Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice's Halloween

"Alice gets high at a Halloween party and meets a vampire and a bumblebee."

31
16 Comments 16
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Maybe the molly was a mistake but, at the time, it had felt like a good idea and it probably would have been if I had limited it to one pill. Or hadn’t followed that up with a tab of acid adorned with a big yellow smiley face.  There was a moment, several moments in fact, of doubt but then that indescribable feeling of liquid love started rolling through my veins like honey and all was forgotten beyond the here and the now.

Before I get too lost in my high, I should probably fill you in on a few things, such as how I’d ended up at a farmhouse, complete with an actual barn, up in the hills above Half Moon Bay on Halloween. Going to have to hit the reverse button for a second and take you back several hours and about fifty miles away to a mystical city called San Francisco. For those of you who don’t know me, that’s where I grew up. My name’s Alice. So yeah, I was high on MDMA, more commonly known as Molly; if you’ve ever dropped a little heart-stamped pill, you’d totally get it.  The rest of you, just take my word for it. It was like eating candy made with the pure essence of orgasmic pleasure. Just thinking about getting high was enough to make my tight little pussy soak through my rainbow-patterned panties.  

Speaking of drugs, damn, once it starts hitting you, it’s hard to think of anything else besides that raw need we all feel; to touch or to be touched, and no, I’m not talking about Hallmark platitudes. I’m talking about being naked and writhing around in a nest of pillows and blankets with whoever cares to join in, their hand roaming along my flanks, fingers tracing my hip bones, mouths pressing against my titties and sucking on my hard, swollen nipples while I squirm and moan, feeling like one gigantic orgasm is washing slowly through me like waves of whipped chocolate, lapping at my puffy lips and breaking against my pouty pleasure nub. Fuck, just thinking about it made me want to lean up against the bathroom wall and shove my hand into my tight little panties and finger fuck myself to nirvana. So, that’s exactly what I did, not giving a damn who was waiting to get in and take a piss, and yeah, pretty sure the door wasn’t soundproof. Like I said, though, I didn’t really care. If they wanted to get off on hearing me moan like a dirty little sex kitten in heat, I was more than happy to let them. Hell, if someone had burst in and yanked my no longer pristine panties down my thighs and helped me out, I wouldn’t have complained either. Apparently, no one was brave enough, so this time, I had to be content to be a solo act.  

Not sure how long it lasted. Drugs do funny things to me. Sometimes the fireworks explode in my brain minutes after eager fingers connect with my magic button.  Other times I can spend hours on the edge, not letting myself freefall until I’m close to exhausted with the exertion and self-induced frustration. This time, I’m guessing it was close to ten minutes, my back to the wall as I slid slowly down into a squat, feet firmly on the worn linoleum, thighs spread wide enough to let myself drive a pair of fingers, slick with my own juices, in and out of my tight little fuck hole until I started to shake and shiver, the sound of my lust-fueled moans turning me on even more until I threw my head back, lights exploding as it came into contact with the faded wallpaper covering the wall. Not that I noticed the pain. How could I when the mother of all orgasms was ripping through me savagely, threatening to turn me inside out? God, and that was probably just the first of many, I thought, sitting there stunned, my panties settled around my quivering thighs, legs spread as wide as I could manage as pearlescent fluids leaked slowly from my satisfied cunt, too spent for the moment for even a half-hearted attempt at modesty.

 And then the drugs really started kicking into high gear, making it hard to think of anything but finding someone who wanted to take advantage of a half-naked girl with nothing on her mind but getting off, this time with a partner. Perhaps two partners. Hell, as many as were willing, really. I was here on my own, learning about the party from a friend of a friend of a friend who’d hooked me up with an invite and a ride. Nobody I knew, which was cool. Like I cared. In fact, the idea appealed to me. Ended up dressed up like a fairy tripping on acid. It was a Halloween party, after all. Had the wings and everything. Totally risqué, too, with a slightly transparent dress that sparkled and shimmered with sequins. You could see my rainbow colored panties through it. My bra too, had I been wearing one. Some glittery makeup and polish and some bangles and cheap jewelry, and I was pretty much done. Hey, at least I didn’t dress up as a hooker.

 It was a pretty cool place, really. Big farmhouse, a real actual barn like the ones you see in picture books. People running all over the place in costumes. Must have been close to two hundred partygoers, I was guessing, and at least half of them much older than me, like early thirties.  The couple I’d gotten the ride with? Shannon and Brian? Like thirty-five or so. Really nice couple.  Funny and clever and sexy as hell.  I felt like a kid riding in back, but really, that’s kind of what I was. All of eighteen.  And now? I was a horny kid candy-flipping while wandering out the front door to where the real action was, or at least where I hoped it was; within the barn, a place that I had yet to explore, having just arrived less than an hour ago. In my defense, it was up a bit of a hill, and, in my mind, fairies ran around in four-inch heels when they weren’t flittering about on gossamer wings.  Only one thing to do. I lost the heels, literally. Thank god they weren’t that expensive. Lost the panties too, after getting them tangled around my ankle and almost breaking my neck. And so it was, just as the sun was setting in the hills above Half Moon Bay, I set out up the hill, my goal drifting in and out of focus behind the foggy haze of my high as I slowly made my way, alone, up the twisting trail…

Actually, it was a fairly straight dirt road, and I wasn’t really alone. Like I’d said, there were close to a couple hundred guests and the odds of me wandering alone in the dusky twilight, dressed as I was, were pretty slim.

“Hey, fairy girl,” he called out, suddenly alongside me, taking my elbow.  

'He' being a very tall vampire or goth of some sort. I wasn’t quite sure what. Didn’t really matter, either.

“Hi,” I managed, giggling a little between the ‘H’ and the ‘I’.

“Need some help?”

Did I need some help? Hell yeah. I needed help getting off again. I needed him to push me up against a tree or something and fuck my brains out. I needed…

“I was trying to find the barn,” I managed, slurring my words a little as the world began to shift a little to the right. Or left. Or maybe it was me that shifted.

“Been drinking?” he asked with a grin.

“Nope,” I answered truthfully, unsure if I would elaborate until the words come out of my mouth.  “Dropped some E, though. And some acid. Kind of high.”

“Cool,” was all he said as he led me slowly up the road, along with several other stragglers, all moving at different paces. I could already see the gears working in his brain. He was totally going to get some tonight. I only smiled, thinking the same thing as I glanced up at the stars. Not a cloud in the sky. It was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. I tried to get him to stop, attempting to pick out the perfect words for what I was feeling at the moment; so interconnected with everything and everyone. Finally, I found them, tilting my chin up so that I could watch his eyes as I imparted the most profound realization I had ever experienced in all my years.

“I’m not wearing panties.”

My glibness astounded even me.

“God,” he replied, or breathed, or something, his eyes lighting up like he’d just won the lottery as he cupped my pussy with his right hand, apparently needing confirmation. In response I simply moaned, unable to stop my hips from rolling against his palm, grinding my already soaked cunt against his fingers, whimpering as I felt one, no two, slide between my folds and violate me in the most delicious manner. Maybe it should have bothered me that this Twilight wannabe had his hand up under the hem of my dress and was finger fucking me in the middle of the road, but to be honest, it didn’t. It just felt too damn good to stop, even if I’d wanted to.

“Yes,” I managed as I grabbed his wrist with one hand and his belt with the other, pulling myself against him as I rubbed myself obscenely on him, my mouth parting without a second thought as he pulled me even closer, cupping my ass as he kissed me lewdly.  There was nothing tender about it, nor romantic.  It wasn’t making love, it was pure lust-fueled animal nature taking over. There was only one goal, at least for me, and that was to come.

“Fuck,” he groaned, pushing his hips against my belly, my hand trapped between, fingers still gripping his belt. For a moment I actually felt guilty about not worrying about getting his zipper down and grabbing his cock.  The least I could do is give him a handjob. Whatever. Sometimes a chick has to take care of her own needs, you know?

“Don’t fucking stop,” I managed, feeling a rush as the drugs swept through me, pushing me again towards the peak, crashing through my synapsis, my endorphins bouncing off each other in a mad rush to fill me to bursting. That’s technical talk for I was so far gone that pretty much the touch of a butterfly’s wings on my cheek would have set me off at that point. Without even a cry of warning I exploded, my fluids gushing all over his hand as I grabbed onto him for balance, my legs already giving way as the full gravity of my body settled on his hand, my pussy bearing the crux of my weight as my head slowly tilted back and I gazed at shadows of moonlit clouds above me, barely aware of my nameless lover fumbling to undo his belt one-handed, his fingers painfully gripping the cheeks of my ass.

While I am sure that I would have enjoyed whatever designs he had, fate stepped in and turned my world, eventually, on its head. While I stood, suspended between moments, warm honey trickling down the insides of my thighs, waiting for him to stuff me full of cock, a very strange thing happened and, once again, my world tilted, this time in a 360-degree circle that turned me inside out. At least that was what it felt like. I smiled, serene and nonplussed, knowing that feeling so very well. That was the acid kicking in.  Finally.  I looked up, amazed at the veil of stars strewn across a black velvet sky.  And the moon, a bright orb floating just above me. All I had to do is reach out and touch it. Or them. Two moons, now, one glowing white and the other kind of blueish green. It took my breath away, it was so pretty. Obviously, my status as fairy girl allowed me to see this second satellite.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

“Fuck,” I breathed, semi-aware of the walls of my cunt being stretched as Twilight boy shoved his cock into my wet little fuck hole. It was huge. His prick, I mean. As pussies go, mine was modestly small, or at least pretty fucking tight. Thank god I’d been creaming all over for the last however long it had been, or it might have hurt.

Somehow, I had ended up against the wall of the barn, watching in wonder as God raised his hand of blinding bright light from the earth and waved.  Giggling, I waved back, wondering what it would be like to be fucked by the supreme being.  Maybe that’s what they meant by the big bang.

“So fucking hot.”

That was him, vampire boy, not me, although despite that fact that I wasn’t wearing much of anything but a sheer dress and a pair of wings, I could feel a lovely warmth spreading through me, coiling around my nervous system, filling my belly and cunt and my tits and even twisting through the roots of the mess of gold hair that cascaded down my back.  I felt my cunt clench, clutching at his cock as he slammed into me, obviously desperate to get it over with before I could come to my senses. Funny thing was, I was perfectly in tune with what was going down, craving it far more than he did. I started slamming my hips forward, fucking back with a desperation that surprised even me, my arms wrapped around his torso, trapping him against me as I groaned and growled and let every dirty word in my vocabulary pour forth, exploding with the intensity of a star going supernova as he thrust deep inside me and begin filling me with molten cum.

We stayed like that, his cock softening inside of my still-hungry cunt, me shoved against the rough wooden wall, gasping for breath, hips still rolling as I attempted to milk every last drop from him, the excess spilling slowly down the insides of my thighs as I kissed him passionately, my tongue forcing its way past his lips like a serpent on a sugar high. Really, I had very little control over anything at the time, my ravenous hunger consuming all sentience. I had become a creature of need, pure and simple.  How long we stayed like that, tied together by desire, or what he said, if he’d said anything, upon leaving me sitting in the cool waves of grass that lapped up against the barn like the ocean, I had no recollection. I do know that I managed at least one more orgasm on my own, my legs spread to either side of me, between them, eager finger on my throbbing clit, inside me, pulling them out long enough to suck them clean like the greedy little fairy slut I had become, then inside me again, scooping up more as I pinched and pulled at my impossibly hard nips through my dress. A wet dream personified, putting on a show for any and everyone who passed, or paused to watch me debase myself and giving no fucks to what they thought of me as the drugs kicked in even harder, taking me way past heaven, nirvana, or wherever the fuck it is those things take you…

It wasn’t that I started getting cold, or coming down, but eventually, I felt the need to figure out how to make my legs work and perhaps find out what was on the other side of this wall I was propped up against.  Honestly, it wasn’t a need I was even aware of until someone took my cum soaked hand in theirs and gently tugged until, grudgingly, I floated, fairy-like, wings fluttering in confusion, to my feet and hovered above the somewhat wild lawn.  At least that’s what it felt like.  Giggling, I felt my eyeballs roll around inside my head for a while before coming to a halt and attempting to focus on the giant bumble bee before me.

“Bzzzzz,” I buzzed, attempting to communicate with the monstrous insect, a bit baffled when it replied in words I could understand. Obviously, it was telepathic. Or I was. Or I had somehow turned into a giant fubby buzzle bee myself. Bumblebee, I meant.  Of the fuzzy variety.  That led to more giggling as I slowly caught up with the one-sided conversation.

“Yes. No. I don’t know.  You’re here,” I managed, my words slightly slurred.

My response to its rather feminine query regarding my status as lone fairy.

“You’re going to stick with me, understand?”

I didn’t, not really, but I wasn’t about to admit it.  After all, bees could be very dangerous when pissed off. I’d been stung enough as a kid to recognize a dangerous situation when I saw it. And no, I realized it wasn’t actually a bee, I mean, I’m not a complete dumbass, but in my state of mind, it could have been, and I like the possibility that the world was much more magical than most gave it credit for.

“You’re very pretty.”  That meant yes, or rather, no, but I’m trying really hard so please don’t be angry with me, in fairy girl speak.

“So are you.  Now come, it’s warmer inside.”

Thing was, I was perfectly comfortable right here, but bee girl wasn’t about to take no for an answer. She simply took control and I, being who I was, played along, holding her hand loosely as I stumbled, skipped, and meandered alongside, often pulling us both off the pathway through the grass, singing a little tune that I am sure was nonsensical at best and probably slightly out of tune.

Eventually, we made it to the open doors of the barn and, once again, I found myself entering a very different world, this one full of music and warmth and enough light to get a good look at bee girl for the first time, attempting to focus on her face, my vision admittedly somewhat blurred.

Huge dark eyes, mostly pupil, set beneath a set of sardonically arched brows, and glazed caramel skin. And her mouth, plump ruby-colored lips that I needed to kiss as soon as possible or sooner.  Sensing a kindred soul, I did just that, my nose brushing against hers, gazing into surprised wide eyes, her lashes closing like shutters as my kiss grew into our kiss, her mouth welcoming mine.  I played with the black silk that fell to her shoulders, eventually concentrating on one of her spring-like antennae, flicking it playfully with one finger until she pushed me away, both of us giggling.

Yes, she was high, although I couldn’t imagine as high as me. She wore a black and yellow striped leotard, and matching wings, that clung to her curvy figure and highlighted a pair of perfect tits tipped with thick nipples that dented her costume.  Naturally, I reached out to them, fingers drawn like metal to a magnet, my thumbs brushing the tips until she moaned breathlessly, pulling me against her, her mouth demanding against mine, her hand cupping my bottom possessively until I, too, was breathless with passion.

Around us, music swirled. I vaguely remember someone mentioning a band or bands. Something vaguely psychedelic, or maybe that was just me. At the moment, I wasn’t too concerned, seeing as I felt her hand cupping my bare pussy.  I was suddenly conscious of the fact of how wet I was, and that her fingers and palm were now smeared with the honey leaking from my teenaged cunt.  I felt my flushed cheeks heating with lust as her tongue pushed between my open lips in tandem with her fingers parting another pair of lips and pushing their way rudely into my tight, slippery hole.

“God, you’re hot,” she breathed, pushing me back several steps until my back was up against one of the open doors, my hips pushing forward, desperate to feel her fingers slip deeper into my quivering pussy, noting the gathering of a small audience over her shoulder.  Thankfully, neither of us gave an apparent fuck about modesty at that point, and she continued to finger fuck me as I writhed and moaned, pinned against the wooden planks of the huge door, our mouths melting into one, her tongue slipping and sliding over mine, fingers hooking into her costume, drawing the stretchy material down to expose her delightfully round tit, taking her stiff nipple between thumb and forefinger and rolling obsessively as I began to hump her hand like a cat in heat.

“Somewhere more private?” she gasped, her lashes fluttering sensuously.

“Don’t care,” I replied, too far gone to wait much longer as waves of pure pleasure washed through me and I began to tremble with ecstasy, already on my way to an unstoppable orgasm. She must have sensed it, because she began pushing into me harder, her fingers sinking deeper into my clenching hole, until she was grunting with each thrust, her palm smashing against my clit almost painfully until I was overwhelmed by the sensation and came, silencing my orgasmic cry against her throat, my teeth pressing against her warm brown skin. Eventually, I came down, panting hard, her fingers still inside me, stroking slowly, hooked and curling so that their tips pressed against my g-spot, making it impossible to concentrate on anything else.

Vaguely, I was aware of the scents lingering inside the huge structure. The sweet smell of sensimilla and hashish hanging like a cloud above the party. Sweat and sex, probably both emanating from the bee girl and me.  The musky scent of damp hay and smoke from an indoor fire pit that people were sitting around, drinking beers and roasting marshmallows.  The band was playing something vaguely familiar. The Beatles, I think, guitars jangling playfully while two of the guys sang about love.  And oh, god, her voice, honey-thick and husky with desire, hot breath against my ear, her lips brushing my lobe, her words burning like embers.

“I want to do bad things to you, fairy girl."

“Please,” I whimpered, feeling the heat from my high blossoming in my groin and burning through my nervous system like wildfire as her hand slipped from between my thighs and took my wrist possessively, pulling me further into the barn, keeping to the walls, hidden in shadow, away from the rest of the crowd, until we came to a sturdy looking ladder that led up to a trap door in the floor of the overhead loft...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AliceDee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments