Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Older Couple

"Dave sometimes gets invited to play with an older couple"

79
11 Comments 11
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I have shared many of my adventures here. Some would claim they are sordid, shameful or even sleazy. I disagree. To me, they are satisfying and sensual. And, most importantly, consensual. One of the more interesting hook-ups I enjoy is with an older couple, Vallery and Tim. They are both still looking great and have an unquenchable hunger for sex. Val still keeps her hair blond, though not as long as it used to be, she often laments. She and Tim have a nice home gym setup that gets frequent use. As a result, their bodies have resisted the passing of time.

Being slightly older (and wiser), they have explored every possible niche available to a loving couple. That's where I come in. Vallery likes me to fuck her while Tim watches. Tim has no problem with this. He sits in his chair watching and if Vallery feels like it, he joins in the fun. I'm just leaving their house now after having the most incredible few hours, let me explain how it went down this time.

Vallery phoned me last week. "Hi Dave, do you think we can meet next week? Both Tim and I need a bit of spice in our life."

"Sure thing," I replied, "just give me a time. I know the place."

Vallery replied, "Is next Tuesday at six OK? And... "

She then hesitated and made a few false starts before I encouraged her.

"Come on, Vall," I interjected, "what's on your mind?"

She hesitated further before asking, "If possible, can you save your load for me? I have something different in mind this time."

"Whatever you say Vall, whatever you have in mind already sounds great," I replied and ended the call.

The week passed as usual, except for the fact that I had to waste my morning wood so many times. I promised Val I'd save my load and that was indeed what I did. When the day came I was ready to go and heavily loaded in the balls department.

When I arrived Vallery was looking as gorgeous as usual. Tim was as friendly and happy as ever. We exchanged our usual pleasantries briefly and Val took my hand and led me into the living room as Tim followed behind.

"Tell Tim what you are going to do to me today, Dave," said Val as she started to unbutton my shirt.

"I suppose I'm going to fuck you in every hole while Tim watches, Val," I replied.

Val removed my shirt and started to unbutton work on my jeans,

I looked at Tim and asked, "What do you think about that, Tim?"

Tim seemed more than happy and replied, "Oh, whatever Vallery wants suits me."

Val ordered Tim to lie on the ground and then she mounted his face. Val started moaning immediately when Tim started to kiss and lick her pussy. She finished undressing me and pulled me close to her, taking my cock deep into her mouth and holding me by the ass.

"Oh that feels amazing, Val," I said as she began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Don't forget I have been saving an enormous load for you, Val," I warned. Val just smiled and continued to expertly suck my cock towards eruption.

Moments later, Val teased "You going to shoot your load all over me, Dave?"

"I'm pretty close now, Val," I replied.

As soon as I did Val climbed off Tim and released my cock.

She looked at Tim and said, "Tim, you finish him off. If you don't mind Dave."

I looked from Tim to Val and back again, replying "I'm ok with that, but what does Tim think?"

Val immediately replied, "Tim will do what he's told, Dave."

Tim kneeled beside Val. She kissed him passionately and whispered, "Show me how you would love your cock sucked, Tim."

"I like how you suck it, Val," replied Tim, embracing Val.

"Show me how, Tim," said Val as she released their embrace.

Val held my cock at the base and presented it to Tim's mouth.

She whispered, "Suck Dave's cock, Tim,"

Tim took the shaft of my cock into his hand and stroked a couple of times.

"It looks so much bigger from down here," said Tim, Still stroking my cock and working up the courage to proceed.

Val gently put her hand on the back of Tim's head and whispered once more, "Show me how you suck a cock, Tim."

Tim finally relented and took the head of my cock into his mouth. He was a bit clumsy at first but soon got the hang of it. His mouth started to get wet and he started to take me in so deep. He got so good so quickly.

I moaned and said "Oh Val, he's pretty damn good. I think he's been secretly sucking cocks behind your back, Val. "

Val started to play with my balls and Tim soon started to suck like a maniac. Pile-driving my cock in and out of his mouth ferociously. He was amazingly good and I very quickly warned of my impending eruption.

"Oh, I'm going to cum," I gasped, as my first rope of cum shot into Tim's mouth.

Val pulled Tim from my cock and started to jerk me, aiming at Tim's face. I couldn't keep my eyes open, such was the ferocity of my orgasm. Wave upon wave of orgasmic rush swept through me and load upon load of cum eject from my throbbing cock. When it was all over and I finally managed to open my eyes I was totally amazed at the amount of cum on Tim's face. It looked like he fell face-first into a bucket of wallpaper paste. Val, still holding my cock, looked on in amazement at Tim's soaking face.

Laura_Dicardy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Dicardy1

"You really did save your load for us didn't you, Dave?" said Val, "Go and clean yourself up Tim and Dave and I will have a glass of wine."

Val and I Sat on the sofa and she poured three glasses of wine. We had a bit of a laugh at Tim's expense as we sipped away at our wine. When Tim came back he was completely unphased and joined in the chat. We drank and joked for a while until Val spoke.

"Are my studs ready for more fun?" she asked.

I had no time to answer before she took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it.

"I love feeling a cock grow and stiffen in my hand," said Val, as my cock grew in her hand with every stroke.

"You have a beautiful cock, Dave," said Val, "Doesn't he Tim?"

"He certainly does, Val" answered Tim, as his cock started to stand to attention too.

"Stand up studs," commanded Val, as she got on her knees.

We stood and walked over to her. She took a cock in each hand and started stroking, She pulled out cock s together and took both of us in her mouth, The feeling of her wet tongue and TIm's hot cock rubbing was amazing,

Val told Tim to lie on his back and when he did, she left me on the sofa. She mounted him, took hold of his stiff cock and guided it into her. She slowly slid Tim's full length in and out, moaning as she did so.

"Come here and put that cock in my mouth, Dave," she said as she continued to fuck Tim's cock.

Not needing to be asked twice, I knelt in front of her and present my cock to her so my shaft is just above Tim's face. Val pulls me closer and tells Tim to lick my balls. She took my cock into her mouth and Tim started to lick my balls. It felt amazing. I remained still and let them both work my cock and balls. I looked down to view the show. I saw my cock vanishing into Val's mouth and as it reappeared I'd see Tim with a mouth full of balls.

I reached out and took Val's breasts in my hands. The nipples were hard as nails and I pressed them between my thumb and forefinger as I cupped her breasts. She made a cock-muffeled groan when I did that. Encouraged, I kept massaging and increasing the pressure on her hard nipples. Suddenly she stopped and reached for a tube of lube.

"Let me make that beautiful cock once and shiny, Dave," she said.

She then squeezed a big dollop of lube on her hands and slid up and down my cock until it was sparkling wet with lube. Tim was still sucking my balls and some lube dripped into his mouth which made the balls slip and slide into his mouth more easily.

"Now fuck my ass, Dave," demanded Val.

Sad as I was to remove my balls from Tim's mouth I was delighted by the fact that I was going to fuck Val in the ass. I knelt behind Val's ass, positioning my knees between Tim's and Val's Tim slowed his fucking to get a good aim. I pressed my cock against her ass opening and gently pushed. It took a few gentle thrusts to get the head of my cock inside Val's ass. Once I was in I feel Tim's cock massaging me from inside. It felt awesome. I did some short thrusts, not going too deep, greedily enjoying Val's ass gripping the head of my cock while Tim's cock massaged me.

"Can you feel my cock in your wife's ass, Tim," I asked.

"I do, Dave," It feels great.

"Stop fucking around and fill me with your cock, Dave," demanded Val.

A few small practice pushes and then I went balls deep. Her ass tightly gripped my shaft and Tim's cock was sliding across my balls as he continued to fuck Val from below. Tim and I fucked at our own tempo, me taking long slow thrusts while Tim, it seemed was more frantic and probably about to cum.

Only minutes after I entered Val's ass Tim started to moan and groan and came quite intensely. His thrusting stopped but he remained inside Val. happy to feel my cock fucking his wife.

I got to work and started to fuck her hard. Val and Tim started to kiss each other while I kept pounding Val's ass. As Tim started to soften inside Val I had more space in her ass and could fuck harder and faster. I started to feel the build-up of an intense orgasm grow in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm going to cum, Val," I announced, slowing down and taking long, deep thrusts, trying tease the orgasm out of my stomach.

"Cum in my ass, Dave," ordered Val, as she pulled my ass towards her.

I needed no further encouragement and in one or two swift thrusts I started to unleash a load of cum deep inside her ass.

"I'm filling your wife with my cum, Tim, " I shouted my orgasm rippled through my groin and load upon load of cum shot into Val's asshole.

"I can feel his cum fill my ass, Tim, " teased Val, as I shot my last load into her.

I collapsed on top of Val when I was done and let my cock soften inside of her before rolling off.

"Got anything else in mind, Val," I asked, as I lay there more than satisfied with the evening.

"Let me take a shower, Dave," replied Val, "I'll see if I'm able to take more of that cock afterwards.

Val got up and left to room leaving Tim and me alone.

We sat up on the sofa, put on some sports and had a beer. Neither of us was phased in the slightest by what had just happened.

Cum on Tim's face

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments