Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Look what I brought home

"Bob has a bit of fun on a bus, before introducing to Jacquiline a new friend."

56
15 Comments 15
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
A few weeks ago, I had been sent on a business trip a couple of hundred kilometres away in a small country town. It was only a day trip, so instead of driving I decided to take the bus. That way I was able to go over my notes on the way there, and on the way back I could catch up on some much needed sleep. Everything had gone well and to schedule for the day. 

Around 4.00pm the bus was due to arrive for pick up. While I was waiting, I decided to text my wife Jacqueline to let her know I was on my way home. She hadn’t responded, probably having a wine or two with one of her friends. The bus had arrived, surprisingly on time. I had boarded the bus, and my designated seat was next to a man about the same age as myself, and for a male I had found him quite attractive. I’d put my travelling bag in the rack above our seat and sat myself down, introduced myself to the man I would have to spend the bus trip sitting next to.

“Hi, I’m Bob,” I said as I reached my hand out towards him.

“Hello Bob, I’m Daniel,” he replied, taking my hand giving it a firm shake.

For the first hour of our trip, Daniel and I slept. I’d woken, and he was leaning on my shoulder with one hand on my thigh. I gave him a nudge and he bolted upright, apologising for falling asleep on me. I had a laugh, thinking it was quite funny, and Daniel could see the funny side as well; he joined in with a bit of giggle.

A few minutes later my phone rang, it was my loving wife Jacqueline. Whenever she’d call, a picture appeared on my screen of her in a very saucy black night gown, and it was very transparent, giving a glimpse of her nipples, and if you looked hard enough you could see the outline of her bald pussy.

“Hi, honey,” I answered into the phone.

“Hello, cutie, how’s the bus trip going?” she asked.

“Yeah, all good,” I replied. “You didn’t answer my text earlier.”

“Sorry about that. I’ve been at Jo’s. She is having a few problems with her boyfriend, and we are having a couple of glasses of wine,” Jacqueline replied.

“That’s okay my love,” I answered. “It’s a good thing she has a wonderful friend like you to talk to.”

“You’re such a sweetheart, love you so much,” she said, with such sincerity in her voice. “Hope you don’t mind; I’m going to stay awhile, so I probably won’t be home when you get there."

“That’s fine, gorgeous. Love you, and I will see you when you get home.” I replied

“Love you too, bye.” She said before hanging up.

Daniel looked at me with a grin on his face and said to me, “Such a loving couple. It’s so good to see. And I have to say, if that’s her picture on your phone, she is definitely one hot woman."

I would have to agree with Daniel, she is definitely hot. It always turned me on when men looked at my wife, either her being in my company, or them looking at photos of her on the internet. I had decided to play a little game with Daniel and see how far he would go.

“Would you like to see more photos of my wife?” I asked him.

“Are you sure? Would she mind?” he questioned.

“Not at all, Daniel. If anything, it turns her on knowing other men appreciate her body.” I reassured him.

I set up the gallery on my phone and handed it to Daniel, very well knowing I would enjoy seeing his response to the pictures. The further he went through my gallery, the raunchier the photos were going to get.

“Wow, Bob, she is hot! Is that two men with her in this shot?” he asked, as he faced the screen towards me.

“It is,” I answered, “Take a look at the next one.”

I watched his draw drop as the next picture appeared on the screen, and only then I noticed he was wearing tracksuit pants, and they weren’t doing a good job at hiding the huge bulge my wife’s photos seemed to be giving him.

“Fuck, Bob, she’s wanking and sucking on three cocks!” Daniel said, very excitedly.

Now I was very lucky, as there weren’t too many people on the bus, and no one was sitting in the seats around us. I leaned over so I could see the screen as well, placing my hand on his thigh, very close to the bulge in his pants. Daniel hadn’t even flinched, so I continued to move my hand until I could feel his thick cock through the fabric. Without taking his eyes off my wife’s pictures, he let out a low moan.

“Mmmm, Bob, your wife is so fucking hot. I can’t help myself," Daniel said. “I would have to say I would really love to fuck her, if I had half the chance.”

I then slid my hand in to his pants, grabbed his thick hard cock and started stroking it. I ran my fingers over his knob, gathering his pre-cum to help lubricate his harden shaft. 

“Alright Daniel, if you want to fuck my wife, I’m going to want to fuck you.” I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear me. “My stop's in about ten minutes, you’re more than welcome to come back to my place if you like?”

The whole time Daniels eyes hadn’t left my phone screen, and I could feel his cock pulsating in my hand as I jerked him off. Daniel looked at me with lust in his eyes, “I’m going to cum. If you take me in your mouth, uh, uh, uh, I’ll go back to your place.”

I pulled down his pants enough for his big hard cock to stand upright. I had taken his throbbing knob in to my mouth while still jacking him off. I made it in time as he erupted, and I felt his warm juices hit the insides of my mouth. As I sat up and Daniel casually put his spent cock away, he asked me, “Are you gay?”

I looked at him and smiled, “No Daniel, like my wife, I’m bi. We enjoy both sexes; it’s a lot more fun that way.”

He smiled back at me. “I’ll go with that. Somehow, I just let you suck my cock, swallow my cum, and I’ve now agreed to go back to your place to fuck your wife on the condition I let you fuck me. I should let you know… I’ve never been with a man before.”

“You’ll be fine, Daniel. At any time you feel uncomfortable, let me know and we will stop.” I assured him.

In less than the 10 minutes after I had invited Daniel back to my place, the bus had arrived at my stop. I then stood up and grabbed my bags from the overhead luggage department. As I walked down the aisle, I turned around to find Daniel was following me. At the time, I was thinking maybe I should call or text Jacqueline, and let her know we have a visitor, or maybe not. I have always loved surprising her.

We had walked the couple of kilometres back to my place. When we both entered my home it was very dark, Jacqueline obviously hadn’t arrived home yet.

“Would you like a drink?” I asked Daniel, as I could see he was a little nervous. “You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. There’s no pressure. I want you to feel comfortable with this.”

“I would love a drink, and I’ll be fine. I am a little nervous, but you and your wife have gotten me so fucking horny. Think I would almost do anything to be able to fuck her,” he answered.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8



I grabbed us a beer each, we sat down and chatted for about half an hour and there was still no sign of my wife. I then texted her, and within a minute she had replied, "I’m 15 minutes away, see you soon. xxxx."

“Okay, Daniel, she is not far away. I would like to surprise her. Let’s go to the bedroom, get naked and wait for her,” I said as I put my phone on the dining table.

Daniel stood up, gave me a nod of approval, and then followed me into the bedroom where we both removed all our clothing. Daniel had a solid muscular body with a very tight arse, and I knew how much Jacqueline liked her men with tight arses. And as a matter of fact, so do I.

“Daniel, how about we lie down and wait.” I suggested.

Without another word he climbed onto the bed, and I followed right behind him. He was lying on his side, so I laid on my side with his semi-hard cock in my face. I grabbed his cock and begun to lick and suck it. Daniel was a little hesitant at first. After a few minutes he began sucking on my already hard member.

Daniel had become fully erect by now, so I sucked him harder and faster, grabbing his arse and pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. Daniel followed my every move and did exactly what I was doing to him. I was almost at the point of shooting my load into his mouth, when I heard Jacqueline’s voice.

“Mmmm, interesting my love. I see we have a guest,” she said, as she had begun removing her clothing.

Daniel and I had stopped sucking each other, and sat ourselves on the edge of the bed, both very surprised at my wife’s very casual reaction to the situation before her.

“How long have you been watching?” I asked my wife.

She approached Daniel, forcefully pushed him on to the bed so his cock was pointing straight up, and straddled him, grabbing his huge shaft, guiding it into her dripping pussy.

“Mmmm, long enough, uh, uh, to get my, ah, ah, pussy soaking wet for his huge cock,” she replied as she begun to fuck him slowly, engulfing him deeper and deeper with every descent of his thick shaft.

I placed myself behind Jacqueline, grabbing her arse cheeks. I spread them wide so I could run my tongue up and down her arse as she slowly fucked Daniel’s huge throbbing cock. Jacqueline had let out a long guttural moan as she came, her juices gushing all over him. I licked her sweet juices off Daniel’s balls, moving up his shaft, while he continued to slowly impale my wife.

I stood up, guiding my hard throbbing cock it into my wife's tight arse. Daniel realised what I was up to, so he momentarily stopped thrusting into her, and waited while I pushed my cock deep into her tight rear hole. He then lunged his cock all the way back into my wife’s pussy.

“Mmm, Mmm, oh fuck, I’m sooo full of cock, please, fuck me slowly,” she begged of us.

Daniel pulled his cock almost all the way out of her sopping wet pussy, and as he thrust himself back in, I would withdraw myself almost all the way out. After a few minutes we had both got ourselves into a steady rhythm fucking both her holes. Jacqueline had become a babbling mess, having orgasm after orgasm. The more she came the faster we both would fuck her. With every thrust I could feel Daniel’s cock through the thin wall of skin that separated us, adding additional pleasure to an already great experience.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, pleeease cum with meeee,” Jacqueline screamed.

I could feel Daniel’s cock shooting his load in to my wife’s pussy, and I released my own juices in to her arse at the same time. We both had slowly removed our softening cocks, and the three of us laid there on the bed, exhausted. Jacqueline had only then introduced herself to Daniel.

She then left the room to get us all drinks. When Jacqueline returned, I proceeded to tell her about what Daniel and I had gotten up to on the bus. This got Jacqueline all worked up again. So she began rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy in front of the both of us.

Jacqueline then laid with her head at the bottom of the bed, and Daniel climbed on top, burying his face in to my wife’s soaking pussy as he fed his thick cock in to her mouth. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the dresser, placed myself behind Daniel, spreading his arse cheeks wide. I proceeded to lick his virgin hole. He obviously liked it, because his cock was rock hard again, and there was no sign of him stopping me.

Daniel was obviously doing a great job on my wife’s pussy, as her moaning had gotten extremely loud, even with her mouth full of his large cock. I applied the lube to my fingers, and eased two fingers into his virgin arse. I held them there for a few moments for Daniel to get accustomed to. Daniel had begun to slowly fuck my fingers. By this point I was beginning to think he was a natural at having his arse finger fucked.

Jacqueline had begun bucking herself furiously into Daniel’s face. I know my wife well enough to know she was cumming hard and continuously. Daniel had pinned her down with his body weight not easing at any point with his relentless tongue attack on her pussy. I’d always loved watching my wife cum with another man’s tongue in her wet hole. I would have to say, watching another man making my wife cum was always a huge turn on.

I pulled my fingers out of his virgin arse, grabbed my hard cock and placed my knob at his rear entrance, and with a little force I entered him. Daniel lifted his head from in between my wife’s legs as I was entering him deeper and deeper. It felt great to be the first hard cock to enter in to his now once virgin arse.

“Oh, Bob. That feels fucking awesome,” Daniel gasped, “Please fuck my arse, fuck me hard,” he begged of me, with his huge cock still fucking Jacqueline’s mouth.

Daniel lunged his tongue back into my wife’s dripping pussy. I could hear her screaming in ecstasy as he latched himself back on to her throbbing clit, licking and sucking it furiously. I started thrusting faster and faster into Daniel's arse, my balls slapping on his as I drove my cock all the way home. Jacqueline was thrashing underneath us, in what I would have to say was nothing short of her having a huge series of orgasms.

I could feel Daniel’s arse tighten as he shot load after load of his cum in to my wife’s mouth. This was enough to push me completely over the edge, and I filled his once virgin hole with my own cum. After a few minutes of recovering from our orgasmic fun, we all laid side by side, with Jacqueline in the middle, on the bed with our arms around each other, exhausted and satisfied.

“That was so hot, love, watching your cock fuck Daniel’s arse,” Jacqueline enthusiastically said.“I lost count of how many times I came with his face in my pussy.”

“Bob, your cock in my arse felt so fucking good, and your wife’s pussy was so damn tasty,” Daniel happily said. “Would you mind if I stayed the night? I would love to fuck your wife again, maybe even you? And I would like to feel your cock inside me again, as well,” Daniel then asked.

I looked at Jacqueline, and already knew what her answer would be. “Let’s get some rest, and then we can all continue later,” I replied. “And that’s a yes, by the way, Daniel. We both love our all-night fuck sessions, and we would love for you to stay and enjoy us both for the rest of the evening, and possibly the morning as well."

Published 
Written by Bobsadventures2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments