Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - chapter 20

"Tess and Fiona in the city, Drew and Dave on the farm."

11
3 Comments 3
5.8k Views 5.8k
6.6k words 6.6k words
Drew and Dave.

Dave and Drew stood near the gate to the house yard. They watched as Tess's car made its way down the long driveway to the main road. They saw her stop next to the letter box and then turn right. She was on he way. Her first solo drive home. As she disappeared behind a row of trees at the bend in the road the two men looked at each other.

"Do you want to go for a ride on the quad bikes?" Drew asked his partner.

"Sure thing, let's get changed," Dave answered.

It was just after lunch on Sunday afternoon. The day Dave had been waiting for had arrived, he was finally living at the farm with Drew. His heart was a bit heavy though as he said his farewell to Tess. They had never been separated for more than one night in all the time they had been married.

They quickly changed into jeans and shirts then pulled on their long boots for protection while they were riding. They crossed the yard to the garage and started their bikes.

"Follow me," said Drew, "I'll show you where the fuel pumps are."

Putting his helmet over the handle bars Drew eased out the door and turned left. He went around the garage to the machinery shed housing his tractor and pulled up behind the right hand wall of it.

There were two pumps much like you would see at a service station up against the wall.

"The one on the left is diesel for the tractors and trucks and this is petrol," he said as he dismounted, "And here is the key to the padlocks."

He lifted a small flap made of metal on the wall of the shed and took the key from a nail.

"It pays to keep your bike full of fuel, it's a long walk back if you run out," he said.

They filled the tanks then Drew said, "Follow me, I want to show you the boundaries of the farm so when I'm not here you know what to look after."

Drew and Dave started up and headed as if they were going up the lane to the national park at the rear of the farm. As they came to the first fence line past the house Drew turned right and led Dave down a track that he hadn't been on before. They continued on, there was a fence on each side. They rode over the brow of a hill and down the slope on the other side. At the bottom of the slope the track disappeared into a wide creek that crossed their path.

Drew pulled up and shouted over the machines, "Wait for me to get through, it's not deep and the bottom is fairly solid."

He clicked his bike back into gear and forded the creek. Dave waited and then followed copying the speed and path Drew had taken.

Once through the creek Drew left the track and drove up the hill on his left until they reached some trees that looked out of place. The ruins of an old stone building stood above the banks of the water course. He pulled up near a mulberry tree and took his helmet off as Dave stopped next to him.

Dave shut his bike down and stepped off. It was very quiet apart from the chirping of the birds in the trees. He could hear some sheep a long way off and the buzz of some insects. The water in the creek trickled over the rocks. He looked around with interest and wondered why Drew had bought him here.

"This is my favorite spot on the whole farm," Drew said to him.

"It's very quiet," Dave stated.

"This is where my great grandfather built the first house on this property in 1878," Drew told him, "That's all that is left of it," he said pointing at the pile of stones.

"Wow, your family has been here that long?" Dave said.

Drew walked over to a small weir that had been built across the creek. A pool of cool clear water was held behind it.

"This is where the water I pump to the tanks up on the hill comes from. It's used in the house and for the gardens and sheep."

Dave walked down and stood next to him.

"Can we swim in it?" he asked Drew.

"Yeh, it's usually pretty cold though," was the answer.

Dave took off his shirt then sat down and pulled his boots and socks off.

"What you are going in now?" Drew asked him.

"It's a warm day. Come on it will be fun," Dave replied.

They both stripped naked and Drew tentatively led Dave into the water. They paused as the cold water touched their ball sacks. Drew summoned his courage and pushed off with his feet and dived under, he surfaced out near the center of the pond.

"Man is that cold!" he shouted.

Dave took the plunge and splashed his way out to where Drew was treading water.

"I have the feeling this wasn't the best idea I've had," Dave said.

"No, that's about enough for me," Drew said as he side stroked towards the bank, "I'm glad the sun is hot."

He waded up onto the grassy bank then leaned his bare backside on the seat of his quad bike. He looked down, his shaved cock was shriveled and his scrotum tight and wrinkled. He waited to feel the warmth of the sun penetrate his skin and begin to thaw him out.

Dave swam to the weir wall and then turned upstream and swam as far as he could before the pond became too shallow. He turned and did another two laps. It now became too cold for him and he headed for the bank to join Drew in the sunshine.

Drew watched Dave swimming and then walk out of the water. Even with his manhood half frozen he looked fantastic as he came out of the water.

"Come over here, the sun is nice," he said.

Dave and Drew embraced in the afternoon sun. The cold skin on the front of their bodies was pressed together. Their dicks were touching as they held each other trying to warm up. They held the embrace for a minute or so, both men enjoying the intimacy.

"I scattered some of Diane's ashes here," Drew whispered.

"Is that why this place is so special to you?"

"No, it was always been my favorite spot, that's why I left her here," Drew said softly.

"Well thanks for sharing your favorite place with me Drew," Dave whispered back to him.

After they had warmed up a bit and the sun had dried them, they dressed and put their helmets on.

They rejoined the path that they had been following and continued riding for maybe another two miles. Drew pulled up and opened a gate in the fence on their left.

"This is the western boundary, we'll follow it up to the national park," he called out.

He closed the gate after they had both entered the paddock and rode on. He repeated the opening and closing of gates three times until they reached the rear boundary. They followed that fence until they reached the main farm lane where Drew pulled to a halt again.

"If you can continue down the boundary fence to where you met Geoff in his tractor yesterday that is the end of my land," Drew told Dave, " But I'm getting hungry, so let's head home."

They rode down to the house and parked the bikes in the shed. Together they walked across to the house.

"I wonder how far down the road Tess is," Dave said, "I hope she is alright on her own."

"Don't worry, I'm sure she is fine. She will be home in another hour or so, it will still be daylight by a long way. She'll ring us as soon as she gets there, she told us that." Drew said trying to reassure Dave.

Dave carved some of the left over cold lamb while Drew made it up into sandwiches with chutney. They took a large plate full of sandwiches and two cold beers out onto the veranda and enjoyed the last of the sunshine. They sat talking and eating until the telephone rang. Dave and Drew sprang to their feet and raced to the kitchen. Drew picked up the telephone.

"Hello, Drew Bishop," he said.

"Hello Drew Bishop, I made it home, you and Dave can stop worrying now," Tess replied down the phone.

"We weren't worried, in fact you interrupted us, we were having a drink on the veranda," Drew lied, "Did you have a good trip?"

"Yes it was fine, I had my music on all the way. It was fun," Tess told him.

" I'll put Dave on, he has been worried. I'll talk to you later okay, love you," Drew said.

He handed the hand piece to Dave and went back to his seat on the veranda. There was no need for him to eaves drop on his partners.

In a few minutes Dave reappeared with two more beers in his hands.

"She is fine. Now I can relax a bit." he said to Drew.

They sipped their beers and discussed the plans for the coming week. Driving lessons for Dave, basic skills to monitor the sheep while Drew was is in the city, how to pump the water if it was needed.

"Have you ever fired a gun?" Drew asked Dave.

"No. Why?" Replied Dave.

"It might be that you have to put an animal down or in a rare event, chase off some wild dogs. I'll show you where the guns are kept and give you a few pointers one day this week. You can fire off a few shots to get the hang of it. It's a just in case thing," Drew explained.

Dave realized there were so many small things he didn't know anything about but we're just natural to Drew.

The sun dipped down to the horizon as the guys went inside to clean the kitchen. It was a lovely warm evening so they left the doors open. The house smelled of fresh air.

As Drew washed a few items in the sink Dave wrapped his arms around his waist and pushed his body into him.

"I've been wondering. Do you still want to fuck me wearing your cock rings?" Dave asked softly into Drew's ear.

Drew's hands stopped washing the mug he was holding. He hadn't mentioned his cockrings for three or four weeks. Where had this question come from?

"Honestly? Yes, I'd still like to," Drew replied.

"That's good, let's go to bed," Dave whispered.

Drew pulled the plug in the sink and put the mug in the rack to dry. He turned around after he dried his hands.

Dave took his hand and led him to the bed room.

Dave removed his clothes and pulled the bed clothes back. He was excited. He really wanted to be fucked by Drew.

Drew went to his cabinet and pulled then top drawer open. He rummaged around and found the set of three shiny metal rings and a tube of lubricant.

He turned and saw Dave watching him from the bed. He walked over to the bedside and undressed. He stepped back as Dave reached out to touch his cock.

"Whoa! Don't touch me till I have put these on, if I get hard I won't be able to get them around myself," he explained to Dave.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his knees apart. Dave put his head around to watch with curiosity the fitting of the rings.

Drew took the largest one and put his balls through the ring. Then as quickly and with the least amount of touching possible he manipulated his cock through it. He pulled the metal down to the base of his now swelling cock and adjusted the skin of his scrotum so his ball sack was pulled completely through it.

He now took the middle sized ring and pushed one of his testicles through. Next he slid the second ball into it then straightened his loose skin around both of his balls. His balls were now pulled down and could be seen underneath the ring around his scrotum.

"Stand up, let me have a good look at you," Dave said with a hint of excitement.

Drew did as Dave asked. He turned to face him, his cock was half erect now.

"That looks fantastic Drew, put the last one on,"

"I have it on good authority that it is best to put the last one on after I'm fully hard. The idea is to keep the blood in, not out," he said remembering the advice from the young guy in the adult shop when he bought them.

"Well let's see what I can do about that," said Dave as he lifted himself up and took Drew's cock into his mouth. He took Drew so that his lips were about halfway down the shaft of his cock. He bobbed his head a few times and with his right hand very gently swung the balls that were being weighed down by the ring around Drew's scrotum.

Drew could feel himself swelling in the warm mouth. He let Dave suck him while he enjoyed the sensation of his heavy balls swinging. He didn't know if it was very low level pain or something erotic, but it definitely felt different.

"Is that hard enough?" Dave asked.

"Yes," was all Drew could say as an answer, "Lube me and slide this onto me, it is supposed to be a tight fit."

Dave flipped the lid on the tube of lubricant and applied a blob to the shaft of the dick in front of his face. He then with his fore finger wiped it around and up and down until he had a generous coating on Drew. Now he worked the head of Drew's cock through the ring and with a little force pushed it down to the base where it met the ring around both the cock and balls.

Instantly Drew's cock felt harder and the veins were definitely more prominent. His dick also changed color, it looked a little flushed.

"Fuck your hard. How do you want me?" Dave asked.

"I'd like you to be facing me, but I want what would feel best for you," Drew tried to explain.

"Well facing each other it is then," said Dave as he reached over for a pillow to put under his lower back.

Dave got himself in position quickly, and then reached down and wiped more lube into his ass. He relaxed his muscles and slid a slippery finger into his anus. He'd had and enjoyed enough anal sex in his life to be able to prepare himself with the minimum of fuss. He reached over and gave Drew a couple of strokes with yet more lube.

"Okay Drew, I'm ready," he said in a husky voice.

He was feeling a bit shakey he was that excited.

Drew stepped forward and held his rock hard cock at the entrance to Dave's butt. He wiped it up and down a couple of time and watched Dave take his own hardening cock into his hand.

He pushed the head of his dick against Dave's anus and felt the muscles relax. His cock slid in easily, he didn't stop the inward motion until he was completely in. He paused and looked down, all he could see was the large chrome ring between his pubic area and Dave's butt crack. He withdrew three quarters of his length.

"Is that okay?" he asked his partner.

"Hell yes, now get on and fuck me before I go nuts waiting for it," was Dave's answer.

Drew leaned forward and held Dave's knees, he thrust in and pulled out. Yes there it was. The sensation he'd hoped for. His weighted balls swung and slapped against Dave's butt cheeks. He repeated his motion. Shit it felt good. He now settled into a fast rhythm and watched Dave stroke his own erection. After a couple of minutes the screwing Drew was giving Dave was producing drops of precum from Dave's cock. The drops were spattering onto Dave's stomach as he jerked himself

Dave could feel the super hard dick penetrate his ass. He was sure he could feel the prominent veins rubbing his inner walls, it felt heavenly. He'd had bigger cocks inside of him but none this hard, he was sure. He reached down and started to stroke his own cock. He was hard and his prostate was being periodically massaged causing a small emission from the eye of his penis.

'This could get messy,' he thought. But he didn't really care as he was enjoying this fucking more than he had for years.

Drew could feel his cock was harder than it had ever been. It was so hard the skin felt thinner than it really was. The veins and arteries were engorged and stuck out from his normally smooth shaft. The increased surface area of his cock seemed to increase the sensitivity but funnily he didn't feel like cumming just yet. Was that the rings delaying his ejaculation, he didn't know, he just wanted to keep fucking Dave's lovely tight hole as long as he could.

With out missing a beat Dave curled his back a little so that Drew's cock now hit his man gland with every stroke. His head started to swim and his cock was now drooling a seemingly endless amount of pre cum. He stopped stroking himself and now just pushed two fingers against the upper surface of his shaft near the base. His cock was pointing straight up and oozing.

Drew watched Dave. He really was a master of gay sex. He knew how to pleasure his partners and himself. He watched as Dave pointed his cock upwards. Lubricant was spewing from the eye of his cock. And he wasn't even really stimulating it directly.

Dave knew that by pushing his cock like he was caused the inner third of his penis inside his body to push against his own prostate and in turn push it against Drew's pumping penis. The sensation was deep rooted and had an inevitable result.

Dave felt his semen rising. With every trust of the rigid cock in his ass and slap of Drew's balls on his ass crack it came closer until he erupted. As Drew pushed into him he ejaculated with such force his semen shot straight up at least three feet. Drew pulled his cock from him and then pushed it back in, again Dave spurted high into the air again. Drew vacated his ass again as the streams of cum splattered down on him. Drew was now in sync and rammed his cock back into the gaping anus and another stream spewed from the cock before him. Dave had never seen so much of his own cum.

Watching Dave blow the first time startled Drew, the second time he thought, 'Am I doing that as I push into him?' The third time he knew his cock up Dave's ass was the culprit, 'I must be on his prostate,' he thought.

Drew now fucked with vigor. His balls slapped against Dave, his cock rubbed the walls of his anus. Dave was now so relaxed his ass stayed open when he withdrew completely. The sights, the smells, and the sound of Dave's orgasm was becoming too much for Drew. Most of all the tightness of the rings around his genitals were doing their magic.

He felt his juice rising. He pushed into Dave as far and as hard as he dared. The tight ring on his cock was making his muscles work. And then finally on a deep inward stroke he shot a load of cum deep into Dave. The pressure it took to emit the thick fluid was enormous, almost painful.

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

The cum felt like it was hot as it shot down the tube in his dick. His whole pelvic area was pumping his cum deep against the soft smooth walls of Dave's ass. He ejaculated five or six times into him, each on slightly less intense than the previous one. Finally he was done. He just held his erection in this wonderful ass as deeply and for as long as he could.

Drew was now wobbly on his feet. Dave reached forward and pulled him down on top of himself. Drew's still hard cock slipped from its warm hiding hole and rested against his own semi erect cock.

"Was it good for you to?" was all Dave said.

Drew began to laugh.

"That was unbelievable," was all he could say between laughs.

"And it is only our first night together alone. Imagine what we can do when we put a bit of thought into it," Dave giggled.

Tess.
Tess pushed the apartment door open. She was running late. It was nearly seven o'clock. Fiona would be waiting for her at seven thirty in the French restaurant down the street. She still had to shower and change from her work clothes. The past three days had been so hectic for her at work that she'd had no time to enjoy being on her own. The long hours she was putting in at the office were beginning to get her down. It was all her own doing though. Her plan was to again take Friday off to spend time with Drew so being ahead of the game was essential.
Even though her week so far had been busy she had kept reminding herself that there were going to be at least two good things to enjoy this week. Wednesday was her dinner and evening with Fee who she had not seen for nearly two weeks. And secondly Drew's arrival on Thursday. She had spoken to her men on the telephone each night briefly since she had driven herself home from the farm. But it was not the same as being able to cuddle up to either of them and letting all the tension go.

She quickly showered and dried herself then selected a tight knee length black skirt. It hugged her legs and buttocks and she thought it looked very sexy as she peeked over her shoulder at the reflection in the mirror. No bra tonight, just a cream satin top with spaghetti straps over her shoulders. A thick gold chain that Dave had given her for Christmas and her black stilettos.

'Wow!' she thought as she again looked in the mirror, 'Not bad for twenty minutes effort.'

She was now beginning to feel more in the mood for a seductive dinner with Fee. She could feel that warm sensation in her pelvic area and her nipples came to attention under the cool satin top.

She grabbed her small black purse and ran as best she could in stilettos to the elevator. She might just make it on time.

It was only half a block down to the eatery that they had both chosen. It was quite convenient to both of them. Tess thought it was even more convenient for herself as she had been planning to seduce Fiona through and after dinner. The close proximity to home would mean there would be no time wasted.

It was seven thirty six as she opened the door to the restaurant. Fiona was seated at a table for two by a window, a glass of white wine in front of her. Tess waved the waiter away as she took the couple of steps across to her.

She kissed Fee warmly on the cheek.

"Sorry I'm late, work has been manic, but I'm here now so let's enjoy ourselves," Tess offered as an apology.

"Oh you aren't that late, I've just gotten here myself, and don't you look fantastic," Fiona responded.

Tess gestured to the waiter and as he approached said, "Could I have one of these please?" and pointed at Fee's glass.

"So what have you been doing since I saw you last?" Tess asked her.

Fiona hesitated with her answer as the waiter placed Tess's drink in front of her.

"Well work of coarse. Chuck has given me a nice little bonus with his business. I met up with him for breakfast last week and he outlined what he needed for his trips to Europe. Then last Sunday he asked me out for dinner. I thought it was a business dinner. But when he picked me up I sort of worked out that he considered it more of a date," Fee said.

"Oh, what did you do? Did it get awkward?" Tess asked.

"Well no not really, I was a bit flattered actually. He took me to a very fancy place owned by one of his friends. You wouldn't believe how good the service and the food is when you go somewhere with the city's top chef," Fiona continued, "I had a wonderful time, he is a lovely man."

"Well I'm so glad for you, you should be getting out and about," Tess replied.

Again Fiona paused as the waiter handed each of them a menu and explained the specials available this evening. He left the ladies to peruse the menu.

"There is more," Fiona continued hesitantly.

"What's that?" asked Tess as she sipped the sweet wine and read the menu.

"I slept with him," Fee confessed.

"What? How did that happen?" asked Tess incredulously.

"Well we had a wonderful evening out and as he was driving me home I just said that the night didn't have to end, we could go his place if he'd like to," she confided, "It was sort of like I was daring myself to ask him, to see if I could go through with it. He is such a nice guy, so it was easy for me to want him."

Tess took a long sip of her drink. "And?"

"Well we went to his place and I was pretty brazen. I took the lead and in ten minutes we were in bed fucking each other," Fee said quietly so the other diners wouldn't hear her.

She now reached out across the linen clad table and took one of Tess's hands in both of hers.

"I hope this isn't going to spoil our night out," she said.

Tess looked into her beautiful eyes that she was sure were welling up with tears a little, "No of course it won't. I'm genuinely happy for you," she said with a smile.

Just then the waiter reappeared and took their orders. Tess ordered fish, Fiona chicken, they shared a large side salad and Tess said that they had better get a bottle of wine to share as she had some interrogating to do.

As they waited for their meals Tess kept asking Fee questions about Chuck.

"What is his place like? How did he treat her? Was he a good lover?"

Tess wanted to know everything. "Are you going to see him again?"

As they ate their meals Fiona tried to recall everything that had happened. He had a beautiful house that fronted the river bank. He was a nice guy, he was very attentive to her and how she felt. Fiona thought that he was a good lover although she hadn't much experience in this department.

"Well are you going to see him again? And I don't mean just to book his travel arrangements?" Tess insisted.

"Yes, I very much want to see him again," Fee said, "In fact I'm getting butterflies in my tummy thinking about him. But it is hard to have much of a social life working as a chef, but we have a couple of things planned."

"Ooh be careful girl, you sound a bit star struck," Tess teased.

"I am a bit,"

They drank their wine and ate their meal. They talked like old friends and were so comfortable to confide in each other.

"How are Drew and Dave?" Fiona asked.

"They are more than fine. They are both up on the farm. I hope Dave doesn't wear Drew out, I want my share of him on the weekend," Tess said with a laugh, "We can only imagine how much sex they are having, up there on their own."

 As they finished their meals and decided on the desert menu, Tess asked,

"Do you want to order coffee or come back to my place for one?"

She was a little unsure where she stood with Fiona now that she was embracing her bisexuality.

"Your place, but let's skip the coffee," said Fee with a wicked grin on her face.

As they finished the last of the wine and desert Fiona signaled the waiter and asked for the bill.

"I'm paying tonight, my treat, no arguments," Fiona said.

Tess could see that she was insistent so didn't object. She could also see that Fiona was excited to be coming home with her.

Fiona placed her credit card onto the small plate that the account had come out on and they waited as they waiter settled the bill.

Together they stood and left the restaurant. They walked hand in hand the short distance back to Tess's apartment block.

The door was barely closed as the two women wrapped themselves in each others arms. Their lips met and without separating for a moment they started to undress each other and move toward the bed room door.

Tess managed to get the zipper of Fee's dress down. Fiona then slipped one of her arms out of the sleeve revealing a magnificent breast with its small pointed nipple to Tess.

Tess planted her mouth around the areola that was presented in front of her and suckled the luscious berry that tipped the breast of her most willing partner. They shuffled though the bedroom door sideways and Fiona lifted Tess's top up causing her to reluctantly let the nipple slip from her lips as the garment was pulled over her head. Again she took Fees nipple in her lips.

Next Tess felt the zip on her own skirt being lowered and she stepped over it as they headed toward the bed. Fiona's hand went to Tess's pussy. She was delighted that Tess had not been wearing any under wear at dinner. No wonder that skirt looked so good on her, definitely no panty lines. Standing beside the king sized bed Fiona immediately placed a finger over Tess clitoris and down into her pussy slit. She pressed firmly against the warm moistness of her and massaged her now hardening clit.

Tess moved her hips to hump against Fee's finger. Her clit was enjoying this. But she now wanted more.

Reluctantly, she moved quickly and broke free of Fiona then pulled the covers on the bed back. She climbed onto the bed and in a welcoming sort of gesture invited Fiona to join her.

Fiona slipped her other arm out of her dress and let it drop to the floor. She placed a finger into each side of the thin strap that made up the sides of her g string and pulled it down to her knees and then kicked it off. She knelt on the bed next to Tess.

Tess again took Fiona's nipple into her lips and placed Fiona's hand back on her pussy as it was when they were standing. Again she ground her hips against the finger on her clit.

Fiona pushed Tess back a little, she was still on her knees but now her back was arched slightly, her knees apart and her breasts pointing upward. Tess steadied herself with her arms on the bed under her. Fiona kissed her, open mouthed with her large tongue probing. Now she could feel one of Fee's fingers on the outside of her vagina opening. She wasn't fumbling to find the openings as,some men did. Fee was just tracing her finger around the outside of her. Softly, gently lubricating the opening.

Fiona had Tess under her spell. Tess was on her knees leaning back, her pussy lips open as a finger teased the opening of her cunt.

Fee now slowly inserted her long slender forefinger into Tess. She pushed in as far as she could comfortably reach and then withdrew. She felt Tess open her legs a little wider and her body rise a little as she pushed in. And she felt her body lower as her finger came out of the moist tunnel. Again she pushed in and withdrew. The next time she added her middle finger, Tess sighed and pushed her clit out wards as now two fingers pushed into her. Now they set a nice rhythm as Tess rode Fiona's hand. She was producing copious amounts of fluid and the fingers in her pussy made delicious slurping sounds as they moved in and out.

Fiona lowered her mouth and almost engulfed one of Tess's entire breasts. She swirled her tongue around the tiny nipple and could feel that her actions were having the desired effect as the bud hardened. Tess now let out a long moan and pushed down even harder on to Fee's fingers, she ground her clitoris against the palm of the hand penetrating her. She was going to cum quickly, and the thought of a climax with Fiona only excited her more.

Tess uncurled her legs and lay back on the huge bed. Fiona's fingers were still moving in and out of her. Fee repositioned herself between Tess's legs and lowered her head to inhale the female aroma of sex.

Fiona now positioned her chin onto the palm of her hand, two fingers of that hand were still buried deep in Tess's vagina. This position allowed her to both finger Tess vigorously and lick the lovely, little, prominent clitoris that was directly in front of her mouth.

Tess raised her knees as she felt the in and out motion of the fingers and then the dexterous tongue licking and stroking her clit. She reached down with both hands and held her labia apart so that Fiona's licking could stimulate every part of her now very open pussy.

Fiona adjusted the angle and depth of her fingering until she was sure she had located Tess's g spot on the front wall of her vagina. Now she concentrated her efforts on this area.

Lights seemed to be flashing in Tess's brain. Her knees jerked together trapping Fiona in between her legs. Her butt cheeks lifted off the bed as she pushed down on to Fee's fingers to try and get as much stimulation as she could. Then wave after wave of muscle contractions started in her pussy and radiated outward. Tess felt herself thrashing about under the assault of the fingers on her g spot. Fee was relentless and kept up her vaginal massage until Tess could bare no more.

Tess pulled her ass downward, she could not handle any more, her orgasm had been hard and prolonged. She settled back on the bed, then reached down to cradle Fiona's head and encouraged her to leave the satiated pussy under her tongue.

Fiona rose to her knees and then straddled Tess's hips. She lay down on top of the tiny frame under her and kissed her mouth passionately. Tess squirmed under her so that she was now half way to laying on her side. She now put one of her legs between Fiona's. Their pussy lips were touching and instantly Fiona began to grind against Tess.

Tess was being held firmly in Fiona's grasp and was being humped by the wanton younger woman. She was sure she could feel Fiona's large clitoris rubbing on her own puffy labia.

Fiona was now in a zone on her own as she rubbed her pussy against Tess's. She was cumming in her own quiet way. She felt a little dominant getting herself off like this. Tess was merely her sex toy at this stage.

She made a grunting sound with each push of her crotch over the sweet, wet, pussy of Tess.

Her arms held Tess tightly, their pelvises ground together and they came simultaneously. A beautiful female orgasm, shared by them.

As they came down Fiona loosened her embrace on Tess.

"I'm sorry Tess, I didn't hurt you did I? I got a little carried away then," Fiona offered as an apology.

"No darling, it was wonderful," Tess replied, "It is a long time since I have had sex like that, it so much softer than with guys."

"I thought I was being a bit too rough," Fee said as she rolled onto her back.

Tess rolled onto her side and propped her head onto her hand. With the other hand she traced light circles around Fiona's nipple.

"No, you weren't too rough, I can't believe I came twice, and that they were so close together. You must have been doing something right," Tess sighed.

They lay together touching each other intimately and talking softly for the next hour. Fiona held Tess close to herself drinking in her perfume and the softness of her skin. She could see why Dave and Drew were so enamored with her. She was like a living doll to lay next to.

The two girls talked about sex, love and ambitions. Tess discovered that Fee wanted a relationship with Chuck. When she had first met her she had said that she was not interested in anything serious. It sounded as if Chuck was smitten with Fiona. He opened car doors for her, held her seat as she sat at a table, all of the perfect gentleman indicators. She was meeting him after dinner on Friday night. Tess thought that there wasn't much they could do at that time of night except go to bed. That would be a good way for a new couple to find themselves.

Fiona kissed Tess on the forehead as she rose from the bed.

"I've to go Tess, I have work in the morning," she said with a touch of sadness.

"Let me know how things go with Chuck on the weekend," Tess said, "I hope it works out for you."

Fiona gathered her clothes and dressed while Tess sat naked on the bed and watched her.

"God, you are beautiful Fiona," Tess complimented her.

"Why thank you Tess, I have had a fantastic time tonight, I'll call you next week. Is that okay?"

"Of course it will be okay. I want to know everything that happens between you and Chuck. Good luck," Tess answered.

Fiona leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Don't get up, I can see myself out. Take care Tess."

And then she was gone. Tess heard the front door close and she was all alone.

She lay back on the pillows and absentmindedly ran her finger around her clitoris.

'I wonder if Fiona will tell Chuck she is bisexual. Will she reveal her past to him? Could she fall for the first guy that shows some interest in her? She could do a lot worse than to hook up with the celebrity chef,' Tess thought to herself.

Tess got up and went to the bathroom. She pissed and had a quick shower. It was now late and she wanted to get into work early and clear her desk. Friday was going to be spent with Drew she decided as she dried herself.

She lay on the bed and pulled the quilt up over herself. She had pleasant thoughts of Fiona, Drew and her dear Dave going through her head as she drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments