Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Hand Job

"Adam and I discover a helping hand."

17
4 Comments 4
17.9k Views 17.9k
660 words 660 words

When I was sixteen, just about to sit my final exams, my long-term mate Adam and I were on study leave. I went to his house and we were going to revise together. I arrived at his house at round ten. Adam opened the door in a t-shirt and jogging pants. I was in jeans and t-shirt.

His parents were at work so we went into the lounge and sat down on the sofa and chatted. Finally we got our books out. Geography first and then physics. Just before twelve, we decided to take a break.

We started to talk about hot girls in the school and whether they shaved their pussy. I was getting a stiffy and I could see Adam was too. I asked him if he had any porn.

His reply was yes and he led me to his room. Once there, he pulled out a copy of Fiesta. We looked through it together and commented about the pictures. We got to the rear and that was where the reader's wives section was. There were some old fat women there. 

We turned the page and there was a turtle one for the ladies. There was a naked man in his thirties. We both looked and Adam said, "How does he wank? He's got no foreskin."

"Easy," was my reply, "I am circumcised, too."

"Show me," said Adam.

I said, "What, that I'm cut or how I wank?

"How you wank. i've seen your dick enough times to know your circumcised."

Reluctantly I undid my jeans and pull out my cut, now stiff cock. I rubbed precum around the mushroom head and around the sensitive scar line, then up and down the shaft.

"Let me have a go..." Adam took me in his hand and wanked me off. My balls tightened as I shot my load.

"Now my turn," he said as he pulled down his tracky bottoms and pants at the same time. His dick was rock hard and straining at his foreskin. I slowly pulled back his foreskin. The smell was gross.

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

I slowly wanked him and within seconds he came all over his t-shirt. We just sat there in silence, our now limp dicks just laying there. I told Adam he needs to wash his dick more or, better still, get circumcised like me.   

A few days later I went to his house again. This time we just went to his bedroom and stripped naked. He had just showered so I went between his legs and pulled his foreskin back really tight and put as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I slowly moved my head up and down his shaft whilst slowly wanking him. I could taste the salty taste of his precum. I cupped his balls in my free hand and squeezed them, not too tight.

His breathing went shallow. I prepared myself, then I felt the full force hit the back of my throat as he came. I swallowed twice as a second load erupted from him. He just lay there, recovering.

After a while he slid down between my legs. That morning I shaved away all my pubic hair. He licked the head of my dick like an ice cream, then followed my lead and wanked and sucked simultaneously. I didn't tell Adam that I was at the edge of no return and just filled his mouth with my cum. 

I thought he swallowed it all, but he saved a little and french kissed me, and I tasted my own cum. We both showered and just talked. 

We carried on this routine until I joined the armed forces. I met Adam five years later at a friend's wedding. We were in the toilet at the same time when he showed me his tight, circumcised cock. I wanted to suck him dry, but the toilet door opened. He said he got cut with money his Grandad left him.

Published 
Written by Noforeskin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments