Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming An Adult Cock Sucker Due To Shared Files With Boss

"My boss sees my porn files through a shared work file connection and uses that knowledge to lure me to be his cock sucker."

53
8 Comments 8
12.3k Views 12.3k
10.3k words 10.3k words

My name is Ethan, and now, at the age of forty, I’m living in Raleigh, North Carolina with my wife, Hannah, and our daughter who is in high school.  I’m a sales manager with a medical device company and travel an average of three days a week, sometimes with my boss, Mitchell, who is the sales director, when we’re working together on major, potential customers.

Hannah is a beautiful woman, and we had a great sex life until about a year ago when she began having less interest in sex.  She never complained, but in some ways, I can’t blame her for not being too excited about fucking me.  My dick is barely four and a half inches long when hard, and a big part of our lovemaking was me eating her out both before and after we fucked. 

My obsession with oral sex began with my friends in high school, which will be explained in detail shortly.  It may seem strange to some that my horniness due to lack of pussy began manifesting itself in my desires to somehow relive those experiences sucking my friends’ cocks in high school.

I didn’t think I’d have the courage at thirty-nine years old to try to contact or approach men to suck their cocks, so I turned to porn photos, videos, and stories to try to bring my fantasies to life.  I began collecting from online photos of big, thick cocks and low-hanging balls that reminded me of my friends, and videos of bisexual cock sucking where I could see myself as the submissive cock sucker.  Then I collected stories with good plots describing how otherwise straight boys and men evolved to sucking cocks.

It wasn’t long until I had thousands of photos and hundreds of videos as well as hundreds of stories on my laptop computer, and they provided great masturbation material for me, especially when I was traveling.  Mitchell was forty-six at that time, and I’m sure he wondered why I was usually anxious to get back to my room after dinner when we traveled together. 

After reading and immersing myself in hundreds of bisexual cock sucking stories and knowing how arousing they were for me, I began to realize that the authors were probably even more aroused writing them, especially if they were true or at least had elements of truth.  So, I decided to write a short story about my experiences in high school with an emphasis on how it started with my best friend, Adam.  

I had no intentions of posting my true story online since I was using real names and locations and wanted to remain anonymous.  The story was just for my use to relive those experiences, and since it would be kept in my personal folder on my laptop, I gave it the title, ‘Ethan’s True High School Experiences’.  I’m including my story below, so you’ll better understand what happens with Mitchell later. 

‘Ethan’s True High School Experiences’ 

My name is Ethan, and my best friend growing up from toddlers through high school was Adam.  Our families lived next door to one another on the outskirts of a Raleigh suburb, and from a young age, we played together in the woods, making forts.  Back in those days, parents weren’t as worried about the kinds of kidnappings and other dangerous things that are happening today.  We also slept over at each other’s homes and were very close. 

I remember growing up with Adam that he was a little taller and more athletic than me, and better looking too, and I envied and looked up to him.  And since his parents had better jobs than my parents, he had nicer clothes and more spending money.  That didn’t become as apparent until we were in middle school and started encountering the clicks and social groupings.  But even though Adam was friends with many of the kids in the groups with higher status, we remained good friends. 

We both played football and basketball in high school, and Adam was always a starter while I sat the bench most of the time, but at least we were doing things together as friends.  We didn’t have anything to do with dating girls or sexual activities until we turned sixteen in the summer before our junior year.  Adam was fortunate to get a car and we started going out on double dates.  

Our teen hormones were raging then, and we had quite a bit of luck hooking up with girls for sex, either in the car at drive-in movies or at parking spots in the woods, and even in our basements on evenings when our parents were out.  We usually had sex on the same blankets or beds, and that’s when I first saw Adam’s cock hard, which gave me another thing to be envious about. 

Adam’s cock wasn’t the largest soft cock I had seen in the showers in school, but it’s uncircumcised, very thick with a bulbous, apple-sized head, about six inches long when soft, and he has lemon-sized, low-hanging balls.  On hard, his cock appeared to be over seven inches long, and I was impressed by how meaty and heavy it looked.  By comparison, my dick is circumcised and about two and a half inches long on soft and four and a half inches long on hard. 

I had never had any homosexual or bisexual thoughts until I started seeing Adam fucking the girls and pissing when we were out drinking, and I couldn’t help staring at his genitals whenever I thought he wasn’t looking.  We didn’t hear too much about gay guys back then, and that all seemed so taboo and nasty.  But I found myself admiring his cock to the point that I wanted to hold or maybe even suck it and began realizing that all those years of envying and admiring Adam were turning into a desire to be sexually submissive to him. 

As embarrassed as I was for myself for having such an unholy attraction to my best friend’s cock, I couldn’t help myself and was dismayed that I was too weak to have the courage to bring it up to him.  But that all changed one night in the early fall of our junior year, when we were drinking beer while camping in the woods. 

We didn’t have dates with girls on a Saturday night, so we drove to a forested area and hiked in a couple hundred yards, having to make two trips to get all our camping gear and the cooler with a case of beer.  We drank beer as we set up the tent, laid out our sleeping bags, and gathered wood for a campfire.  Then we cooked hotdogs and corn-on-the-cob over the fire, as we continued drinking beer and talking about school and some of the girls we had fucked. 

It was long since dark when we stepped a few feet away from camp to piss, and after drinking so much I wasn’t careful enough to hide that I was staring at Adam’s cock in the flickering firelight.  We then sat back in our camp chairs by the fire, both buzzed since we were on our fifth beers, and Adam slurred his words as he said, “I sure wish we had dates tonight since we’d be out sucking on some nice tits and getting our dicks wet in some tight pussy.  I’m horny as fuck, and even a blowjob would feel good about now.”

When I didn’t say anything right away, he said, “You know, Ethan, I’ve been wondering if we’ve got any guys in our class that might be curious about sucking cocks.  I mean, fuck, it shouldn’t be a big deal to let a guy suck you if it’s just for getting off, without any of the romance and kissing shit.  Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a guy suck your cock or even if you’d want to suck a cock yourself?” 

I wasn’t sure what he was up to, and I gave an ambivalent answer, leaving open the possibility I might have some interest, replying, “Oh, I don’t know, Adam, it might depend on how drunk I am, and I’m pretty fucked up right now.  Why, is that something you’d like to try?” 

Adam answered, “Yeah, well, I’m pretty fucked up too, and I was thinking that since we’re good friends and out here alone, it might be fun to at least try it.  What do you think, man?  I mean, I’ve seen the way you watch me when I’m pissing and fucking girls, and since you were staring at my meat just a few minutes ago, I think there’s a good chance you might want to try it too.” 

I was so excited at having a chance to suck Adam’s cock but didn’t want to seem too eager and I responded, “Yeah, okay, I guess we can try it, but we need to do it at the same time so we can’t give each other shit about it.” 

He said, “Okay, let’s go into the tent, open, and double our sleeping bags, and make a big bed.  Then we can get on our sides in opposite directions and try it at the same time. 

It was obvious he had thought about it beforehand, and we stripped off our shoes, shorts, and underwear after arranging the sleeping bags.  Then we laid on our sides, facing each other’s crotches, and I enjoyed his musky, sweaty aroma.  It seemed so nasty to be that close to his cock, but I was mesmerized by the way it and his balls were hanging so heavily.  It was arousing seeing another cock so close.  I said, “Okay, both at the same time.” 

My hand was trembling as I gripped his thick, soft cock and stroked it, only inches from my face, and I loved how it throbbed as it hardened in my hand.  He still hadn’t touched my dick yet and I said, “Come on, Adam, fair is fair.” 

He tentatively touched my dick, not really gripping it, and as much as I wanted to hold off until Adam did more, I couldn’t resist and took his precum-oozing foreskin and huge cock head into my mouth.  I began sucking his huge cock, and he was still just touching mine, so I flexed my hips towards him to let him know to do more for me.  He moved his fingers away briefly, wetting them in his mouth, and then he began rubbing my dick with just two wet fingers while I almost had his cock in my throat and his balls rubbing all over my face and head. 

It became obvious that he tricked me into thinking he’d suck my dick, so he’d get me to suck his, but by then I was feeling so aroused and submissive to him that I wrapped one arm over his bare, muscular ass and pulled him halfway on top of me as he stopped touching my dick when he began fucking my mouth.  

I was experiencing raw, taboo, powerful emotions and was embarrassed for wanting him to have his way with me, letting my wet mouth take the role of a tight, wet, teen pussy as he fucked me.  I was so aroused that I pulled him the rest the way on top of me and was holding and rubbing his ass with both hands as he pulled a blanket between us so he wouldn’t be looking at or touching my dick.  

He moaned, “Oh fuck, oh shit, Ethan, I thought you might enjoy sucking my cock but not this much.  Just keep sucking, old buddy, and I’ll fill your cunt mouth with cock cream soon.” 

He continued fucking me as I looked up at his ass and balls, and I knew that I’d never be able to get enough of sucking him.  Then after about five minutes, he began taking shorter strokes and his balls pulled up as his cock began to throb, and my mouth was flooded with spurt after spurt of his tasty, thick cum.  I loved that primal feeling of his cock flexing as he inseminated my mouth, just like I imagined it would be in a pussy, and I continued swallowing and sucking to get every drop of his cum, even as his cock deflated.

I had never even imagined tasting cum, much less swallowing it, and there I was sucking on his big cock and holding onto his ass to keep him from pulling away.  I was learning more about my blossoming, subservient nature, and I loved having him on top of me, still fucking my mouth and unsympathetically using me for his pleasure 

After about ten minutes, when Adam started to roll off me as soon as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, I leaned up to suck his huge balls.  Then he settled back on me and pulled both knees forward which gave me better access to his balls and perineum with him in a squatting position over me, and I sucked his balls and perineum as I rubbed his ass. 

Adam was pushing back against my face, grinding his crotch into me as he moaned, “Damn, Ethan, I thought it was something when you sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, because none of the girls we’re fucking will do that for me, and they damn sure would never get down and dirty and suck my balls and behind my balls.  I don’t know what the fuck has gotten into you, man, but I hope you’ll want more of it.” 

I sucked his balls for what seemed like ten minutes, and when I moved farther back and began sucking his long, bulging perineum, Adam pushed himself up until he was almost sitting on my face which was then partially pressed in his sweaty, gamey ass.  I was inexperienced and not sure what he wanted me to do, but then he slid forward slightly until my face was fully enveloped in his ass. 

He pressed down harder letting me know he had slid that way on purpose, and I was so aroused that I began sucking his ass crack and quickly found his asshole.  I was thankful that we hadn’t needed to take a shit in the woods yet, without the facilities to clean ourselves, so his ass was relatively clean and there was just a faint metallic taste as I probed his asshole with my tongue and tasted him. 

It was so embarrassing when Adam finally rolled off and looked down at me smiling as he said, “Sorry for tricking you, Ethan, but I just had a feeling that if I could get you started touching and sucking my cock that you’d be a natural at it.  And fuck, man, you did everything, even being nasty enough to suck my asshole.” 

I asked, “What made you think you could trick me into doing it, and why didn’t you at least take a taste of my dick?” 

Adam replied, “I’ve been noticing over the past few months that you’re always looking at my cock and balls when you get a chance, and earlier tonight when we were pissing, you were doing it again.  I just figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a try with us both drunk, and I could’ve used that as an excuse if you got upset about it.  And as far as me returning the favor, there’s no fucking way I’m taking a dirty fucking dick into my mouth, especially after we just pissed.  And there’s no way I’m going to eat cum or suck a nasty ass.  Damn, old buddy, you had your tongue pushed all the way into my fucking shithole, and it felt good.  Are you going to want to keep this up?” 

I answered, “This is so embarrassing, Adam, and it’s hard to explain why I loved sucking you so much.  I loved the sight and aroma of your thick cock and realized that when you were on top and fucking my mouth, that I loved being submissive to you that way and being used by you.  And fuck, it was so primal, nasty, and exciting when your cock began throbbing and you ejaculated in my mouth.  So, fuck yeah, I’ll want to suck you every chance I get, and I’ll do anything you want, even if you don’t suck me.” 

We continued drinking beer, and I casually sucked his soft cock and balls as he looked down at me.  Then, about forty-five minutes later, Adam’s cock was getting hard, and he said, “I’m going to want you to suck out another load in a few minutes, but first I need to take a piss.  And I was thinking that if you’ll eat my cum and suck my ass, I want to see if you like the taste of piss too.  Let’s go outside and give that a try.” 

I was apprehensive about taking his piss into my mouth but decided I could always pull away and spit it out if I didn’t like it and I went with him to piss.  I got on my knees in front of him, took his soft cock into my mouth and waited for a few seconds until Adam said, “Here it comes, cock sucker.  Swallow fast because it feels like I have two beers to get rid of.” 

His cock flexed, and I held onto his ass as the strong flow of his beer-piss flooded my mouth.  I loved the feeling of it squirting in as kind of a proxy for a big cum load.  I continued swallowing as he pissed for what seemed like almost a minute.  After the final squirt, I started sucking his cock, and Adam said, “Damn, Ethan, you really are a nasty fucker, and I’m happy to share all my fluids and open ass with you.” 

I sucked Adam off four more times before we went home about mid-day on Sunday, and I continued being his cock sucker for the remainder of high school.  We tried all kinds of positions for sucking his cock, balls, and ass, and he was so horny for my mouth that sometimes I’d suck his cock even on the way home after fucking our dates when I could taste his date’s pussy on his cock.  

It was only two months after I began sucking Adam's cock and doing it an average of three times a week that he told three of our other friends about my hunger for cocks and cum.  It was so arousing getting acquainted with new cocks and experiencing the different cock and balls sizes, musky aromas, and tastes of their genitals and cum.  And I always savored my opportunities to suck them. 

Adam and I went our separate ways after high school, and without the close bond we shared to keep me sucking him and our other friends, I lost interest in it in college and tried not to think about it again until the events in this story unfolded.  But those experiences sucking Adam and the others gave me a strong oral orientation to sex, and it became normal for me to eat out the girls I dated, both before and after we fucked. 

As an epilogue, one other thing happened as I relived those high school experiences:  I realized how much my boss, Mitchell, looks like Adam, and with his actual power over me as my boss and having a big cock, it seemed like it would be so natural for me to be submissive to him and suck his cock if only we had the right opportunity. 

My Relationship with Mitchell Evolves 

It was so cathartic, writing my story and revisioning my sexually submissive nature, and it got me thinking that I might want to try to find a man to suck.  I love seeing thick, low-hanging genitals and smelling the aroma of a hairy, musky crotch, and even the smothering feeling of having someone sitting on my face. 

I didn’t have that many friends outside of work associates, and as I began to think about who I could approach to suck their cock, the first one I thought of was Mitchell.  He’s taller and more athletic than me, which I know because we sometimes work out together, and he looks a little like Adam.  With him being my boss, it would be easier to use his power over me to allow me to feel more submissive to him. 

The thought of sucking Mitchell’s cock became an obsession with me to use for masturbating since I had at least seen his big, soft cock in the shower at the gym, but I knew that it would be dangerous and potentially career-ending to approach him about it.  But I did make some subtle changes, like observing him more closely in the shower and locker room and being more available for drinks after dinner when we traveled together, in hopes that our increased time together might allow something to develop. 

Coincidentally, that was about the time our company purchased a third-party, file hosting software service, like Microsoft OneDrive, for sharing and synchronizing our work files.  That became helpful when Mitchell and I were working on proposals for potential customers.  The director of each department has administrator privileges, and they register users to share files as needed. 

It was about six months after I started collecting porn material and two months after writing my personal story that Mitchell and I were working on several large customer accounts and traveling together more than usual.  We were in Philadelphia and drinking together after dinner, and it became subtle but obvious that he was beginning to sexualize our conversation. 

Mitchell knows Hannah well from company events and our socializing as couples over the years with him and his wife, Lauren, and it was normal for him to compliment Hannah about her appearance, especially since she still looks good in her late thirties.  One night in a bar after several drinks he said, “Your Hannah really looked hot a couple of weeks ago when went out to dinner, and it must be hard being away from her with us traveling so much.” 

It was uncharacteristic of him to call Hannah hot, and I saw a chance to give him more insights into our marriage.  I smiled before saying, “Thanks for the compliment, Mitchell, but Lauren still looks very good too.  And I guess it’s not quite as hard being away from home as it was a few years ago since, uh, you know, how women can lose interest in sex as they get older.  I hope you’re not having the same problem.”    

Mitchell said, “Well, Lauren is a few years older than Hannah, so, unfortunately, I have experienced the same thing.  With us traveling so much I can’t say that I haven’t thought about taking some barflies for a ride in bed, but it’s probably too dangerous to fuck around with strangers like that since I don’t like to sock up, and I’d risk taking some fucked-up diseases home to Lauren.  What about you, Ethan, have you ever thought about hooking up with a slut to get some relief?”

We were really getting into new territory talking about sexual issues, and I was sensing an even more obvious shift in his probing demeanor.  I answered his question and then felt comfortable enough to get more personal saying, “Uh, no, I’ve never considered cheating on Hannah, partially over the concerns about diseases like you mentioned, and I’m not so sure I’d be popular with other ladies anyway.  I mean, shit, you’ve seen me in the showers.  Pardon me for asking, Mitchell, but since you brought it up, what do you do for relief?” 

He smiled and responded, “This is a little embarrassing to admit since I’ve always considered myself to be a pussy-pounding, man’s man, but just like horny teenagers with raging hormones, I’m just about to wear ‘lady five fingers’ out with my big cock.  You know what I mean since you’ve seen me in the showers too.  I’ve even thought about finding a man in one of the bars to take care of it for me since I’ve heard there are always a few cock suckers around.  Have you ever thought about that or even wondered if you’d try it yourself in the right circumstance?” 

Our developing conversation was sounding familiar, like my experience with Adam in high school, and I thought it was too good to be true.  I lied answering, “There doesn’t seem to be as much of a stigma about being gay or bisexual these days, and I can see how some men could try it.  But I’ve never tried it, either giving or receiving.  What about you, Mitchell, have you thought about trying it?” 

Mitchell answered, “We’ve both had a lot to drink, and it might be the booze talking but even with my masculine tendencies, I guess it would be possible with a good friend, in the right situation, probably drinking heavily when we’re just looking for relief and no huggy, kissy shit.  I mean, we’re good friends, even though I’m your boss, and if I were ever going to try it, tonight while I’m getting drunk with you, seems like a good time.  Would you want to come to my room with me and try it?” 

I acted uncertain by replying, “Whoa, damn, Mitchell, this is all kind of kinky, taboo, and sudden to think about, but I guess if I did want to try it, we’d need to do it at the same time so neither of us is hanging out there to be ridiculed as a cock sucker.”    

He said, “I think I know how we could do that, and if you’re serious about trying it then let’s go to my room right now.  I’ve got a two-week load churning to get out and even my two-or-three-day loads are unusually huge.” 

We went to Mitchell’s room, and it felt surreal getting totally naked with my friend and boss of almost twenty years.  His body is hairy and muscular even for being in his mid-forties, and I couldn’t stop staring at his hairy crotch and thick, soft, uncircumcised cock, with a bulbous head like Adam’s, that looked to be over six inches long and hanging heavily over his plum-sized testicles. 

He said, “I’ll lay on the bed on my right side, and you can lay the opposite direction on your right side in front of me.  That way we’ll both have access.” 

I laid in front of him and was overwhelmed with the strong, pleasant, musky, virile aroma of his hairy crotch, and I stared at his thick cock and heavily hanging balls, thinking of my first-time sucking Adam.  I savored the moment, perusing every detail of his tasty-looking genitals, and even though he hadn’t touched my dick yet, I timidly lifted and felt the weight of his meaty cock in my hand. 

After having recently refreshed my memories of my first-time sucking Adam, and with the similarities of how my being in bed with Mitchell evolved as it had with Adam, I knew that I would suck Mitchell’s cock even if he didn’t touch my dick.  And remembering how arousing it was being totally subservient to and used by Adam, I preferred that Mitchell not reciprocate so I could wallow in my joyous humiliation. 

I began stroking his cock, and it was already squishing from the copious precum lubricating his foreskin and bulbous cock head.  When I took it into my mouth, he thrusted his hips towards me and moaned, “Oh fuck, Ethan, I knew you couldn’t resist sucking my cock.  Suck it, old friend, suck it deep and become my cock sucking cum-dump on these lonely nights on the road.” 

His cock grew to almost eight inches long in just a few seconds, and I began sucking and going up and down on it as I reached over with my left hand to grip his hairy, muscular ass and pulled him partially on top of me.  Mitchell pulled a pillow between us, blocking him from touching my dick, and I knew I was in my rightful place, sucking his huge cock, while looking up at his ass flexing and his big balls slapping my face and head. 

It had been over twenty years since I sucked a cock, but it all came back to me, and I was able to suppress my gag reflex as he pounded the apple-sized head of his thick cock into my throat.  I let him know how much I loved being used by him by pulling him the rest of the way on top of me and gripping and pulling his ass with both hands.  

Mitchell moaned again saying, “Oh fuck, this is better than a tight pussy, since pussies don’t suck like you’re doing, old buddy, and your mouth is so wet and receptive to my cock.  On the rare occasions when Lauren would try to suck my cock, she’d barely touch it with her lips and damn sure didn’t suck it like you’re doing.  And you’d better get ready to swallow, cock sucker, because I have a medical condition called hyperspermia.  I wasn’t kidding about having enormous cum loads.” 

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

I didn’t think he’d last that long in my mouth, but I got to enjoy being under him and being fucked for what seemed like seven minutes when I saw his big balls pull up and his cock began flexing and pulsing as spray after spray of salty and slightly bitter cum flooded my mouth.  It was such a big stream of cum that it almost felt like when Adam pissed in my mouth the first time.  I continued holding him in place and sucking for more cock cream as his cock deflated. 

His ejaculation had long since stopped when I started thinking about pulling his cock out of my mouth and sucking his huge, hairy balls.  But then, almost as if Mitchell read my mind, he pulled his knees forward in a squatting position over me and pressed his balls to my mouth.  I sucked his balls and long, bulging perineum for what seemed like five minutes while I massaged and spread his ass cheeks with my hands until he sat up and slid forward, fully enveloping my face in his hairy, sweaty, and gamey ass.  I was no stranger to sucking ass, and after licking and sucking his ass cleavage for a few minutes, I zeroed in on his wrinkled sphincter. 

I sucked his asshole for the longest time while feeling his balls and soft cock hanging over my throat as I could barely hear him say, “You’re really a nasty fucker, Ethan, and I love it.  I’ve never had my ass eaten out before, and it feels so good, taboo, and nasty.” 

It was embarrassing facing Mitchell when he finally moved off me and I said, “Holy shit, Mitchell, I don’t know what got into me, and I’m so fucking embarrassed.  I discovered that I loved being under you and fucked like that, and your cum tasted so good as it flooded my mouth.  You kind of talked us into trying this which was very uncharacteristic because we had never talked about sex before, and then you didn’t even touch my dick.  What was that all about, and why the sudden interest in us, but especially me, trying cock sucking?” 

Mitchell laughed and answered, “The main thing is that it’s apparently in your nature to be a beta, submissive, cock sucking kind of guy.  I think more of myself than that and would never take a dirty fucking cock in my mouth.  As far as my sudden interest is concerned, that was a stroke of luck thanks to you.” 

“I discovered a couple of weeks ago that our new file-sharing software has a flaw that allows me, with administrator credentials, to see all the files on your hard drive and not just the shared files.  Sorry for being a snoop, but I couldn’t resist perusing your personal folders.  Imagine my surprise when I found your stash of cock and balls photos, cock sucking videos, and finally the stories.” 

“The many cock photos gave away your sexual leanings since no totally straight man would save photos like that.  Then your autobiographical, short story removed all doubt about your hunger for cocks and cum.  I was confident I could get you to suck my cock after reading that if I could just get you close to it, especially since at the end of your story you talked about wanting to be submissive to me and suck my cock.” 

I said, “Holy shit, Mitchell, I suppose I should be upset about you looking at my personal files, but I’m happy with the outcome and especially that huge, tasty load of cum you fed me.  It did seem strange that you were luring me with the same scenario that Adam did all those years ago, and it felt so comfortable yielding to you.” 

Mitchell said, “I fully intend to enjoy this new relationship of ours and plan to use your cunt mouth whenever the need or desire arises.  I also liked the idea from your story that you enjoyed getting acquainted with new cocks to suck.  I’ve got an idea that could help both of our careers.” 

“You know my boss, William, who is our vice president, and now that he’s in his fifties he’s probably getting less pussy at home than we are.  I’ve heard him talk about being horny and looking for pussy when he’s traveling, and I know that he’d love using your mouth if we can create the right situation that he’ll find out you’re willing to do it.  I’m thinking that if I help make you available to him that he will look favorably on both of us.”  

“William’s going to come with us next week to help close this deal with our potential customer’s CEO, Richard, and I learned something talking with one of his staff.  You know that I like to learn all I can about the customers I’ll be negotiating with, to get any advantage I can, and I heard from one disgruntled guy that Richard has a reputation for engaging some of his employees in inappropriate sexual banter, purportedly trying to find either a man or woman who would suck his cock.” 

“You’ve met Richard and know that he’s not very handsome, and being overweight and in his sixties doesn’t make him very attractive to have sex with, even if he is the boss.  Plus, the guy I talked with said that he has issues with erectile dysfunction, which is why he’s looking for blowjobs, since he doesn’t want to be embarrassed if he can’t get it up to fuck.  I heard that his CTO, Santiago, who is Puerto Rican and, in his fifties, has also made sexually suggestive comments to employees.” 

“My idea is that our team will be at dinner with Richard and Santiago, where there’s usually some last-minute negotiations and requisite ass kissing on our part before they’ll sign the deal.  We’ll order plenty of drinks to mellow everyone out and can look for or even encourage either Richard or Santiago to make sexually suggestive comments and then get them to elaborate.” 

“After dinner, we’ll invite them to our hospitality suite for more drinks, where we’ll all be inebriated, and try to get them talking about sex again and even how horny they are.  At that point, you might be able to go beyond the usual ass-kissing to cock sucking and take one for the team by being contrite and subservient to them and suggest that you’d be willing to do anything for them to close the deal.  If you’re successful getting the customers’ cocks in your mouth, then I’m sure that Richard will want to use you too.  But he won’t know anything about this until it happens.” 

I said, “Holy shit, Mitchell, that sounds like a stretch, but if Richard really is that big of a pervert, I guess it could happen.  He doesn’t sound like he’d be that desirable to suck, but then I’m not interested in how handsome and in shape he is anyway.” 

Mitchell kept me in his room that night, and I casually sucked his cock and balls until he fed me another huge load of cum.  I loved sucking and being subservient to him, and he even remembered part of my story about Adam and flushed his second cum load of the night down with piss.  I sucked him again in the morning before returning to my room to shower and get ready for our day. 

Meeting with and Sucking Our Customers 

I was apprehensive but still looking forward to our meeting with Richard and Santiago the next week, and before I knew it, William, Mitchell, and I were on our flight to Philadelphia on the next Tuesday night, so we’d be there early for meetings on Wednesday. 

That was my first time being around William that much, and although he was friendly to me, he was intense and dead serious when describing how important to the company making this sale would be.  We checked into our hotel suite, which had two bedrooms attached to a central hospitality room, with a wet bar and couch lounges.  William had one bedroom to himself, and Mitchell and I shared the other one.  

We got a late snack in the hotel restaurant before heading to bed, and when we got to our room Mitchell said, “I’ve been looking forward to this, Ethan, and have been thinking about what you did for me last week.  Let’s get to bed so you can suck my cock and take another load from me.” 

I sucked off Mitchell that night and again before we showered in the morning and then we met William for breakfast.  We discussed our strategy for the meetings at the potential customer’s offices while eating breakfast and then had a full day of meetings with their technical departments before our last meeting of the day with Richard and Santiago.  

We had a tentative agreement with Richard and Santiago and William said, “This is wonderful, Richard, and we’re looking forward to supplying your needs for years to come.  We’d love to take you and Santiago out to dinner to celebrate our new working relationship, and we have reservations at the restaurant in our hotel.” 

They were happy to join us, and we had cocktails before ordering dinner and then wine and more cocktails during dinner.  We were mostly through dinner and pleasantly inebriated and Richard hadn’t made any suggestive comments yet.  That’s when Mitchell said, “It’s been a pleasure working with your staff to get the information we needed to make our proposal, and you’ve got some very intelligent and attractive ladies working for you.” 

Richard seemed to be a little more intoxicated than the rest of us and said, “Yes thanks, we do have some lookers, and it’s hard being around them sometimes since my wife cut me off years ago.  I have to admit to not being all that professional around them and even some of the men sometimes, and most of them don’t appreciate my off-color, suggestive humor.” 

William didn’t know what we were planning, but he sympathized with Richard’s situation and said, “Yeah, I know what you mean, and I’ve had a dry spell for a few years myself.  It’s tempting to try to find some companionship when we’re traveling, but there’re all kinds of potential problems doing that.  It seems to be an issue for a lot of us older guys when the wives lose interest.” 

Nothing more was said for a few minutes and then Santiago said, “I don’t mean to spoil the mood, William, but the more I think about the technical specifications of your proposal, I think there are still a few issues that we need to resolve.” 

By then we were mostly through with dinner, and William was very familiar with those kinds of last-minute negotiating tactics.  He said, “Yes, with such complex equipment there are always a few loose ends.  Why don’t we head up to our suite where I have copies of our proposal documents, and we can have a few more drinks while we work this out?” 

Richard and Santiago agreed, and we went to our suite where I fixed drinks for everyone, while the others sat on the couch reviewing the documents.  Santiago made several objections to our pricing for certain aspects of the product, and they were clearly looking for a concession.  But we had already given them our best price, and it looked like the deal was falling apart. 

William was masterful at keeping them talking as we plied them with more drinks, and in a lull in the intense discussions, which were sometimes comical to me with all of us being inebriated, Mitchell tried to break the tension, saying, “It might be nice if we could find a couple of ladies to come up here to entertain us while we work this out, but I wouldn’t even know where to look.”

Santiago said, “Not a bad idea, but you never know what you’re going to get with ladies like that, and we don’t want to take anything nasty home to our wives.”

That’s when Richard slurred his words saying, “Hell, I’d even go for a blowjob about now, from a woman or a man.” 

Then they went back to talking about the proposal, and I had the feeling that they knew they had squeezed every nickel out of the deal and were just trying to get us to suck up, for whatever leverage that would give them going forward in our business relationship.  I knew I’d be out of place saying anything, being the junior member of our team, but I looked at Mitchell to let him know that I was going to do it.  

Mitchell gave me a nod to proceed, and William looked surprised and angry that I would speak up in that setting as I said, “Richard, it might not be my place to say this, but I think you know that we’ve given you the best deal we can.  This contract is very important to our company, but it’s even more important to me, personally.  Our company can obtain other customers, but your company is the best prospect in my market area.  I’ll do anything you want, but please let us close this deal.” 

Richard was so inebriated at that point that he lost all his professional decorum and smiled saying, “You might be right, Ethan, and I’m going to see how much you want it.  What I need most right now is a blowjob.  Would you do that for me and maybe even Santiago to get this deal for you and your company?” 

It was obvious to everyone that was kidding and being an asshole, and William looked on aghast when I answered, “Well, uh, I, uh, I’ve never done anything like that before, but if that’s what it takes then I’ll give it a try.” 

Richard and Santiago smiled but William intervened saying, “Oh fuck no, Ethan, I don’t know if you’re serious, but we should never have to do that to get a deal and they shouldn’t expect it.” 

Then Richard struggled to unfasten his pants, with his belly hanging over his belt, and he laughed and said, “If your man is willing to do that for us, William, I’ll sign the deal.” 

William had tried to defend me, but the lure of such a big deal was more important to him than me being used like a cock sucking whore, and he sat there quietly, looking stunned as I said, “This deal is that important to me, Richard, but I don’t know where to start.” 

Richard finally got his pants unfastened and was flexing the superiority he felt at getting me to demean myself for my company and agree to suck his cock saying, “Just get on your knees between my legs and help me get my shoes, pants, and underwear off.” 

I pulled off Richard’s shoes before pushing my hands under his belly to grip the waistband of his pants and underwear and started pulling them down.  He was overweight without quite being obese, and his fat ass and thighs made it hard to pull them down even as he lifted his ass to help.  Having only previously sucked my friends in school and Mitchell I was used to their fit bodies, and it was gross at first, seeing and feeling Richard’s fleshy body. 

When his pants and underwear were down and off, my senses were overwhelmed by the musky and sweaty aroma of his hairy crotch, and I was impressed with his very thick, soft, uncircumcised cock, that appeared to be over five inches long, with a bulbous, apple-like head that was partially covered with foreskin.  It was obvious that Richard wasn’t that fastidious with his hygiene, probably because he couldn’t see his genitals over his belly that well, and his was the first cock I would suck with pungent smegma, or dick-cheese, under his foreskin and on the head. 

I paused, just looking at his cock and big, low-hanging balls, to give the illusion I was hesitant and that was my first time until Richard said, “You need to do more than look, Ethan.  Lean down and take it into your mouth, suck it like a lollipop, and taste the cream on top.  It might not get hard for you, but there’s still plenty of meat for you to suck on, with tastier cream to follow.” 

William gasped when I leaned down and took Richard’s cock into my mouth, and I was at first grossed out by the tangy taste of the dick-cheese.  It tasted awful, but then I got aroused doing something so nasty for such a disgusting man with my face pressed into his sweaty belly, and I swallowed it and reached around and held onto his fat ass with both hands. 

He started humping against my face as I pulled on his ass in unison, and as I enthusiastically sucked his cock it started getting hard.  It was about seven inches long when Richard said, “Damn, William, your boy’s a fast learner and seems to love sucking my cock.  He’s even getting this old cock hard for the first time in a long time.  I’m going to have him all trained for you guys, and he can take care of us when he comes up to service the account.” 

I sucked his cock for what seemed like seven minutes and felt it start to flex and throb as he held my head and moaned, “Oh fuck, oh shit, I’m feeding your man my cock slime right now.” 

His plentiful cum flooded my mouth and just like the rest of his grossness his cum was more bitter than any others I had tasted, but I loved the taste of it.  I continued sucking long after I had swallowed all his cum, and then without him asking, I moved down to suck his massive testicles while pressing my face between his mushy thighs.  Then he put his legs over my shoulders, and I tried to suck his long, bulging perineum, even with his flesh pressed in my face. 

Richard finally pushed me back and stood up saying, “Damn, this boy’s hungry today and I’m going to give him more to chew on.  Turn around with your back to the couch, cock boy, and lay your head back on the seat.”

I knew what he was going to do and got into position as he straddled and backed up over me and sat on my face, first feeding me his balls again.  Then he slid forward, completely enveloping my face and sides of my head in his sweaty, gamey fat ass as I spread his ass cheeks with my hands and struggled to breathe under him.  I licked and sucked his nasty ass crack until he positioned his asshole over my mouth, and I sucked and probed it with my tongue. 

It took me a few seconds to learn to turn my head to the sides to get breaths of air, and I barely heard Richard saying, “Holy fuck, this boy’s eating out my ass like he hasn’t eaten in weeks, and there’s no way this is his first-time sucking cock, especially since I know that with my weight, I’m not the cleanest man.  And damn, I’ve wanted to be rimmed for a long time but haven’t found anyone nasty enough to do it for me.” 

I was embarrassed facing William when Richard let me up, but I didn’t have time to think much about it because Santiago had already taken off his shoes, pants, and underwear and was sitting next to Richard.  He has a medium-olive complexion, but his cock is coal black, uncircumcised, thick, and appeared to be about six inches long while soft.  I moved over to suck his cock without being told and it was so arousing sucking a dark cock for the first time. 

Santiago ejaculated faster than Richard after having watched me suck him, and I loved his huge load of tasty cum.  He wanted his balls and ass sucked too, and it felt even more taboo sucking a Puerto Rican with a dark cock and I loved being used by him. 

When I finished sucking Santiago, Richard signed the contract and said, “Santiago and I will be back in the morning to use Ethan’s mouth again.  Then you’ll have our business as long as Ethan is on the account and visits us at least once a month.  It has been so fortuitous having finally found a cock sucker to take care of my needs.” 

The Aftermath 

After Richard and Santiago left William said, “Holy shit, Ethan, I’m thankful to you for getting this deal closed, but what made you think you needed to become a cock sucker for them?” 

I was just starting to explain when Mitchell wanted to take some of the credit and first explained what happened with the shared software that resulted in me sucking his cock.  Then he said, “It was my idea to find a way to introduce you to Ethan’s hunger for cocks thinking that, like me, you might not be taken care of at home, and I thought we could kill two birds with one stone by finding a way for Ethan to help close this deal.” 

Richard looked back and forth between us and then focused on me asking, “So, was Richard right in saying you’re not new at this, Ethan?” 

I answered, “Yes, this is embarrassing, William, but what Mitchell said is true.  I don’t know why I like sucking cocks and being submissive to men so much because I still love pussy.  I guess I’m bisexual, instead of gay.  It would give me a lot of pleasure to take care of you the way I have Mitchell, Richard, and Santiago, and I’ll do anything you want and for as long as you desire.” 

William said, “Yes, I would like to use your mouth too, but I’m curious how you got started doing this shit in the first place.  Will you explain it to me?” 

I replied, “It might be better if I let you read it for yourself.  I’ve got my autobiographical story on my laptop and can bring it up for you.” 

William was rubbing his crotch as he read my story, and when finished he said, “Damn, Ethan it looks like your friend, Adam, tricked you into discovering your calling in life, being nasty and submissive to other men.  I don’t feel that good about taking advantage of your weakness, but since you like for other men to take charge and use you then I’ll tell you exactly what I want.” 

“I’m going to strip down and lie back on my bed, and I want you between my legs licking, sucking, and even lightly nibbling my genitals, crotch, and ass.  I don’t want to get off fast like Richard and Santiago and instead will enjoy every moment as you worship my cock and balls.” 

As William was getting undressed and moving onto the bed he said, “I’ve only had a man suck my cock one time before this, and it was when one of my friends brought a cock sucking employee of his to our weekly poker game to service us.  He wasn’t nearly as nasty as I’ve now read about and seen you do tonight, and I like being your boss and using your cunt mouth.” 

William was in good shape for being in his fifties, and his soft, thick, uncircumcised cock was five inches long and hanging between his legs, along with a plum-sized set of balls that were hanging on the bed.  His genitals are attractive and tasty looking, and as I got onto the bed, he raised his knees resting his feet on the bed and spread his legs for me. 

He looked down at me smiling as I began by licking and sucking his inner thighs a few inches below his balls and worked my way up until I my face was nuzzled between his inner thigh and scrotum sucking that sensitive area and taking his scrotum into my mouth and sucking.  Then I lightly nibbled and sucked all over his scrotum and testicles, intermittently taking his balls into my mouth. 

I had been sucking and licking his inner thighs and balls for about ten minutes and William was enjoying it and quietly moaning and humping his crotch against my face.  Then, I slowly rolled him onto his right side and pushed his left leg forward to fully open his crotch to me as I twisted to my left side between his legs and rested my head on his left inner thigh. 

Mitchell was sitting by the bed watching and rubbing his cock as I sucked William’s scrotum and balls for another few minutes before sliding up a little and sucking his long, bulging perineum.  I loved the aroma of his gamey, muscular ass with my face almost in it as I sucked his perineum, working my way back and forth between his crotch, balls, and perineum for another ten minutes. 

He must have anticipated what I was going to do when I began rubbing his ass cheeks and spreading them with my hands as I sucked his perineum and slowly moved up, sucking, and licking his ass crack from top to bottom and teasingly flicking his asshole with my tongue as I passed over it.  I finally pressed my face fully in his ass and began sucking his asshole and probing it with my tongue as he moaned and pushed back against my face and tightened his legs around me to hold me there. 

I was soon fucking his asshole with my tongue, as I reached around and began stroking his rock-hard, eight-inch cock, and I knew he was ready to be sucked.  I twisted around and wedged myself around and under his left leg that was pulled forward, and gently licked, sucked, and nibbled on his shaft and cock head as I pulled him more fully over on me.  

In that position, I took his cock into my mouth and loved the feeling of being pinned under him as he began stroking my mouth, and I hugged and rubbed his ass as he fucked me.  I sucked and slurped on his big cock as he used my mouth like a cunt, and it only took him a few more minutes to begin moaning loudly and thrusting deeply into my mouth as he said, “Oh fuck, oh shit, here it comes, cock sucker.” 

His cock began pulsing, throbbing, and flexing as spurt after spurt of his tasty cum flooded my mouth as I swallowed and kept sucking for more.  I continued sucking and holding him on top of me as his cock deflated.  He finally tried to roll off me, and I held him tightly in place as he said, “Okay, Ethan, I always like to clean my pipe after I cum so get ready.” 

Suddenly, his cock flexed again, and he began pissing in my mouth getting rid of the drinks we’d had earlier.  He pissed for what seemed like a minute and a half, and I struggled with the strong flow but swallowed it all. 

I continued sucking his soft cock for another few minutes until he rolled off me and said, “Holy fucking shit, Ethan, I’ve never been worked over like that or had such an intense ejaculation.  That‘s the first time I’ve had my ass eaten out or had my piss swallowed and know that you are one nasty cock sucker.” 

Then Mitchell chimed in saying, “Damn, Ethan, that was hot and a damn good way to get points with the boss.  Fuck, man, I’m next.” 

We talked for a little longer before Mitchell and I went to bed in the other room and William said, “I’m going to make my friends very happy when I bring you with me to my next poker game, so you can work them over like you just did for me, and I’ve got a feeling that we’ll be traveling together a lot more too.” 

I sucked Mitchell the same way I had done William and then went back to bed with William.  He let me casually suck his cock, balls, and ass for another hour before he was ready to feed me another load.  Then in the morning, I sucked off Richard and Santiago again but not as thoroughly as I had done William and Mitchell.  That set the pattern for my future, regularly scheduled trips to Philadelphia to service the account and their cocks. 

William also brings me to his poker games about once a month, and it's been a year now since I rediscovered my submissive, cock sucking nature.   

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments