Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enraptured By Her

"Laurel hooks up with the exotic dancer that has enamored her husband."

43
21 Comments 21
15.7k Views 15.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Masked

            My expectations of The Gentlemen's Lounge are quite low: sleazy, cheap and disposable entertainment that only appeals to simple-minded, red-blooded males fueled by testosterone. Instead, The Gentlemen's Lounge turns out to be sophisticated, elegant, and classy.

            The dark, calm, and subdued atmosphere of the club immediately appeals to me, despite the dark reason as to why I am present here. The sexy, catchy hip-hop tune plays over the speakers as my gaze roams over the scantily clad beautiful women that are flirting with potential customers. Most of the clientele make up men, of course, especially since it's a Thursday night.

 I'm definitely receiving some intrigued glances my way. Even though I am not as revealing as the dancers, I am wearing a leopard print dress with a sexy, elegant pair of three-inch heels that elongate my smooth, long legs. The leopard print dress does a good job of highlighting my small yet perky breasts that are further accentuated by the black push up bra that I have on. Along with my smoky black eyeshadow and crimson matte lipstick, I definitely look like the vivacious vixen that comes out after the sun sets to seduce and conquer. Not my usual self at all but a woman that is easy to play the part of since I've always harbored this secret fantasy of visiting a gentleman's club on my own. 

            How will I know that she's the one? I ask myself this question as I slowly meander my way to the main lounge area. The moment I see her, though, I know deep in my gut that she's the woman that my husband is infatuated with. She resembles an ethereal goddess with her long, straight raven hair, light tan skin and luscious, inviting curves. I immediately sense her otherworldly sensual aura and to my complete surprise, she turns around and rests her gaze directly on me.

            "Hola, hermosa," she says in a sexy, demure voice. "You're too gorgeous to be on your own. Where is your boyfriend hiding?"

            I expect to feel rage and utter contempt for this stranger, someone who is just merely doing her job and sustaining for herself. My gaze wanders over her luscious, Latin curves and I cannot deny the visceral, primal reaction that I am having toward her.

            "It's my first time here," I quietly say. "I'm a little nervous."

            "Oh, baby doll." Her eyes glimmer with excitement and intrigue. "No need to be nervous. I will happily get you a drink. What would you like?"

            A tiny smile grows on my lips as my tense body relaxes. "A Long Island Iced Tea would be great."

            "I'll be right back, beautiful."

            How am I supposed to confront her when she is being so sweet and kind to me? And what if Bryant comes tonight while I am still here? Despite the lavish mask and black straight wig that I have on, I doubt it will be enough to fool my husband. Or will it?

            When she returns with my cocktail, I thank her and take a grateful long gulp of the exquisite drink. If I'm going to enjoy this, I might as well do it drunk, so I don't stop drinking until the cocktail is gone. After I place the empty glass on the table, I set my heady gaze on her until I cannot wait any longer.

            "Dance on me, beautiful," I say as I take out a few crisp twenty-dollar bills.

            Her eyes don't even drift away from my face, completely disregarding the large amount of money that I have set aside just for her.

            "I'll dance on you for free," she whispers into my ear as she carefully straddles me. "You are so beautiful. You must have a boyfriend. Women like you are never single."

            Anger forces my throat to tighten as I think of my husband frequenting this establishment nearly every Friday. I can't even remember the last time we passionately fucked until our bodies were slick with sweat and my cunt throbbed from the primal sex that we both enjoyed. When did my husband stop lusting after me?

            "Boyfriend problems," she firmly says. "You don't have to say a word. Let me distract you, then, baby girl. I hate seeing you sad."

            All of my sadness and anger dissipates as I focus on this beautiful, sensual woman dancing on me. She smells amazing, like lilacs with a hint of sandalwood. My entire body relaxes as I gently roam my hands all over her supple, tan skin, savoring the undeniable connection that we are both experiencing. My gaze immediately falls down to her supple, full breasts that are barely covered by the black silky bra that she has on and I'm tempted to touch them, squeeze them lightly as she grinds on me.

            "Do you...never mind," I quickly restrain myself.

            "Tell me, beautiful. It won't offend me."

            "Do you allow your breasts to be touched?"

            She skims her petal soft lips over my sensitive bare neck and forces a sharp gasp from me when she darts her tongue out to lick my soft, pale skin.

            "With women, yes. And you can do more if you want, hermosa."

            Adrenaline thrums through me as her suggestive words register in my tipsy, lust filled brain. I slowly bring my hands to her warm, full mounds and lightly squeeze them. I've never touched a woman this way yet it feels so right and natural with her. It suddenly dawns on me as she seductively grinds on me and touches me all over that I don't even know her name.

            "What's your name?" I ask as she plants tender kisses all along my neck.

            "Natti," she whispers against my sensitive neck, sending goose bumps down my arms. "And yours?"

            I hesitate for a moment, wondering if Bryant has talked to her about me. "Alexis."

            "Such a sexy name," she says. "Me encanta."

            The alcohol seeps into my system more as I feel my inhibitions slowly crumple away, only to be replaced by fervent lust. I firmly grab her waist and slide my hands down to her sexy, full ass, which I lightly squeeze, eliciting a moan from her. The delicious friction radiating from her grinding against me has my clit screaming for more direct contact, slicker warmth...

            "I don't want to freak you out, but we currently have the full attention of every male here."

            When I slowly turn my attention to the right where the men are hanging out in the bar, I confirm that she is indeed right; the men are all intently staring at us with hungry gazes. Instead of feeling discomfort, though, I feel a wave of excitement surge through me at the reality that we have an enraptured audience.

 Until I see my husband sitting amongst the crowd, looking handsome as always in his immaculate navy suit, white dress shirt, and black shoes. Out of all the male clientele here, he is by far the most attractive one.

            "Are you okay, bebe?" Natti asks in concern as I force my gaze away from Bryant. "Do you want me to stop?"

            The infectious, catchy hip-hop tune continues to stream out of the speakers but all I can hear is my heart quickly palpitating in my little chest. I quickly shake my head and muster a smile for her.

            "I'm okay. Just really turned on by you."

 And then I do something that was completely out of my agenda; I kiss her. I frame her beautiful, heart-shaped face with my hands and close my eyes before I lean toward her and tenderly, cautiously press my lips against hers. I've always loved my make-out sessions with Bryant, but this is something entirely different. Her lips are so succulent and soft, reminding me of a juicy, ripe peach. I dart my tongue past her lips and savor her essence, loving the way that she shudders above me.

            I don't know when he comes over, but at some point Bryant sits down next to me because when I open my eyes, I see him from the periphery of my vision, staring intently at the both of us. He eagerly watches as Natti literally fucks me with her clothes on, grinding against me with even more passion and zest. When the song finally ends, I can't deny the electric attraction coursing between the both of us.

            "Enjoying the show, Bryant?"

            Hearing Natti saying his name so casually forces a shudder from me. I expect him to be staring right at Natti, but when I turn my head to him, I realize that he is staring straight at me.

            "I am," he says in a husky, low voice. "Very much so."

            The way he says those words proves to me that he knows that I'm Laurel, his devoted, straight-laced wife and not Alexis, the sultry, bicurious woman sitting right next to him. It's then that I realize that I cannot play this charade any longer and that I need to go home.

            "I have to go," I quickly say before I ardently kiss Nattie on the lips and avoid her disappointed frown. "I'm sorry."

**

 

*

            I contemplate taking the wig off and the sexy mask when I arrive home but I decide to keep it on as I patiently wait for Bryant to arrive home while I sip pinot noir on the couch. I'm still so turned on from making out with Natti that I end up idly touching myself, circling my swollen, sensitive clitoris with my middle finger, imagining that it's her warm, luscious, wet tongue flickering around the swollen nub. But I don't allow myself to come.

            With the soft jazz hop pouring from the speakers, I don't hear the footsteps trail up the steps until I feel her otherworldly aura and then see her gorgeous face hovering above me, ardently staring at me.

            "Natti?" I ask as I immediately stop touching myself to sit up on the couch and blink at the sight of her standing in the living room.

            She quietly laughs. "I'm not a ghost, baby doll. It's really me. After I gave Bryant a good tongue lashing for ignoring such a gorgeous woman like yourself, he calmed me down and successfully brought me over."

            Bryant joins her side and I immediately tense, assuming that he's livid at me for encroaching upon his personal space where I don't belong, but when I set my wary gaze on him, I'm surprised to see that he's staring at me with the same fervent lust and yearning that possessed him in the club. Instead of wanting him to explain himself or admit his guilt, I find myself silently pleading that he will allow me to kiss Natti more, touch her all over and possibly more...

            "I won't participate," he says as he looks at me intently. "I'll just watch."

            Excitement thrums deep within me, lust coalescing from my womb as my gaze diverts to Natti. "Really? I would love that."

Helen_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_cooper

            True to his word, he silently turns around and walks toward the bedroom. Natti grins at me and follows him. Feeling a little woozy from the alcohol, I sway as I stand up and follow the both of them to the bedroom. I expect it to be awkward and tense the moment I step into the room, but quite the opposite happens; I immediately lunge for her and wrap my hands around her slim waist before I ardently kiss her. She moans into my mouth as I suckle on her tongue while my hands roam up to her full, plush breasts.

            "I want to make you come," I whisper against her soft, succulent lips. "Please let me pleasure you."

            "As long as I can do the same to you, amor."

            I quickly take off the mask and wig and set them aside on the dresser, making sure to take off the wig cap as well. I let out a breath of relief as I undo the ponytail and let my long, blonde straight hair down. I close my eyes and shudder as I feel Natti's fingers course through my sleek hair.

            "So beautiful," she says. "I love your hair."

            "Thank you," I say as my gaze wanders over to the bed. "Shall we?"

            Instead of answering me, a sexy primal gleam forms in her eyes before she firmly grasps me by the shoulders and gently pushes me down on the mattress. She urgently presses her lips against me, sending more molten heat to my inner folds.

            "I can't wait to taste you," she whispers against my trembling lips. "Is that okay? Will you allow me to do that?"

            "Oh my God. I would love nothing more."

            "Mm. I love it when a beautiful woman rides my face. That way you can ride my tongue and come hard into my mouth."

            I uncontrollably shiver as my hands wander down to her full, round ass to gently caress and squeeze her. Our tongues intertwine with each other and I swear that I get wetter with every passing second. I almost forget that Bryant is silently watching us until I feel the bed dip under his added weight.

            "I'm sorry, I just had to get closer," he tautly whispers. "The both of you are so perfect together."

            "We just need to take these clothes off you, sweetie," Natti says in excitement as she roams her hands down to my perky breasts. "Undress for me."

 I quickly slip off the dress, bra, and panties and eagerly lie down on the bed; she devours my nude figure with a sexy, hungry look. "So fucking beautiful."

            She voraciously kisses me again and my legs instinctively part for her as she slowly lowers her right hand down my petite, smooth body before bringing her full lips down to my neck.

            "God, I can't wait any longer," she whispers against my sensitive neck. "I need to taste you."

            Feeling her lust radiate from her in palpitating waves sends more liquid heat to my core, forcing me to whimper as she stretches herself on the bed and eagerly waits for me to straddle her face. I glance at Bryant, my husband, best friend, and love of my life, and find him staring at me in a way that he hasn't done in months, with undeniable yearning and absolute desire.

            "I can't wait to see you come all over her face," he eagerly says to me as his hungry gaze wanders up and down my naked body.

            "I might need some encouragement," I whisper as I glance at her sexy, curvy body spread out on the bed, ready for me. "Will you talk me through it?"

            "Of course."

            I nervously make my way over to her and carefully straddle her beautiful face. She must feel my hesitation because she wraps her arms around my waist and tenderly kisses my aching, wet labia.

            "Don't be nervous, baby," she says. "You set the pace. You're in control."

            Her words placate me and force my rigid, tense body to relax. I lower myself on her mouth and gasp when I feel her wet, luscious tongue slide over my pink, wet folds. Bryant comes to my side and gently squeezes my breasts together as he brings his mouth to my left ear.

            "Ride her face, baby," he purrs into my ear. "Fuck her tongue like it's my cock you're riding."

            Bryant's sexy, masculine voice rumbling in my ear forces a primal shudder from me before I start to ride Natti's heavenly tongue. My hips have a mind of their own as I swivel and thrust against her long, luscious, wet tongue. Bryant surprises me when he frames my face and abruptly pulls me into a deep, voracious kiss that has me violently shuddering all over.

            "Come all over that tongue, baby," he whispers against my parted lips, wet from his saliva. "Don't think about anything. Just feel."

            His words send tendrils of lust straight to my womb. When he lowers his mouth to my left breast and begins to suckle on the taut nipple, I gasp in absolute delirium as I focus on the slippery, wet sounds of their tongues lavishing me in liquid heat.

            "So close," I say as my thighs tremble. "Oh my God. It feels so fucking good."

            Natti's tongue slides deeper inside of me, rubbing my G-spot perfectly. All of a sudden, I feel a pleasure like no other I have experienced before unfurl deep in my womb; my cunt tightens and tightens until the pressure is too much and I succumb to raw, exquisite ecstasy. My pussy squirts straight into her open mouth, and I have to cover my scream of divine pleasure as my cum spills down her throat for a few seconds. I writhe in absolute surrender before she gently pulls away from me and abruptly kisses me, swirling her tongue inside of my mouth.

            "Fuck, that's so hot," Bryant says as he avidly watches us kiss. "Taste yourself on her tongue."

            I can't deny the fact that my cum tastes good, but I know that Natti will taste much better. I bring my mouth to her right ear and suckle on her earlobe, flickering my eager tongue against the sensitive skin.

            "Please let me taste you," I whisper into her ear. "I want to do the same to you."

            She shudders all over and nods. "Okay, baby doll. Let me take off these clothes and lie down on the bed."

            I eagerly watch her strip and a carnal moan escapes me once she is fully nude. To my surprised delight, she has nipple piercings that look perfect on her and her clit is pierced. Girls with piercings are a major turn on for me. The thought of pleasuring Natti along with my sexy, handsome husband sends a fresh wave of arousal straight to my womb.

            "Would you like to pleasure her with me, baby?"

            He stares at me incredulously for a long few seconds until he finally says, "Are you sure?"

            I feel like such a different woman tonight; one that is confident and assertive, no longer timid and repressed. My voice doesn't even waver as I say, "Yes. And if you want, you can fuck her while I ride her face again."

            He groans and I love seeing his cock twitch underneath his slacks. "Laurel...I would love that. But I don't want you to regret it afterward."

            I nod in understanding. "I won't get jealous. I promise. But okay."  

            "How about we both go down on her at the same time?"

            "Mm," I say as I glance at her beautiful, voluptuous body. "That sounds perfect."

            I finally crawl over to her and nervously laugh. "Sorry. We're being rude. Talking about you like you're not here."

            "That's okay. I understand." She spreads her legs, exposing her smooth, hairless mound. "You can do whatever you want to me."

            I smirk. "I want the both of us to eat you out at the same time. Is that okay?"

            She moans in primal heat. "I would love that so much."

            Even though I should feel so nervous right now, I don't feel an ounce of hesitation as I lie down on the bed on my stomach and gently kiss my way up her toned, tanned legs. She shudders once I reach her pink, wet labia that are begging for my tongue. I glide my tongue up her wet, hot slit and coax a sharp gasp of pleasure from her once I flicker my tongue against her hot, slick core.

            "Mm, you taste and smell so fucking delicious," I say before I start licking her more voraciously.

            Bryant joins me on my left side and a shudder of excitement goes through me as he brings his mouth to her swollen, puffy clit and tenderly kisses it. Her legs shake and her back arches as I slip my tongue further inside of her and Bryant tenderly strokes her clit with his long tongue.

            "It feels so good," she says in a shaky whisper. "I'm going to come so hard if the both of you keep doing that."

            Her words urge me to slip my tongue even further into her slick, tight cunt. Bryant wraps his lips around the highly sensitive nub and gently sucks on it. Her hips thrust against the delicious friction that we are both feeding her as she tautly pulls at her hardened nipples. The delicious, wet, slurping sounds emanating from the both of us reverberate throughout the room, sending even more exquisite lust directly to my womb.

            "Fuck, I'm going to come so hard," she whispers as her entire body stiffens. "Oh my God!"

            I plunge my tongue in and out of her succulent pussy as Bryant fervently sucks on her engorged clit and she bucks and screams before liquid warmth floods my mouth. Her sweet, musky essence forces a moan from me while Bryant growls in approval.

            "Can you squirt for us? Bryant asks. "We want you to drench us in your sweet cum."

            "Oh God...if the both of you keep doing that, I certainly will."

            Bryant spits on her puffy clit before he sucks on the sensitive nub with more force. His warm saliva trickles down to her glistening, pink folds and I quickly make my way up to her until my face is level with her beautiful, inviting breasts. I bring my mouth to her right breast and gently suck on the pierced nipple, swirling my tongue around the sensitive skin. I glance down and feel my own clit throb as I drink in the image of Bryant placing her toned legs on his broad shoulders.

            "I'm going to make this pussy squirt so hard," he says before he plunges his tongue inside of her.

            Her unrestrained moans of visceral pleasure compel me to bring my right hand down to her swollen clit where I lightly rub her with my middle finger. The combination of Bryant and I doing these three things sends her over the edge again because her thrusts become erratic before her entire body tenses.

            "I'm going to come," she whispers.

            Her cum gushes out of her beautiful cunt in the same way that mine did; she squirts directly into his mouth, which elicits a moan of approval from him. I quickly crawl over to Bryant to kiss him; our lips and tongues intertwine in a heady, succulent kiss as he feeds me Natti's divine cum.

            "No wonder you love going down on me so much," I say.

            "It's fucking addicting. It tastes so good, doesn't it?"

            "Yes, it does."

            I quickly bring my attention back to Natti and kiss her fiercely as I roam her slick, tanned body with my hungry hands. "Next time you come over, we'll cook you dinner before we fuck you."

 "That sounds perfect. But I want to please the both of you as well. It's only fair."

            I glance at Bryant and I can't help but shudder at the sexy sight of his lips and chin glistening with Natti's slick cum. He turns to me and smiles with a glint in his eyes.

            "Whatever the wife wants, she gets."

 

Published 
Written by LawrenceLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments