Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Montana Spring

"Enjoing sex with another man on a warm spring day."

18
6 Comments 6
10.1k Views 10.1k
629 words 629 words
Being a married male bisexual generally means if you want to have some play time, there is a lot of logistics involved. I’m married for more than thirty years but have found in the past five years or so that male to male sex is much more passionate, direct and satisfying than sex with my wife (although we continue to have sex on a regular basis).

I particularly like to suck cocks and have my partner at the time cum while I’m sucking him. The best experience for me is the 69 position where we’re both working on bringing the other to completion. I’ve found great enjoyment while exploring a hard cock… getting it hard… and than playing with the soft warm head, pushing my tongue into his piss slit and every little bit m sliding my mouth all the way down his hard shaft. Being able to take your time and play in a leisurely way, I find, is a great way to bring your partner slowly toward a climax while also enjoying the pleasure to the max.

Late each spring we move our resident’s from the east coast to Montana for the summer. This is great, weather wise, but makes finding a male partner for some mutual sucking really tough.

Last week we had a nice stretch of early spring in the Flathead Valley part of Montana where we stay. Although my wife and I had had sex the day before, I was out and about running some errands and decided to stop at the one known cruising spot in the area, called the Old Steel Bridge… a public park with a number of trails that lead off into the woods.

Not much action but I decided to walk down one of the trails. After a bit I meet another gentleman a few years younger than me and after a brief conversation I asked him if he was interested in some male to male bonding.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

I think my directness caught him off guard and it was easy to see he was nervous and not very experienced at the game. However without much encouragement he agreed and we explored the area for a private place.

We found a good place but he remained pretty nervous. It didn’t look like we were going to do any mutual sucking so I offered to just let me suck him. That worked. He unzipped his fly and brought down his jeans.. and he was ready… no underpants and a cock that was quickly getting hard. As I went down and began to work on his cock, you could feel the tension and nervousness leave. There was an auditable breath on his part as I made the first past up and down his shaft. Over the next five minutes I went back and forth between working on his cock head with my tongue and going all the way down on his shaft to the base of his pubes.

At some point he was in his world and I was in mine, intent on giving him pleasure, meeting his needs and bringing him to cum. He began to breath heavy and stroke the back of my head. Then he began to push me deeper on his cock as I would go down his shaft. He pushed harder; he was down my throat and cumming. I really couldn’t tell the taste as he was too far down my throat. 

We both calmed down… I keep milking his cock... cleaned it up... and then we were back down the trail to the parking area. The sun was out, it was a nice warm day and the conversation on the way back was pleasant. It was a beautiful Montana Spring Day.

Published 
Written by cumandgo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments