Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening Out With Trish

"Wife and husband fucked by several men."

32
11 Comments 11
24.8k Views 24.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

As a confirmed cuckold, I am blessed with a wife who understands my needs and enjoys fulfilling them. What began as an accommodation on her part to my tastes gradually became something she enjoys as much as I do. We both are excited to be with a man who lusts for her sex, the kind of man who enjoys using a woman, dominating her, even punishing her. And when this man, or men, finish with her and turn to putting me in my place, the thrills continue.

Trish spends a lot of time getting dressed and ready when we plan an evening out. She has special outfits that she wears when we are going to a bar or club where we will only meet strangers. They show a lot of flesh and are extremely slutty. It wouldn’t do for her to be seen dressed this way by people in our wider circle of friends, but among strangers it is a real turn-on.  It’s very exciting for me to watch her prepare because I know it is the prelude to the fun evening we will both be enjoying later.

The ankle bracelet she wears is a signal to those in the know that she is a hot wife available for male pleasure. And when we are in the presence of some manly men at a club, bar or party she isn’t hesitant to openly flirt with them in front of me. She always lets them know that I’m her husband because that is a big part of our fun. This is a turn on for both of us because we know it is only the first step in her cuckolding of me, which is an activity we both enjoy.

You wouldn’t know this about us unless you were part of the little group of like-minded friends we confide in. Both Trish and I look and act very conventional to the outside world, even though we’ve tried swinging, house parties, dungeons and sex clubs. But our favorite way to have fun is with another man or several men.

We try to pick spots to visit where we will find men who are aggressive sexually, don’t have any qualms about using married women, and don’t care if their husbands are present. Bars and clubs near military installations and oil rigs are good spots for couples like us, but there aren’t any nearby, so we must share and rely on other couples such as ourselves to know of places that will meet our needs.

Last weekend Trish wanted to visit a biker bar we’d been told about in a rough part of town. Some of our like-minded friends had described the place as one with few women customers but crowded with lots of manly men. Trish likes to be taken, and of course I enjoy watching her dominated as well. It’s even better when there is more than one man.

We arrived at the club about nine and on entering spotted two empty stools at the bar, which was otherwise crowded with men wearing biker gear. The place certainly lived up to its reputation; we didn’t see any other women, and it looked as though most of the men were regulars who knew each other.

“Perfect!” Trish whispered to me as we occupied the two empty seats.

She immediately attracted a lot of attention from the men seated around us. I watched as they ogled her tits through her see-through top, and her short skirt rode up just enough to reveal the top of her seamed stockings and garters. She smiled as they stared and spoke to the guy sitting next to her.

“Do you mind if we sit next to you?” she asked.

“Not at all. My name is Bobby, and this is my friend Steve,” he replied, indicating the man two stools down sitting next to me.

Both Bobby and Steve were big guys, slender but muscular, with crewcuts, tattoos and dressed in black jeans and sleeveless black t-shirts. They had stubble beards and were rather handsome. Bobby looked about forty, and his friend much younger, maybe twenty-five.

“I’m Trish, and this is my husband Jim,” she answered.

The bartender approached, and I could see he was impressed by what he saw. We ordered drinks and Trish continued her conversation with Bobby.

“Are you here with anyone?” Trish asked him.

“Just my friend Steve,” he answered, “We were hoping to meet some girls, but it doesn’t look like there are any here tonight.”

“Oh, too bad,” Trish said, “I’m sure two sexy studs like you would have no trouble at all.”

“Do you think we are sexy?” Bobby asked.

The testosterone vibe of these two studs was unmistakable.

“Oh yes—very,” Trish answered with a wink, “And you look like you know how to appreciate a woman too.”

“Damn right I do,” Bobby replied with a grin.

Bobby looked at me and said, “Too bad you are here with your husband or I could show you some appreciation in person. I bet you are a lot of fun.”

“Oh, don’t mind him,” Trish replied, “He’s just here as my transportation. I don’t let him interfere with my partying.”

As he took this in I saw Bobby’s eyes open wide, and I noticed the bulge in his jeans getting bigger.

“Okay, I won’t mind him,” he said arrogantly, giving me a superior look, “I’ll pretend he’s not there.”

The game was on now. Trish gave me a wicked grin and spoke to Bobby.  “Do you like my outfit?” she asked him, “My husband thinks it’s very risqué.”

“Oh yes, I like it a lot,” he answered as he placed his hand on her stockinged leg, “I like the way it looks and feels.”

“Goodness! You are very bold!” she told him, as she spread her legs to give him better access, “And very naughty!”

“Do you like men who are bold?” Bobby asked. He was working his hand further up her thigh, getting close to her pussy.

“Yes, Bobby. I like a man who knows what he wants and takes it.”

Bobby’s friend Steve, sitting next to me, had been observing the three of us silently, but now I felt his hand on my shoulder.

“I’m taking your stool,” Steve declared to me, and with that he pulled me off my seat and took my place, so that now Trish was between the two of them. They both went to work on her legs, and she spread even wider.

There was nothing for me to do but stand there and watch as they began to handle her. A moment later they both began rubbing and squeezing her tits through the thin material of her top. Their other hands continued their journey up her legs, finally reaching and rubbing her pussy.

Steve unbuttoned her top and her tits were out in full view.

“Very nice, very nice indeed,” he said, and he rotated her stool around so that she was now facing the audience of men that was gathering around us to watch the action.

Things were happening quickly. Trish began moaning softly, her mouth partially open, eyes half closed, and Bobby spoke to me.

 “Your wife isn’t wearing panties, and her pussy is very wet.” he told me, and I could see that he and Steve were both fingering her pussy. He unzipped his jeans, took her hand, placed it inside his fly and on his cock.

The other men who had gathered around were making lewd comments as they watched Bobby and Steve work her over.

“She’s a hot slut,” one said, and looking at me added, “Your wife must be a real whore.”

“Looks like she’s enjoying it,” another chimed in, “I bet they fuck her.”

“We’re going to move our little party over to that table,” Bobby told me. He and Steve picked her up by her legs and lifted her off the stool. With Trish between them they walked to the table placed her down on it. I followed behind with all the other men, who continued to make lewd comments and suggestions.

“We are going to give your wife what she really needs,” Steve said to me, “but you just get to watch.”

“Wives come to this bar for one reason,” Bobby told me with a sneer, “That’s because their husbands are inadequate and unable to satisfy them, so they crave a real man.”

Steve sat me down in a chair next to the table. He ordered me to drop my trousers and take my cock out. I was pretty sure I knew what he had in mind; he wanted to humiliate me. After I complied he looked at me and laughed along with the other men watching.

“No wonder she’s hungry for a real man. Look at his little cock,” he announced, “That’s a sissy’s cock, not a man’s tool.”

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

“You are right about that,” I heard several men say.

With a large audience, including myself, Steve and Bobby turned their attention to Trish. They pushed her face-down on the table with her arms and legs spread. Steve was fingering her pussy and Bobby removed his leather belt and wrapped it around his wrist.

Turning to me he said, “Your slutty little wife whore needs punishing. Wouldn’t you agree?”

I nodded yes.

“You can stroke yourself as you watch,” he told me, “and anyone else who wants to can as well,” he announced to our audience.

He began flogging her butt with his belt, and I noticed several men unzipping and taking their cocks out to stroke as they watched. At the same time Steve continued his fingering her pussy, and Trish’s moans grew louder.

My own cock was growing hard as I watched the scene unfold. Bobby’s strokes grew harder, as did Steve’s thrusts with his fingers. After a few minutes, Bobby stopped and announced, “I think she’s ready for some tongue now.”

Bobby and Steve turned her over and pulled her down to the edge of the table. Bobby dropped to his knees and began licking and sucking her cunt. Steve removed his jeans and moved up by her mouth. His cock was hard and massive, and he held her head and forced it between her lips. She began sucking him furiously.

Bobby stood up and spoke to our audience, “Her cunt is juicy and delicious. Is there anyone else who’d like a taste?”

I heard several of them answer “Oh yeah!” Then a much older man stepped forward and dropped to his knees.

“Well go to it, grandpa!” Bobby laughed, and boy did he.

He placed her legs over his shoulders and raised his mouth to her cunt. He worked his tongue up and down her pussy and sucked her clit. Trish was experiencing multiple orgasms, and I could see that Steve was about to blast a load of cum down her throat. As Steve came the old man finished his tongue work and stood up, out of breath.

“Go ahead Gramps, fuck that pussy if you want to,” Bobby told him.

He need no further encouragement. He unbuckled his trousers and stepped out of them, revealing a hard cock. He lined the head of his tool up with her pussy lips and gave a thrust, entering her juicy honeypot with a long stroke. I heard Trish gasp as she felt the first cock of the evening in her pussy.

As the old guy continued to fuck her, Bobby, Steve and all the others were cheering him on.

“It does my heart good to see an old man fuck a slut,” Bobby said. Just then old guy came, pumping a load of cum in Trish’s wet pussy. As he pulled out I could see his cum leaking out.

“Guess it’s our turn now,” Bobby said as he stepped out of his jeans and removed his shirt, followed by Steve. They both had manly, muscular bodies, with cocks that put mine to shame.

Now completely naked, they climbed on the table. Steve placed Trish, whose legs were spread wide, face-to-face on top of him. On his knees Bobby crawled between her legs. Their cocks rubbed against each other briefly, then Steve shoved his cock in Trish’s pussy. Bobby, using a gob of her ample pussy cream and the old guy’s cum to lubricate his cock, began to work his tool into her tight ass.

I’ve only watched Trish fucked this way—two cocks at the same time— one other time, but she’s told me she’s enjoyed it on her own several times. She certainly seemed to be enjoying it this time, as her moans and little cries continued nonstop.

“Oh god, that feels good,” Bobby said, “Is it good for you, Steve?”

“Yes,” he replied, “Let’s give it to her good.”

“Is it good for you, Trish?” Bobby asked.

She looked right at me as she answered. “It’s wonderful, Bobby… so good… so much better than my little-dick sissy husband. He doesn’t know how to fuck me.

They started thrusting slowly then picked up the tempo; alternating strokes, in and out. I could see Trish was in heaven, getting what she really needed. I reflected on how lucky I was to have a wife with her appetites, who was not ashamed to express her sexuality.

After several minutes I could tell they were both ready to cum. They fucked her harder. The hardest strokes came as they began to unload their cum in her pussy and ass at the same time, and boy were they heavy cummers. Finally, they were done. The three of them spent, they separated and set up on the table.

 “What about him?” Steve asked, pointing toward me. Now that we’ve finished with his wife, maybe he needs some punishment for being such a sissy.”

As Trish looked on the two men, still naked, hopped down from the table and approached me. I offered no resistance as Bobby and Steve took hold of my arms and lifted me up on the table, placing me face down. It was very erotic being naked and handled by the two studs who had just fucked my wife.

Bobby retrieved his leather belt and began flogging my ass with it; slow hard strokes that stung but at the same time felt like something I needed.

“You’re just a cuckold hubby who can’t satisfy a woman,” he told me as the men around us laughed and jeered, “I think I know what you are really good at.”

He put the belt down and used his strong hands to spread my legs apart, then my butt cheeks.

“Is there anyone here who would like to fuck this little-dick sissy’s tight ass?”

“Someone needs to let him feel what it’s like to be fucked by a real man,” Trish said with a smirk on her face, “that’s all he’s good for.”

“You want to watch him take a cock in his ass, don’t you honey?” Steve asked.

“That would be hot,” she replied, “Show everyone what a sissy he is.”

Out of the crowd of men two guys approached our table. They were big like Bobby and Steve, muscular and fit.

“We’ll fuck him,” one of them announced as they began disrobing.

They stripped off their trousers and briefs to reveal two very hard cocks. One climbed on the table and positioned himself kneeling between my spread legs, while his friend moved to the head of the table, used his hands to grab my head and forced his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him I felt a cock begin to work its way into my ass.

“God, this is making me so horny again,” Trish said, and she began to finger her pussy.

The man fucking me started taking deeper strokes, squeezing my butt as he did so. While the two men continued to use me, I watched as Bobby and Steve grabbed Trish from either side and held her with legs open. They called to the bartender to join them.

“She’s ready for you,” Bobby told him. “You can fuck her standing up.”

The bartender approached Trish with his pants unzipped and cock out. He wasted no time and shoved his hard tool in her with hard, deep strokes. I heard her give a long soft moan as he relentlessly attacked her pussy.

I could tell that the men using me were nearing a climax; both were about to cum, and the same was true for the man fucking Trish. All of a sudden I felt the throbbing cock in my ass unload, just as the cock in my mouth exploded, shooting a big load of cum down my throat and on my face.

At the same time the bartender gave his final thrusts to Trish’s cunt, filling her once again with cum as she orgasmed. As he pulled out I could see his cum oozing out of her pussy, and I had a strong desire to lick and taste her cream mixed with his cum.

We were both exhausted and began gathering our clothes to get dressed and make our way home. As we prepared to leave Trish approached Bobby with a piece of paper to give him. 

“Here’s my phone number and address, lover boy. You can visit us anytime, night or day. My pussy belongs to you anytime you want it.”

And then she gave him a long kiss.

When we got home we both immediately stripped and climbed into bed, but I had one last thing I wanted to do before we drifted off to sleep.

“I’m going to eat your pussy,” I told her.

I rolled Trish over on her back and spread her legs. I went down on her, sucking, kissing, my tongue up and down her well-used cunt. I could taste the aftermath of all her fucking, the men’s cum and her cream. For me it was the most erotic part of the entire evening.

After a few minutes of this I rose up and pushed my hard cock into her pussy, reclaiming my wife for myself. I came quickly and added my load to those she had received earlier. We quickly fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by CuckyBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments