Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scenes from a Marriage (3)

"New characters introduced"

20
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Elizabeth awoke to the sound of quiet conversation. Her oldest friend, Lisa, was sitting by her bed talking to Bernard. Seeing her stir, Bernard went to the kitchen and returned with lunch for the three of them. Lentil and sausage soup, only mildly spiced to accommodate Elizabeth, and a very light and fruity pinot noir. He cleared the dishes when they had eaten and left Elizabeth and Lisa to themselves.

Lisa took Elizabeth's hand and kissed her forehead. Then she kissed her on the mouth. She kissed her one more time coaxing her tongue between Elizabeth's lips. "Well, dear," she said, "it has been a long time since you let me do that. How bad is it?"

"Bad," Elizabeth replied. "I desperately need to talk to you. Will you stay the night? I'm generally sharper in the middle of the night and I'll need all my strength."

Lisa promised to stay and sit with her overnight and Elizabeth fell back to sleep.

-----

She awoke to the quiet sound of a gentle breeze blowing across the lake deep in the night. "Lisa," she whispered, "are you there?" Lisa took her hand. "Ah, good. I need to ask you an impossible favor."

She asked Lisa to care for Bernard after her death.

Why she asked her dear friend to care for her husband after her death is a long story, one which looks back to their first summer on the lake.

-----

The same week Elizabeth took Bernard to her bed for the first time, in a loft apartment in an old textile mill along the Merrimack River two women in their early forties (about as much younger than Elizabeth as they were older than Bernard) rose late in the morning and showered together. Ingrid and Elaine were friends, not lovers. When they were intimate there usually was an ulterior motive. There had been this time.

Ingrid was a broad shouldered, broad hipped raw boned woman. Her substantial bosom was overshadowed by her huskiness. Her thick thighs and prominent buttocks were what first drew a man's attention. With her pixieish face, sparkling blue eyes and short blond hair cut like a boys', she looked younger than she was. Younger and innocent. She stood just 5'6" and always wore three inch pumps. She gave the impression of a much larger woman. Her German Lutheran forebears had settled in the northern midwest around the turn of the 20th century.

Elaine, though just an inch shorter than Ingrid, appeared tiny in comparison. Her slight shoulders and soft, curving breasts were her first features a man would notice. She wore her reddish brown hair to her shoulders. Her feminine face and brilliant green eyes presented a startling contrast. Her lovers were torn between the exquisite desire to protect her and the base need to surrender to her completely or to take her immediately, vigorously and regardless of her consent. Her Scotch Irish forebears had settled south of Jackson, Mississippi just after the turn of the nineteenth century.

The ladies had met at college in North Carolina in the 1970's, two of the very few women in the accounting department. They now were partners in an accounting firm in southern New Hampshire.

A client of Elaine's had put the events of this weekend in motion. Charles was a married man in his early sixties. He and his wife had socialized with Elaine and her latest husband before her husband had moved, more or less full time, to San Francisco. Elaine had previously told Charles, after much wheedling and cajoling on his part, that she would fuck him. But only if his wife would fuck her husband. Charles had had, as Elaine well knew, no intention of providing his wife with a lover. Or even a man she just might enjoy fucking. Once Elaine's husband was no longer in the picture, it seemed to Charles the perfect time to revisit her offer to fuck him. Elaine put him off, suggesting he might prefer Ingrid. She had watched him ogle her friend whenever he saw her in the office. He grew hard at the suggestion. Looking straight at his cock she placed her hand on his knee. "She would be willing," Elaine told him, "but she will insist her husband be involved." She moved her hand from his knee and fastened onto his erection. "We could invite them to dinner at my house Friday night. I'll let her know you want to fuck her. She'll be thrilled." Charles had no scruples about Elaine fucking Ingrid's husband if he were to fuck Ingrid. She continued stroking his cock until he ejaculated in his pants. "I'll make the plans," she laughed.
And that is what led to Ingrid and Elaine sharing Elaine's bed Friday night and showering together Saturday morning.

----

Elaine, Charles, Ingrid and Gerhard sat sipping after dinner cordials looking out over the river. "Elaine tells me you want to fuck me, Charles, but you are afraid to tell your wife," said Ingrid breaking the silence. Charles lowered his eyes and stared at his feet. "You're not going to cum in your pants if we talk frankly, are you dear," she continued. Gerhard and Elaine had seen Ingrid in action before, many times, and she could be merciless to a man who cheated on his wife. "Look at me, Charles." Obediently he raised his eyes to hers. "If this is to work out you'll need to answer my questions and listen to my terms. Do you understand?"

She waited a long minute and continued.

"Do you understand, Charles?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Gerhard and I have certain rules which allow us a great deal of sexual freedom while keeping our marriage intact. You will need to obey our rules if you're to fuck me. Will you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Come sit with me on the sofa. Gerhard will sit with Elaine. There, that is nice. Are you hard, Charles?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"Let me see you."

Charles unzipped his fly and lowered his pants to his knees, baring his cock to Ingrid. "Not just your cock. All of you. Stand up and undress."

Charles looked to Elaine whose arms were wrapped around Gerhard locked in a deep kiss. He stood and undressed. Ingrid took his balls in her hand and squeezed lightly. She licked the length of his cock. Elaine and Gerhard broke their kiss and watched her manipulate him.

"My husband can fuck any woman he chooses, Charles, once she has done one simple thing. Do you know what that is, Charles?"

"No, Ma'am."

"She must give herself to me and let me use her for one night before he can have her. Since we've been married, Gerhard has never fucked a woman I haven't fucked first. We find this simple expedient seems to help keep our marriage together."

She squeezed his balls tighter, took the full length of his cock in her mouth, and sucked deeply while caressing him with her tongue. She released him with her mouth. "Do you still want to fuck me, Charles?"

"Oh god, yes, Ingrid, god yes."

"Since Gerhard and I have been married, Charles," she whispered continuing to squeeze his testicles, "I have never fucked a man who didn't spend the night with him first. It's a necessary expedient, you see. It helps preserve our marriage."

She licked his cock once more and released him.

"Your choice, Charles, but I warn you. Gerhard can be very forceful."

----

As they soaped and washed each other, Elaine asked Ingrid whether she thought Charles had gone through with it. Ingrid laughed. "Once he left the room he never really had a choice. You know how insistent Gerhard is when he's aroused. And he was frothing last night."

It was Elaine's turn to laugh. They finished drying each other and Ingrid pulled Elaine to her breasts and kissed her forcefully on the lips. She stepped to her side, parted her thighs, and rubbed her palm between her legs. Elaine's clitoris quickly sprang to life under Ingrid's ministrations. "What a remarkable protuberance," she whispered as she penetrated her friend's labia with her ring and middle fingers continuing the pressure of her palm on her friend's remarkable protuberance. "No wonder you cum so readily missionary style. Kneel on the bed, rest your head on your arms and spread your knees as widely as is comfortable." Ingrid reached between Elaine's legs and continued to rub her clit until she heard a knock at the door. "Don't move," she told Elaine before swatting each of her buttocks. She walked to the door and let Gerhard in, stopping to whisper to him. They spoke together for several seconds, too quietly for Elaine to hear. She held her position. Gerhard didn't really notice the splendid curve of her breast pressed against the bed nor her face turned shyly away from the door where he stood. Her bottom and cunt, boldly displayed and slightly quivering, demanded his full attention. He barely felt Ingrid stroking his cock to full erection. She thought she felt Charles' saliva as she stroked him.

Ingrid drew her husband to Elaine by his cock and placed its crown barely touching her inner lips.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

"I expect you to remain perfectly still once I insert his cock into you, Elaine. That goes for you, too, Gerhard." She pushed Gerhard forward by his buttocks until he was buried in Elaine's cunt to his balls. Putting on a pair of black thigh high stockings, she continued, "You'll want to roll her over before long, Gerhard. She prefers her orgasms in the missionary position. Any woman would whose clitoris protrudes like hers. It's really quite large." She stepped into the dressing closet and emerged wearing her black pumps and an oriental silk robe which came to just below the tops of her stockings. "Entertain her properly, Gerhard, but save at least one last climax of hers for my return. Don't cum yourself until I give you permission." She whipped his buttocks twice with a stiff rattan cane she had taken from the closet, raising immediate welts. "Have fun, dears. I'll go see to Charles."

----

Charles sat naked , semi-erect on the guest room bed waiting for Ingrid. Gerhard had assured him she would expect him naked. He was trembling in anticipation when the door opened and she entered.

"Good morning, Charles," Ingrid greeted him, "tell me about your night with Gerhard." He blushed, his cock hardened, and his throat dried up. He couldn't speak. Ingrid drew up the chair from the dressing table, turned her back to him, and dropped her robe to the floor. She turned and faced him. "No need to be shy, darling. Tell me about your night with Gerhard. It will arouse me." He still couldn't speak. Ingrid sat on the dressing table chair and motioned him to her. She took his cock, pulled it between her thighs, and bent him over her lap. "If you won't tell me, young man, I'll tell you. When I ask you to confirm what I have told you, or to correct me, you will need to speak. If you fail to speak when asked from now on, I'll send you home with Elaine." He groaned. "Do you understand, Charles?" "Yes, Ingrid." "That's good. Gerhard was balls deep in her when I left them, and she would be rather less than pleased if we interrupt them prematurely. Spread your legs."

Ingrid rubbed his anus with her thumb and felt his cock throb between her thighs.

"When you got to the bedroom last night," she asked, "did Gerhard make you kneel on all fours on the bed with your face at the foot?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"You hesitated at first, and he took your cock in one hand and your balls in the other and told you not to hesitate again if you expected to fuck me. And then you knelt just as requested, didn't you?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

Ingrid stopped fingering his anus, took a wooden hairbrush from the dressing table and rapped him hard on each cheek. His cock pulsated with each stroke. "He faced you as he stripped and your cock began to drip. You couldn't take your eyes off him. When his cock touched your lips, you opened your mouth and panted like a little girl as he slid the full length of his erection into your mouth. Did you close your eyes and start sucking his cock and caressing it with your tongue without further instruction?'

"Yes, Ingrid."

She continued spanking him with the hairbrush as she spoke. "Are you enjoying your spanking," she asked.

"Yes, Ingrid."

"I'll stop if you aren't. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, Ingrid, please don't stop."

"When he placed his hands behind your head and started to fuck you, firmly and gently, did you ejaculate?"

"No, Ingrid."

"Did you gag when he started to drive harder and deeper into you?"

"No, Ingrid."

"When he finished, did you continue to hold him in your mouth until he withdrew?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

She continued spanking him for some time without further questions. She stopped when she felt his cum leaking down her thighs. She drew her fingers back across his anus and patted him on the head.

"His wasn't your first cock, was it?" She waited briefly. "You know the rules, Charles. I hope you don't stop playing our little game so far into it. Now don't hesitate again or we'll stop and send you home. Was his your first cock?"

"No, Ingrid," he stammered.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" She held him over her lap, cock squeezed between her thighs, caressing his buttocks and fingering his anus for several minutes until she felt him returning to life. She was impressed a man his age could recover so quickly even with the viagra Gerhard had given him this morning.

"Did you like it when he fucked you? Tell me about it."

"What's that you say," she asked still hearing nothing from him. Picking up the hairbrush from the dressing table, she spanked him fiercely. When she saw tears running down his face, she stopped and told him she just didn't believe he didn't want to fuck her. Resuming the rhythm of question and spanking, question and spanking, she said, "You tried to resist Gerhard when he rolled you onto your stomach and mounted you. He forced his knees between your thighs, twisted one arm behind your back, and pushed two fingers brutally into your anus to hold you in place. Were you crying when he kissed your cheek?"

"Yes, Ingrid," he mumbled through his tears.

"Did he tell you to settle down and push your hips back against his fingers?'

"Yes, Ingrid."

"Did he tell you the only way you would ever get to fuck me was to let him fuck you first?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

She softened the strength of her blows and slowed their rhythm. "Did he tell you to beg him to fuck you?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"Had he let your arm loose by this time, removed his fingers from your anus and poured lubricant into you?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"Did you tell him 'Please Gerhard, please Gerhard, I need your cock?'"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"He entered you slowly but firmly and buried himself fully into you with his thighs pressed against your buttocks. He paused to let you accommodate yourself to his cock and then pushed against you without withdrawing. Were you crying?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"Did your hips respond to his thrusts?"

"Yes, Ingrid."

"He picked up the pace, withdrawing his cock and sliding back into you more and more forcefully. You responded to his thrusts through your tears. Soon the two of you were fucking as if your very lives depended on it. Did you cum before Gerhard?"

"Yes, Ingrid," he replied spilling his seed once more between her thighs.

Ingrid released him from the grip of her thighs and he stood before her. She took his flagging erection in her mouth and licked it clean. Just before they entered her bedroom she asked him whether he had sucked Gerhard hard that morning; whether he had prepared Gerhard to fuck Elaine. She told him he didn't have to answer.

----

Elaine lay beneath Gerhard with her legs wrapped around his back. He penetrated her with deep, forceful, careful thrusts his cock nearly out of her before pushing deeply back into her. The door opened.

"Finish her, Gerhard," said Ingrid.

He increased the pace of his thrusting fucking her furiously. His pounding against her lovely protuberance brought her almost immediately to a final, violent orgasm. She grasped his back and slowed his pace as her ecstasy consumed her flesh. Her legs fell to the bed. Gerhard moaned and complied when Ingrid told him to pull out of her.

"You boys go and clean up now," Ingrid told Gerhard. "We need to be getting Charles home. But don't rush. Elaine is going to need some time to take care of me." As Gerhard and Charles neared the door, Ingrid spoke again. "Fuck him once more if you want, Gerhard. It's the only way you'll be cumming today."
----
Elaine and Ingrid compared notes over lunch Monday.

"Charles was a bit surprised when Gerhard told him the last rule," Ingrid told Elaine. "He was buried in him to his balls, holding him in a full nelson and fucking him slowly and deliberately. To hear Gerhard tell it Charles was giving as good as he was getting. And he was getting it good enough almost not to be disappointed when Gerhard told him I don't fuck married men unless Gerhard fucks their wives."

"You don't think he'll go for that, do you?" asked Elaine.

"You know Gerhard. Would you let him fuck your wife if you were a married man?"

"Not in a million years!" Elaine laughed.

"I think Charles has at least that much sense," Ingrid continued. "I hope we don't lose his business."

"I wouldn't worry about that," said Elaine. "I'm having lunch with his wife Thursday!"

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments