Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deviant Pet's Night Out

"The adventures of a vanilla man who's secretly a deviant pet"

37
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, the outcome of a delightful fantasy play with my sexworker friend 'Verdana.' It hasn't happened, will it? She read it and loved it."

I always enjoy seeing Verdana. She’s such a mixture of everything. Simultaneously sweet and dominant, sometimes submissive. Always very sexy. Sometimes, she'd be on her knees gagging on my cock, saying "Daddy, daddy, please." Next thing you knew, she'd throw me on the bed, sit on my face, teasingly holding her beautiful ass inches from my face. Just out of reach as she dripped ice on me.

I loved talking to her as well - about life, her dogs, art, science, outer space. As a guy approaching sixty, I appreciate women in their forties, like her. Women I can relate to. Physically, she’s perfect. Petite - maybe 5’1” tall - with alabaster skin, short dark hair, penetrating eyes and luscious lips. Those lips that can kiss softly and snarl sexily. Oh, and her ass is soft and prominent, something to enjoy whether you’re holding it, fucking doggystyle or being sat upon. Rounding out her beauty are her small perky breasts, just the right size for a mouth or palm.  

I’d see her when I was in her city on business. Normally she would come to my hotel room, but tonight she told me to pick her up. We’d never had an excursion before. She told me to dress nicely, like a good law-abiding citizen, the kind who returns library books a day early just to make sure. 

“But don’t dress too nicely. You might get dirty. Who knows, your shirt might get ripped.” 

Just this description got me excited. I didn't know exactly what was up, but I knew what she was capable of and I couldn’t wait.

I pulled up to the address she had given me and she popped out of the shadows. In the streetlight I saw that she wore a long black canvas jacket, knee-high boots and a short, tight skirt. She’s a unique dresser and always turns me on. She hopped in the car and leaned in for a deep, soft kiss. Our tongues twirled and explored, softly, insistently, hungrily. I could kiss her for hours on end, but we had places to go and things to do. I didn’t know then, but we had people to see as well.

She gave me directions as I drove. 

“Left here. Bear right up ahead. Go two blocks. OK, here we are.” 

We were in an old industrial area. A dimly lit parking lot with a few old brick warehouse buildings. “Pull around to the back, right here. Park. That's it, baby.” 

I got out of the car, went over to her door to let her out. As she stepped out of the car, she pulled me tight and gave me a deep kiss. I pulled her in, clasping her soft ass. 

She whispered in my ear, “This is going to be fun. Trust me.” 

Just then I heard a click. I pulled back a bit and saw that she had pulled out a knife. I do trust her completely, but my eyes must have shown some fear. She smiled broadly, white teeth gleaming and laughed. 

“I just want to give you a surprise.” 

With that, she sliced away a strip from the front of my shirt and blindfolded me with it. (Most people can’t do a blindfold worth shit, but Verdana - she’s good at it. I couldn’t see anything.) 

Holding my hand, she opened the door and led me into a space. I could tell that it was a pretty big space, with a lot of people and some kind of techno beat providing a background hum. The space had a wooden floor and we occasionally walked into or through small piles of stuff. Verdana was saying “Hey” to people as she walked through the building, sometimes laughing and saying, “look what I have here.” We kept walking, until we stopped and I heard her open a little door. 

“We're going in here, babe.”

We entered a small space. 

“Kneel here. There’s a cushion for your knees.”

It's so sweet of her to think of my poor knees. Then I heard a swish and felt a little tickle. The gentle slap of a riding crop against my face. Ah yes, sweet Verdana. 

Stefy_Rossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefy_Rossi

"I'm gonna sit right here with you. We'll both be kneeling. Pretend you're in church, my cute, deviant altar boy." 

I got fidgety and fiddled with my blindfold. THWACK! Another swipe with the crop. She knows I'm not a complete submissive, and that I'm obedient, so it was just a gentle reminder. 'Click.' I felt cold handcuffs around my wrists my wrists. 

"I guess you're not that obedient, are you?" she softly hissed at me. 

"I'll take the blindfold off when I'm ready. It won't be long."

I relaxed and took a deep breath. The voices outside the room grew louder. I decided to focus on the senses that I had left. I smelled sweat, a little bit of old alcohol, and a heavy, heavy smell of sex. I was really enjoying my deprivation. Of course, I wasn’t really deprived. Verdana was nibbling on me and sliding her hands under my ripped shirt. It was already one of the more erotic experiences I'd had and we were still fully (more or less) clothed.

Like I said, we were in this small space. Almost like a closet. I felt bumps and noise as if people were leaning on the outside wall. They weren't banging on the door but something was up.

Suddenly, the noise grew a little louder, just a rustling and then a metallic bang. It sounded as if something fell to the floor right outside the wall of the closet where we were. Suddenly, the smells changed. It smelled like sex right under my nose. Oh my God, what the fuck was happening?

Just then Verdana said to me, “OK, my Deviant Pet. You've been so good, I'll take the blindfold off.”

She reached up, untied the knot, and the shred of my shirt fell away from my eyes. I didn't need much time for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Because right in front of my face was a thick cock. I've sucked a few, but not enough to really be good. It was big and thick, and in my face. I instinctively opened my mouth and stuck my tongue towards it. She smiled at me and stroked my cheek and held the cock and guided it into my lips. The heavy balls came through the hole as well. And she played with them as I wrapped my mouth around my cock. Oops, it's not my cock - I mean his cock! It's someone else's cock, but I'm already thinking about it as if it's my cock.

I licked it along the length and teasingly circled the head with my tongue. In Sunday School, they taught us, “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.” The Golden Rule in action. 'My cock,' my toy, was already leaking precum. I licked it up and then leaned in to kiss Verdana so she could taste it. She moaned in anticipation, because we’re both little deviants who love to share. After our lingering kiss, she took the head in her mouth and I licked the underside of the cock and played with those heavy hairy balls. Then we kissed again, with his cock in the middle. I played with his balls and reached under to stimulate his prostate. I could tell he was close to cumming. We swapped again, and I took his head in my mouth and took him down as I deep as I could without gagging.

She kissed the side of his cock and played with his balls. She looked at me with a radiant face and said, “OK, my pet. He's gonna cum, do you want to swallow? Or do you want it all over you?”

Suddenly, he started to cum. So much cum. It was so hot to feel that cock twitch with my mouth around it. It overwhelmed me. It just kept cumming and cumming, so I pulled out and aimed him at her so that she got some. And of course, I licked his cum off her face and kissed her deeply. After what seemed like an eternity, we broke our kiss. 

The mystery cock was gone, but Verdana called out through the hole, “Next!”  

It was going to be a Good Night.

Published 
Written by SplendidSpoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments