Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naturally Sexy

"She captivated me the second I laid eyes on her..."

165
43 Comments 43
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Most of the places and characters in this story are real, but, sadly, Jenna is not. Jenna is the beautiful girl in the picture, an image posted by Sebastian Tombs in one of the groups. For some reason she called out to me, and I wanted to know more about her, so I wrote her story! As it turns out, she's every bit as sexy and sensual as I thought... I hope you'll enjoy our chance meeting. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I also hope to meet her in real life someday!"

 I was lying there naked, bathed in sweat. The room was warm, but the sweat was half due to pain and half to arousal… okay, maybe ten percent due to pain and ninety percent to arousal; it didn’t hurt like it had the first time, not now that I’d gotten waxed many times, but the process was necessarily intimate. That first time I’d only gotten a French wax, but oh boy, ouch – and I’m not terribly hairy. I can’t imagine what it must be like for women that have a fuller growth.

I hadn’t thought, at the time, I’d ever do it again, but I had, of course, and not only that, I’d graduated to a Brazilian! For the uninitiated, the French wax just tidies everything back to a small triangle and fringe around the labia that most bikini bottoms will cover. The Brazilian, presumably named because of the tiny, nothing-there thong bikinis popular for years in places like Rio but now common everywhere, leaves you smooth front, middle, and back, although you can choose to leave a small strip or other shape front and center. But it gets all of the most sensitive and intimate areas!

My last few times now I’d gone Brazilian, and my technician, Ji-yeon, or just Ji, is a perfectionist, so she thoroughly works me over! As I said, the pain isn’t so bad anymore, and I like it once she’s done, nice and smooth, although I’ve debated going retro to the full bush for a while now. Richard and Seth seem to like the pre-pubescent-looking me a lot, but I’m not the least concerned that a hairier me would scare them off!

The thing about Ji, besides being a sadist and a perfectionist, is that she’s a terrible tease! More accurately, she’s an excellent tease. She’d realized the first time we met that I’m easily aroused, and despite the pain – or maybe partly because of it – I become very aroused when she spends time working in the region she does.

We’d both been a little embarrassed the first time when she’d realized I was aroused – and with me, there’s no hiding that fact – but she assured me it was not unusual, and now that we know each other better and have become friends, she makes a game out of seeing how aroused she can get me. As if that’s a big challenge! She’s made me come more than once, which gives her the giggles something fierce, but since I enjoy it… And I know she does it on purpose now, and one day, I’ll turn the tables on her.

She’d mentioned earlier in this session, as she was teasing my horny pussy, that many of the guys they work on get very aroused too. I hadn’t even thought about them waxing guys, but when she explained that it was the reason they didn’t schedule any women on Tuesdays, it made sense. Their setup is sort of a locker room/dressing room area with several lockers for your clothes, purses, etc, and six rooms surrounding it, one a restroom with showers, and five private rooms for treatments. With it being a common changing area, they’d wisely created a day for men only.

I asked her if it bothered her, doing men, especially if they got aroused, and she’d assured me that no, she was fine with it – and she preferred that they stay hard throughout because it tightens the skin around the base of the cock, which makes waxing easier.

Then she giggled, blushed, and said, “I like it! Some very nice penises! It makes me very horny and sometimes they come.” I knew she was Korean, but her English was flawless with barely a trace of an accent, which, when I’d mentioned it, she explained was due to being taught English in school growing up in Seoul and then living in the States for twelve years.

After I got over my surprise about how blunt she was about the men having orgasms, I laughed, and said, “With your willing help, I’m sure.”

She admitted that, laughing about how it boosted her tips, but said she never did it on purpose until she was almost finished because, as she’d said, she wanted them to stay hard. “But some guys, they come too soon!

“Isn’t that the truth?” We both laughed. “Does your husband know that you wax men?”

“Oh, he knows, yes, but not about the extra services. He likes the extra money, and that I always come home very horny on Tuesdays. Balls are hard to do though, so much loose skin. I have to grip them very hard.” She made a fist, then giggled again, and I laughed.

“I never thought about that, but I guess so, huh? I’m sort of amazed they can get that aroused, painful as it can be.”

“But you do.” She giggled. “You just had orgasm, yes?”

“Smarty pants! Yes… and yes, it will help your tip. When do I get to do you?”

She stroked my clit and slipped a finger into me, making me gasp. “We’ll see! Maybe soon. I need to go get some more lotion for soothing so you get no bumps, I'm all out. I’ll be right back.”

Lying there, sweaty and semi-satiated as I waited for her to return, I slipped a hand between my legs, touching myself. I could easily come again, I knew that – and was tempted – but instead I just enjoyed how I felt, hot and slippery with arousal, my lips puffy and full and my clit still hard and sensitive – in other words, ready for fucking! I was smooth and nice, but still a little tender, and I knew I was probably red in the areas where she’d worked me over, which the soothing lotion would help.

In the center, though, where I was so puffy and wet, the tenderness was of a different variety altogether. My knees automatically came up and apart, and as I lightly stroked and played I realized how much I wanted to come! I closed my eyes and imagined Ji waxing a sexy stud with a big, hard cock, stroking it, teasing him. He’d groan, and he’d leak precum, and his big cock would throb and strain in her hands... my hands… My clit was so hard, so eager…

When I heard the door open as Ji returned, I didn’t stop. She’d teased me many times, now I’d tease her!

Except… I heard a gasp, and then an unfamiliar voice say, “Oh, I’m so sorry! They told me room three…”

My eyes flew open, and there in the doorway, framed between my raised knees, was a goddess! Seriously, she was so sexy, so sensual, that it took several seconds of staring at her before I realized I should be very embarrassed about being caught masturbating – especially with the view she had!

I had instant girl lust for her, not something I’m very familiar with, but I recognized it nonetheless, and when she began to back from the room and pull the door shut, muttering another apology, I said, “Wait! You don’t have to go. We’re all done, Ji just went to get some lotion to finish up and then I’ll be out of here.”

“Are you sure?”

“Sure… stay and talk to me. I’m starting to think Ji got lost. And sorry about that. I was just, you know, passing time.”

She smiled, and she was even more beautiful! “Yes, I’ve been known to pass time that way too. It looked like you were enjoying yourself.”

“I was.” I blushed, but as she moved closer, I drank her in. Her face had captured me first; she wore very little makeup and didn’t need it, her remarkable face framed by chin-length honey-blond hair, every feature sexy and sensual. Soft, full, slightly parted lips, intelligent, questioning eyes below delicately arched brows, cute, perfect nose… more the embodiment of beautiful than I can put into words!

Tall, slender, gorgeous, bigger-breasted than me but still smallish, her breasts were flawless. With her athletic frame, although her hips flared nicely and her shoulders were straight and proud, her curves were gentle, long and graceful rather than round and voluptuous; simply ‘right’, somehow, and her shapely legs seemed to go on forever. Between them, framed by faint tan lines, was a beautiful, trim little dark bush, a few shades darker than her hair - and what she was there to have removed, no doubt – but it looked so perfect on her!

It wasn’t sparse and thin, but it certainly wasn’t a tropical rain forest, it was just wonderful! Feminine, sexy, perhaps lightly maintained, just enough to hide what lay within… almost. It teased, it hinted, it was subtle and sexy and I so wanted to touch her! I also wanted to yell at her to leave it alone, that you don’t mess with perfection. Then again, lying there smooth and freshly waxed, it would have been very hypocritical for me to tell her to stay natural.

When I realized I’d been staring at her crotch for several seconds, my eyes darted up to hers – and found her examining my bare pussy as well! Now we both blushed but laughed.

She said, “I guess I’ll look like that soon.”

“What, wet and horny?” We both laughed again, the embarrassment fading. “I’m Rayne, by the way.”

“I’m Jenna, and yes, probably, but I meant smooth. Does it hurt a lot? I’ve heard yes and no on that.”

“You’ve never had it done before?”

“No.”

“Oh. Wow. Then yes – for me, the first time was the most painful, but then after that, it got easier.”

“So, sort of like fucking?”

I laughed. “Sort of – I hadn’t thought of it like that, except it never becomes fun or pleasurable. Well, sometimes, with Ji-yeon; she makes it worth your while.” Jenna grinned, and I went on, “I’m not sure if there is less hair after the first time, if it comes out easier, or if I just became accustomed to the pain, but I think the first was the worst.”

She wrapped her arms around herself and shivered. “I’m dreading the pain part, but the guy I’m dating sort of talked me into it.”

“Has he had it done?”

“No, just manscaping.”

“Then fuck him, right? Until he experiences it he shouldn’t try to force you to.”

She laughed. “I should tell him that!”

“You should. Personally, although you didn’t ask for my opinion, I don’t think you should do it.”

“You don’t? Why?”

I sat up, leaning back on my hands. I was still sitting there with my knees up and apart, and she was still standing there in front of me, naked and stunning, but neither of us felt the least self-conscious, which was odd. “First, you don’t seem like you really want to – I mean, it’s not permanent like a tattoo, it grows back, but why go through the ordeal if you’re not sure? Second… well, you’re pretty much perfect just as you are.”

I know I blushed, and she did as well, but laughed and thanked me for the compliment. “What a nice thing to say!”

“No, I mean it! It’s not like you have some wild jungle there, just a nice little accent of soft curls on your… How tall are you?”

“Six feet even.”

“Wow – and I thought I was tall at five-eight! But it just… I don’t know, provides such a nice little place for the eyes to pause as they take in the amazing tall, beautiful rest of you! It’s so perfect, I’d hate for you to mess with the symmetry. You look like an artist’s concept of the perfect feminine – a talented artist!”

“You’re so sweet… but you did it. I mean you’re smooth, right?”

“Well, yeah, but that’s me. I’ve messed with a landing strip, different shapes, even letting it grow fully out for a while – and I was ready for it the first time, I wanted to try it. It doesn’t seem like you are.”

“No, I guess. But it’s the style. I feel all old-school.”

“You know what they say about style – nothing is ever new, it’s just coming back around for another pass. I think a lot of guys are getting so accustomed to smooth that it’s becoming passé. Pretty soon, a nice little set of curls like you have will be the most erotic thing going.”

“You think?”

“The rules of style – and the predictability of men – are both carved in stone.”

She laughed. “You’re fun! This will sound weird, but can I touch you?”

I wanted to scream, ‘God yes!’, but instead I said, “Touch me?”

“To feel how smooth it feels. It looks so nice.”

“Oh. Well sure, I guess. I might be a little moist in places.”

She smiled. “That’s perfectly fine.” She moved forward the two additional steps she needed to get close enough, then reached out and lightly stroked my newly smooth mound. Her fingertips were sending delicious erotic shocks throughout my body, and I trembled, desperate for more. “It does feel wonderful, so soft and smooth. Not a trace of any stubble.”

“No, that all gets brutally yanked out.” I laughed but was shocked to find myself scooting my butt forward closer to her, even as I spread my legs further. I wanted her touch! I stifled a moan, but couldn’t stop the shudder that ran through me, and I think she felt it. “It will feel even nicer after Ji puts some lotion on me.”

I took her hand and pulled her fingers to the crease where thigh and crotch meet, guiding them along that narrow, sensitive bit of flesh alongside my outer labia. “If you do decide to get anything done, you could have Ji do just this area. I love the way it feels, and your boyfriend might appreciate a clear path there and still being able to nuzzle his nose in your curls…”

She smiled again. “Mmm, that does feel amazing! So soft and warm and smooth – and, by the way, you’re more than slightly moist.”

“I know… God!” Her perfect nipples had hardened, each a stiff pink raspberry that I so wanted to nibble on. The room was anything but cold, and I knew she was becoming as aroused as I was. She traced around my sex, touching the smooth, slippery edges of my outer lips, and then below, up the other side, and then just grazing the front of my cleft, the hint of a touch on my rigid clit.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

My mind screamed, Yes, yes, oh my God yes, touch me, touch me, make me come! I need your fingers on me… in me! God yes, stroke my pussy, my clit… you’re right there, right there, please…! Yes, right there!

And then she did, tickling my anus and running her fingers up through my pooling arousal, onto my puffy inner lips, between, around, stroking, slipping between, teasing my opening with two fingers and then entering me with the same two, the side of her thumb grinding on my hard, sensitive nub... and I came! I came hard and suddenly, the stymied, frustrated orgasm that had been paused when she walked in on me now in full bloom, and my legs clamped shut on her hand as I thrust myself onto her fingers, my vagina clutching at them.

She cupped her free hand behind my neck, holding me, controlling me as she frigged the blooming hell out of my spasming pussy, almost violently thrusting into me, her fingers stroking inside of my cunt as I climaxed. She seemed to know just what my orgasm was, just what was needed to take it into another realm, and I struggled to stifle my sounds so that the whole building wouldn’t share the sound effects of my pleasure.

Even after my orgasm had peaked, I found myself thrusting my hips, taking her fingers, squeezing them with my sex. Shudders, aftershocks, coursed through me, and I opened my eyes to her beautiful face, a smile and a look of wonder gracing it as she said, “Was that as good from in there as it was out here?”

“Ohh, God… Jenna, thank you!”

“I think you needed that. It was the least I could do after interrupting your, umm… reverie.”

“My reverie…” I laughed weakly. “Yeah, let’s call it that.”

Jenna grinned, gently moving the fingers that were still inside of me and making me gasp. “Did that make up for the interruption?”

“Just looking at you made up for the interruption. My God, you’re so beautiful! This was good too, though!” We both laughed.

“You want to see something beautiful, you should see yourself as you come.” She slowly slid her fingers out of me as I gasped anew, then brought them to her lips, no doubt savoring my sex scent before she licked them. “Delicious, too.”

When she offered her dripping fingers to me, I eagerly licked them as well, enjoying the fruits of my arousal. When she withdrew her hand, I asked, “May I feel your curls, just in case you do decide to go through with this? I love the way they look…”

She moved closer, presenting her downy bush to the hand I was gripping the edge of the table with, brushing my fingers. As she said, “Of course, please do,” she parted her long legs slightly in invitation.

I ran my fingers through her little patch. It was as soft and delicate as I’d imagined, not coarse or stiff despite the slight curls. I felt the warm, soft skin beneath, and gently tugged a few hairs, stretching them out. I touched the front of her cleft, the skin of her little hood stretched over the arch of her plump clit, and she shivered. She moaned softly at my touch, and when I slid my middle finger between her lips she was wet, dripping, and I entered her slowly, with just a fingertip.

“You’re as wet and horny as I was.”

“Of course I am, after what we just did! What do you expect?”

“I didn’t know what to expect, but I found exactly what I was hoping for.”

“God…” It was her turn to shudder, her turn to spread her legs farther and push forward to take more of my finger, and as I eagerly began to push her toward climax, Ji-yeon returned.

She was talking as she walked in – not surprising, Ji can talk a blue streak - and didn’t immediately notice the two of us in our compromising position. “Rayne, I’m so sorry! I got busy and forgot about you! I stopped to make a call and… oh! Hi! You must be Jenna.”

We pulled apart, embarrassed about being caught with my hand in something so much better than a cookie jar, as Jenna replied. “Yes, I am. I was just talking to Rayne as we waited.”

“Oh… you two know each other?”

We looked at each other, grinning and blushing, and I said, “We do now!”

Ji blushed and giggled – she had a pretty good idea of what had been happening in her absence, I think – and bustled over to me with the bottle of lotion. “I’ll do this now and you’ll be all done. Lie back… Oh, you’re very wet! You made a puddle on my table again, you naughty girl!”

We were both giggling as she took a warm, wet cloth and cleaned me so that she could apply the lotion, her touch on my sensitive sex almost unbearable. When she poured on a liberal amount of the warm oil, however, and began to spread it and rub it in, I couldn’t seem to keep my hips from thrusting my sex against her hand.

“Hold still! You’re a very horny lady… Stop that!”

Jenna was almost in hysterics, laughing so hard that tears flowed – it was at my expense, but it was worth it, and I was laughing too. “Oh, c’mon, Ji – you’re doing that on purpose!”

I’d probably have come again if not for the humor of the situation, but as it was it was just too silly. As Ji finished up bump-proofing my sex with her special lotion, Jenna apologized and told her that she’d decided to pass for that day and that maybe she’d make a new appointment later. I mentally celebrated her decision to not mess with perfection as she gave Ji a twenty to make up for the late cancellation, and after I’d paid we both got dressed in the changing area.

Wanting to cement our friendship, I said, “You want to go get a coffee or something?”

“We could – or, better still, you could come to my place, I’ll make coffee, and you can finish what you started. I only live a couple of miles from here.”

That sounded wonderful to me! I had about a sixty-mile drive home, from Canon City where the salon is to our home west of Salida, but I had no other plans. I followed her, and once inside her condo, the door had barely closed behind us when we were all over each other, the coffee forgotten. I’d thought sharing a few minutes over coffee would help us get better acquainted, but it paled next to this method, as clothing quickly came off.

We kissed and fondled our way to her bedroom, where Jenna took the lead. Odd, because it had been Gina who had been my first lesbian/bi experience, and she had also led me into it, albeit more gently and gradually than Jenna; with men, I’m as likely to be the initiating or dominant partner as not, or at least equal, but so far, in my limited experience with women, I’d been submissive with both. Maybe it was her height – four inches doesn’t seem like a lot, but I felt like she towered over me - but when we were naked once again and she grabbed me from behind and pulled me back against her, I melted.

Her left arm was over my shoulder and across my chest, where she firmly grasped my right breast, pinching my nipple. Her right stretched over my hip, her hand between my legs and her fingers inside of my dripping pussy. She was almost rough, belying her soft, feminine looks, and her hard body, firm breasts, and stiff nipples against my back added to the impression as she frigged me with a vengeance, driving me to a sudden, hard orgasm.

I hadn’t intended for her to do that, hoping instead to repay the wonderful experience she’d given me at the spa, but once she had me in her grasp – or, more accurately, once she was pushing me toward my climax – I couldn’t think of anything else, and when I came, bucking against her and humping her hand, I think only her arms around me held me up. As my orgasm waned, I slumped against her.

“God, Jenna, you’re going to kill me! That was amazing, but wow! I need to catch my breath.”

“Good, you lie down and do that.”

 I let out a startled shriek as she abruptly shoved me backward, but when I landed spread-eagled on her soft bed, we both laughed. “You scared me!”

Still laughing, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips, her hands going to my breasts. “No worries, I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.”

As I savored the hot wetness of her pussy grinding against my mound, I reached up and explored her perfect breasts as well, enjoying their firmness and fullness – more than mine, but not huge – and stroked her nipples, feeling them harden to my touch. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled myself up to where I could suck on her stiff, sensitive nipples.

She writhed and moaned in my grasp as I took control, and when I slid my hands down to grip her ass, and my fingers between her legs, she widened her stance, welcoming me. She was wonderfully wet and slick, her soft folds eager and yielding, and when I pushed the wet tip of my left middle finger into her ass and slid my right middle finger deeply into her tight pussy, she came, gripping my head and crushing my face to her breasts. Her hips were set on grind as she thrust against me, pushing her sex and her tight little star onto my probing fingers, and when I lightly bit her nipples she swore and cried out.

As that orgasm waned, she again took over, pushing me back and moving up to mount my face – what I would have done to her in another minute anyway – and ground her beautiful pussy against my lips and tongue, her soft curls sensual, tickling my nose, sandpaper-rough against my lips and cheeks.

Gina had always been either smooth or sporting only a landing strip or a small soul patch when I’d gone down on her, so this was a new and very exciting sensation, her wet pubes on my mouth! Jenna demanded that my lips and tongue service her, and I ate her up, reveling in her heat and the taste, scent, and feel of her - and her sounds, oh my! When she leaned back and put her hands on my hips so that she could better grind her pussy, sliding her needy sex on my face, I loved it and eagerly lapped at her, swallowing her juices.

When one of her hands found its way to rest on my mound, her fingers playing a tune on my clit, I liked it even better, and we both had several very satisfying, even shattering orgasms before she collapsed, toppling off of me, panting and moaning as she pulled me into her arms and wrapped those long legs around me.

We slept – I think not for too long – but when I awoke I snuggled back into her as she spooned my body and she said, “You awake?”

“Mmm, I am, yes. This is nice.”

“Are you okay?”

“Of course… why wouldn’t I be? Are you?”

“More okay than I’ve been in a long time. That was amazing! I’m so glad I walked in on you.”

“Me too.”

“So, you’re married, huh?”

She’d seen my ring. “I am, yes. My husband’s name is Richard. You?”

“No. Almost, once.”

“Oh.” I didn’t pry. If our friendship lasted, she’d tell me if she wanted to. “Boyfriend?”

“Not serious, so nothing currently.”

“But you do like men…”

She laughed. “Yes, very much. Most men.”

Again, I didn’t pry. “Girlfriend?”

She laughed again and squeezed me tight. “Sure feels like it!”

It was my turn to laugh. “Oh, I like the sound of that! God, you were amazing… so we’re… what? Both bisexual? I mean I am, but only with one woman until now. I guess I prefer men, mostly, but I’d never pass up an experience like we just had… are still having, I guess!”

“I’d say I lean more to the lesbian side. I like men and I love a nice hard cock too, sometimes, but what we just did… men just can’t provide anything like that.”

“Oh, I don’t know… My husband is bi too, but he’s great in the sack. He’ll do anything that feels good and loves to give pleasure.”

“Maybe I’ll get to meet him someday.”

“He’d like that… God, he’d love you! You could wrap him around your little finger.”

“Nice! Is he hung?”

I laughed. “You don’t beat around the bush… so to speak.” I wiggled my fingers in her wet curls and we both laughed. “Yeah, he’s packin’ pretty good! Not circus freak huge, but big, yeah, and he knows how to use it. Lots of other good stuff too.”

We eventually recovered enough to go to her kitchen – for cold Cokes instead of coffee – and we spent the next couple of hours together, still naked and not at all uncomfortable with that fact, as we got to know much more about each other. I eventually got comfortable enough to show her photos of Richie, including the nude (and aroused) ones, and she remarked very favorably about his looks and his package.

I convinced her to let me take a few pictures of her, including the one at the top of this page, my favorite of her, standing in her bedroom, sexy and gorgeous, and she took a few of me. We kissed and hugged and reluctantly parted later that evening. I had to get home, but I did set up a tentative date with her to come up to our place the following weekend, and we swapped phone numbers.

On the way home, I called Richard to tell him I’d be there soon. He arranged to meet me in town for dinner but asked why I was so late.

“Oh, this and that. I got involved in something.”

“You meet a guy? Tell me you didn’t meet a guy.”

“I didn’t.”

“Just shopping?”

“Mmm, yeah, let’s go with that. I got you something special.”

“Oh yeah? What?”

“You’ll just have to be patient. It won’t get delivered until next weekend.”

“Delivered? What could it be?”

I laughed. “Curiosity killed the cat. Be patient. In the meantime, I’m nice and smooth again... Very lickable.”

“And horny?”

“Mmm, not as much as you might think, but I’m sure you can change that.”

He did, too, and he absolutely loved his surprise the following weekend – and I think he’s swung Jenna back toward the male part of her bi side, at least by a few degrees. He’s also become more open to me letting my fur grow out for a while. As much as Jenna loved fucking my husband, she still enjoys me a lot, as I do her, and I think Gina will mesh nicely into the mix soon as well. All in all, the best wax job I ever had!

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments