Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise Ending

"Surprising awakening"

20
2 Comments 2
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

When I was in college I went to a friend's house early in the afternoon to help him set up for an end of semester party. I started drinking beer as soon as I arrived at Jack’s house and by the time the party started I was not my usual introverted self. Two women who were acquaintances of mine arrived later in the evening and I really wanted to get to know the blonde much better. Lisa was average in build with a quick smile and a sassy personality that was fun to banter back and forth with.

She had been in my lifesaving class at the pool and I had accidentally copped a feel while trying to 'save' her. I apologized but she did not seem to mind - perhaps she had enjoyed it as much as I had? That thought gave me courage and hope that a conversation would turn into much more, but tonight she seemed disinterested. We would start a chat but she would always find an opportunity to go and talk with someone else leaving me alone and wondering. She left the party at about 11 pm with her friend, and I was unable to rescue myself from disappointment, so I tried to drown my feelings in more beer.

By midnight, I was pretty drunk, and all of the women at the party had gone home. I thought it was a good time to leave but I knew I couldn't drive home.

When I saw the host I slurred, “Hey Jack, Can I sleep in one of the spare bedrooms tonight?”

“No worries mate, you’re in no shape to drive home,” he answered. “Take either one and see ya at breakie.”

I weaved down the hallway to the second, small bedroom, closed the door and collapsed onto the mattress with the dark room spinning around me. If only I had stopped drinking an hour ago. The loud voices laughing and talking in the main room slowly started to fade away as my thoughts drifted to Lisa, her rejection of me and her short skirt and sassy smile.

We were back at the pool and she looked cute in her bikini which showed off her small perky breasts and nice firm ass so well. The faint outline of her hardened nipples caught my attention. We were partnered for CPR training and while breathing 'life' back into her I let my tongue dance in her mouth. I looked into her eyes and saw surprise jump into her eyes and then shift into a look of retribution. However, her tongue did not join mine.

“Okay asshole, now it is my turn to revive you!” she said with glaring at me.

I rolled over and flopped onto the cold concrete and gasped, “Help me I ‘m drowning, I can’t breathe!”

She kneeled next to me and pushed hard on my chest in rhythm, but while counting she rubbed my nipple into my erection with her fingers. Now it was time to breath life back into me.

“Here it comes!”, she whispered and I watched in anticipation as her mouth opened from her smile and dropped to my waiting lips. I was ready for more tongue dancing but instead she did the breathing into me and then took a quick bite of my lip.

“You’ll be sorry for that,” I hissed as the teacher came by.

“Great job Lisa, you are a natural,” the teacher said. “OK class time is up and you are welcome to enjoy a general swim for half an hour before I close the pool”.

She got up and dove deep into the pool and I followed her in.

II caught her in the corner of the pool and asked, "Why the bite?"

“I didn’t give you permission to kiss me, you invaded my space and needed to be punished!” she said with a stern look on her face.

I caressed the top of her shoulder and said mischievously, “That’s not the only space I want to invade.”

The line through her luscious lips slowly turned up into a smile and she laughed.

“I bet you do but I am no longer a helpless drowning victim,” she said with that cheeky look on her face. “You may have saved each others lives during CPR, however, you copped a feel of my tits in the pool so you owe me one!” she said defiantly.

She slowly ran her right hand down across my chest and stomach to my Speedo swimsuit and lingered over my slowly enlarging cock.

“I get to cop a feel, that is IF I can find anything to grab,” she whispered in my ear.

Her warm breath on my face gave me chills. My heart began to race with the thrill of her touch. My gaze shifted from her eyes to the rest of the pool and to my surprise everyone had left, leaving us alone. I was against the ladder now, floating in more ways than one when I ran my hand across her breasts and felt her perky nipples resist my caress. I slipped my hand inside her top and pinched the nipple.

“Tit for Tat, Lisa,” I said with a impudent smile on my face.

As she starting rubbing my cock more enthusiastically my cock grew harder and I grew bolder. My hand ran down along her side, over her the bottom of her suit and squeezed her ass, feeling the firmness and seeing the pleasure in her eyes. With a courage I never had before, I ran my hand along the bottom of the suit to the inside of her thighs, feeling her shiver a bit as I did it. While staring into her blue eyes, I slid the inside of two fingers lightly over her labia and I knew her lips above and below were equally luscious.

She smiled and her hand slipped past my waistband and she grabbed my cock and pulled it straight up and outside my bathing suit. I caught my breath with pleasure as she stroked my hard, wet cock with her fingers. I shuddered and kissed her as she continued stroking my cock and I slipped my hand down inside the front of her bathing suit bottom and I felt the hair and the slit between her labia. One finger curled up between those lips and slowly entered her warm pussy.

I was getting nice and hard with the attention and now the waistband of my swim suit was cupped under my balls. She looked around and then slipped beneath the water. Looking down, I saw a cloud of hair surround my cock as her mouth as her mouth slipped down over my cock. The warmth of her mouth was a shock after the coolness of the pool. She sucked for a bit as I now caressed her tits and then she came up for air, kissed me quickly and and ducked back down under water. I slid my hand into the back of her bikini bottom and reached around, seeking her entry and warmth.

any_ros
Online Now!
Lush Cams
any_ros

Her rhythm of sucking was interrupted ever so often with a quick breath of air and a kiss as I explored her pussy and ass. My finger was between her lips as my thumb rubbed across her anus. She was squeezing my balls now and I was moaning, feeling my passion rising, marvelling at how incredibly pleasurable it felt.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking that this was just too good to be true. “How could she find me that desirable? “ I thought to myself. “How could she become so sexually assertive with me the nerd?”

As I came closer to coming, I couldn’t wait to enthusiastically administer the ‘breath of life’ to her pussy when she was done. How would that feel underwater? All those thoughts were washed away as I neared orgasm and I started rhythmically thrusting my hips.

“Something is not right, but what is it,” I thought as I looked at the two of us entwined in passion. “Wait, I must be dreaming”.

My eyes opened into darkness and I had no idea where I was or what time it was. Suddenly I realized I had an erection that was painfully constrained by my pants. Without thinking I undid my jeans and slipped them part way down my thighs and then pulled the waistband of my underwear down under my balls to free my cock. My seven inch cock jumped to attention like some obelisk.

I was still trying to sort out what was happening when a sliver of light opened up across my crotch and I froze with the realization that I was still at the party with my cock on full display. Someone was opening the door! In a panic I closed my eyes and feigned sleep as the light lingered and then faded away as the door clicked shut. I breathed a sigh of relief and was about to move when I felt the presence of someone next to me and the rustle of clothing as they knelt beside me.

“What is going on?” I thought, now more confused than ever. “I thought all of the women had left? Then it stuck me, “Of course, Lisa felt bad about my treatment and came back to say she was sorry and is now kneeling beside me!” My heart started racing!

A hand touched my leg lightly and I had to force myself not to react as I kept up the charade. The hand crept up my leg to my underwear and then to the base of my cock. Fingers slowly encircled the base and then slid up the shaft to the mushroom shaped glans and I shivered with pleasure. The other hand cupped my balls as the other fingers circled the head of my cock and felt the first drops of pre-cum. As the hand slipped down my shaft, it was now slick with pre-cum and I felt warm breath on my cock. My cock grew harder and suddenly moist lips were kissing my glans and then licking up the precum. I was in heaven.

As the mouth engulfed my glans pleasure swept through my body. Her tongue licked along the base of my glans and then her mouth engulfed me again taking in as much of my cock as she could. Her hand kept sliding up and down the shaft between her lips and base. Her head continued bobbing up and down and I felt myself sliding helplessly towards orgasm as I instinctively began pressing my hips up towards her lips. I had never had a blowjob before and this was a thousands times better than any masturbation session I had done alone. Her tempo increased as she sensed my excitement building and then at just the right moment she sucked hard the head of my cock which pushed me over the edge into toe-curling orgasm. Spurt after spurt of cum went into her mouth as she expertly milked every drop of cum out of me. Not a drop spilled onto me.

I was spent and now totally relaxed, wondering what I should do. Should I break the mood and let her know I was awake? Would that embarrass her or scare her off? She took the initiative and suddenly released my cock and then headed for the door. I saw a silhouette go out the door and I was left alone again to celebrate this surprising end to the evening.

Monday morning I shared literature class with her and wondered how I would broach the subject of her visit that night. I decided to keep up the charade a while longer.

“Lisa, you didn’t say goodbye Saturday night at the party,” I dejectedly said. “I missed you.”

She laughed and said, “Poor boy, but you seemed to be more interested in beer than me so I didn’t think you would notice at all. How did you get home that night?”

I slyly said “I didn’t go home, I ended staying in one of Jack’s spare bedrooms. I heard rumour that you did come back briefly that night. Did you forget something?” I said raising my eyebrows.

“No, Lorry and I went over to a friend’s house and then we went home – you must be thinking of someone else” she said and she was completely believable.

I was too shocked at the answer and she cocked her head with a quizzical look on her face as I just stood there and stared with a blank look on my face with my mouth open. “Who the hell gave me a blow job that night?” I thought. Then it struck me that one of the few guys remaining at the party must have done it.

Shock and shame hit me at the same time and I had to skip my next class to avoid anyone who might have been at the party. “I’m not gay”, I told myself over and over again. “But why did I enjoy a blowjob given by a guy?” I was haunted by the thought all week long. No one from the party treated me differently in the weeks to come so I could not determine who the pleasure giver was. Shame kept me from asking anyone any questions.

It took me a while to forget about the night, but finally hooking up with Lisa helped me settle back into a normal routine. However, the experience shifted my awareness of myself and sexuality; it was no longer black and white but forever shades of grade. And for that I am eternally grateful for that surprise.

Published 
Written by terracotta27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments