Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Teen Club Chapter 2

"Adam finds a girl in a club and then meets Dougie"

7
0 Comments 0
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I stepped into the club and surveyed my surroundings. I noticed a hot brunette grinding on the dancefloor and walked up to her.

"Hey!" I said, loud enough to be heard above the noise of the music.

"Do I know you?" she asked.

"I don't think so. I just thought you'd want a drink."

"Vodka and lemon."

I left the dancefloor again and walked up to the bar.

"A vodka and lemon and a pint please."

The barman prepared the drinks and handed them over without saying a word. I took them back over to the girl on the dancefloor and handed her the vodka and lemon.

"Thanks," she said, as she began grinding against my crotch. In reply, I pressed my semi-hard dick into her ass.

"Someone's excited," she remarked.

"You could say that. I haven't been out on the pull for a while now," I replied.

"So that's why you offered to buy me a drink. You want to get me drunk so you can have sex with me."

"No! Well sort of. I mean, when has a guy ever offered to buy you a drink if he isn't trying to get somewhere. We're not that generous that we just do it because a hot girl looks thirsty."

"Good point. But you don't need to get me drunk to have sex with me; you just have to impress me."

"Alright, what do you want me to do?"

She gestured at one of the security guards. "In my bag, there is a jockstrap. Put it on and come back out here and pull your trousers down. If you are brave enough to do that in public, then you can have sex with me."

I raised my eyebrows and hooked my thumbs into my belt loops. I had always had low inhibitions and wasn't afraid to strip in public. Slowly, I eased by jeans down over my hips and down my legs. She bit her lip and I noticed as she subtly put her hand to her crotch and began rubbing it though her skirt. I glanced around me to check that nobody was looking directly at me and yanked my jeans down to my knees.

"Hmmm...Substantial," she remarked, presumably referring to the bulge in my jockstrap, which I had started wearing regularly since I had discovered my gay side.

I grinned at her mischievously, pulled her skirt up and walked away towards the toilets.

I stepped into the toilets corridor laughing and was pushed from behind. Concerned that I had crossed the line, I looked back, only to see her grinning at me. She slowly pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and rolled it down, allowing her braless tits to swing free. I leant in to kiss her and played with her nipples as I did so. She let out a little gasp and ripped my cheap cotton t-shirt off. Her hands roamed all across my body and down towards my crotch. She knelt down in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. I sighed as she got to work swirling her tongue around her head. I pulled her skirt up again, to see that she was wearing no underwear. I soon found her clitoris and began to tickle it lightly with one thumb. With the other hand I forced her head down until she had engulfed my whole cock. She gagged, and I felt her saliva coat my member, so I released her head and allowed her to continue at her own rhythm while I slowly slid a finger into her vagina. She continued to suck on my cock, hollowing her cheeks to add pleasure.

"Stand up," I said, "and bend over."

She stood, turned around and lent with her hands against the wall.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

I positioned the head of my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed it in until I was all the way in. At this point I begun to thrust hard and fast, my cum-loaded balls slapping against her skin with every thrust. She began to moan as she neared climax. Her breathing became erratic and then fluid squirted out of her slit like she was a pornstar, drenching me and covering all of my clothes. This was all too much for me and I felt that I was going to cum very soon, so I pulled out of her and allowed myself to cum over her ass. She stood up and walked into the Ladies' Room.

As soon as the door closed behind her, someone else stepped into the corridor. Swearing to myself, I grabbed my wrecked clothes and dashed into the men's.

"Is everything alright, Adam?" I breathed a sigh of relief as I recognised Dougie's voice.

"Thank God it's you," I said.

"I'm guessing you got lucky."

"Umm, yeah. But she squirted and now all my clothes are covered in pussy juice."

I looked at his crotch and noticed that he was sporting a hard on through his chinos. "Do you want some help with that?" I asked, kneeling down in front of him. I took his cock in my hand and licked up the shaft, tickling his head with my tongue. I reached under his manhood and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, lightly running my tongue over it as I did so. He moaned slightly. Returning my attention to his cock, I slowly took his whole length into my mouth and tried not to gag. Saliva ran out of my mouth and down his legs. Slowly at first, he began to thrust, causing me to gag slightly.

I removed his cock from my mouth and leant over the sinks. Looking over my shoulder I saw him fish a condom out of his pocket.

“I’m clean,” I told him before he opened it.

He grinned at me and dropped it. He knelt down behind me and I felt his tongue against my sphincter. When I moaned, he used one finger and slid in through my anus. I leaned my head back and began to beat my hardening cock. Dougie grabbed my hand and motioned for me to stop. At the same time, I felt the tip of what I thought was his cock resting against my hole. Slowly, it slid in, causing a pleasurable pain as it pushed through my sphincter. It wasn’t long until I realised that, despite the fact that I had never taken a cock up my ass before, this was too big to be Dougie. I turned my head to see a hunky black teenager, maybe seventeen. Dougie was stood behind him and smiled at me.

“This is Justin, my stepbrother,” he told me.

“Nice to meet you,” I said.

I beckoned Dougie around to the front of me. He knelt down and took my cock into his mouth. With a big black cock filling my ass and my best friend sucking mine like a pro, I was in heaven and it wasn’t long until I came for the second time that night. At the same time, I felt Justin shoot wads of come into my ass, and Dougie, who’d had the perfect view of the penetration of my ass and was beating himself off, soon came as well, spraying his cum over my legs.

After cleaning myself up as best I could in the sink, I dressed in my cum-stained clothes and made a quick getaway. I never saw the girl again.

Published 
Written by BiHottie69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors