Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Boss Punishes Me

"I break the rules and discover the pleasure of humiliation"

20
4 Comments 4
23.7k Views 23.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

She was wearing a tight velvet-red top that hugged her gorgeous round breasts and bright red lipstick along with a tight pencil skirt that accentuated her toned ass. I was enchanted by her beauty, but her sexiness was dangerous. Amanda was my boss and also one of the toughest girls I had ever met. She didn't take bullshit from men like many attractive female professionals often do, and she was used to getting things her way.

She approached me in her typical fashion with a strut so confident and sexy that she could be a model walking down the runway. Her look of determination was that of a big cat stalking its prey. As she approached me she said,

"Have you finished tracing the idiot who tried to steal sixty grand from under our nose?"

"Not yet, they took a lot of precautions to maintain secrecy."

"Well, clearly not enough. Please hurry with your job so that I can get the pleasure of firing and charging the ballsy fucker who thought they could get away with stealing from me."

"Yes ma’am"

The problem was that I had been the one to steal the money. Our firm was making such exorbitant margins that I thought there would be no way that anyone would notice sixty thousand gone missing. I had gotten away with doing this kind of thing at my old job twice and I had been hooked since.

It wouldn't seem like I needed the money. I have a high paying salary, a nice apartment in a decent part of town, and a pretty sweet ride. But then again, does any white collar thief ever really need the money? On the outside, it would appear that I'm a nice hard-working guy that knows how to climb the corporate ladder to success. However, that's only one side of the story.

It's not that I'm a complete asshole. In direct interactions, I treat people well and make them feel important, which is pivotal to making connections and moving up in the business world. However, I'm also a cut-throat businessman and I'll do just about anything for things to go my way. I've built my way to my current position by finding any edge to rise above my peers and competitors while maintaining a low enough profile and expressing a hard working attitude to avoid drawing suspicion.

I haven't always embezzled money from my employers. I worked my way up to that kind of offence starting with strictly legal strategies, but slowly started using shadier tactics until it came to this. I guess you could say I have a somewhat addictive personality. So as long as I continue receiving benefits from my behavior, I see no reason to stop.

At first my business mentality led to higher salaries, but after a while a little extra money stops seeming like much when you have all your basic desires acquired. My salary also couldn't quite get me everything.

So instead I started embezzling money so that I could have some income hidden from wife to use on my secret vices. I loved to gamble money on underground fights. These fights were always more raw and interesting to me then professional fights that were probably being rigged by much richer gamblers than me. I didn't gamble expecting to win. I gambled for the pure adrenaline rush of feeling a part of these underground fights. If I won, I was in ecstasy. If I lost, I didn't have to explain it to anyone.

Sometimes the fights were more brutal versions of MMA fights in which I could stand so close to the fight that I could feel the sweat flying off the fighters when they got hit. Other times, I watched fights between women in which the competitors would try to strip their opponent and win points by groping them and pleasuring them. The winner of the fight would then fuck the loser with a strap-on in front of a cheering crowd.

Witnessing the pleasure and the humiliation on the face of the loser in person was a rush like no other that I had ever felt. The pure dominant sexuality of the winner ravaging the loser was also extremely appealing to me. After coming home from these fights, I would fuck my wife with an intensity so powerful that she couldn't contain her screams of pleasure.

After the first time that happened I told her that it was the pent up energy from working extra hours at work combined with a new higher energy diet. She was a little skeptical, until the third time. I gave her five orgasms, including a squirting orgasm that soaked our bed. After that she insisted that I keep up whatever I was doing.

Although my wife was loving my extra energy at night, she wasn't matching mine. I've always struggled with the fact that my sex drive was always much higher than hers. She's an amazing romantic partner and a better sexual partner than most, but not enough to satisfy my full desires. So I started to look for new ways to fill the void.

Ordinary hook ups with new women don't really interest me. My wife is attractive and there's no guarantee that an ordinary hook up will be better than sex with her. Instead, I decided to look for new types of sexual encounters that my wife just wasn't really into trying. I started off with luxurious sensual massages from gorgeous woman with happy endings. As I became a more regular client with some of these woman they became comfortable with fucking me. I think my hard body, toned from hours in the gym, did not hurt me when it came to making woman comfortable.

Having the opportunity to make love to many woman instead of just one felt absolutely incredible. Trust me that if I could simply have an open relationship, I would, but it’s not something that would interest my wife and asking her would only cause a rift between us.

My underground lifestyle is easy to keep from her due to my long work hours, and the fact that the money I spend is money that she doesn't even know I have. As much as I loved these encounters, I still wanted to try even more. While the woman that gave me massages were experts in massages, I wanted try having sex with experts in sex. So I decided to hire sex trainers and tantric gurus that would open me up to better and more fulfilling sex.

My sex life was beyond anything I could have even hoped for. There was no way I could stop this lifestyle at this stage. However, the need to continue embezzling more money wasn't exactly what led me to the situation I'm in.

The hole I had just dug myself into was probably because, for the first time, I had been unable to separate my weakness for women from work. The firm I was working at had many more attractive and confident women than any other company I had ever worked for. Our team of women looked like they could easily step onto Maxim if they switched out their work attire. However, what really drove me crazy, was that they were not just beautiful but also highly ambitious in all aspects. This combination was pivotal to getting high-ranking jobs at our firm and thriving as successful dealmakers. With the way they relentlessly powered through work, I was desperate to find what they would be like in bed.

It had become a massive distraction. Even the gym was no longer an escape for me. What used to be a place for me to escape my thoughts and build my muscles had become another dungeon of lust that trapped my mind. Unlike most gyms, with many more guys than girls, my firm's gym had a beautiful toned girl for every muscular man. The smart move would have been to switch gyms, but it was a torture that my mind loved to subject itself to.

Some of my best ideas come to me when I am in the gym, so I was trying to hammer through some heavy weight to come up with an escape plan to the dilemma that Amanda had caused for me, but I couldn't come up with anything thanks to the gorgeous blonde girl in spandex doing squats in front of me. She could probably be an Instagram model, but she also probably had an Ivy League degree.

I had enough of this torment and decided to head to the showers. Just as I was leaving, Amanda walked in to gym. She was rocking a colorful racerback top and matching leggings that made my jaw almost drop. Out of all the woman at this firm that I had the hots for, Amanda was my absolute weakness. It wasn't just her killer looks but rather her cutthroat attitude that made me impossibly hard. She was probably more cutthroat than me and I knew she had probably used shady tactics to get to her high ranking position just as I had. She spotted me and said,

"Jason I'd like for you to go spend another couple of hours on your assignment after your shower. I'll come check on you after my workout."

It was already 6:30 PM and I had a massage planned for tonight to try to calm my nerves about the situation I had landed myself in. Did she already know? There was a solid chance that she had already found out and that she was just making me work two more hours as an extra fuck you.

I tried for two last painful hours to find some sort of way to make the embezzlement look like a mistake or pin it on somebody else, but I was completely stuck. I was almost tempted to just leave, but the idea of coming in to work the next day to get fired didn't appeal to me.

Amanda walked in, followed by two men who I didn't know. My suspicions were confirmed. I was about to get fired and probably charged.

"Jason, you know why I'm here. I finally traced the embezzlement to you, so you don’t need to try to bullshit your way out of this. Luckily for you, I've decided that I'm not going to charge you or fire you."

What? Why on earth wouldn't she? I had a look of pure confusion on my face.

She continued,"Trust me, it's not because I'm being merciful to you. It’s simply to my advantage to keep you here. See, you’re kind of like me. You're a twisted fuck, but you get your shit done. So what's going to happen is that you are going to pay back the money you stole and accept the punishment I'm about to give to you."

"And what if I don't?"

"Jason. Oh, Jason. You will, because you don't have much of a choice. Not only would you get fired and charged with embezzlement but I also tracked your spending of the money. So you could get into trouble with your wife and additional trouble with the law if I expose you."

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

She was right, but I didn't take punishment from people. I liked being in control. I liked maneuvering people into doing my will. I may have liked Amanda's attitude but only because it leads to results, and I didn't want to be on the receiving end of her fury.

"Now I have a life to get to, so your punishment will begin now. I want you to strip naked for me and these fine gentlemen."

"What kind of shit is this?" I said as I stripped off my clothing.

"This is me enjoying myself after you made me waste hours of my time to try to find where the $60,000 went. Now you are going to service these fine gentlemen because they have had a long day work. I want you to unbuckle their pants and suck their dicks."

As she said that she pulled out a paddle from a briefcase. I couldn't believe she was going to make me suck their dicks. I may have explored sex thoroughly, but I had always done it with women,

I noticed that the two men were very strong and had sharp handsome features. I wondered who they were and why Amanda had chosen them. I unbuckled the pants of the man closest to me and pulled down his boxers to reveal a large, uncut, seven-inch dick. He grabbed his dick and pushed it against my lips. I refused to open my mouth. The idea of serving another man like this was humiliating.

WHACK!!

Amanda slammed the paddle against my ass, leaving a searing sensation that resonated throughout me.

I put his dick in my mouth and tried to slowly work my way down his dick. I had no idea for how long I had to do this for so I figured I shouldn't be too eager.

"His name is Logan, and you will be servicing him until I say so."

As I sucked Logan's dick he took off the rest of his clothing off and began to push my head towards his crotch so that I would take more of his dick in.

"How is he doing Logan?"

“I would say he's doing okay for a first time cocksucker, but I think he still feels a little shy."

Whack! Amanda hit me with the paddle on my ass again. Startled, I worked more of his dick into my mouth and started swirling it around with my tongue faster.

"That'll do the trick!"

As much as I hated being humiliated like this by my boss, I felt weirdly turned on by the thought of her watching me suck another man's dick. Surely she was getting aroused as well. I continued sucking Logan's dick for about ten more minutes and then he began fucking my mouth. He had a musty smell, the smell of a true man and it was weirdly arousing. He started groaning as he held my head and used my face like a pussy. He then pulled out and came all over my face.

I should have been disgusted, but the feeling of servicing this man’s raw sexual energy until the point of orgasm felt extremely rewarding. Amanda came over to me and took a picture of Logan's jizz dripping down my face. She then swiped some of it off my face and put it in her mouth.

“Mmm, you're a lucky boy, Logan has some delicious cum. Now get to work on Tony."

I pulled down Tony's pants to reveal an even longer dick. It was at least eight inches long but a little bit skinnier than Logan's, which made it easier to suck. I was making rapid work on Tony's dick, trying to make him cum as fast possible and be done with my punishment.

Tony groaned as I tried deep throating his long rod. I mainly wanted to avoid getting my ass hit again, but I was starting to get a hang of it and at least Tony and Logan were appealing guys. They were even more muscular than I was, and they gave a strong alpha male aura. I couldn't believe the spell they were having on me. I was used to feeling in control but there was something about these men and Amanda that weakened me.

I could tell that Tony was nearing orgasm when Amanda pulled me back and made me stop. I was confused.

"Now, Tony is going to fuck you because you decided to try to cheat me. However, unlike you and your selfish ego, I will give you a choice. You can either beg Tony to fuck you in the ass, or you can walk right away without your job but also without any charges for embezzlement."

She was really testing me; she knew I had taken great lengths to get to my current job. She knew I would go the distance. I had fallen into a greater trap than I could have ever imagined and Amanda was going to enjoy it. I had tried to squeeze by her and now she was going to make me beg for her punishment.

“Let’s get this over with." I said as unexcitedly as possible.

“No, no, no, no. I said BEG. Now bend over your desk and beg Tony to fuck you."

“Tony please fuck me in the ass!” I yelled. I couldn't believe the words that had come from my mouth.

I bent over and Amanda spread my cheeks further to squirt some lube up my ass. She then put some on Tony's dick and it began. I was about to get fucked by a man in front of my boss at work. Tony grabbed my back and slowly guided his dick in. Waves of pain surged through me as he spread me wider than I had ever been spread before. He gave me no time to adjust and kept pushing his way in. He made it all the way in and then pulled out again. He repeated this again but faster. Soon he was fully fucking me.

After a while the pain went away and it was replaced with a rapidly rising sense of pleasure. I tried to keep any resemblance of dignity I had left by keeping my composure but Tony was fucking me really good. I started to groan in pleasure against my will.

"Yeah, you like it, don't you?" Tony said "I bet you didn't expect to like being fucked in the ass. Don't worry, you're just getting started."

Tony started to fuck me harder and he began to pull my hair while slapping my ass. He was making me into his little bitch. Given the position I was in, I started to thrust back into him. I couldn’t believe how hard this was making me. He grabbed my ass with both hands and groaned loudly as he buried his cock all the way in and I felt his cum fill my ass.

He pulled out, and then lifted me up, revealing my hard dick. Logan then grabbed it and began jerking me off. He pushed me down onto a chair and then began kissing me. I have always considered myself straight but there was nothing in my body holding me back. The raw sexuality of being fucked by Tony sexually charged me beyond any of my sexual training with a women.

"Oh, you two are so fucking hot," Amanda purred “I love watching men all over each other.

Logan was in total control as he kissed me all over my body, before bending me over so that he could fuck me as well. After lubing himself up, he wasted no time and began fucking me. His dick was wider than Tony's so it stretched me even further, but it hurt less because my asshole had already been warmed up.

Halfway through, Tony came up in front of my face and put his dick in my mouth for me to suck. I was now being fucked by two dicks at once. I was rock hard as I was being fucked over my own desk.

Through the corner of my eye I could see Amanda filming us in full swing. I still couldn't stop. This time Tony came down my throat, making me swallow his load, while Logan came on my back.

"Now clean him up, boys, and bring him over to my desk."

After cleaning me up they aggressively lifted me up and pinned me to Amanda's desk. I didn't understand what was happening and why I needed to be restrained. Then I saw it. Amanda had put on a massive strap on. It must have been at least nine inches long and wider than Logan's dick by at least an inch in circumference.

"Open wide," she ordered me.

As I lay face down on the desk with my face reaching just beyond the desk she shoved the whole thing down my throat. I gagged aggressively but Logan and Tony held me in place. Amanda fucked my mouth aggressively for a few minutes as a sheer act of dominance over me. She received no physical pleasure from this. Just the satisfaction of seeing the struggle in my eyes as I just tried to focus on breathing out of my nose.

"Have you had enough Jason?"

She pulled out to let me respond and I said,

"Yes, ma’am."

"Are you going to ever steal from me again?"

"No, ma’am."

"Now you're going to understand what it really means for me to be your boss."

She then moved behind me and began entering my ass. I now realized Logan and Tony's dicks had just been meant to loosen me. I felt like a giant hole was being bored from behind as she inserted the strap-on into me. She fucked me harder than Logan or Tony, sending mixtures of pleasure and mostly pain through me. I tried not to cry from the pain but at the same time I could feel my orgasm building. The pleasure was just enough to keep me from screaming.

After three or four minutes I erupted into the strongest orgasm of my life, cumming all over my chest as Amanda surged through me. I groaned loudly in pleasure, and then she finally stopped.

She pulled out and turned me over so that I was looking at her. If she was an incredible hottie before this, in that moment she was a goddess. She took off her bra and panties and then kissed me. It was a passionate kiss but one of dominance rather than love. While she kissed me either Logan or Tony sucked my dick to make it hard again.

Once I had reached full length again, Amanda sat up and slowly lowered herself onto my shaft. She pinned my arms over my head and Tony placed a ball gag in my mouth as she rode my dick aggressively.

"You've taken your dick well, Jason. Now it’s time for mine."

She bucked wildly, and I got the most amazing view of her bouncing breasts. She didn't care for my pleasure, but I was loving it.

She came three times on my dick and then removed the ball gag from my mouth as she got off me. She have me a long tender kiss and then said,

"Jason, this is only the beginning."

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by thepanther
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments