Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blissful Sin

"Next morning and into evening, we find ourselves in blissful sin."

34
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I awoke the next morning with a bit of a hangover. Trent was asleep on the couch with D, and Pandora slept with a smile. I knew she would be out of it for a while. 

The kitchen seemed a bit brighter than usual. I ground coffee beans as quietly as I could to make espresso. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a figure that startled me. D had made her way into the kitchen. She was still in the same clothes she had on last night. Her hair still laid perfectly short upon her jawbone. Those lovely breasts were bare under her low-cut shirt. It was a lovely sight for the morning. 

I made two espressos, and we went outside to watch the squirrels run around. Her eyes were perfectly round, taking in the sun. Her hands wrapped around the cup she held. We just sipped in perfect silence. 

“Would you like another espresso?” My voice was a bit raspy but quick. I was starting to be more alert physically. My mind was still shaking off the absinthe I drank last night. 

She handed me her cup and looked at me with such a smirk of mischievousness. Eyes wide and round, much more than they were in the kitchen. 

“Did you all fool around without me last night? Sorry I crashed out. That absinthe went straight to my head.”

She was still wearing that smirk. Eyes unchanged, they were round hazel orbs challenging me. Fuck it, I wasn't the one who would render any consequences if there were to be any at all. 

“Well, D, I am afraid Trent got caught up in the middle of us last night. My apology if it was out of bounds.”

She took one of my smokes, lit it, and took a draw. Her back seemed to relax and she waited a moment before saying anything. For a moment I wondered how she would kill him. Perhaps a poison. She seemed too modest for direct violence. 

“Make a bet with me,” she asked. She shifted her hand onto my hand giving a light squeeze. 

“If he doesn't tell me that yall fucked, you owe me whatever I want. If he does tell me, Pandora and I will take turns fucking you two.” Her hand patted my thigh and her smirk now included the tip of her tongue between her teeth. 

“D, did we cross a line last night? Honestly, the poor guy didn't stand a chance. We were turned on and were going to have a good fuck no matter what or who was involved.” I tried to take the blame, or was I taking credit? With a wager like that, I didn't see how I was at a loss. 

“No. No trouble. I don't mind at all, to be honest. He had these rules that he set and I found them foolish. Shouldn't we be free to do whatever we desire?”

My heart skipped a beat right after she finished her sentence. The question was like it came directly out of my mouth. 

“You are right, beautiful butterfly. Desire should have no strings on free will. So I will take you on your wager, but we keep it between ourselves.”

We agreed with a nod to each other. My mind focused on her physical posture and smiled at the clever mind she had. 

Trent was the first to come out. He had a cup of coffee in his hands as he sat next to D. 

“Pandora made coffee if anyone wants a cup.” He noticed the two empty cups right after the words left his lips. He put his head in D's lap and stared at the squirrels running about. 

I wondered what he was pondering. If he was trying to think of words to tell her about what happened while she slept off the absinthe. Well, it was out of my hands and his fate was in his own hands…. Or asses. However, one wanted to look at it. 

Pandora came out to join us. She had a glass of chocolate milk in one hand and a joint in another. She put fire to the joint and asked, “So what are we doing today? Certainly y'all can spend the day with us. Let's go to woods and go hiking, maybe show them where all the hippie shops are at.” 

Trent was excited to say yes. He didn't seem to be pondering much of anything now that Pandora was sitting out with us. 

“Sure that sounds fun. Can I take a shower before we go?” D asked and then stood up.  

Trent too stood up and Pandora took them in. She got towels down for them and placed them on the countertop in the bathroom. When she came back outside she was giggling. 

“She's got his dick in her mouth! I wonder if she can taste me on him!” We both giggled. It was a good question. Maybe D was going to suck him until he confessed. 

When they came out of the shower, they both were quiet. You could tell D was bothered by something and Trent seemed like a kid who had been scorned. I was just hoping things were still good. 

Pandora and I hopped in to take our shower. We bathed each other and gave a few kisses. Neither she nor I have been the jealous type and found jealousy as a waste of time. 

I drove us into the part of town with all the little shops. You could buy anything from art to bongs. The clothes shops were vintage or handmade. Restaurants and coffee shops were everywhere. Pandora nabbed Trent to go shopping for D and I took D to some of my hidden gems. Some of my art hung here and there on the walls, even on the ceiling of one of the head shops. She was smiling and hanging on me lover-like. I didn't mind at all. 

"So he confessed to me that you put his cock in her.” She said it with such a matter-of-fact voice. It was a fact though, I did put his cock in Pandora. 

“So I guess my ass is on the line for it.” 

“Yep! I'll let Pandora know that I have dibs on your ass first!” That mischievous grin, if I had my wits about me, I would be worried, but my blood started to flow to my cock. 

D and I made our way to meet up with Pandora and Trent. The four of us sat to eat at a quiet Cafe. Under the table, we played little teasing games. Honestly, it got difficult to tell who was touching whom, but the looks on our faces were of pleasure. 

Everyone seemed to eat light. The food was nice and surely would provide enough energy. On the way home, Trent and Pandora sat in the back. D sat with me as I drove. The girls wanted to play a game of roadhead. I could see in the mirror as Pandora went down on Trent. My cock was already hard from watching her take his thick cock down her throat. D waited for a red light and quickly gave a hell of a BJ. I nearly forgot the light had turned green. From the back, Trent let out a deep and long groan. You could hear Pandoras' gag reflex as he came filling her cheeks and throat with cum. There was a loud gulp and a long breath. We all started laughing. Ds hand stroked me until the next red light. At the red lights, she would take my cock with her mouth and devour me. I wanted to cum so bad, but wanted to be polite so I held out on cumming. 

When we pulled up to the house, I hopped in the shower. A moment later Trent had walked in and asked if he could join me. I certainly had no qualms about it, I delighted in the opportunity to bathe him. His black hair was wet and I put my shampoo hands through his hair. He told me the girls were getting ready for something and kicked him out of the bedroom. He said it as if his feelings were almost hurt. 

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

I worked my hands down to his neck and shoulders while using the soap as a kind of oil to massage them. Moving my hands upon his chest all the while I was standing behind him. Washing his chest and circling his nipples, I let him feel my hardness on his ass. Again my hands moved down to his waist, his cute ass, and then to his cock. Giving him long soapy strokes that seemed to make his stance a bit weak. 

I pulled away and continued with my own until I handed him the cloth and asked if he would get my back. He did not hesitate to return such a favor. 

We stepped out of the shower, and both of us wondered what the girls were up to. I had an idea, but when they asked us to come into the bedroom, we were both surprised to see them laid out on the bed smoking a joint. They were dressed in stockings and heels. Pandora wore a black and purple silk nightie. Her small and perky breasts were barely hidden at the opening. D wore a corset that pushed her breasts up, her nipples covered. 

On the bed lay a couple of toys and some of my good silk ties. The girls had even poured us a glass of absinthe which they handed to us. Cold and bitter. Two parts absinthe and two parts water. Pandora certainly made mine. Trent's glass had been made traditional. Two parts absinthe and three parts water with as much sugar as it took to make the bitterness not so noticeable. 

Everyone was quietly passing a joint until the girls stood up and I watched Trent become blindfolded right before my sight went dark. My towel was taken off and I felt it hit my feet. The air in my bare flesh. I couldn't tell if it was the absinthe or being sightless that excited me. 

I felt two sets of lips kissing my neck, my lips, and then my nipples. It sent a wave of fire through me. My cock was being swallowed by a third mouth. My hands ran through the hair of Trent who had my cock. He wasn't the most experienced, but he made up for it with willingness. 

A pair of hands, small and slender, replaced the mouths that were on my nipples. I knew the mouth that now kissed mine, Pandora. It was the hands that were on my ass that I could only assume were Ds hands. They gave a sharp smack and before the sting went away she had two fingers inside of me. My body and head swooned. In just seconds I was weak at the knees. My legs felt as if they could not hold their weight. 

Suddenly these sensations ceased. I stood bare, exposed, and violated. I wanted and needed more, but all I could hear was kissing and slight groans or whimpers. My mind wondered what they were doing to Trent. It was as if he were going to cry at any moment. 

My body was being pushed onto the bed. Ds voice whispered into my ear, “Get on all fours.”

I did as I was told. At this point, I was merely a willing participant in their game. 

Another smack upon my bare ass that startled me. The sting seemed to come on like a gentle high and remained until I felt the tip of a cock. It wasn't hot like a cock should be, rather had a coldness to it. The head pushed into me. My mind went into a little state of shock. I felt it again and this time with it a warm oil came with it. She gave me a bit more until she was inside of me. Her hands pulled at my hair so my head would come back. Again, she gave me more of her silicone cock, this time resting it deep inside me. It was like a warning of what she was about to do and what I was about to take. 

D pulled slowly back just enough to show me what it felt like to take her. She slowly pushed back in without stopping until she had reached all she had to give me. What a perfect shock to my mind and body. My balls seemed to ache and there was a fire in my hard cock. I broke out into a small sweat. 

She was no longer showing mercy with those long slow thrusts. They were replaced with a steady pace of thrusting that were hitting my prostate. A constant tapping of lustful thrusts that was building pressure at the base of my spine. I felt my entire body wanting to explode into pieces. And like that, nothing. She had pulled out of me and it felt like I was empty and void of myself. It was as if all of life had escaped me.

“Please, more!” My voice was a rasping whisper of desperate want. She rolled me onto my back and entered me again with long slow thrusts. Holding her cock once again inside of me before pulling back. I felt Pandora's hands on my chest as she was straddling over me. Her pussy was hot and wet in my mouth. I lapped her wetness with my tongue. She tasted of blissful sin. 

D picked up her pace with a bit more conviction this time. It was not a tapping but a pounding. My mind and body built more pressure than the last. It ached to have release. Pandora gave my cock wet kisses and took my cock deep in her throat. Her hands pinched softly on my nipples. I felt my own throat release a cry, although muffled by Pandora's pussy. My breath left me as I orgasmed. My entire body went into convulsions as wave after wave went through me. Each thrust of D and her cock sent me deeper into an abyss. 

When she pulled out of me, I was still cumming. Pandora bit hard on my belly and started kissing me. It did not matter that I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue. It only enhanced the last bit of orgasm. 

I lay staring up into nothing. Just letting the endorphins take over. It was a perfect high to surrender to, like that of the poppy. My body caught its breath. My mind was simply blank of emotion and thought. Blissful sin.

When I gathered myself, the girls had Trent in a similar fashion. Pandora had him on his back and was fucking him good and hard. Being careful not to hurt him, but reminding him that she this time had the cock. D was teasing him with pinches on his nipples and stroking his thick cock. His precum glistened and ran down her hand.

Suddenly, Trent came. With every thrust from Pandora, Trent sent a spurt of cum covering some impressive distance. She did not let up as she was cumming with him. Hearing them both cum together was intoxicatingly hot. Pandora pulled out from him and they both lay beside one another on their backs laughing. 

D was looking for something in her night bag. A toy that she favored. When she turned it on, it spun and vibrated. Watching her fuck herself with this toy was hot. No shame at all. Just knowing what she wanted at the moment. It was when she hopped on her fours and begged to be fucked in her ass that was truly impressive. 

Pandora and Trent looked at me and gave permission as they lay spent. It did not take D long to cum and leave quite a puddle. She sat down and grabbed the joint. Took a toke and asked what we were going to eat. 

Published 
Written by pan_n_pandora
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments