Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Beach Party

"Dani knew that she shouldn't have gone to that party"

43
20 Comments 20
7.7k Views 7.7k
980 words 980 words

Author's Notes

"This story was inspired by a chat in a Lush chat room. My thanks to the Lush members who helped me create this fantasy."

When the guys from work asked me to go to a party with them, I said I would.  But when I learned that the party was at a nude beach, I should have immediately said no.  These are guys I work with.  What was I thinking?

Poe, Randy, Sam, and I were walking along a trail that leads toward the beach.  It was a long trail and my t-shirt was getting sweaty.  I wasn't wearing a bra.  I could feel my shirt clinging to my breasts and I knew the guys had noticed.

When we arrived at the beach, There were several people mingling about naked.  They were drinking beer and rum drinks The four of us started to undress.  I stripped off my t-shirt, shorts, and panties and when the guys took off their pants and underwear I could see that they all were semi-erect.  My pussy is shaved smooth, so there is not much left to the imagination.  We got drinks and for awhile it was okay as we mingled and chatted.  But then Sam came up to me.  He must of been tipsy from drinking because his eyes were openly gazing hungrily at my body.  He wasn't trying to hide the fact that he was nearly fully erect.

"Let me show you a favorite place of mine down the beach," he said

"Maybe later,"  I answered feeling very awkward and uncomfortable.

I walked away seeking refuge.  There was an attractive woman sunbathing by herself on a blanket.  I asked her if I could join her.  She smiled and moved over to give me space.  I lay down on my back and was taking in the glorious feeling of the sun on my naked body.  The alcohol and sun were making me light-headed and feeling so good.  I spread my legs a bit to feel the warmth of the sun caress me there.  My leg was touching hers.  Did she take that as an invitation?  I felt her fingers lightly brushing on my thigh.  I had not been touched that way by a woman since I was nineteen.  Her touch was electrifying.

I could feel my pussy getting very wet.  I knew that people must be watching us, but I closed my eyes and didn't care.  It felt so good that I didn't want it to stop. I was running my fingers up and down her thigh as she touched me.  My nipples were so hard they were almost painful.  Her fingers were slowly working their way up to my mound.  I started to breathe heavily.  When her fingers brushed over my smooth shaved mound, I let out a soft moan of pleasure.  It felt so good!  I spread my legs some more for her.  I felt a finger slide down between my soaking wet labia. I started to caress her there, feeling her wetness.  I was going to cum.  I couldn't believe it!  I was going to cum right here on the beach with all of these people around!  Sensing my urgency, she sat up and with one hand started to gently pinch my hypersensitive nipple.  I couldn't suppress a moan of pleasure.  With her other hand, she slipped two fingers into my pussy and started to finger fuck me with her thumb hitting against my clit with each stroke.  That set me off.  I went into such a powerful convulsive orgasm that my body was still trembling for several minutes afterward.  I looked up into her eyes with a shocked look on my face.

TaylorTina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaylorTina

She got up and started to dress.  "I have to go." 

That was all she said.  I didn't even get her name and she rolled up her blanket and started to walk away.  That's when Poe walked up to me.

"Want to hang out for a bit?" he said.

I was at a disadvantage.  I was still soaking wet and blushed from a really great orgasm.  He must have been watching us because his cock was fully erect.  I had always found him attractive at work, but I knew better than to flirt with him.  But now, with his big, thick cock sticking up at me, I wanted him.  I needed to feel him inside me.

I asked him if he wanted to go for a swim.  he said, "after you."

I ran and dove into the water letting the wonderful feeling of the ocean cool my overheated naked body  I smiled as I saw him following me into the water with his still erect cock bouncing up and down.  I splashed him playfully.  Then I moved close to him and took ahold of his cock.  I heard him let out a moan. 

"Have you ever done it in the ocean?"  I asked.

"This will be a first,"  he answered.

I led him out until we were chest deep in water.  Then I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on to his shoulders.  I knew that buoyed by the ocean water, I felt light to him.  Then I reached down and took his still raging hard cock and guided it into my pussy.

 

"Oh my God yes!" I said at the delicious feeling of him penetrating me.  Using my hands on his shoulders for leverage, I bounced up and down on his cock.  The water washed away some of my wetness, but the thick juice I have after an orgasm was enough to keep us both lubricated.  It wasn't long before I felt his cum gushing into me and that triggered another great orgasm of my own.  

 

"What have I just done?"

 

Back at home, I had the dreadful feeling of what it was going to be like back at work.  The guys would be picturing me naked.  And what was I going to say to Poe?  I guess I'm just going to face the consequences and see what happens.

Published 
Written by datautala
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments