Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trailer Trash

"A vist to Trixie's trailer reveals more than just a congenial visit between friends!"

31
16 Comments 16
17.4k Views 17.4k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Tommy was sitting in his old well-worn recliner reading the paper one hot steamy Alabama evening. It was always hot and humid this time of year and Tommy sat there with the old electric fan running, trying to stay cool. He looked up from his reading as Bobbie Sue, his pretty young wife, came into the room. His eyebrows furrowed as he watched her walk towards him. She was not dressed in her usual around-the-house sweatpants and oversize t-shirt, but instead had on a cute little mid-thigh length floral dress with spaghetti straps and a low cut back.

"Going someplace?" he asked as she got closer.

"I was going to go over and see Trixie for a bit," she said.

"Oh," he said simply and went back to his paper.

When he and Bobbie Sue had moved from Bismarck, North Dakota down to Andalusia a few months ago, she had become very withdrawn and lonely. She spent long hours on the phone with old friends, catching up on the local news - which, in turn usually made it worse. They had moved south because Tommy suffered from arthritis in his hands and as a result, he could no longer tolerate the cold North Dakota winters. Being a tow truck operator and mechanic, his hands were his livelihood. Tommy didn't want his wife to feel isolated or alone in their new home, so he had encouraged her at every opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. But he hadn't counted on one of those friends being Trixie.

Trixie, was, in his opinion, nothing but trailer trash. She was friendly enough he supposed, at least she was friendly to Bobbie Sue. But there was just something about her that rubbed him the wrong way. She always wore a blouse that guaranteed her big, full breasts would be noticed. Her shorts were always too short and too tight and if she wore a skirt it was always just not quite long enough to hide the delicious curve of her ass cheeks. Trixie was an attractive woman, with long, dirty blonde hair, and pretty green eyes, and a boy-magnetic 34DD-22-32 body.

Her personality however, was the main concern for Tommy. A loud, boisterous, and flirtatious woman, she oftentimes took friendly to levels that made Tommy uncomfortable. He wasn't sure he wanted his shy wife hanging out with a woman like Trixie. Although, he had to admit, the last couple of weeks Bobbie Sue's mood had definitely improved. Tommy didn't know what the girls did when they were together, but he guessed she was probably listening to some of Trixie's wild girl talk. Still, despite the benefits, he didn't like her spending so much time with her trashy new friend.

"Now Tommy, please don't be like that. Trixie is my only girlfriend here and I enjoy talking with her. I miss having friends and need to have someone I can talk to. I'm just going over to Trixie's for a couple of hours. I promised I'd help her figure out her new computer. You know she isn't very good with it yet, and she asked me to show her how to set up an email account and a few other things," Bobbie Sue grinned at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You're welcome to come with me if you want."

"No, thanks!" Tommy said. He had been to Trixie's place twice before. While Tommy and Bobbie Sue had been fortunate enough to find a double-wide mobile home, Trixie lived in a small, older trailer in the same trailer park, just a couple rows away and a few trailers down from them. When Tommy had been there, Trixie's trailer was appallingly filthy with dirty dishes piled high in the sink and on the table, dirty underwear laying around on the floor, and sex toys laying out in plain view on the bed. It was clear that Trixie wasn't much of a housekeeper nor did she care who knew it.

"Okay, well, I shouldn't be too long. If I don't get back in time for dinner, there's some leftover pot roast in the fridge."

Bobbie Sue kissed him sweetly on the cheek and turned away from him and headed for the door. He watched her walk away, noting how good her ass looked in that little dress. He looked at her long legs and the way they went up to make a perfect curve at her hips. He loved that ass... he loved the feel of it in his hands and he loved the way it felt when he was inside it. Tommy never really considered himself an "ass man" but he sure loved hers. Bobbie Sue had plenty of other assets as well. A young, beautiful 28 year old woman, she had long brown hair that cascaded down over her shoulders like a chocolate waterfall. Coupled with her sparkling emerald green eyes and hot tight 34-24-35 body stacked nicely on a five foot six inch frame, she was quite an attractive package - something Tommy had noticed the moment the two had met. He smiled remembering the day he proposed to her. She was crying as he knelt down on one knee in that restaurant, but he was the one whose heart stopped as he waited for her to say yes.

Tommy spent the next couple of hours flipping through the TV channels while he watched the clock on the wall. He wasn't really paying attention to either - his thoughts were on what Bobbie Sue and Trixie were up to. He trusted his wife, but he also knew that she was in a vulnerable condition and Trixie could be a bad influence on her. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his keys from off the key rack and headed out the door, locking the trailer door after him. He headed towards Trixie's little trailer, cursing himself for his own lack of faith in his wife the entire way.

It had gotten dark and as he cut through an empty lot he accidentally kicked an old metal can. A big, ugly dog barked at him as he walked past the neighboring trailer. The dog stopped barking once he passed its domain and he continued on to Trixie's. He made it to the little trailer without further incident and he cautiously began to climb the rickety, weather-worn steps up to Trixie's front door. Trying hard not to break the rotted wood, he was just reaching for the door when a noise from inside the trailer stopped him cold.

The loud moan was unmistakable and only one person he knew sounded like that: his wife. He leaned to the side and rubbed some of the dust away from the dingy window next to the door. He looked into the trailer carefully so as not to be seen himself and his mouth dropped open. He could see Trixie, completely naked, kneeling between his wife's widespread legs and bent over, licking and sucking his wife's pussy like she was starving for it. Bobbie Sue was slouched down on the old sofa with her eyes closed, one hand entwined in Trixie's hair and her other hand squeezing and playing with her nipple as Trixie happily munched away at her. Trixie was facing away from him and her wet dripping pussy was pointed straight at Tommy and for just a second he stared at the mystical beauty of Trixie's glistening pussy and tight puckered asshole.
 
As Tommy watched spellbound, Trixie raised her head a bit. "Mmm, you taste so good, honey!" she said before going back down on Bobbie's drooling pussy.

"Yes, fuck yes, lick me, eat my pussy good!" Bobbie moaned. Tommy had never heard Bobbie Sue talk like that, but through the thin walls of the trailer it was clear as day and it set his blood on fire.

"Beg me for it... Come on, beg me to make you cum," Trixie said as she slapped Bobbie's tits.

"Yes, oh, God, yes! Please eat my pussy! Please make me cum. Pleease!" Bobbie Sue's eyes were wide open now and she stared at the woman between her open legs.

"You are a bad girl, aren't you? You like me to eat that naughty cunt, don't you?"

"Oh yes, please lick me good. Make me cum, oh yes!" Bobbie Sue was writhing and squirming under her but Trixie held her tightly as she continued to eat her pussy relentlessly. Trixie made long slow licks the full length of Bobbies wet slit, then she dove inside, pushing her tongue as deep into her as she could get it. She flicked the tip over Bobbie's throbbing clit, then sucked it deep into her mouth, capturing the fleshy nub with her teeth. Trixie varied her technique, keeping Bobbie off balance and moaning her desires.

"Oh baby I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum so hard! You ready for my cum, honey?"

"Yes, baby, yes, give it to me. Give me your sweet cunt juice!" Trixie said, increasing her efforts on the quivering pussy in front of her. Bobbie Sue arched her back, thrusting her hips up to meet her lover's mouth, wanting to drive her tongue deeper into her spasming pussy.

"Ohmygod!" Bobbie screamed in orgasmic rapture. Her eyes closed again as she shuddered and bucked on the sofa. Trixie held on like she was riding a bronco as Bobbie convulsed. Finally, the tsunami passed through Bobbie and she relaxed on the sofa panting and sweaty as Trixie looked on.

Tommy watched, his hands and knees shaking, as Bobbie Sue's orgasm enveloped her. He watched her scream out her passion and he watched her buck and twist like a fish on the end of a line. Tommy's mind reeled. His wife, the woman he had known for so long, was a lesbian? He couldn't wrap his head around it. He wanted to run away. He wanted to scream. But then he realized that his cock was as hard as a rock and right then he wanted to fuck Bobbie Sue more than he had in a long time. He wanted to just rush in, push the naked Trixie off of her and shove his cock deep into her wet messy slit.

Just as he had almost worked up the confidence to burst in and confront the two of them, something new knocked him for a loop again.

"Wait right here baby," Trixie said, excited at what she was about to do. She got up off the floor and went back to her bedroom which was down a short corridor that ran from the living room towards the back of the trailer. Bobbie Sue had no idea what was going on, but she was happy just sitting there and relaxing for a bit knowing that the fun wasn't over just yet.

Trixie returned to the living room within a couple minutes, a long terry cloth bathrobe pulled round her. She walked up and stood in front of Bobbie Sue in between her still open legs.

"Undo the robe Bobbie Sue," she whispered, looking down longingly at her naked friend.

Bobbie Sue reached and found the tie at the waist of the robe. It was tied in a bow. She pulled on it and the tie came undone.

"Oh my God!" Bobbie Sue exclaimed, partly with surprise and partly with excitement. She had never seen a strap on dildo before.

"Touch it, Bobbie Sue," Trixie encouraged her.
 
Bobbie Sue smiled at Trixie. "You have been busy," she said reaching out and running her fingertips up and down its impressive length, shivering slightly at the thought of the thick dildo stretching her lips.

"Are you pleased with my new toy?" Trixie asked, reaching out and running her fingernails softly across her friends gorgeous nipples that she had noticed had hardened immediately she had seen the dildo.

"Mmm... Yes," Bobbie Sue sighed, taking the cock in her hand and immediately comparing it to her husband's. It was both longer and certainly thicker.

She looked up at Trixie and smiled, kneeling down in front of the naked woman. She took the fake cock in hand and stroked it, admiring its size and smoothness. Bobbie Sue was getting wet all over with the thoughts that soon this enormous cock would be pushing its way into her steamy depths.

Trixie was feeling wildly excited now as well. She had entertained thoughts of actually fucking Bobbie Sue for ages and now that she had this new cock, the time had come to fulfill that idea.

"Does it look good?" Trixie asked.

"Yes, Trixie," Bobbie Sue whispered, "It looks wonderful."

"This is what we needed," Trixie went on "Remember we talked about what was missing last time?"

"Yes I do," Bobbie Sue replied, smiling broadly "Something hard up our pussies."

"So now," Trixie said leaning forward so that the surrogate cock was touching Bobbie Sue's face "We have that something hard don't we, baby?"

"Well I do, but what about you?" Bobbie Sue asked.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry. This thing can please us both - I already have my end inside me! So as I fuck you, you will be fucking me back!" Trixie said, grinning widely.

It seemed the most normal thing for Bobbie Sue to do. She took the plastic cock in her hands and kissed the end of it.

Tommy was watching the exchange, shaking like a leaf, as the two girls got more and more turned on by this new game. He slowly rubbed his raging hard-on as he watched his wife kissing and sucking on Trixie's plastic cock. This was like some of the porn flicks he had watched... but this one was real! It was all he could do to keep from blowing his load right there on the front steps!

"That's it darling," she groaned leaning even further forward and running her hand through Bobbie Sue's dark brown hair that was tumbling onto her shoulders and boobs. "Kiss my cock Bobbie Sue, suck my cock."

Bobbie Sue had almost forgotten that the dildo was strapped to her female lover, in any case it didn't matter. She took to it almost without thinking, rubbing it against her face, kissing and licking it and finally taking it into her mouth. She mouth fucked Trixie's cock as Trixie fucked her mouth with her cock. Of course, though, the oral sex didn't make either of them cum, it did turn them both on almost beyond belief, Trixie playing the part of the man and Bobbie Sue trying to please her "man" as best she could.

Trixie pushed Bobbie Sue so she was on her back on the sofa. She climbed up on top of her and laid on her on her, the dildo pressing into her friend's soft tummy, and their tits mashed together. It felt good for both of them. Trixie took Bobbie Sue's face in her hands and kissed her, Bobbie Sue ran her hands down Trixie's back and onto the cheeks of her ass. She ran her fingers along the satin covered strap round Trixie's waist and the two round her legs. For some reason they excited her even more.

"Ready?" Trixie whispered. Bobbie Sue put her arms round her neck, pulling her face closer as she shoved her tongue deep into Trixie's throat while she gurgled a 'Yes'.

Trixie slid her hands under Bobbie Sue's back, holding her lover as tightly as she could. Mouths clamped and tongues dueling they both waited anticipating the moment; looking forward to the sensation, relishing the moment when Trixie shoved her strap on dildo right up her friend's cunt and fucked her.

The bulbous end of the surrogate cock was pressed between Bobbie Sue's soaked lips, just holding them open. It was primed and ready, it was set and posed to do what cocks, real or fake, are supposed to do. And then Trixie did that.

"Oh God," Bobbie Sue gasped as she felt her friend thrust her body forward, their bodies grinding together, and the smooth, plastic cock surging deep inside her. "Oh fuck, yes," she groaned, pushing back, encouraging every last bit of sensation from the uniquely different penetration.

"Oh Bobbie Sue, Bobbie Sue, Bobbie Sue," Trixie sighed as her end of the plastic cock moved inside her pressing against her most sensitive places.

After burying the dildo deep in Bobbie Sue, Trixie wasn't' completely sure what to do. It didn't matter really for the toy was doing its stuff to both of them, their bodies were stimulating each other and both women's minds were in a turmoil of sexual rapture.

"Fuck, me, please fuck me," Bobbie Sue moaned loudly.

"Yes my darling, yes," Trixie groaned back lifting her hips a bit and sliding the dildo almost all the way out.

"No, no, don't pull out, please!" Bobbie Sue cried gripping Trixie's hips to stop her removing the cock.

"Don't worry, I'm not," Trixie said surging back in again.

If anything the sensation for both of them was even more powerful this time. Trixie repeated it several times. Each time Bobbie Sue grunted and groaned as she arched her back pushing herself more firmly against the both pleasure giving cock and the soft, smooth body of her lover. They settled into a rhythm that worked for both of them and Trixie began thrusting deeply into her friend. Bobbie Sue responded to every thrust and move that Trixie made. Trixie went harder and faster and both knew from the sounds and the sensations they were receiving on their bodies and hands that the other was near.

And then, as good as simultaneously, they orgasmed. It went on and it went on and on, it was amazing, but then they were two women and they had that wonderful feminine capability of letting a climax run and run, they were not inhibited by ejaculation as men were.

At last, though, they both finished, well for the time being.

They sat on the sofa naked, their legs wide spread, the black dildo rearing up Trixie's stomach. It was almost as if that became a real cock, not a surrogate one. Trixie put her arm around Bobbies Sue's shoulder and held her as Bobbie Sue couldn't resist stroking 'their toy.' She took it into her hand and gently masturbated it. As much as Bobbie Sue couldn't resist that, so Trixie couldn't stop herself from starting to fuck Bobbie Sue's hand. They were forgetting it was a dildo. It was becoming part of them.

Bobbie Sue sighed. "My God, Trixie that was amazing, I can hardly believe what we have done."

Trixie smiled and ran her fingers through her lover's long locks. "What that I fucked you with a strap on?"

Bobbie Sue laughed at that. "Yes you naughty girl," she replied.

"So you did enjoy it then?" Trixie asked kissing Bobbie Sue softly.

"It was wonderful darling," Bobbie Sue whispered in reply.

"So you would let me do it again?"

"On one condition," Bobbie Sue said her hand sliding right up the dildo and finding the satin covered straps.

"Condition? What do you mean?"

Bobbie Sue's fingers fumbled with the Velcro clasp.

"That I get to fuck you with it as well," she whispered.

Tommy had seen and heard enough.

Ameliasexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliasexyy

He had watched the whole scene play out in front of him and heard the moans and sighs and whispers through the partially open trailer window. He simply could not believe that one of those women that he had been watching was his own beloved Bobbie Sue. He turned away from the window, unable to watch anymore. He wandered, dumbstruck, back to his trailer and plopped down in the recliner again. His mind was reeling and he shut his eyes, hoping to not see what his mind was trying to process.

Tommy didn't know what to feel. His mind was clouded in a turmoil of mixed emotions and he sat there for a long time trying to think about what had happened and how he felt about it. He was angry, yes, but he couldn't get the image of his wife being fucked like that out of his head, and he couldn't deny that he found it very erotic. But she had cheated on him, damn it. Maybe it was with another woman, but it was cheating nonetheless. If she wanted a cock, she should have come to him. He had never denied her sex and in fact had made the offer many time and she had turned him down for whatever reason. He was fine with that, he understood that sometimes she was tired or had a hard day.

Maybe this was the first time, just something that happened, and she would repent and it would never happen again. Or maybe it had been going on for a while. After all, Trixie did pull out a strap-on for them to play with. And now that he thought more about it, she had come home a few times with an unusually cheerful mood. He paced around the house until the sun went down and the house got dark, then he went to the living room and turned on the TV.

He was staring at the television, not really seeing it and not caring what was on, when he heard his wife come through the squeaky front gate. He had been meaning to oil it but now it alerted him to her coming home. He waited, nervously tapping his fingers on the arm of his chair. The front door opened and his wife came into the house.

"Hi Tommy, I'm home," she said as she stepped into the living room.

Tommy turned his chair around to face her and put on his best poker face as she came in.

"Did you and Trixie have a nice visit?" Tommy asked, trying to keep his eyes from drifting down to the cleft between her legs where just a little while ago Trixie had been had been pounding her fake cock.

"Yeah, it was okay. Did you have fun just sitting around the house?"

She was acting as if nothing had happened and he felt his blood burning again but then what had he expected? What had he wanted? His mind spun and he opened his mouth to say something but then stopped. He didn't know what he wanted. Maybe he wanted her to confess her infidelity and beg his forgiveness. Maybe he wanted to forget it ever happened. Maybe .... Suddenly something inside him snapped.

"Take off your clothes," he said it flatly.

"What?" she said, looking at him curiously.

"You heard me, take off your clothes. Now."

"Why?" Bobbie Sue said, putting her hands on her hips and facing him. She didn't know what this was all about but she wasn't enjoying it.

"You want to run around and act like trailer trash, then that's how I'm going to treat you. Now take off your damn clothes, or do you want me to rip them off you?" Tommy's voice rose and became angrier and he saw Bobbie Sue suck in a sharp breath.

"Honey, I, I don't know what you are talking about, but I don't like it." Bobbie Sue's hands slipped off her hips and hung limply at her sides. Her chest heaved with each breath and her mouth hung open just a little. Her eyes were wide and bright with sudden anticipation.

"You don't, huh? I think you like it a lot. I think you really are trailer trash, you just didn't know it until you met Trixie." Tommy walked toward her until barely two feet separated them and he was glaring down at her. "Now take those slutty clothes off before I rip them off you."

Tommy was almost surprised when Bobbie Sue obeyed him, first stepping out of the wedge heels she was wearing and then pulling the spaghetti straps of her little dress of her shoulders. She pulled the top of her dress down over her 34C breasts. Her nipples were as erect as Tommy had ever seen them and again he noticed that her chest heaved with each ragged breath. She dropped the dress to the floor and stepped out of it. She had not been wearing panties and now her sex was fully exposed. It was red and swollen, but her short brown pubic hair was clean and held no hint of the indiscretions Tommy had watched earlier. Obviously she had taken the time to clean herself up.

"Lie down on the floor," Tommy said forcefully and she obeyed him.

"Tommy, wha, what are you going to do?" Bobbie Sue asked.

"Shut up and do what I tell you! Now!"

Her face was flushed and her eyes were wide as she lay down on the floor with her legs clenched tightly together.

"Spread your legs. I want to see your pussy."

She did as he said and spread her legs wide. Her pussy gaped open and even though she had cleaned up, Tommy was sure he saw some of her cum slowly seeping out of her.

"What are you going to do, Tommy?" Bobbie Sue asked again, this time with even more of a quiver in her voice.

Tommy realized she was uncertain, probably afraid of his new attitude and he softened just a little. "I'm going to eat your pussy and then I'm going to fuck you," he said, feeling a rush of power and control that he had never felt before.

"Tommy? Is everything okay?" Bobbie Sue's voice was soft and it faltered as she spoke. "You've never acted this way before."

"No, I haven't. But I should have, and this is the way it's going to be from now on." he said. Bobbie Sue watched still puzzled at his strange behavior, but at the same time excited about this new more powerful attitude. She lay of the floor licking her lips as Tommy slipped off his shoes and then pulled his shirt off and threw it on the couch. He unbuckled his belt and slacks and stripped them off. Next came his briefs, exposing his jumping cock, and then finally his socks. Standing naked in front of his splayed wife, he grinned for the first time since she had got home.

Bobbie Sue's eyes were still wide and her breathing was ragged. Tommy looked between her legs and saw that her juices were already beginning to seep from her open slit. He knelt between her legs and raised her knees, spreading her legs wide. Then lowered his face to her pussy, breathing in her exotic aroma and then pressing his tongue forward to taste her sweet nectar. Her juice had always tasted sweet to him and this was no different. He laved her pussy with his tongue and then gently forced his tongue between the sweet folds and deep inside her.

Bobbie Sue gasped when his tongue penetrated her and she began to moan softly and rotate her hips, pressing up against his face as he tongue-fucked her. He wrapped his arm around her thighs to keep her from squirming away, knowing that she always did this subconsciously when he ate her pussy. He held her firmly as he continued to feast upon her sex. She had never been so ready for him, and he had never wanted her so badly, but he continued to lave and suck her as her writhing became wilder and wilder. Then she came. Copious amounts of fluid drenched his face and stained the carpet beneath her. She screamed in primal ecstasy but he did not relent. He drank her fluids and sucked her lips until she ground her clit down into his mouth.

"Yes, baby, oh yes, suck my clitty. God Tommy, you eat my pussy so good. Oh fuck, yes!" Bobbie Sue moaned as she writhed and twisted under him.

He bit her clit gently between his teeth, letting his tongue flick over it back and forth, teasing it and her and bringing her to the edge of still another orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck me baby, fuck me good baby. I need your cock. Oh please fuck me baby," Bobbie Sue gasped as he continued his intense cunnilingus.

She reached another orgasm, screaming and writhing beneath his mouth. She jerked and pulled her shoulders up off the carpet, her eyes wide and mouth open. He continued to please her until her climax subsided and then he relented to his own desire. Rising up above her, he grabbed both of her thin arms in one hand, pulling them up above her head and holding them there forcefully. She smiled up at him and then her eyes went wide as he forced his cock deep into her pulsing hole.

"Mmm, yes baby, fuck me good. I'm your little slut. Take me, make me fuck you," she moaned as he began to slowly fuck her.

"Yes, you are a slut, aren't you? You like fucking, don't you!" he said, his grin suddenly turning into a grim snarl.

"Yes, baby, fuck me so good." Bobbie Sue was so engrossed in the pleasure he was giving her, that she didn't notice the change in him.

"You'll fuck anything, won't you slut? You'd even fuck another woman and not even feel bad about it!"

His last statement opened Bobbie Sue's eyes and she saw his face, contorted with hurt and anger, hanging over her. Her hips stopped moving and she struggled to free her hands, but he held her tight.

"Don't fight me, slut. You like getting fucked, so I'm fucking you. Fucking you like the little whore you are." Tommy's face contorted into an evil grimace and his eyes were wild with a nearly insane glow. He watched the color drain from her face and he reveled in her frightened expression.

"Tommy, please, you're hurting me. Tommy what's wrong? You've never been like this before." she cried.

"I've never caught you fucking around on me before either," he snapped.

Her face went ashen gray and she stopped struggling. He could see her mind working behind her eyes and knew that she was trying to come up with some kind of an excuse or lie to cover her tracks.

"I've never been unfaithful to you, Tommy, you know that."

Tommy grinned. Yep, he knew his wife. At least now he did. He understood what she had been lacking and now she had found it. There might even be some fringe benefits in it for him if he played it right.

"You lying slut! I saw you. I went over to Trixie's house and saw you two fucking. Don't lie to me, you slut!"

Bobbie Sue burst into tears, but he didn't relent, he just kept fucking her, but now he used his free hand to hold her chin and then he kissed her, full on the lips and full of passion. The kiss surprised her, but she returned it tentatively.

"So now what?" she asked. She felt a little odd to be lying there on the floor, her husband still fucking her, while she tried to have a conversation with him.

"So now you are going to beg me to fuck you like you did to Trixie. If you do a good enough job I just might fill your cheating cunt with my cum." He emphasized the word 'my'.

She looked up at him, staring deep into his eyes, and realized that he was very turned on by all this. He squeezed her chin again and kissed her, still pumping his cock into her pussy. Bobbie Sue returned his kiss with all the passion she could muster and then began to work her hips, fucking back onto him as he fucked her. The kiss broke and Tommy raised himself up slightly and waited.

"Beg me, slut! Beg me to fuck you or I'll stop right now! I'll get up and throw your cheating ass out on the street!" His eyes flashed with anger and his hand tightened on her chin.

"Please don't stop! Fuck me Tommy. Fuck me good. I've been such a bad little slut, fuck me good."

"That's more like it," he said, as he increased the ferocity of his thrusts. He was pounding into her as hard as he could, almost as if he was trying to hurt her with his cock. The fury of his powerful attack made her grunt as it forced the air from her lungs.

"Oh Tommy, I love you, fuck me so good, fill me up with your cum, oh please cum in my pussy," she panted between his stabs at her.

Tommy felt his balls clench and then his shaft swelled and he couldn't hold back any longer. He rammed his cock deep into his wife and felt the first explosion of cum shoot deep into her, and he thrust forward as hard as he could.

"Yes, oh yes Tommy, put your cum into my pussy. Fuck me good Tommy," Bobbie Sue wailed as she felt his hot sticky cum filling her pussy.

It slowly ended and Tommy's cock began to soften. He rolled off of her and then sat up, putting his back to the couch for support. He looked at his wife, once prim and proper, now used and slutty, lying on the floor, her legs splayed wide and his cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Go clean yourself up, slut and then get back in here. We need to talk," he ordered her. Bobbie Sue got up as he had said and headed to the bathroom. As she left the living room, she looked back at him. Tommy had went to the kitchen table and sat down to wait for her, choosing a chair that put his back to her.

Bobbie Sue went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up quickly not wanting to keep him waiting and make him any madder than he already was. She was scared, more scared than she had ever been before. Why had she done this? Why had she went over to Trixie's house and let Trixie seduce her? And what did Tommy mean when he said "We need to talk"?

When she was done, Bobbie Sue came timidly back into the dining room and stood beside the table. "I'm back, Tommy," she said softly.

"Sit," he said simply. Bobbie Sue took a seat and waited for him to speak.

"So how long has this been going on? How long have you and Trixie been having sex? And don't you fucking lie to me!" he asked.

"This was only the third time. We started out just kissing and petting the first time. The next time she went down on me. I wasn't ready for anything more. And this time... well you know what happened." she said, her head lowered and trying not to look at him.

"And when did this all start?"

"The first time was last year. You remember when Trixie and Paul broke up? She called me over to cry on my shoulder. She'd had a lot to drink and I had a couple drinks with her. She just needed some comfort." Bobbie Sue explained.

"So this has been going on for what six months now?" he asked, trying to clarify things.

"Yeah, I guess that's about right."

"I see. So do you like what Trixie does to you? Are you turning lesbian on me?" he asked, not really understanding their relationship.

"No! No, Tommy, nothing like that. I still love you, I do. It's just that Trixie is my only other friend and my only girl friend. We connect and we talk and well, we understand each other on a whole different level than a man and a woman. It's hard to explain, but a woman needs to connect with other women so we can share our feelings and thoughts easier. Men don't understand us like we understand us." she said.

"So that makes you what - bisexual now?" he asked.

"I suppose it does, in a manner of speaking. I mean I still love men, I love you. But Trixie and I have something I just can't get from you. I'm so sorry, Tommy. I don't want to lose you. Please don't leave me!" she broke down sobbing at the thought.

"I love you too, Bobbie Sue. This has just been a lot to take in. I know that this move has been hard on you. If it wasn't for my fucking arthritis, we would still be living back in Bismarck and you would have all your friends around. So I am partly to blame here as well. I like that you and Trixie are friends. I still think she is a bit too abrasive, but you like her and so I like her. And if she "gets you" and doesn't hurt you, then I guess I can live with a bisexual wife. But I had better be the only real cock in that slutty cunt of yours!" he said grinning finally.

"Oh Tommy!" she said throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him over and over. "Yes! Of course, you are the only man for me! Oh I love you Tommy Rydell! I love you so very much!"

Later that night when the two of them were in bed, Bobbie Sue turned to Tommy and propped herself up on one elbow. "Tommy, can I ask you something?" she said.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well Trixie and I were talking today... You know after... And we kind of joked around about how neat it would be if we had a guy to join us."

"Oh?" he said, getting interested in this conversation now.

"Yeah. Would... Um... Would you be..."

"You want me to join you and Trixie in... In a threesome?"

"Is that something you would be interested in?" she asked, still tender from their earlier argument.

"Two women at the same time? What man wouldn't want to be part of that!" he said, trying not to let his excitement show.

"Really? Do you want me to tell Trixie that you want to do us both?" she asked.

"Do you think she'd be up for it?" he asked.

"Well Tommy, I never told you this because I didn't think you liked her, but Trixie has always had a little thing for you. She would love a chance at a threesome with you!" she said excitedly.

So the next day as soon as Tommy went off to work, Bobbie Sue went over to Trixie's to tell her the good news and the girls began planning their night of debauchery!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments