg. Whilst doing this, I felt a hand on my bulge, and a sensation of pleasure shot through my whole body. My pants were moved aside and the mushroom head of my cut cock soon had the tranny’s fingers around it, stroking it lightly.

I moved my left hand slowly along the tranny’s thigh in the direction of his groin. All of a sudden, reality dawned on me as my fingers touched not a cock and a pair of balls, but the softest of warm, wet, velvety openings which my fingers went inside. This was no tranny, but a hot female without underwear who was clearly turned on! I couldn’t resist reaching over and placing my right hand on her clothes to feel her breast. She looked at her partner, whispered something to him, and then said to me, “I need the loo, I’ll see you later.”

When she had gone, her partner scribbled a note which he passed to me. It read, “Be at Nottingham Knight car park at 7.30,” and gave a car registration number. With that, he got up, placed his hand on my cock, and smiled. Somewhat taken aback, I watched him walk towards the exit, wait for his partner to return from the toilet, and they both left.

I reflected on what had just happened. It was now 5.00 pm and, with a couple of hours to kill, I decided to get something to eat. As I headed to Capocci’s on Parliament Street, I wondered how all this would unfold, but unless I went along with it, I would never know.

The Nottingham Knight pub stands on the southern boundary of the city, and by 7.20 that evening, I was in the car park, parked up in a position where I could easily see other cars entering. A car with the number I had been given wasn’t already there, so I sat watching the arrivals. I still wasn’t sure whether this was all going to be a waste of time or not.  When it got to half-past seven, I was still waiting, but I needn’t have worried. Within a couple of minutes, the car I was expecting entered the car park and pulled into space. I got out and walked over as the driver was getting out.

In the light, I could now see him clearly - a tall, good-looking man in his early 40s, who smiled when he saw me. He told me his name was Pete and he was married to Jan who was with him at the cinema that afternoon. They had no children and were into the swinging scene in their younger days. Now, they occasionally just looked for a suitable man to join them for a threesome. He told me they owned two bakery shops, one in Sherwood and the other in Clifton, where they lived in the flat above. By employing staff to run the shops, they had a lot of time to enjoy themselves!

“Follow me,” he said, and ten minutes later, I was pulling in behind his car, as we reached his shop on Farnborough Road. We went through a side gate and up a flight of stairs to reach the flats above the row of shops. Pete unlocked one of the doors and I followed him in.

The lounge was warm and comfortable, and on a black leather sofa sat Jan, wearing a bathrobe. She was my idea of the perfect MILF - a pretty blond with shoulder-length hair, in her early forties like her husband. She was almost unrecognizable as the same person that I had mistaken for a tranny in the dim light of the seedy cinema that afternoon. She smiled readily and, in a broad Yorkshire accent, said, “It’s too warm in here for clothes.” I took the hint, and in no time, my clothes were on the floor, and my cock was pointing to the ceiling! Pete too had stripped naked, and I now had a chance to admire his toned, tanned body, and gaze at his penis. Not yet fully erect, it was a little bigger than mine, and with an ample foreskin overhang. Immediately, Jan had her mouth around my cock, taking in its entire length. Watching this, Pete soon achieved a full erection.

WonderfullWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WonderfullWoman

Jan then took hold of my cock in one hand and Pete’s cock in the other, running her soft hands over them both, and finding sensitive places on mine that I never knew I had! She had us both rock hard and soon rolled Pete’s foreskin right back. Kneeling on the floor, she brought our piss slits together so that they touched, and then rolled Pete’s foreskin forward and right over my knob as well! I had never been docked before, but Pete’s cock was perfect for this, and Jan proceeded to wank us both with my glans now buried deep inside a foreskin. I had never experienced anything like it, and the feeling was sensational. I could feel a climax beginning, which built up further as Jan used one hand to work our docked cocks, while her other hand was between her legs and stroking herself.

In complete control of two very submissive men, Jan then undocked us, stood up and removed her bathrobe, revealing the loveliest of bodies. Like her husband, she was tanned and toned, with perfect breasts and pubes that were beautifully trimmed in the shape of a heart. She then knelt on the carpet and took her husband’s cock deep into her mouth, just as she had done to me earlier. Not wanting to just stand there watching, I straddled her back as if I was riding a horse. With my legs on either side of her, and my cock pointing towards the back of her head, my hands were free to explore the erogenous areas of her body. Her hanging breasts were asking to be fondled. I reached under and took one in each hand, running my thumbs gently around her fully erect nipples. Jan was still completely occupied with her husband’s penis so I reached further down and placed my fingers in her juice-filled vagina. Her large clit was hard and demanded some attention which I duly gave it, drawing its hood back and forth and masturbating it in a similar way to a penis.

Pete showed plenty of staying power as his wife continued to suck him hard, with one hand fondling his balls whilst her other one was round the back working his anus. My cock was now needing some attention, so I lowered it along her back until it was closer to her bottom. Sensing my change of position, she moved her bum cheeks from side to side, and I quickly found the tip of my knob at the entrance to her anus. She backed onto me, and it disappeared inside her. I needed a lot of self-control at that moment, and I could only thrust very slowly so as not to cum.

Having had his cock worked on for about ten minutes, Pete was ready to cum and began to moan as he reached his point of no return. I thought he might pull out to shoot, but Jan’s lips maintained their grip on his shaft, and she swallowed every drop.

Kneeling on all fours, Jan repositioned herself so that my cock slipped out of her bum. She then placed it in the very wet surrounds of her cunt, as I entered her ‘doggy-fashion’. Jan had clearly been enjoying the sensations that my fingers were giving her clitoris, and it wasn’t long before she muttered to me, “Faster, faster,” which I did.

She was almost there and burying my cock as deep as I could inside her, I felt the first sensation of my impending orgasm. “FFFUUUCK!” I screamed as the first rope of cum shot up from my balls, running along my shaft and shooting out, splashing the walls of her pussy with my hot juices. With my next spurts on their way, Jan let out an enormous yell as the combination of my orgasm inside her, and the stimulus of my fingers pulling her hard bud back and forth brought her to an earth-shattering climax. I continued to discharge my load, whilst her pussy walls gripped my rampaging cock buried deep inside her. My heart was still beating fast as, after a minute or so, I began to withdraw, although I continued to feel her gripping me. With just my cock head inside her, I looked down at her body which, like mine, was bathed in a light sheen of perspiration.

We both lay there on our backs, side by side, basking in the afterglow of what had been a wonderful experience. Pete knelt down and took my cock in his mouth, drawing the last of the cum from my body. Then we both looked at Jan, who lay there with a mixture of my cum and her juices oozing from her pussy, and we took turns to lick her clean. We all lay on the floor for a few moments, and then let our bodies entwine in a loving three-way hug.

Jan got up first, slipped her bathrobe back on, and said, “I’ll make us all a cup of tea!”

Pete and I dressed and when Jan returned, we relaxed on the sofa and chatted. It was time for me to go, and as I got up to leave, Jan threw her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips, while Pete shook my hand and said, “Come and see us again soon, mate!”

Published 
Written by fallachan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments