Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Padlocked...And More - Part 3

"officially a submissive, my training starts"

6
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I sat there until Cindy caught her breath with my hands still tied behind my back and my cock still tied to the leg of her desk. My face was smeared with her pussy juices from over thirty minutes of smothering pussy licking. Cindy announced she was going to go shower and, with a giggle, told me to stay. When I told her I could use a shower as well. She looked back at me from the doorway and just laughed.

"Oh," she said. "You're not done yet."

While she was showering I heard someone enter the house. I waited for someone to enter her office space, where I was waiting. I could hear footsteps but no one came down the hallway or appeared at the doorway.

"Did someone come in?" she asked when she returned to me.

She was wrapped in an oversize towel and still dripping wet. I told her I'd heard someone and she disappeared down the hallway. When she came back, there was a whole new look on her face. She untied my hands, finally, but told me to stay down on my hands and knees. In her hands was a wide collar and a dog leash. She buckled the collar around my neck and ordered me to follow her. I was led like a dog out of her office and into the living room.

"I believe you two have...uh...met," she said.

Looking up, I stared into the smiling face of Adam. He was right there in the middle of the couch as naked as the day he was born. His right hand was slowly stroking his hard cock. I just stared at his crotch while Cindy led me right to him and settled down onto the couch next to him. Her towel just sort of slipped away and I was surprised that neither one of them seemed too uncomfortable seeing each other naked.

"Cindy says you're a pretty good pussy eater," he said. "Let's see how you do with one of these."

"If I have to make you do it I will, and I'll beat your ass afterwards," Cindy growled at me.

I crawled over to take a position between Adams legs. I reached up to replace his hand with mine but he told me that if he wanted a handjob he could do it himself. Cindy ordered my hands flat on the floor and to start sucking. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. In one gulp I took almost half of his slightly over eight inch cock into my mouth. At least he was clean. It was almost three in the afternoon and the sun was still up outdoors. I licked the initial sweat from his cock and took a deep breath.

Another couple inches of cock went into my throat and my nose was into his thick dark hair. This was a nice cock. I realized there was still another inch or so to swallow but it would take a while to get him all in. As I moved upwards for the first time I began to suck. I only bobbed up and down a couple more times before Adams hands dug into my hair. I wasn't ready for that yet but I'll admit, I love being forced to do what I was going to do anyways.

Adam pushed my head down and the initial stab of his cock into my throat caused me to gag just a little. He held me there forcing my throat to open up and accept the intrusion. From that point it wasn't sucking his cock as much as it was being throat fucked. In less than a minute I was balls deep on his cock. My throat was already getting sore but it was relaxed enough to swallow every inch of him. Cindy was stroking his chest and belly and sliding her long fingers into his hairy crotch. If it was me getting a blowjob that would have had me ready to cum within minutes.

As I slobbered all over his cock I could tell he wasn't even close yet. I could feel the veins along his thick shaft as he worked my head up and down. Every stab into my throat was getting harder and harder. I was already gasping for air and grunting every time my face was forced against his belly. He was sweating and it mixed with the pussy juice already all over my face. The stench of sex, sweat, a little piss and just the taste of man-cock was making me both dizzy and incredibly horny.

Suddenly Adam changed his pace. He pulled my head up and allowed me about ten seconds to suck in fresh air and try to clear out my nose. He pushed my head down again and I grunted loudly as every wet and sloppy inch of his cock slid past my lips and his cock stabbed into my throat. He just held me there feeling my throat choking on his cock.

PetitAsianMharga
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PetitAsianMharga

After about thirty seconds I began to struggle from the lack of air. I began to wiggle around and even raise my head up. He held me solidly in place.

His soaking wet pubic hair was in my nose and my nose was squashed flat against his body. My chest began to ache terribly. I was trying to swallow as a reaction to something in my throat, but the head of his cock was just stuck there totally plugging me. Above me, I could hear Cindy giggling as she watched me struggling. My eyes were full of tears and I was about to pass out. Adam raised me up slowly but never took his cock out of my mouth.

Adam went back to just throat fucking me then. My jaws were sore and tired. My throat was on fire and my whole body ached. I could already taste his pre-cum oozing out of his cock and the taste just stayed there in my mouth. Cindy asked him if he was going to cum soon. "In about ten seconds," he groaned.

I knew what to expect but I didn't know how much. He grunted several times and suddenly his cum was everywhere. With no other choice, I began to swallow. In Adam's case it was more like drinking. His cum was like liquid fire in my raw and sore throat. I began to gag and Cindy warned me that if I lost even a drop, I'd be really really sorry. Adam continued to cum over and over and over. I could feel it on my tongue moving up through his cock before it exploded in my mouth. I was crying then while trying to suck and breathe and swallow all at the same time.

When he finally stopped cumming, I continued to swallow, just trying to get all his cum out of my mouth. This was a nicely built up load. His cum was hot and thick. The taste was strong and as nasty as any I'd ever tasted. He pushed my head down onto his slowly shrinking cock. Continuing to swallow and clean out my mouth with my tongue was giving his cock a real nice massage. He just held my head there in his hands. Believe me, five minutes with a mouthful of cock and cum after an almost twenty minute blowjob is a long time. He released me and I was finally able to lick the cum from my lips and catch my breath.Cindy asked my how it was but my throat was so sore I couldn't speak.

She bent down and whispered to me, "He's going to want another one of those before bed time."

Cindy led me back down the hallway and into what was our bedroom. She stood me facing the bed and stretched my hands out to my sides. She used rope to tie my wrists to the bedposts and my ankles spread wide the same way. I was exhausted but was forced to stand there spreadeagled and secured to the bed frame. It was after she had me tied that she reached around and patted my belly and asked me if I needed to pee. I could only nod when she squeezed me a little and she giggled at my obviously full bladder.

"Well I don't," she said. "Remember I told you, you only pee after I pee so you'll just have to hold it."

She tied off the string still attached to my cock padlock to one of her tennis shoes and let it drop to the floor. I grunted loudly as it hung there several inches above the floor pulling my cock downwards. You don't think a tennis shoe is heavy? Tie one to your cock and see what you think. The last thing she did was to go into the bathroom and return with an elastic bandage. She wrapped my lower head leaving my nose exposed but sealing my mouth. She told me to enjoy that taste in my mouth and she left me there groaning and still trying to swallow the slime lingering in my mouth,

I wanted to sit down. I wanted to wipe the stench of piss and sweat and cum off of my face and out of my nose. I wanted to drink anything to get the taste out of my mouth. I needed to pee!

Cindy came back in already smelling like my beer that was in the refrigerator and told me that she and Adam were going to the store to get some more beer. She added that Adam had this really neat idea and a special treat for me later. She hugged me again and whispered that before the night was over she'd have to pee a lot. I knew Cindy's tolerance for beer and I knew that she would drink about half of a beer and pee like she'd just drained a keg.

"Don't worry my little puppy pet, soon I'll have something to wash that taste out of your mouth!"

Published 
Written by padlocked88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments