Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More MM In An MMF Experience

"Realizing a man’s adventures with a couple"

51
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

After my mind-blowing experience with Stack, I was hungry for more cock. I would wake up in the morning alone in my bed, fantasizing a cock straddling over my face and teasing my lips. The bulbous cock head of some stud swaying gently before my eyes and teasing drops of pre-cum for my tongue to receive. Unfortunately, no amount of masturbation every morning could quench that fire within for another cock and semen-filled experience.

Undeterred, I sought out new ways to elevate my experiences. Gay massages - check. Bathhouse orgies - check. I needed more and needed more variety to keep pushing the boundaries. 

My Pornhub profile had listed out that I was an Asian man into interracial fun with both women and men. In addition, my playlists had groupings of AMWF, gay men frotting and MMF bisexual sex videos. Clearly, my playlists were displaying what I loved to watch while jerking off and my diverse sexual interests.

 One night when logging into Pornhub, I received a friend request from "BlondeAMWFWife". She said that she saw my profile, noticed my interest in both AMWF and gay sex and decided to reach out to me. She shared that she and her husband were looking to invite a new 'friend' into their home and sex adventures. But specifically, they both wanted to experience their first Asian cock.

"Hi! I'm Jim - I'm here to meet with Samantha and Wesley." I announced myself into the Ring doorbell. The drive to their home was just thirty minutes away but felt like hours because of the raging hard-on I had in my pants and mental anticipation of what was to come. "Hi Jim,” a sweet-sounding voice chimes back. “Samantha here! I'll come get the door for you."

In a few minutes, I'm greeted by a gorgeous blond dressed in loose workout clothes. She threw her arms around me to give me a big hug and pulled me into her house. She whispered tenderly into my ear, "I can't wait to experience my first Asian cock tonight, Jim. Wesley and I have been trying so hard all day today to save ourselves for you." My cock twitched with such seductive words, and I would have started fucking her if it weren't for her husband waiting for us in the living room. 

"Come on in, dude,” Wesley called out from inside the house. "We just opened up a bottle of red wine to start off the evening.”

Samantha held my hand and led me inside their world of sexual paradise. Samantha was just slightly shorter than me. She was five feet ten inches with flowing blond hair and a slender frame. You can tell that she was a college athlete and still kept up her fitness. The hoodie she was wearing was zipped up halfway, and you can see her tits peeking out. They were a gorgeous pair of milky white breasts with adorable nipples for all to see. 

Wesley walked up to me and shook my hand firmly. He was as tall as me and with a well-sculpted body. He handed me a glass of wine and asked me to sit in between them. The sex-driven gazes from their eyes made me feel like a captured prey ready to be devoured.

I sat on the couch, sipping on the glass of wine while trying to make small talk with them. They shared that they started to invite guests to their house a year ago after attending an orgy party. During their conversations at night, adding an interracial experience was top of their list. Specifically, it was Samantha who first suggested inviting an Asian man into their life, to which Wesley quickly agreed. Wesley had only recently experienced his first cock through one of their guests and was eager to try it out again. 

The crazy thing is that while all this small talk was happening, clothing was quietly being taken off by them. There I was, awkwardly sitting with my clothes on and holding a glass of wine while sitting next to two naked people. A naked man was on my left, and a naked woman was on my right. I placed the glass of wine down and proceeded to explore the bodies next to me. Raging with sexual desire, I just dived right in. My left hand reached out to a cock, and my right hand reached out to a pussy. As they continued to share with me their sexual history, I was stroking a cock to attention on one side and teasing open a pussy on the other. I was more fixated with Wesley's story and his cock. It turns out that during college, one of his roommates was Asian, and one night Wesley spied on this roommate jerking off. He confessed that till today he would occasionally jerk off with that memory in his mind. His tender sharing of this deepest secret got me even more fired up to pleasure him. Here was a man who had suppressed his desire for Asian cock for over twenty years, and now I'm going to fulfil his desire tonight. 

His white cock wasn't large. It was about six inches in length. But the girth of it felt so good between my hands. I teased his frenulum to draw pre-cum out of his cock. "Fuck you're good," he moaned. "This wasn't like the last time. This is so much better. You really know how to get me excited." Slowly beads of pre-cum started to seep out. I leaned over and lapped it up gently. He shuddered as my tongue licked up and down his cock. The musky smell of cum and cock was like a drug to me.

My breathing got deeper as I inhaled more aroma from his cock. I asked him gently, "That night in college, were you thinking of sucking your first Asian cock?" 

"Jim, I regret till today that I didn't do it that night. I thought I saw him motion to me, but I was so shy and confused." 

"Tell me what his cock was like," I asked as I engulfed my mouth around his cock. 

"Ah..." he moaned in response to my mouth. "It was beautiful. He had a gorgeous cock head, and his staff was smooth. He wasn't big but such a beautiful sight of a Chinese cock. I need some tonight, Jim, please. Samantha promised me a Chinese cock tonight..."

All this sexy talk was driving me up the wall. At this point in time, I would do anything for Wesley. But the mention of Samantha snapped me back to the other half of this lovely couple. "I think it's time that you both experience your first Chinese cock,” I declared. I slipped my jeans off and kept my underwear on for them to explore my lower parts. Not surprisingly, Wesley jumped in first. By now, I was suspecting that this adventure was more a gift from Samantha to Wesley. He knelt between my legs and proceeded to nestle his face against my cock. As he rubbed his face against my underwear, I could feel the occasional lips touching against my cock. I tenderly caressed his hair as he swayed his mouth over the staff of my cock. 

Samantha proceeded to peel down my underwear and revealed my Chinese cock to Wesley. He gave a big sigh as he stared straight at my cock. "Touch it, Wesley. Don't make the same mistake this time. Don't miss out on your chance again to make love to a Chinese cock." I said tenderly.

"Fuck, honey. Jim's words are so sexy and making me horny. How can you hold back?” Samantha chimed in. Wesley took a deep breath and sank his mouth on my cock. No hesitation, no teasing, no halfway. He engulfed all of my cock in his mouth in one shot. He slurped and sucked hungrily. 

Samantha was horny as fuck with this man-on-man action, and she was not getting the love her beautiful body deserved. I motioned for her to climb up the sofa and let me lick her pussy. I opened up the petals of her pussy to reveal a well-sized labia. I proceeded to lick and lap those amazing petals. This was causing this woman to gyrate to my tongue. "Fuck.. lick my clit. Please, lick my clit, lover boy". I promptly obliged and combined finger and tongue and drew out louder moans of, "Fuck, I'm wet,” and more juice dripping out from her hole. 

SalomeJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJones

Suddenly, I felt a little finger exploring around my rectal area. "Oh - who's being naughty down there?" I moaned in between pussy licks. Of course, I know that it was Wesley and I was happy to oblige his curiosity. I've never been penetrated before, but given Wesley's tender college story, I was happy to let him be my first. 

I lifted my ass slightly to give him more angle to my rectum. "Go ahead, baby,” I moaned. “Have some fun exploring my body.”

He lubed up his forefinger and inserted it gently into my asshole. I felt his first digit enter into me, and as he did, I felt his finger explore my anal track. I moaned and groaned as he pushed his forefinger deeper into me. "Yes, baby,” I groaned. “Fucking put that in me. Use my body, baby. Don't fucking stop going deeper.” By now, he was gently pumping my anal sensitivities back and forth with his finger. Wesley's mouth was on my cock, and his finger was in my ass. I was desperately trying not to cum all over the house. 

Samantha was now super horny and was begging us, "I need to be fucked. My pussy needs cock. One of you better fuck me now." I motioned to Wesley that he could go pleasure his wife. My cock and ass needed some time to recover. Samantha climbed on top of Wesley in a reverse cowgirl position and started to bounce up and down her husband's cock. The sight of this beautiful couple was too much for me to take in while sitting on the side. Both cock and pussy that I was just licking were now in sexual motion up and down. I've licked both separately already, so why not try both at the same time? I nestled my face right up to Samantha's shaved white pussy and started to lick her clit as cock proceeded to penetrate her. I was now getting a super close-up view of a married couple fucking each other. My tongue would lick clit and cock, elevating their sex to a whole different level. They were now moaning my name in unison, giving me recognition for the extra stimulation I was adding to their sex. 

By now, the three of us had tried pretty much every combination between two men and a woman. But there was one I wanted to save for last. I wanted to save this last one for us, just Wesley and me. I motioned to Wesley to stand up, and I proceeded to stand face-to-face with him. I whispered to Wesley, "I hope that your Asian fantasy has been up to expectation so far. I want to leave you one final present for desiring for guys like me." I held Wesley's cock gently in my hand and placed it on top of my cock. I started to rub our different colored cocks together. Our cock staffs were rubbing and touching each other. This is one of my favorite things to do with another man, and Wesley looked like he was enjoying it too.

My head was spinning, overcome with sexual stimulation between our cocks. In a fit of craziness, I stretched out my foreskin and docked his cock head into mine. Our cock heads were now rubbing each other inside of my foreskin. "Oh my goodness - this is fucking amazing," Wesley was moaning. "This feels so fucking good. My white cock is rubbing inside your Asian cock. I can't believe that this is even possible!"

"Cock to cock, baby," I whispered to him. "Use my foreskin to jerk yourself, baby". He held the two cocks together and moved his cock back and forth against my foreskin. "Does this feel as good for you as it is for me?"

"Oh yeah, Jim... uhhhh... I love being in you this way. This is so fucking sexy, and uhh... my cock... rubbing against yours... uhh... Samantha, this is way more than what I had fantasized... how the fuck did you find this amazing guy... uhhh..." 

I knew that he was close to cumming by the tone of his voice. This boy was shaking all over his body with the ecstasy I was giving him. "CAN I CUM, PLEASE?” was all he could muster up. "I NEED TO CUM NOW PLEASE." 

"Do you want to cum on my Asian cock?” I teased him as I took over, rubbing my foreskin over his cock. 

"YES - I need to. Please baby... please let me..."

But before I could respond, Wesley gave a loud roar of pure bliss, and I felt rounds and rounds of cum shooting over my cock inside of my foreskin. The warmth of milk coating my cock and spilling out of my foreskin was too much even for me to bear. My body started shaking, too, and I unleashed a load onto Wesley's cock. Our semen was now mixed together and was coating each other's cock, creating a delicious mess. Without missing a beat, I went down on my knees and started to suck his dick. I was lapping up both of our cum into my mouth. "I want more lover boy," I said. "I know that there's more cum in that set of balls of yours..." 

From a flaccid position, Wesley's cock quickly came back alive. Clearly, the thought of me sucking him off again got him horny again. I was devouring his cock passionately, licking his cock head and teasing up and down his staff. Pre-cum started pouring out from him as I lapped it up. "Mmm... delicious. Wesley, Your pre-cum is absolutely delicious to me.”

I pushed him gently for him to sit back down on his couch, and he arched backwards as I licked his tip. "Don't stop, Jim. You're fucking amazing. I want you every night...". I rubbed the inside of his thighs and massaged his balls. I was determined to make this man cum for me again.

"Don't worry about cumming again, baby." I said, "I'm happy to come every night and be your Asian lover." 

Apparently, that small talk was taking him to the edge again. He was shaking his head furiously like a wild man waiting to explode. But this man was determined to join his cock to mine again. "I need to feel your cock rub against mine again. Please, one more time tonight. I want your Chinese cock next to mine."

This man was obsessed with my cock and, in a way that was super kinky and sexy. I was happy to oblige. I climbed up to him and touched cocks. Staff to staff, cock head to cock head. I placed his hand on both of our cocks and allowed him to jerk us both. It's been a while since I've cum twice in a night with another man, but my cock was clearly up to the task. All this dirty talk from Wesley was having an effect on me and my dick. 

Wesley was jerking our cocks together and paying special attention to our cock heads. Our docking together clearly opened a new experience for him that he want to repeat over and over again. This time, it was me getting the surge. I could feel my balls churning cum from within. I need to unload from all the pleasure. 

"Wesley, I'm going to fucking cum on you and your cock again, baby. I love how our different colored cocks are pleasuring together. I love how our cum can mix together again. I love how you love my Chinese cock head baby. I love how you finger my ass, baby. I love how you talk dirty to me, baby. I love how you cum on my cock, baby. I love how you want me every night..." At this time, waves of cum came shooting out of my Asian cock. It was all over Wesley's cock, his body and his couch. 

Immediately, Wesley roared out twice for the night, and he, too, streamed out white shots of cum onto my cock. We both collapsed onto each other. We were exhausted from the wild sexual ride we just completed. We slowly turned our attention to Samantha, only to find her with an iPhone recording us. "Wait, you’re done? Is that all you've got?" Samantha asked.

Wesley and I just looked at her and smiled...

Published 
Written by jchoi2003
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments