Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - chapter 18

"Dave moves to the farm."

20
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
7.2k words 7.2k words
Dave woke with a start. He had been dreaming of the farm but now he was not there. As he regained his senses he realized that Fiona was asleep across his left arm. He was on his back. Tess and Drew were taking turns sucking his cock. His erect cock was throbbing under their lips. He was still a little confused. He had no idea what time it was, although he could tell it was morning as the sun was well and truly up.

He now looked toward Tess and Drew and smiled at them. Drew had the head of his cock in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could. Tess held him around the base of his cock and was giving him little pumps in time with Drew's sucking.

Dave lay his head back and enjoyed the sensations they were providing. He wanted to cum but also wanted to delay it for a couple more minutes. With his free hand he reached over and caressed Fee's breast and nipple.

'She certainly has the best tits I've ever had the pleasure to touch,' he thought as the wonderful work on his cock continued.

He could feel his cum rising. He stopped playing with the breast in his right hand, curiously he didn't want Fiona to wake. He wanted this to be a moment between just Drew and Tess and himself.

He moved his legs so that Drew was now between them and Tess was off to one side laying on his hip. He lifted his butt a little, his orgasm was imminent now.

Drew felt Dave straightening his body and lifting his ass. He was taking Dave deeply into his throat now and he could see that Tess was holding him firmly. He didn't know why he had started the impromptu head job this morning but was glad that Tess had woken and joined him on Dave's groin. Dave would cum soon and he wanted to taste his semen.

Dave could feel his orgasm. He was cumming in Drew's mouth. He now felt there was no need to warn Drew that he was about to fill his mouth with his milky fluid. Drew enjoyed cum in his mouth as much as he did himself and he knew all the signs that Dave's orgasm was happening. Drew would pull away if he didn't want to swallow his emission.

Dave pushed his groin upward and grunted. He loved the feeling. Warm, wet and plenty of suction. He pumped maybe five times into his mouth. The veins on his hard cock prominent under the strain to empty his balls into his lover's mouth.

There was no histrionics, just a very pleasant orgasm. Drew had his mouth filled with cum and then swallowed it. Tess leaned over and took Dave's cock in her mouth and cleaned him off.

Drew wiped his lips and then slid off the bed onto his feet. Gesturing to Tess and Dave to follow him they all slipped out of the bed room and into the kitchen. Nobody gave a second thought to walking through the apartment naked, they were all quite comfortable.

Tess started the coffee machine as Dave and Drew relieved themselves in the powder room together.

When the guys had seated themselves at the counter Tess served them a hot coffee.

Fiona opened her eyes. She was alone in the king size bed. Her mind went back to the previous evening's events. The dinner, the business deal with Charles and the wonderful fuck she had with Drew.

As she remembered how she had taken Drew's cock into her pussy her hand went to her clitoris and she began to stimulated herself. She was so glad that she had finally taken the step and had sex with a man. It was better than she could have imagined and she decided the experience had given her the confidence to actively seek out other men to have sex with. She would not restrict herself to just women anymore. She now felt empowered to choose a partner depending on her mood.

She was not a fool. She knew that Drew was not in love with her and that last night was just sex. She did not love him either, but she was glad that he was her first man. He had been gentle and patient with her, something she may not have had with a younger, inexperienced guy. She would fuck Drew again and indeed she'd do it with Dave if the opportunity arose, for now the sky was the limit.

Fiona realized she was smiling and suddenly felt silly. She was laying in her friends bed masturbating, she didn't even know where Tess, Drew and Dave were. She got up from the bed and went to the toilet. Then she washed her face and hands and brushed her hair. Tip toeing across the bed room she opened the door just a crack and peeped through into the rest of the apartment. Dave and Drew were naked, seated with their backs to her at the kitchen bench. Tess was on the other side, her small breasts visible. All three were sipping coffee and talking amongst themselves.

She now had to decide whether to dress or go out and join them naked.

Fiona opened the door, "Good morning," she said in a cheery voice.

Both men turned their heads and responded with their own greetings. They were both struck with her beauty as she boldly strode towards them, her naked breasts and pussy on show to them.

Tess was also awestruck with her and stared as she crossed the lounge room.

"Coffee, Fiona?" she asked.

"Yes please. How is everyone this morning?" she asked.

Fee walked around to Tess's side of the bench and planted a big kiss on the smaller woman's cheek then took the offered coffee mug eagerly.

As she took her first sip of the hot drink she looked across at Drew and Dave. She looked at both men's faces then lowered her gaze to their naked shaved cocks. She felt as sudden rush of juice in her vagina as Tess put an arm around her waist and their hips touched. She was still turned on from last night and the open nudity was doing nothing to lower her libido.

Dave announced that he was going for his run first thing. Fee wished she had brought her running gear so she could have accompanied him.

"Well does any body have any plans for the day?" Tess asked.

Drew replied that he really just wanted to go out for late breakfast or lunch and then would be happy to just hang around the apartment. Maybe go out this evening, he wasn't all that fussed.

Fiona said with regret that she had to leave as she had work to catch up on and had a family engagement that evening that she was to attend.

"Well we will just have a quiet Saturday then," Tess said with just a tinge of relief. She wanted to have some time with Dave and Drew to herself.

Tess and Fiona showered together, soaping each other and luxuriating under the hot water. They then dried each other and applied moisturizer to the others toned body.

Dave had gone running, Tess and Fee were in the shower so Drew lay down on the bed naked.

Fiona came out of the bathroom and still naked went to the closet to retrieve her work uniform from the previous evening. She lay it on the bed and then took fresh clothes from her overnight bag.

"Are you okay with everything Fee?" Drew asked.

Fiona tucked her work clothes into the suitcase and then knelt on the bed and crawled up until she was straddling Drew's legs. She could feel the hair on his legs tickling her pussy. Leaning forward she brushed her nipples along his chest and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you Drew, I couldn't be better." she replied.

Tess now came out of the bathroom and saw Fee straddling Drew. Taking two steps she stood next to Drew and Fiona and gently put a hand onto Fee's shoulder. The younger woman responded by pulling Tess closer and putting her lips over the nipple on Tess's left breast.

Tess put her hands on Fiona's head and encouraged her to suckle. She now felt Fiona's index finger running up and down the slit of her pussy, so she parted her legs slightly.

Drew watched as the two women were intimate with each other. He reached down for his cock and then rubbed the head of it up and down Fiona's pussy slit. She was very moist and he knew it wouldn't take much effort to slip his dick into her vagina. A very tempting thought.

"Tess lay down so I can lick your pussy," Fiona suggested as she guided Tess onto the bed.

Fiona now positioned herself on her knees between Tess's legs and used her tongue to lick her girlfriend's juices.

"Drew, could you take me from behind?" she asked in a husky, nervous voice.

Drew looked at Tess, her eyes were closed, obviously she had no objection.

He moved around behind Fee and got a glimpse of her wonderful ass. He leaned forward and with his hands parted the orbs of her behind. He licked her from her clit up over her pussy and beyond to her anus. She tasted so fresh and sweet. She was wet and his tongue easily penetrated her labia as he orally probed her.

He now stood on his knees and again rubbed his penis head along her slit. She was impatiently backing into him, she wanted his cock inside her. She now passed him a condom that she had taken from her bag before she started this liaison and Drew opened it and slipped it over his dick. He pushed in a little and the head and an inch of his shaft entered her.

Fiona felt the initial tentative thrust Drew made into her, she now pushed back onto him with enthusiasm.

"Aaahhhh," she gasped as Drew's cock filled her cunt.

Fiona now moved forward to lick Tess and then pushed back to take all of him again. She wanted Drew to fuck her now so this time when she moved forward she stayed forward. Fiona now felt Drew settle into a rhythm, as she did with her tongue in Tess.

Drew felt that Fee was encouraging him to thrust harder, so he pushed into her harder and deeper than he had the previous night. He wanted for some reason to fuck her more roughly this time. He didn't want to hurt her but more wanted to use her glorious body for his own gratification. He now put one foot on the mattress and lifted himself so that he was half standing and could thrust at more of an angle into her.

Fiona felt him change position and the extra pressure his cock was putting on her pussy lips as he plunged into her. This was not the lovely sex they had last night, this was him fucking her. And she loved it.

Her long tongue pushed into Tess's vagina and her top lip rubbed the lovely little clit as she was fucked by Drew from behind. She could now feel a new sensation as Drew ran his thumb over her anus gently as he pushed his cock into her. She now wondered what it would be like for that thumb to enter her. She didn't want to have to ask Drew to finger her ass, indeed she didn't now how to. So she just let out a prolonged moan.

Drew pushed his cock into her. His balls were slapping her down near her clit with each thrust and he was tickling her anus. He heard her moan as he touched her bud and slowed his pelvic thrusting to allow his thumb to apply more pressure to the sphincter.

'Yes she is loosening,' Drew thought as she moaned again and pushed back onto him.

Drew now pulled his cock from her sopping vagina and rubbed some of her juices mixed with the lubricant from the condom onto her anus. He then thrust his hard, throbbing cock back into her pussy and settled himself back to his knees. Slowly he circled the wet rosebud of her anus with his thumb.

"Aaaah," Fiona more or less begged.

Drew was again thrusting into her with his cock and now was putting considerable pressure on her ass hole. Suddenly the muscle relaxed and his the nub of his thumb entered her warm tight ass. He didn't move it, just held it in her and pressed down against his cock through the thin membrane separating her vagina and bowel.

Fiona felt the digit enter her ass. His cock was pounding her pussy and she felt full. Tess's juices were flowing into her mouth. She felt engulfed in this sexual act. Drew's balls and scrotum were slapping her clit, her ass was being fingered. She could feel her orgasm beginning.

Drew felt her ass hole tighten on his thumb and her pussy pulse as she was over come with pleasure. She was making gasping sounds into Tess's pussy as she licked and sucked at her. Tess was also cumming as Fiona's long, thick, dexterous tongue filled her vagina.

Fiona pushed back onto Drew's cock and ground onto him. His thumb now fucked her ass as she held his cock in herself. Fee screamed in orgasmic bliss.

Drew could feel himself dumping his semen into her. He held her ass with his thumb now slightly hooked and pushed into her as deeply as he could with his dick. After four or five strong pumps his ejaculation was finished and he was shaking from his exertions. He lay his head onto Fees back and kissed her soft skin.

Tess watched as Drew bought Fee to her climax. She had also cum with the huge tongue inside her pussy.

Finally Fee disengaged from Drew and then moved over to the middle of the bed. She cuddled into Tess.

"Shit I love being fucked," Fiona exclaimed, "And I love licking your pussy Tess."

'How far has this shy lesbian come in the space of two weeks,' mused Tess to herself.

"Why have I waited so long?" Fiona asked them, "Honestly that bitch I got involved with when I was so young has a lot to answer for?"

"Well Fee this is just the start for you. You can have any man you want. With your looks and the way you seem to enjoy fucking you can take your pick," Tess answered.

"I know. I don't want to be a slut but I do want to make up for lost time," she said.

Drew got up and went to the shower. As he washed himself he thought to himself.. She was a good fuck, but he still didn't feel one hundred per cent easy in her company. Especially when Tess was with them. Was it that he was worried that Tess may be a little jealous and it may hurt their relationship. He didn't know. What he did decide was that that would be the last time he would have sex with Fee for some time, if indeed it happened again at all. He thought it would be best if he distanced himself from her a bit now. She could blossom on her own, no strings attached.
Tess and Dave settled into their chairs opposite Drew who was already perusing the menu. Dave was hungry after his long run. He had done his usual Saturday fifteen kilometers, returned to the apartment and then showered quickly. Tess and Drew were waiting for him to go out for brunch. Fee had gone home.

As they ate their meals they discussed their plans for the next few weeks. It was only three weeks until Dave would be moving up to the farm and Drew was trying to work out his own schedule for traveling down to the city with his sheep deliveries. He would only have one more trip in two weeks and then Dave would be moving in.

It was decided that next weekend Tess and Dave would again travel up to the farm. Dave was really keen to make the four hour drive. He really loved the lifestyle and didn't want to miss any opportunity to visit. Tess although not so keen on all the travel also wanted to get back to the garden. She was surprised how much she had enjoyed herself last weekend and had a few plans she wanted to discuss with Drew. And now the weather was really getting warmer she wanted to enjoy the outdoors more. Then there would only be one more trip to the city with sheep, after that he would be staying with Tess alone as Dave would be looking after the farm in his absence.

Drew sat opposite Tess and Dave. He sat back and quietly watched as they made conversation. He was so happy with his life now. Tess and Dave were prepared to travel as much as he did to keep this relationship alive. Both of them loved him, that was obvious. He loved to be with them, in the city and at home on the farm. He loved his sex life with them. They were so giving and open about sex. He'd had sex with Fee twice in the last twelve hours in the same bed with them and they hadn't judged him for it. He knew nothing was out of bounds with his new partners as long as it was discussed and was out in the open with them.He couldn't wait for when it was just he and Dave on the farm alone. He wanted to experience a same sex relationship during the week and have Tess join them on the weekends for more of what they were having now. He realized that the thought of just he and Dave having sex had aroused him and he had an erection hiding in his shorts under the breakfast table.

"What's that smile on your face for Drew?" he heard Tess ask.

"I was just thinking how much I love you and Dave and how happy I am with everything," he replied.

Tess reached across the table and squeezed his fingers with her tiny hand.

Dave reached under the table and found Drew's knee with his hand and held it firmly. He would have liked to reach further and taken his dick but thought better of that idea.

"The feeling is more than mutual, I can assure you," Dave answered.

So the plan was now set, in three weeks Dave would move up to the farm.

Drew was again sitting on the front veranda of the farm house. It was the first weekend of November. Tess and Dave had rung three and a half hours ago to say that they were just passing through the outer suburbs on the way out of town. The house was cleaned and the bed had fresh linen on it. He was now showered and dressed in shorts and an athletic singlet, he had drunk a beer. Dinner was cooked, he'd roasted a chicken and prepared salads earlier. Now he just had to sit and wait patiently. The days were getting longer and the warm evening breeze felt good on his bare shoulders. He picked up his empty beer bottle and went inside to the kitchen to get another.

Settling back into his deck chair he opened his second beer for the evening and smiled as he remembered the surprise he had got on the previous Tuesday morning. He had been working in the machinery shed giving his tractor an oil change when he'd heard a truck approaching along the driveway. Stepping into the yard to investigate who would be visiting him he was confronted with a tow truck carrying a new quad bike.

The driver of the truck climbed down from the cab, Drew recognized him immediately as he had gone to grade school with him.

"Hi Barry, what are you doing this far out of town?"

"Hi Drew, I have a delivery for Dave. The message I got was that he was starting work here for you next week."

"He hasn't gone and bought a quad has he?" Drew asked.

"Yes and a helmet and boots. I will just grab them out of the truck," answered the driver.

As they tilted the tray of the truck to unload the gleaming new machine Barry said somewhat awkwardly, "How have you been Drew? I haven't seen you since Dianne's funeral. I'm sorry, I'm not good with grief. I just didn't know what to say to you."

Drew stopped undoing the strap holding the quad onto the truck and stood up.

"I'm good Barry, thanks for asking. Don't be sorry, I wouldn't have known how to act if the shoe was on the other foot. It was rough for a while. But it's good now."

Barry was looking at him and trying not to show that he was still emotional over the death of his childhood friend's wife.

Drew could see that Dianne's illness and passing still touched people. His first impulse and probably the correct one was to give Barry a hug and reassure him that he really was in a good place now. He didn't though, it just wasn't what two men did in rural Australia.

"Who's Dave anyway?" Barry asked.

Drew was now faced for the first time of finding an answer about his relationship with Dave.

Caliban_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Caliban_Gray

Should he be honest. He would like to be, but he didn't have the courage yet.

"He is a good friend of mine from the city. He's coming up to work for Geoff and I over harvest," Drew replied.

"Ah Geoff, how's the fag farmer going?" Barry asked with a smile on his face, "I haven't seen him for a long time either, I should call in and see him while I'm out this way. He's a nice bloke. Us town kids gave him a such a hard time when we were younger, I'm a bit ashamed about that now."

"Yes he is a nice guy and yes you should drop in, he would enjoy a bit of a yarn. He doesn't get many visitors," answered Drew.

As they continued to unload Drew wondered if Barry would call in on Geoff. He didn't know Barry was so gay friendly but attitudes in the country towns were changing. It wasn't as big a taboo to be gay as it once was. But he still wasn't going to divulge any information about his relationship with Dave.

The shiny blue machine was now on the ground and Drew signed the delivery docket. They pushed the quad into the shed.

Barry shook Drew's hand and said, "It is good to see you looking so well Drew."

He handed Drew the new motor bike boots, the full face helmet and the keys then turned toward the truck.

"Hey Barry. I'm having a barbecue on Saturday afternoon, would you like to bring your wife and kids out? It will just be me and Geoff, Dave and his wife Tess. Maybe a few others.

Barry thought for a moment, "Sure, that would be good. I'll check with Janet tonight and give you a call. You sure you want my kids though. They can get pretty feral, but a day out here would do them the world of good."

"Okay," Drew replied, "Ring me tonight."

Later that afternoon he drove his F250 over to Geoff's.

"Hey I'm thinking of killing a sheep and putting it on the spit Saturday afternoon if your interested," he invited to his neighbor, "That's if you don't mind me borrowing your spit roaster."

"Yes I heard we were entertaining on the weekend, Barry Gilmore called in out of the blue this morning. I haven't seen him in years," Geoff replied, "And yes, I'll provide the spit in exchange for a free feed of your lamb."

"No problem at all. I noticed a couple of wethers that are a bit too big for the restaurant sales, so I'll catch one in the morning and butcher it." Drew informed him, "That's if Barry and his family come out, otherwise I will cut it up and we will just do a leg. There would be far too much for just the four of us, we will still be eating it for a week if they do come."

"Aw, what a shame, a diet of spit roasted lamb," Geoff answered with grin.

Now he sat on the porch taking in a brilliant red sunset, the carcass was hanging in the large refrigerator in the shed and the spit was set up on the lawn outside the back door. He would have to get up early in the morning and light the wood fire so that he could be cooking on the coals by eleven o'clock.

Every time he heard a car on the distant highway he would strain his eyes and will it to be Tess and Dave turning into the driveway.

At last in the failing light he saw a car slowing as it approached his gate, it's orange flashing lights indicating the vehicle was about to turn off the highway.

He watched Tess's sleek little convertible approach the house. He was surprised to see that Tess was driving. Dave would need a beer, he wasn't a good passenger.

Tess pulled to a stop in a swirl of dust, stepped from the drivers seat and saw that Drew was coming down the steps to greet them.

Drew opened the gate to the house yard and stepped out with his arms wide open. Tess wrapped her arms around his rib cage and held him tightly.

"Am I glad to be here. Dave made me drive all the way, he wanted to be sure I could travel that far on my own. I think he might be a nervous wreck," she quipped.

Dave opened his door and slowly turned in his seat and put his feet out onto the grass. He sat there staring into the distant paddocks for a moment then stood up and stretched himself.

Drew smiled and kissed Tess on the lips. He untangled himself from her grasp then walked around the car to embrace Dave. The two men hugged each other, Drew kissed his cheek.

"Never again," Dave whispered into Drew's ear, "I have nearly bitten through my tongue trying not to criticize her driving style."

"Right it sounds like we could all do with a drink then," suggested Drew.

Dave walked around and opened the trunk, he handed Tess's small overnight bag to Drew and then hefted a larger suitcase containing his clothes out. Tess put a carton containing yet more seedlings inside the gate, then retrieved another box with some groceries and wine bottles. She scaled the steps and disappeared into the house through the front door.

Drew and Dave followed, taking the luggage to the bedroom.

I'll unpack after I've had a drink and dinner," Dave announced.

They returned to the kitchen, Tess was stepping back through the entry door onto the veranda, a glass of white wine in her hand.

"I need a couple of quiet moments to unwind," she informed them.

"Name your poison," said Drew.

"Red wine and keep it coming," answered Dave.

Drew poured a glass for Dave and they both joined Tess.

"I just want to have a look at my new toy before it is completely dark," said Dave as he headed across to the shed.

Tess and Drew saw the overhead lights in the machinery shed flicker on and after a couple of minutes heard the new quad bike's motor hum into life.

"I don't really know why he bought that," she said to Drew.

"He wants to feel like he has something on the farm. A little ownership. It's sort of the same as you and the garden. Plus I think he was worried about crashing or having mine break down while he was riding it," Drew explained to Tess.

"I suppose. He does enjoy riding them so much, he'll have fun now he will be here for a while," Tess replied as she took another soothing sip of her wine.

Dave mounted the bike and turned its head light on. He familiarized himself with its controls then clicked the gear lever into first. Slowly, carefully he released the clutch and the machine rolled out the door and up the hill towards the rear of the property.

Dave didn't go far or very fast. That could wait until daylight. He turned the quad around at the first paddock gate that he came to and returned to the shed and shut the motor off. He climbed off then circled the bike admiring it.

'Fucking perfect.' he thought to himself. He was very pleased with his present to himself.

Dave retrieved the wine glass he had left on the work bench and took his first sip of the Shiraz. He turned off the lights and looked towards the house. He smiled when he saw the two people he loved watching him.

Tess and Drew saw Dave returning towards the house. He looked like a small boy after opening his Christmas presents.

Dave settled into a seat next to Tess.

"You seem awfully pleased with yourself," Tess remarked.

The trio sat chatting and drinking for a while then retired to the kitchen for their late dinner.

"Well I have to be up early tomorrow to prepare for the barbecue, so I will be going to bed soon," Drew proclaimed as they ate.

"And I want to do some gardening before we have guests," said Tess.

Drew and Tess cleared the table and placed the dishes in the dishwasher. Dave went to the bed room and unpacked the work clothes he had bought. He had the feeling that his partners had when they had been given closet space. A sense of belonging.

Dave could hear Tess and Drew in the kitchen when he had finished so he took the suitcase into the spare room then returned to the main bedroom and stripped off his clothes. He crossed the hall to the bathroom with his razor and toothbrush and started the shower running. Stepping into the hot water he lathered his face and shaved. He then soaped his groin and removed the stubble there so he was nice and smooth.

Tess stepped into the recess to join him. She soaped his back and rubbed his skin with both of her hands. She encircled his waste from behind and put both her hands on his growing erection.

Dave would have been quite happy for her to bring him to orgasm just like this.

Tess released his dick from her grasp and slithered around to be front on with her husband without taking her arms from his torso. His half erect cock was pushing into her stomach.

Dave now held her, his hands settling on her buttocks as they embraced under the warm water. He kissed her forehead as she looked up at his handsome face.

"Drew is waiting for us in the bedroom. Why don't you go to him? I would like to watch you guys tonight." Tess whispered to Dave.

Dave towelled himself dry while Tess enjoyed her shower. He was still half erect and his cock swung from side to side as he stepped across the hallway to the bedroom. Drew was laying on the bed naked, his dick was also semi erect in anticipation. He saw his lover approach through the open door and sat up so as to hide his swollen penis, he felt a little embarrassed to be so aroused when alone.

As Dave got closer to the bed Drew held out his arms and caught him by the hips to guide the still standing man's dick towards his face.

Dave was now standing between Drew's knees, his cock was at face height. His head went back and he looked at the ceiling as Drew sucked his now three quarters hard erection into his mouth.

Drew sucked the eight inch uncut cock into his mouth. He moved his head toward Dave's stomach so that the still partially soft cock slid down into his throat. He fought his gag reflex for a moment as held Dave deep and rubbed the underside of the penis with his tongue. Dave was smooth and still smelled like soap. He slowly moved his head back until just a bit more than the head was still engulfed orally. Again he took all of Dave's now hard cock as deep as he could. This time he didn't feel the need to gag, the reflex had settled and he could now fuck Dave comfortably with his throat.

Dave had his hands on Drew's shoulders, there was no need to force this partner to take him deeply. He knew Drew loved to suck his cock and enjoyed to take him deeply. Dave didn't like it when lovers in his past would push his head to encourage him to take them deeper. To him that was forcing him to have sex that he didn't want, something he vowed he'd never do to a lover.

He allowed Drew to suck him until he heard Tess turn off the shower and then the shower recess door closed. He pictured her drying her tiny, naked, smooth body. Just the thought of her aroused him even more. He half stepped back away from Drew and there was an audible pop as his cock broke the suction of the mouth surrounding it.

Dave bent down and kissed Drew on the lips, their tongues brushing each other's as they did.

"Tess wants to watch us tonight. What would you like to do?" Dave asked him.

"Sixty nine?" Drew asked.

"Sure thing," answered Dave and gently pushed his partner back until Drew was laying on his back

Dave now slid onto the bed next to Drew but with his head at the opposite end. He didn't climb on top of Drew to assume the traditional sixty nine position but lay next to him and lifted the top half of himself up so that he could take the very excited penis that was pointing at the ceiling into his mouth.

Drew lay back and enjoyed the first three or four entries that his cock was making into Dave's mouth. He now copied Dave's position and easily was able to take the cock in front of him into his mouth. He found he couldn't deep throat him in this position, but was able to orally massage and suck him.

Tess stopped in the doorway and watched her two men sucking each other's cocks. She instantly felt her pussy flush with her lubricating fluids.

'How good do they look together,' she pondered.

She crossed the polished floor boards to the edge of the bed and looked down at her men.

Dave sensed she was behind him but didn't slow from his task.

Drew saw her come across to the bed, he still found it a little embarrassing. He didn't know if it was the fact that he was having sex with a man or if it was just that he was being watched having sex. He kept Dave's cock in his mouth but stopped his motions on it as he looked up at Tess.

Tess reached over and put her hand on the back of his head to encourage him to continue with Dave. He looked down his body to see that Dave had his eyes closed and was lost in his own world as he sucked on his cock. He again swirled his tongue around the foreskin of the dick in his mouth and looked back to Tess.

Tess saw Drew hesitate on Dave's cock as she approached the bedside and reached out to reassure him that this was what she wanted to see. As Drew again began to mouth her husbands cock she kept eye contact with him and lifted one foot up onto the bed and exposed her smooth pussy to him. She'd had it waxed just yesterday and there was not a hint of hair anywhere. She pushed her elevated knee to the side and lowered her hand so that now two of her fingers could rub her erect clitoris right in front of her would be second husbands eyes. She was not doing this to tease him, she was masturbating because what was happening in front of her she truly found stimulating and erotic.

Drew tried to concentrate on the what he was doing with the cock in his mouth but was finding it difficult as Tess fingered her clot so close to his face. He watched as a drop of her juice appeared and just hung for a moment from one of her pussy lips. It eventually dropped and ran down her inner thigh. It was so arousing for Drew to see this and along with Dave's expert work on his cock he could feel cum rising from deep in his balls.

Tess was very aroused, she could easily bring herself to an orgasm right now but knew it would be distracting to the guys. She slowed her fingers to ride her feelings just below the level of cumming. She now moved her eyes down to watch Dave suck on Drew. He loved to suck cock and she now loved to watch him. She was not religious at all, but if there was a higher body out there some where she wanted to thank them for allowing her and Dave to find Drew. She was so glad that she finally got to see and enjoy her husbands homosexual activities. She never even dreamed that it could be so stimulating to watch two men have sex with each other. The fact that she loved them both probably had a lot to do with her enjoyment.

Dave could tell Drew was very close to ejaculation. He took Drew's beautiful circumcised cock as deeply as he could and with his free hand he gently ran his fingers over his ball sack. Now he let his hand drift up over the tight flat stomach and then he circled Drew's nipple with his fore finger. He saw the scrotum in front of his eyes tighten slightly and Drew's cock became noticeably harder between his lips. Dave heard Drew grunt and then felt his warm semen flood into his mouth. Drew hips were now involuntarily pumping towards him as his orgasm heightened. Dave held him in his mouth and sucked, causing most of the fluid to be swallowed as it was pumped from Drew's body.

It was too much for Tess now as she saw Drew fill Dave's mouth with cum. Her fingers hastened in their task. Her breath became shorter and the orgasm surfaced and then spread through her entire midriff. She gushed a small amount of her womanly fluid as her pelvic muscles contacted and waves of pleasure caused her to squeal.

Drew's eyes were closed now, he was just returning from his climax. He heard Tess breathing heavily and as he opened his eyes he witnessed her spray from her pussy. It wasn't a huge amount as he'd seen some women in porno movies do, but it was the first time he'd seen it up close and right in front of him. Some of the fluid splashed his shoulder and he found that simple act very erotic indeed.

He now turned his attention back to Dave's cock. He wanted Dave to have an orgasm that had been worth waiting for.

He held Dave's hips and hinted by trying to lift him that he wanted to be in the more traditional sixty nine position, with himself on the bottom.

Dave guessed what his partner wanted from him and shifted his position so that now his knees were astride and level with the top of Drew's head. Drew put his head back and opened his mouth wide giving Dave's eager penis access to his throat.

"Fuck my mouth Dave," Drew announced softly.

Slowly but deliberately Dave's cock pushed past his open lips, over his tongue and down his throat. It then withdrew. Again he pushed in, a bit faster and harder this time, he was now setting a nice rhythm, being very careful not to hurt Drew but enough to pleasure himself.

Drew's mouth and throat were now producing copious amounts of saliva, it lubricated the large cock that was invading him. Drew did not find it too painful to be fucked like this, he just hoped that Dave found it stimulating. He liked the feeling of being used like this, he felt a little slutty.

Tess watched as Dave positioned his cock in front of Drew's open mouth. She marveled as his dick disappeared into the willing orifice. She watched as all of Dave's eight inches was consumed on the initial slow first thrust. She watched in awe as Drew's throat expanded near his Adams apple as the head of Dave's cock pushed past it. She didn't think it was possible for some one to take that much cock orally.

Now Dave settled into a quicker tempo. He now wasn't going as deeply she noticed. Drew had lots of thick saliva streaming from his lips and coating the cock sliding in and out of his mouth. He didn't appear to be putting any sucking motion into it or much work with his tongue. He was just forming a well lubricated hole for Dave to penetrate as deeply as he wished.

The saliva in Drew's throat made it difficult to breath. He tried to swallow a couple of times to clear it. It was difficult with Dave's cock in his mouth to do so, he decided to put up with it for a few more minutes.

Tess reached out and ran a finger down Dave's back from his neck to his butt crack. He let out and audible sigh as she touched him. Her finger lingered at his crack then went lower to just touch his anus.

Dave felt Drew swallowing around his cock. The wall of his throat tightened around his dick, as if he was actually trying to swallow his penis. He was going to cum. Tess was touching his butt, he wanted her to finger him but it was too late.

He pushed his cock into the tight throat and shot his jism deep into Drew. He pumped four times then withdrew as he was scared he would suffocate his poor partner. As his cock passed Drew's lips for the last time another thread of cum shot forth and landed on Drew's chin and neck. Dave rolled to the far side of the bed away from Tess. His penis was coated in cum and saliva, his body was moist with perspiration. He lay back gasping, he'd never fucked anyone like that before. He was finished for tonight.

"Shit! You guys are going to have fun when I'm not around over the next month or so," Tess said with laughter in her voice.

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments