Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spice of Life, Chapter 2

"She was learning that life had a whole new flavor in store for her!"

9
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Laura whispered in her ear, "You fucking slut... do you know how hot you look right now? Your huge tits, your open legs, your dripping pussy? huh? Do you?"

She didn't know how to answer.

"You liked making my husband hard didn't you? Did you like it when he started whimpering when you were sucking him off? Did you like the taste of him? Does that turn you on? You fucking whore... Does it? Answer me!"

"Yes..." Nikki moaned.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... Mistress," she corrected herself. Laura attached nipple clips to her and she groaned. Then Laura fingered Nikki's pussy. It was sopping wet.

"You dirty slut. Why are you so wet? Do you want my husband's dick? Do you want him to fuck you hard and cum inside you?"

Laura probed two fingers inside and started finger fucking her. Nikki was gasping and she was dripping. Laura stuck her fingers in Nikki's mouth roughly, telling her to taste her juice, then Laura tasted it, scooping up more of Nikki's juices and sticking her fingers in her mouth. Nikki hadn't reached climax yet, so Laura stood to the side and gently rubbed the bound girl's exposed clit, gathering her juice so it stayed succulent. Nikki was moaning in ecstasy, she couldn't stand still. Her hips were moving, her pussy was gyrating, her legs were widening and her ass starting quivering. Laura knew what she was doing... her Master had used the same techniques on her and she couldn't resist them either. Techniques like gently massaging the clit until it explodes. When Nikki came, Laura moved her fingers back inside her, welcoming her honey.

Laura withdrew her fingers, licking them clean. Then she went to Adam and knelt in front of him. She may have been Mistress for a bit for Nikki, but she knew she was still her Master's submissive! "Master, she is wet and ready for you." Adam lifted her face to his and kissed her, chuckling softly and said, "Good girl."

Laura unhooked Nikki's hands and brought her still trembling friend in front of Master. Nikki knelt as she had seen Laura do. Adam smiled at this, then rose. He took a handful of her brunette hair and twisted it into a makeshift rope. Using her hair as a leash, he gave the command "Crawl" and led her down the hallway to the bedroom. He told her to kneel down on the floor and keep her hands behind her back. Then he told her to look at the ground. She was very obedient and did as she was told and seemed happy to do so.

While she knelt there watching, he started undressing in front of the mirror. He dropped his pants and boxers again and then went to the nightstand and began pulling some things out of the top drawer. Nikki couldn't see what the items were - he was blocking her view. Once he had the desired items, he turned to Laura.

"Put this one on the bed and tie her down. Arms over her head and her legs spread and tied to the footposts. Make sure she can't move - if she gets loose, you will be taking her place!" he said.

"Yes, Master," Laura said. And she knew he meant it too! Laura got Nikki up on the bed and used the heavy leather wrist restraints that he had gotten from the nightstand to secure her arms to the headboard over her head tying them together and to the headboard very securely. With her wrists done, Laura moved to secure her feet. One foot with a leather ankle restraint tied tightly to each footpost, making sure her legs were spread as wide as possible. When she finished, she turned to Adam, who had been observing her work.

"All done, Master. She won't be escaping this," Laura said, her eyes cast downward.

"Very good. Now it's your turn to get undressed," he said, smiling.

"Yes, Master," she said, looking up at him playfully. Laura began getting undressed as Nikki watched. She neatly folded her clothes as she removed them and laid them on the top of the dresser. When she had finished undressing he called her over to stand at the side of the bed next to Nikki.

"Doesn't my pet have a beautiful body, Nikki? So soft and so sexy... Pet has wonderfully sensitive tits and an incredible pussy!" he said, moving around behind Laura. To emphasize his point he reached around with one hand and toyed with her nipple, pinching and tugging on it until she moaned and closed her eyes, leaning her head back onto his shoulder.

"Masssterrr..." Laura moaned softly, reaching up to cup her tits. She leaned back on him and he supported her as she swayed back and forth slightly. Nikki saw her getting turned on and it only served to increase her own lust. Nikki squirmed and tugged at her bonds, testing the knots and realizing she was completely helpless.

"Sit down and watch as I play a bit with your little slut friend," Adam told Laura. She moved to sit on the chair he directed her to. It was a large soft chair and she leaned back and opened her long legs wide apart so that her stiletto heels dangled on either side of the arms. It was a crude position but her Master liked her to be crude. Laura pushed a finger gently inside her sex and of course, it was very slippery and very wet already.

Adam turned to her and smiled when he saw her position on the chair. He bent over and fondled her breasts and kissed her deeply. She moaned into his mouth loud enough that even Nikki heard her and she wriggled again in her bonds. Laura looked at the bulge in his boxers and reached out to feel his hardness.

"Master..." Laura moaned.

"You will get your chance, my dear, do not worry. But first I think our guest needs tending to!" he said, chuckling. "But you can keep playing with your pussy if you like while you watch. I'm sure you will like the show!"

Adam walked over to the bound Nikki. He got up on the bed and moved between her spread thighs, and knelt there.

"Laura told me that your husband, Phil, doesn't like to eat pussy and that you miss it so. Is that right?" he asked. He began tracing his finger in circles around her slit very lightly, teasing her as he spoke in a deep low voice.

"Yesss..." she moaned, licking her lips. She began to move her hips in time to his fingers teasing. He could see the wetness glistening on her swollen lips.

"And did she also tell you that I..." Adam leaned forward and kissed her on the left side of her pussy a couple inches from her slit. "Love the taste..." he kissed her on the right side just like before. "Of pussy?" he finished kissing her directly above her swollen clit. With each kiss, Nikki's moaning got louder and higher in pitch. He sat back and watched the girl writhe and pull at her ropes. He flicked the lips of her pussy and tugged them gently as he ran a finger up and down her slit, just inside her outer lips. It was maddening and Nikki was quickly becoming overcome with lustful desire.

He continued his mental provocation. "In fact, I am something of an expert when it comes to eating pussy. Why Laura can tell you herself that when I eat her out, she cums over and over again. I enjoy making her cum repeatedly and often she has to beg me to stop. Isn't that right, pet?" he asked Laura.

"Oh yes, Nikki he is wonderful... his tongue makes me crazy. He knows just what to do to drive me out of my mind!" Laura said, her voice thick with arousal. Nikki moaned as she heard her best friend describe how he eats her pussy. Oh, she wanted to feel that so much!

"You know she gave me a taste of your pussy when she fingered you... you taste quite delicious too. Nice and sweet. I'd sure like some more of that taste, would you let me sample that pretty pink pussy?" he said.

He looked up at her grinning wickedly. Nikki was nearly sobbing by now and looked at him through tear-filled eyes, so deep was her need that she could not speak, she merely mouthed a silent "Please..."

Adam leaned down and pulled the lips of Nikki's pussy apart, revealing the wet, pink interior. Her pussy was dripping, offering him its sweet nectar. "Nikki, your pussy is so wet," Adam commented, "Are you wet for me?"

"Please... please lick it..." Nikki pleaded.

"You are going to have to learn how to ask for things if you want to get them, Nikki. Now ask me properly, like a good slut should. Say 'Master, please lick my nasty slut pussy. Lick my dirty filthy cunt!'" he told her.

Nikki groaned at his words. She had never been made to talk like that but it was turning her on so much.

"Master, please, please lick my nasty slut pussy. Lick my dirty filthy cunt," she begged, her voice shaky.

"That's more like it. If you are going to learn to be a proper slut like pet here, you are going to have to get used to talking like one," he said. He leaned forward and, as Nikki sucked in a breath in anticipation, he gave her a long slow lick with the flat of his tongue.

"Oh My God!!" Nikki screamed as she felt his tongue on her neglected pussy. She arched her back and tossed her chocolate mane side to side as she felt what she had been missing for so long. Adam began lapping at her slit from bottom to top, ending each stroke with a flick of his tongue over her clit. Each lap of his tongue sent lightning bolts of sexual electricity up her spine to her lust-clouded mind. Adam slid a hand under her as she raised up so he could grab and squeeze her ass cheeks even as his tongue worked her pussy from the front. Nikki was trapped between the two sensations and couldn't get away from them.

Laura watched her friend as she got the pleasuring she so missed. She smiled as she saw Nikki's distress, knowing that her husband and her Master was taking good care of her. In a way she envied Nikki, she remembered fondly the first time he had went down on her...the incredible sensations that she didn't even know existed. Adam hadn't been the first to taste her, but he was certainly the best she'd ever had. And now Nikki was enjoying his talented tongue. Laura fingered herself as she watched Nikki squirm and writhe and claw at the sheets... she knew that feeling all too well!

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

Adam then snaked his tongue deep into her quivering cunt, licking up her juices in whatever corner of her he found them. Nikki's eyes flew open and her mouth took on an "O" form as she tried to scream. But nothing came out. Her mind was so bombarded with sensory overload that she couldn't process it all. She simply lay there in a sort of sexual trance for several moments as she tried to find some way to properly respond to what he was doing to her. She wanted to get away from the torment he was imposing, but she couldn't. Nor could she make him move to another part of her body so her overstimulated pussy could rest. She could do nothing except take what he was giving her. She was helpless against his onslaught.

Then, finally, it happened. With a scream that came from the very depths of her soul, her dam burst and all the years of inattention and negligence to her desires came pouring out. Nikki came. Hard. Nikki came like she had never cum before, exploding from inside and spewing out a shower than blasted Adam with her sweet juices and covered his face instantly. She bucked and writhed and twisted in rapturous agony like a snake being electrocuted as wave after thunderous wave crashed headlong into her. Her ears roared, her breath caught in her throat, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mind shattered into a million specks of white hot light. Nikki heard a woman screaming but she couldn't tell if it was her or Laura.

Laura meanwhile watching Nikki explode did likewise, her fingering coupled with the sight of her best friend, sending her over the edge of her own abyss. She sat sprawled in the chair and she shuddered and convulsed as her orgasm took control of her body.

Adam watched the two women in their mutual ecstasy. He wiped the pussy juice from his face with the sheet and watched as the girls worked through their individual storms. Laura finished hers first, draping herself over the chair like a wet blanket. Nikki, who was more lost in her orgasm, took longer to find her way back. Finally, she did though, collapsing on the bed in a pool of sweat and cum, her chest heaving like she had run a marathon and her heart trying to burst through her rib cage.

It took Nikki a full five minutes before she had come back enough to form logical sentences. "Oh my God Adam... that was... unbelievable!" she panted.

Adam was still kneeling, naked between her bound and spread legs, with his erect cock just aching to enter her. "You say that like we are finished here. We are far from done my dear!" he said. She looked at him stunned, as if she couldn't comprehend what she was hearing. "Surely he has to be kidding! After that he wants more?" she thought to herself. But that's exactly what he had in mind.

Without giving her any chance to object, he took hold of his huge cock and pointed the head at her slobbering slit.

“Have you had fun so far, slut?” he said as he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit. She opened her legs for him, a little grunt escaping her lips.

“If you are going to be my slut, you will have to learn the rules. And the first rule is that you will call me Master here at home." Adam said. She responded with another little grunt. He worked a finger deeper and was greeted with a gush of moisture. “You’re very wet already, slut, do you feel that?”

Nikki let out a moan.

“You like calling me Master, and you like being my good, submissive slut. Even if it’s difficult sometimes. Don’t you?”

Another moan.

But a moan wasn’t going to cut it. Not this time.

“Don’t you, slut?” he repeated. It wasn’t a whisper.

“Yes,” she replied. Adam stopped, pulling his face away to look at her, and raised his eyebrows.

“Yes, Master,” she said.

“That’s better.”

Adam put a hand around her throat, gripping her just hard enough to make her feel his power and dominance. She gasped. Then he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

“You want me to fuck you hard, slut?”

“Yes, Master.” she said.

“Ask me.”

“Please, Master, fuck me hard.”

“I am going to fuck you slut... I am going to fuck you hard and deep and fast. But I am going to fuck you for my pleasure, not yours. I am going to take my pleasure out on you... I'm going to use you for the purpose a slut like you was made for. To be a fuck toy, nothing but a hole for my cock. Is that what you want?” he growled at her.

Incoherent moan.

“Is that what you want, slut?” he repeated. She nodded.

“Ask me, slut.”

“P-Please, Sir….” was all she managed.

She no more had gotten the words past her lips when he suddenly and unceremoniously thrust his full eight inch cock into her. Nikki screamed both in surprise and in pain - Adam was much bigger than her husband and she didn't expect to be stretched so wide. He filled her pussy more than she could remember ever being, even with her biggest toy. He slammed into her until his balls smacked her ass and his cockhead pressed into her cervix.

He didn't give her a chance to recover or adjust to his larger size though. He meant what he had said - she was a fuck toy and her purpose was to give him pleasure. As fast as he touched bottom inside her he began pistoning in and out of her like a jackhammer, as if he wanted to punch a hole clear through her! He pounded into her hard enough to make her grunt each time.

Laura had been watching the show since her orgasm in the chair. Now she had an idea. She got up from her chair and came over to the bed. Laying down, she placed her head on Nikki's stomach as close to her pussy as she could, facing upwards. Adam withdrew and thrust his cock in her mouth. He knew she wanted to taste her juices on his cock. He went back and forth between fucking Nikki's pussy and Laura's mouth. Both girls loved this, loved sharing him like this. Who wouldn't - they were each getting serviced by their Master!

After a little bit of this treatment, Laura then lay next to her and whispered in her ear.

"Are you liking this? Master is fucking hot isn't he? You like looking at his hard body and arms? You want to touch those arms and hold onto him? Do you?"

"Yes."

"You want to cum on his big fat cock? "

She was breathless and taking a good fucking for the first time in years. But Laura was getting impatient at her slowness in response each time she asked her a question. She grabbed her hair hard making her scream and hissed in her ear.

"You fucking slut, opening your legs for my Master, wanting him to fuck you hard until he fucking explodes inside you. I know what you want. You want him to cum in your pussy...you want to feel him shoot his hot sticky cum in your slutty pussy don't you?" Laura hissed.

Nikki looked at Laura through her lust fog. Laura moved down and scooped up some juice and gently stroked her clit, moving her pointer finger up and down. She occasionally moved to each side of her clit, stroking her inner lips then back up. Nikki welcomed the gentle intimate touch on her most intense area and closed her eyes, grimacing. After a few minutes of Laura's focused gentle stroking, she started groaning,

"Oh god, yes, yes, ah, keep doing it, I'm going to cum."

Laura moved her face closer and watched as his cock slid easily in and out of her bald pussy, how her wet lips wrapped around the veiny shaft and how her juices dribbled out around the meaty pole. Her ass quivered slightly and Laura slipped a finger into her little star just as Adam thrust in deep to meet her orgasm. Nikki was almost crying. It had been a long time since anyone really cared to please her.

When Laura heard him start grunting, she knew he was about to cum himself. She quickly moved around behind him and looked between his legs, watching his cock penetrate her. She wanted a close up view of her cumming. His cock was rigid now and his balls were tighter. He thrust in quicker until he eventually slammed into her, growling as he released his cum deep inside her. He sank into her a couple more times, emptying his load completely. When he was done, he withdrew and lay on his back, breathless.

Laura moved to his side, licking and sucking the last remnants of cum from his cock and cleaning him spotless. Then as Adam rested, Laura moved in and untied her legs but told her to hold them wide. Nothing got Laura going more than seeing her man's cum in a pussy. She probed a couple fingers into Nikki's sticky, cum-filled pussy. Nikki groaned as Laura withdrew her fingers and licked them. She spread Nikki's lips and licked as much cum out of her as she could. So much cum to taste, hers and his. Laura gently stroked her girlfriend's clit up and down until she started moving her hips, begging for Laura to keep going. Nikki couldn't keep still, until she came. Laura really wanted to put a strap on dildo on and fuck her. After a woman cums, they really need to be fucked. Laura was also hoping to see her Master take Nikki in the ass and cum in her ass. But that could wait until next time. For now, Laura was pretty sure that her best friend had found the spice she was looking for!

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments