Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Times The Fire

"On a cold winter's night, Beverly, Polly and Tom keep each other cozy in front of the fire"

10
4 Comments 4
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Every time Tom was in the restaurant, it was the same. He couldn’t decide which of the two women he wanted more. Polly was a tomboyish little thing with short, peroxide blonde hair, pert little tits and just a slight curve to her tight ass and hips. She had a lovely smile and her blue eyes always flashed brightly.

Beverly’s was a more classic beauty. She possessed a curly mane of paprika red and laughing green eyes. Also of petite stature, her figure was womanly with generous hips, and a full curve to her ass and breasts. These were welcoming, a feeling she augmented today by keeping the top three buttons her white oxford undone, inviting one to glance, however briefly, at her cleavage and red brassiere.

Tom normally came to the restaurant for lunch, but he’d had a long day and didn’t much feel up to cooking, so popped into the restaurant for dinner and a glass or two of wine.

It was off season and the restaurant emptied out early, and 9:30 found Tom sitting at the bar alone, chatting with Polly and Beverly as they were closing up.

“I’m really wired,” Beverly said. “We fill up one seating and then it’s over. Do you guys want to go out for a drink?”

“That would be cool,” Polly answered. “But everything’s closed.”

“Do you guys want to come over to my place?” Tom asked.

“Sure,” the girls said in unison and then laughed with each other.

Tom waited while they finished getting the restaurant ready for the following day and they walked arm in arm a few blocks to his apartment.

“Brr, it’s getting cold,” Beverly said and Tom pulled both women closer to him.

“Would you mind opening some wine?” Tom asked as he took their coats and put them on the bench in the hallway. “I’m going to make a fire.”

“Which one should I open?” Beverly called from the kitchen. “The Brunello?” she added hopefully, smiling at Polly.

“The Brunello’s great,” Tom said as he set a match to the pile of kindling and newspaper.

From the doorway of the kitchen, Polly watched the fire catch, enjoying the sight of Tom’s powerful forearms shining in the firelight as he tossed another log on. She turned when she heard the cork pop.

“This is such a great bottle of wine,” Beverly said, holding the neck of the bottle and breathing in the vapors escaping its mouth. She poured a glass and brought it to her nose.

“Oh my God!” Bev grabbed Polly’s arm gently and pulled her close. She held the glass up to Polly’s nose and Polly inhaled deeply.

“Wow,” Polly smiled. Beverly handed her the glass. As she did so, Polly felt Beverly’s hand brush her little breast. Polly blushed a little. Beverly pretended not to notice and grabbed the other two glasses and the bottle and carried them into the living room.

Beverly poured herself and Tom a glass of wine and topped up Polly’s and joined Tom on the couch.

“Cheers!” Polly said and they all clinked glasses. They took an appreciative first sip of the wine.

“This is terrific,” Polly said. Thanks for having us over.”

“Glad to have you.”

“I’m freezing,” Polly said and sat down on the floor next to the fire.

They chatted about local politics, the restaurant business and Tom’s work, which took him abroad frequently though he was still fairly non-specific about what he did for a living. There was a lull in the conversation after a while, Polly staring deeply into the fire. She turned and smiled at her friend and Tom.

“So, have you decided which one of us you want to fuck yet?” Beverly asked. Tom, thinking the question had been meant for him, nearly spit out his wine, but Beverly was staring intently at Polly. Polly turned red and Beverly laughed. Beverly moved left the couch and joined Polly in front of the fire.

“Oh come on, admit it,” Beverly smiled. “I’ve caught you looking at me more than once. And him,” she gestured toward Tom, “He’s hard not to look at.”

Beverly stood up and walked over to Polly. Taking Polly’s glass, she put it on the table. She took Polly’s hands in hers and moved close to her, close enough that Polly could feel her breath on her cheek and smell the wine on her lips.

“Would you like me to kiss you?”

“Yes,” Polly said, blushing a little. Beverly leaned forward. Smiling, she took Polly’s face in her hands and brought her lips slowly to Polly’s. Their mouths opened and they fell into a deep embrace. Beverly took Polly’s hand and placed it on her breast. Polly squeezed it urgently through Beverly’s sweater.

Bev pulled away from Polly a little and smiled as she pulled her sweater over her head revealing the red bra Tom had noticed earlier. Polly went for Bev’s cleavage immediately, holding both breasts firmly and licking between them. Beverly tugged at the bottom of Polly’s sweatshirt and pulled it over Polly’s head revealing a dainty little white bra. Beverly dispensed with the bra immediately, removing it to reveal Polly’s lovely, perfectly shaped orbs.

“You’re just darling,” Beverly said as she took one in her mouth.

Bev was so engrossed in her ministrations of Polly’s breasts that she was a bit surprised when she felt Tom’s hands - large, warm and masculine - on her shoulders. She looked up at him as he slid the straps of her bra over her shoulders and unfastened the garment, freeing them so that Polly could feast greedily. Tom was now kneeling beside the women and kissed Beverly.

Tom’s was a commanding presence. If earlier he’d been unable to decide which of the women he preferred, now he was going to have his way with both of them. That was fine by Bev, as she rubbed his chest through his cashmere turtle neck, she could feel the strength and warmth of his body, the hard muscles of his chest and abdomen softened by the luxurious material. He broke off the kiss with Beverly and lifted Polly’s chin from Bev’s chest. She was a bit surprised at first, but accepted his kiss. It was not as gentle as Beverly’s. It was stronger, more urgent, rougher - she could feel the stubble of his three day beard against her chin.

Beverly ripped open Tom’s jeans and with some difficulty, pulled out his cock. It was already rigid and felt solid and thick in her hand. She began to pull down his pants and he broke off his kiss with Polly to help her.

“Hmm.” Polly smiled at Tom’s impressive member in the firelight.

Polly pulled the sweater over his head and was enjoying running her tongue slowly from his abdomen up to his ear and down again. She could taste the salt of Tom’s skin as she felt Bev reaching to undo her pants. She looked at her friend and smiled. Bev moved up Polly’s body until her face was even with Polly’s and kissed her. They stood up in unison and Tom stroked his cock slowly as the silhouettes of the women kissed again in the flickering light of the raging fire. They pulled down each other’s pants. Beverly’s finger entered Polly’s glistening slit and Polly moaned softly.

Polly dropped to the floor again and helped Bev free of the pants bunched at her ankles.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

Polly coaxed Bev back to the floor and then was on top of her, the two of them enjoying the first tastes of each others’ pussies in a sixty nine.

Polly was in heaven and felt she might come at any moment, Bev’s little tongue was so talented at teasing her clit and pussy but much to her surprise Bev stopped suddenly.

“Oh my god, don’t stop,” Polly urged her.

“Just enjoying the view,” she heard Bev’s muffled reply.

Polly felt Tom behind her then. Her breath hurried as the tip of his cock entered her. He pushed into her slowly, revealing his full size to her tight little pussy, an exquisite torment at the feeling of his girth inside her and anticipation of what the next length of it would feel like. When he had filled her more than any man ever had, there was still more cock and he kept pushing deeper inside, his girth stretching her wider.

“Oh my God!” Polly gasped. When he was in as far as he could go, he began fucking her in earnest, slowly pulling himself nearly all the way out and then plunging back in. Bev’s tongue alternated between teasing Polly’s clit and running the length of Tom’s shaft.

“You taste so good on him,” Bev smiled up at her. Polly wanted to reciprocate but was to caught up in the thundering wave of ecstasy as she began to come. Tom felt her tighten and began thrusting faster, Bev’s tongue now hard on her clit. As the wave crested Tom thrust deep inside her and let it crash over her.

Polly rolled off and lay next to the fire in a dreamy post-orgasm state. Beverly would not experience Tom’s slow entry. He was primed now and well beyond a state that allowed for patient introductions. She was ready for it - her wet pussy glistening in the firelight, her juices mixed with those from Polly’s tongue and the thrill of watching him fuck her friend.

He was on top of her almost immediately and slammed his cock inside. She moaned loudly with his penetration but found no relief as he began pounding in and out of her. She spread her legs as wide as she could and lifted her ass to offer him better access. She began to coming then but he did not let up, thrusting in and out of her pussy with abandon. She felt her whole body tighten and felt her nails digging into his back as she clung to him as if clinging for life. She came. She kept coming. He kept thrusting and she kept coming. When she felt she couldn’t coming anymore she kept coming until he finally pulled out of her, sucking the juices that felt as if they were gushing from her pussy.

When Beverly came out of the trance state her orgasm had left her in, Tom was kissing her gently. She pulled him up and their lips met. She reached down for his cock.

“You haven’t come yet,” she smiled dreamily, slowly stroking his cock.

“No, not yet. There’s something I want to do.” Bev noticed that he was looking at Polly. “Don’t you think,” he whispered, “that she looks a little like a boy?”

Polly was laying in front of the fire, smiling at them.

“Yes,” Bev giggled.

“I heard that,” Polly mock protested.

“Ever since I met her, I’ve wanted to fuck her like a boy,” Tom smiled.

“Have you been with boys?” Bev asked.

“A few.” Bev was wide awake now. The idea of Tom with another man really turned her on and the idea of watching him fuck Polly in the ass thrilled her, though she couldn’t imagine how it would be accomplished thinking of his size in Polly’s little ass.

“I’ll have to be very gentle,” he smiled. “Will you help?”

“Uh huh!” Beverly responded excitedly.

“If you go into the kitchen, you’ll find some coconut oil in the cupboard.”

When Bev returned, Polly was enjoying a back massage from Tom. He wet his finger with his mouth and pushed it slowly into her ass. Polly winced at first but then relaxed and eased into it. She leaned over and kissed Tom over her shoulder. Beverly slid next to them and Polly kissed her.

Beverly warmed some of the oil in her hands.

“What’s that?” Polly asked.

“It’s for you,” Beverly smiled.

“What for?”

“You’ll see,” Bev smiled. “Just relax. I’m watching out for you.” She kissed Polly tenderly.

Bev turned and looked up. She kissed Tom and then smiled as she took his rod in her hands and covered him with oil. She warmed some more and then rubbed it around Polly’s little asshole and around Tom’s finger inserted deep inside it. Tom pulled out his finger slowly from Polly’s ass and she replaced it with her own, spreading the oil up Polly’s tight little hole. Polly bent a little to offer her better access and Beverly slid a second finger in. With her other hand, Beverly began playing with Polly’s pussy.

Tom positioned himself behind Polly, running the tips of his fingers slowly up and down her back. He grasped his shaft firmly and as Beverly pulled her fingers slowly out of Polly’s anus, the head of his cock slipped in. Polly moaned. Her asshole was incredibly tight, but with the lubricant he slipped in easily, and used his hand to hold his cock back from pushing in too deeply. He slowly pushed in as deeply as he dared and then held himself there.

“Holy fuck,” Polly moaned loudly, barely able to contain herself with the dual pressures of Tom’s cock in her asshole and Beverly’s fingers in her pussy.

“Is it tight?” Beverly smiled, watching in the firelight as he began to jack off his shaft.

“Oh yeah,” he longed to plunge in deeply but controlled himself, and began pumping a little instead.

“Do you want to come in her ass?” Beverly asked.

“I’m going to come in your mouth,” Tom answered and kissed her.

“Can you take a little more?” Beverly leaned down and kissed her friend.

Polly, near ecstasy could barely answer, “Uh huh, a little...” she trailed off. Tom pushed in a little deeper. He found his depth and began very slowly pumping in and out of Polly’s little asshole, still holding his shaft to guide himself and to prevent himself from doing what he really wanted to do and sliding in as deep as he could.

Beverly held her fingers deep inside Polly’s pussy, and felt her begin to tighten. Tom felt Polly’s sphincter began to tighten. It was too much for him. As Polly began to come, Tom pulled out, heightening her release. He plunged his throbbing member into Beverly’s waiting mouth. She could taste Polly’s ass on his cock as Tom held her head with one hand and his shaft with the other. Tom fucked her face with a few long strokes and then withdrew, pulling Bev’s head back by her hair. Bev opened her mouth and watched as Tom’s enormous cock pulse madly and shoot its jizz into her mouth and down her throat and all over her face and breasts. Bev swallowed as much as she could but there was so much. It was all over her face and neck and she felt Polly licking Tom’s come from her breasts.

The three collapsed, spent, in front of the fire and slept there until the flames died and the embers cooled. Tom woke to Beverly stroking his cock. He kissed her.

“You want more?” he smiled.

“I want you to fuck me like a boy.”

“Have you ever watched boys fucking?”

“No,” Bev smiled mischievously.

“We’ll have to see what we can do about that,” Tom smiled.

“I want to watch you fuck a boy,” Polly giggled.

“You will,” Tom answered gently and kissed her.
Published 
Written by TristanGale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments