Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first bisexual experience

7
4 Comments 4
18.7k Views 18.7k
593 words 593 words
I am bisexual. I'm a 26-year-old woman now. There were plenty of times that I questioned my sexuality. At first, like everyone, I thought it was a phase that most women go through. Looking back at it, I thought wrongly. It all went back to my first bisexual experience.

It was November 2004 and I was being ready to be sworn into the United States Army. It was the night before I had to go to the MEPS station (Military Enlistment Processing Station). There were a group of people just like me standing around, they were entering the military as well, but some of them were enlisting in the Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and not Just Army like I was.

Then we were finally told who our roommates were. Mine was about a few inches taller than me with a short military hair cut and thin glasses. I could definitely tell she was still a female though.

After dinner we had returned to our designated hotel room. ( DADT “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” Policy was still intact at the time, just to let you know.)

It’s sad that I don’t remember that female’s name, but I’ll try my best to explain. She had light blond, short hair and blue eyes. She was one of the tomboyish types, like me. We started talking about our future careers and what we were going to do with our lives.

At that time, I started to think about her appearance and I had my first wave of attraction to the same sex. It was weird at first but I shook it off. Then for a little bit, we watched a little TV. All of a sudden we started to talk about sexuality.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

She told me that she was bisexual.

When we got bored, she had a deck of cards and she asked me to play a card game with her. I accepted her invitation.

She told me the rules… if the five cards I had in my hand beat the ones in her hand… (like in poker) I had to tell her what she had to do, like truth or dare, but with dare only. It also worked vice versa. I thought about it and I started to get really curious.

My hand actually beat hers. She asked me what I wanted her to do.

I told her this; “I never kissed a girl before, and I was always curious to see what it felt like. Would you give me my first kiss experience with a female?”

She paused for a second. Then she told me, “All right.” She pushed my bangs behind my ears gently and I felt her hand come to the side of my face, like a lover would do. She put her soft lips against mine as we started to kiss. I was the first one to open my mouth to invite her in.

We made out about three minutes straight. To tell you the truth, I loved it. Katy Perry may kiss a girl and like it, but I loved it in some way. (That song was way after that time.) 

We went to sleep later on that night and after two days I never got to see her again.

There were females and males I kept my eye on for friendship and, secretly, love.

That was my very first bisexual experience with a female and I'll never forget it.

Now I'd love to make some bisexual friends on some online bisexual dating sites. It's really amazing!

Published 
Written by Bisexualchick2013
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments